Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM

Old January 14th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
"'Course not." She grunted, beginning to clean the mud out of her pelt and power the blood of her claws. She eyed him, wondering why he would be worried, while they were in the Dark Forest by choice.
"It's almost morning, so I must get going back to. If you ever want to train outside the dark forest you'll know where to find me in Shadowclan territory." meowed Ghostpaw.
Old January 14th, 2017, 08:57 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderblair View Post
"It's almost morning, so I must get going back to. If you ever want to train outside the dark forest you'll know where to find me in Shadowclan territory." meowed Ghostpaw.
She nodded. "Well, I'm from Riverclan." She replied, licking the last of her patch ruffled fur. She glanced at Shadowgaze. "Should we continue?" She asked the black tom.
@Cristalline

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 14th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
She nodded. "Well, I'm from Riverclan." She replied, licking the last of her patch ruffled fur. She glanced at Shadowgaze. "Should we continue?" She asked the black tom.
@Christileline
"I think we should stop for today, so you Minnowpaw and Ghostpaw can get your scratches checked. The last thing i need is to have two injured apprentices, who can't fight." meowed Shadowgaze.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:09 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"I think we should stop for today, so you Minnowpaw and Ghostpaw can get your scratches checked. The last thing i need is to have two injured apprentices, who can't fight." meowed Shadowgaze.
She lowered her head at his remark. She wanted to defend herself, though she didn't want to get punished from the better fighter. She nodded. "Ok, Shadowgaze!" She mewed, before letting out a sigh. In her clan, she covered up her actual personality with a perky, always happy, and cheerful cat.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 14th, 2017, 11:15 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Zia woke up, but something was quite different. This was definitely not the place that she'd fallen asleep, and the fluffy, blackish brown tabby looked around, quite confused by this. She cast a quick glance up, noticing that I he sky was an endless black void, and not a single star shone in it. As she studied her surroundings, she took careful note of how everything looked very dark, and was relatively slimy. It didn't bother her all that much, and the little amount that did mange to bother her she didn't let show. She paused, a half familiar scent hitting her nose. She recognized it, but she knew that it'd been awhile since she'd last smelled that. In fact, the molly could hardly remember when she'd smelled it last,but that honestly didn't matter much to her. Suddenly, she realized what it was, and turned around, searching for the dark reddish black pelt that she faintly remembered after she'd run from the Syndicate. Now, with hopes of returning fresh in her mind, the young cat scanned her surroundings for Bleddyn. She wondered if the rumors told to her by Maximum were true, and that Bleddyn was in fact gone, but how could that be? She'd never imagined it fully possible until just now. She'd refused to accept it, but now, did she even have a choice?

@Suspiciousmindz
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Zia woke up, but something was quite different. This was definitely not the place that she'd fallen asleep, and the fluffy, blackish brown tabby looked around, quite confused by this. She cast a quick glance up, noticing that I he sky was an endless black void, and not a single star shone in it. As she studied her surroundings, she took careful note of how everything looked very dark, and was relatively slimy. It didn't bother her all that much, and the little amount that did mange to bother her she didn't let show. She paused, a half familiar scent hitting her nose. She recognized it, but she knew that it'd been awhile since she'd last smelled that. In fact, the molly could hardly remember when she'd smelled it last,but that honestly didn't matter much to her. Suddenly, she realized what it was, and turned around, searching for the dark reddish black pelt that she faintly remembered after she'd run from the Syndicate. Now, with hopes of returning fresh in her mind, the young cat scanned her surroundings for Bleddyn. She wondered if the rumors told to her by Maximum were true, and that Bleddyn was in fact gone, but how could that be? She'd never imagined it fully possible until just now. She'd refused to accept it, but now, did she even have a choice?

@Suspiciousmindz
Bleddyn stayed hidden in the shadows until his daughter seemed to spin in circles to look for him. Did she remember him? After all this time? He and Sobek had disappeared one day and Bleddyn was slain by Onyx during the fight on Shadowclan. It wasn't tragic though, Bleddyn had seemed to allow it to happen, as if he didn't care, he didn't fight back, he merely took it.
He stepped out of the shadows. He looked better here than he did in his living moons. Even though there was no prey here or sunlight, he thrived, almost enjoyed it here. He could wreck havoc on those he didn't like and his kits were the ones to do his deeds. "Zia," he spoke, his yellow hues flashing in the half-light. He stood a tree length away, wondering what she would think. "Long time no see, daughter," he spoke with a small smirk.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Dog fang lifted his head and looked at shine flower.
just a dreaming cat probably...he thought.
"You! Yes, you there!" She mewled. "Come here!"
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:38 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Bleddyn stayed hidden in the shadows until his daughter seemed to spin in circles to look for him. Did she remember him? After all this time? He and Sobek had disappeared one day and Bleddyn was slain by Onyx during the fight on Shadowclan. It wasn't tragic though, Bleddyn had seemed to allow it to happen, as if he didn't care, he didn't fight back, he merely took it.
He stepped out of the shadows. He looked better here than he did in his living moons. Even though there was no prey here or sunlight, he thrived, almost enjoyed it here. He could wreck havoc on those he didn't like and his kits were the ones to do his deeds. "Zia," he spoke, his yellow hues flashing in the half-light. He stood a tree length away, wondering what she would think. "Long time no see, daughter," he spoke with a small smirk.
As she heard him speak, she turned and saw him, and, upon hearing a smirk in his voice, she stepped closer. She had faint memories of him, and of Sobek, but many things had happened, driving the memories to go fainter. Zia paused, then greeted his gaze with her own, unwavering slightly questioning gaze. Then amusement entered her gaze, amusement at how she'd always thought that when she saw Bleddyn again, he too, would be among the living. Zia knew that it really mattered little, but she couldn't help but be amused by this, although by it amused her, she really didn't know.“Agreed.” she said, her voice slightly raspy and hoarse from not being used in awhile, as she'd simply not needed to. There was no point in it, so, she didn't. But of course, now there was a point to speaking. She studied him carefully, even though the distance made it sort if difficult, she was not going to move any closer than she already was for the time being. “So, I see that you've met your match.” it wasn't a question, and there was a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she spoke, the tip of her tail twitching to and fro.
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

As she heard him speak, she turned and saw him, and, upon hearing a smirk in his voice, she stepped closer. She had faint memories of him, and of Sobek, but many things had happened, driving the memories to go fainter. Zia paused, then greeted his gaze with her own, unwavering slightly questioning gaze. Then amusement entered her gaze, amusement at how she'd always thought that when she saw Bleddyn again, he too, would be among the living. Zia knew that it really mattered little, but she couldn't help but be amused by this, although by it amused her, she really didn't know.“Agreed.” she said, her voice slightly raspy and hoarse from not being used in awhile, as she'd simply not needed to. There was no point in it, so, she didn't. But of course, now there was a point to speaking. She studied him carefully, even though the distance made it sort if difficult, she was not going to move any closer than she already was for the time being. “So, I see that you've met your match.” it wasn't a question, and there was a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she spoke, the tip of her tail twitching to and fro.
Bleddyn's tail swished in slight annoyance at his daughters comment, but he merely narrowed those ghostly yellow eyes. "You could say that, but I wasn't going to fight Onyx for the sake of weaker kits or for the sake a she-cat that means nothing," he replied cooly. His voice was deep and clear compared to hers. "Everyone knew it was coming, darling, and there's nothing better than letting your fate happen, especially when you can wreck havoc on them later," there appeared to be a small purr in his voice, something that he never did. It was slightly happiness that he had something over Onyx. Chiaki. Now if only he could get the rest of his kits on his side, he wants to prove Lilith and Onyx wrong, they couldn't speak of him in such a way towards his own kits. They feared him because of them and now they were turning weak. It was unacceptable. Zia, however, took a different route. She lived on her own as a loner. It caught Bleddyn's eye and he needed to speak to her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2017, 05:05 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Bleddyn's tail swished in slight annoyance at his daughters comment, but he merely narrowed those ghostly yellow eyes. "You could say that, but I wasn't going to fight Onyx for the sake of weaker kits or for the sake a she-cat that means nothing," he replied cooly. His voice was deep and clear compared to hers. "Everyone knew it was coming, darling, and there's nothing better than letting your fate happen, especially when you can wreck havoc on them later," there appeared to be a small purr in his voice, something that he never did. It was slightly happiness that he had something over Onyx. Chiaki. Now if only he could get the rest of his kits on his side, he wants to prove Lilith and Onyx wrong, they couldn't speak of him in such a way towards his own kits. They feared him because of them and now they were turning weak. It was unacceptable. Zia, however, took a different route. She lived on her own as a loner. It caught Bleddyn's eye and he needed to speak to her.
Zia nodded, understanding this. She'd heard of Onyx, but only now did she know what he'd done, and she narrowed her greenish hues in mild anger. She heard a hint of a purr in his voice, but she didn't let her confusion show, but she couldn't help but ask what he meant. “I suppose that I can see where you're coming from with that, but what exactly do you mean by later?” she forced a slight growl into her voice as she spoke to eliminate any confusion that could've been in her voice, although she allowed a questioning glance to enter her eyes. She didn't like to show confusion, but now it was needed, so Zia simply altered the look. She knew where this was, and she also knew that she wouldn't be here unless Bleddyn needed something, so there was no point stalling, and the dark furred molly took a few paces forwards. “So, I assume that you need something?” the silvery faced rogue asked after a very brief hesitation, raising one paw while digging her claws into the foul, marshy ground with the other.