Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:46 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:42 PM
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Two Birds Fighting [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:35 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:33 PM

Old December 10th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post

Fogcloud entered into the den once given permission, shaking her head, "Luckily no bad news, rather good news actually." The silver tabby sat down and curled their tail around her paws, "Lilycreek found a kit when she had gone out hunting, he was rather skinny and she didn't want to leave the kit alone. She has taken the young kit as one of her own and she seemed...happy." Fogcloud knew that Lilycreek had lost her kits and had not been taken it well so to see her happy made them glad for her.

"I've accepted the kit in RiverClan, I couldn't in good conscious leave the kit out with leafbare and Lilycreek seemed to get some joy back. His name is Lynx and is rather hyperactive." Fogcloud said with a small huff of amusement as she remembered the young kit jumping around her.
As soon as Fogcloud assured him that it was nothing but good news, there was an immediate weight lifted off his shoulders. What a lovely change of pace that was, to have actual positive words filter into his den rather than talk of death and despair. It made a gentle smile slip onto his maw as he watched them sit down comfortably before him. Seconds later, the silver tabby shield would tell him of Lilycreek bringing a young, scrawny kitten into RiverClan. Oh? Now that was certainly good news indeed! Something about being told that Lilycreek had looked happy during the whole interaction made his heart feel warm, considering how heartbroken Sproutkit’s death had made her. Had the stars sent her a kit to mend the molly's shattered soul?

“You made the right decision,” Pikestar purred, whiskers twitching as he spoke, “RiverClan will always be a safe place for kittens if they ever need a home. I have no doubt that he will be well taken care of under Lilycreek’s watch.” Perhaps soon, he would call the she-cat into his den and hear how Lynxkit is faring within their camp. It gave the tall RiverClan leader an idea for the future, but he wouldn’t spill any secrets… for now. Heh. “It makes me happy knowing there is one less kit out there in the cold this leafbare. Lynxkit will be an honorary RiverClan member from here on out. He'll have no trouble fitting in with our other little ones. Thank you for telling me this.” Many moons ago, that is the kind of clan that Pikestar had wanted RiverClan to be. A place where those who needed a home could go for warmth and belonging. Such a dream had once seemed impossible to the oriental longhair, but slowly, he hoped to gain motivation to achieve such a goal once again. “Is there anything else you’d like to report?” He asked, casually.
Old December 13th, 2022, 01:11 AM
Your Local Fisherman

PIKESTAR
⋖ they/him ∘ forty-two moons old ∘ long-haired oriental tomcat ⋗
⸻⸻⸻
Stirring softly from within the depths of his den, the large dark-furred clan leader awoke, his single blue eye flickering open as he lifted his head from where it had been rested on his paws. The air was quite chilly, and a noticeable cloud of breath appeared in front of his nose every time he exhaled. It was nearly completely pitch black all around him, which made Pikestar wonder how long he had asleep for, because it was obviously late at night. Regardless of that fact, the tall oriental tomcat slowly rose to his paws, despite his entire body feeling rather weak and much heavier than it usually did. Hopefully, Fawnpaw wasn't watching him from somewhere, hidden in the shadows. She'd probably smack him over the head with a stick or something if the medicine cat noticed Pikestar not resting. Something motivated the sickly clan leader forward though, and moments later, he would be standing in the mouth of his den. He looked up at the sky, silently watching as tiny white snowflakes gently drifted down onto his clan's camp. Leafbare had made its way to RiverClan.

A younger him would've scoffed, sighed, or maybe even grumbled. After all, he had once despised the cold moons with a passion. It took away the fish, and swimming too, plus Pikestar (despite his thick pelt of fur) always felt so sensitive to these temperatures. However, on this particular night, they felt no bitter feelings towards the changing of the seasons. In fact, a small smile would soon slip onto the dark tom's muzzle as he eased himself into a comfortable sat-down position. Surely, nobody would mind if he enjoyed watching the current snowfall from here, yeah? Pikestar then inhaled slowly, and carefully, allowing his lungs to fill with frosty air, taking the first full breath he had taken in quite some time since he became ill with whitecough. It appeared Fawnpaw's treatments were working, which was relieving. Soon, he could be productive once more and resume his active presence as a clan leader.

With that, the tall RiverClan tomcat gazed off into the clearing, observing the snowflakes gather up against the sand and dirt. This would surely make for a pleasant surprise for the kittens in the nursery once morning came. Pikestar could still picture last leafbare's litters playing out in the snow without a care in the world. The distant memory caused another one to soon fade into his subconscious, and a scene would paint itself before him. A figure danced across the clearing, batting at the snowflakes with a kit-like energy. ”Little flakes won’t stop me! For I am Dustymoth! Fearless warrior of the rivers and snow!” The then warrior had exclaimed, which made Pikestar's smile widen and he'd utter a small chuckle. Ah, Dustymoth. If there had been one cat that he wished StarClan had given a second chance... Back then, Snowleap had hesitated to play in the snow with the other tomcat, but now, he would give anything for a chance like that again. Moments of regret would still wash over him as he'd wish he had spent more quality time with those in his clan.

In this moment though, the oriental longhair did not feel sad, but more so at peace with these things in his life. Would it last? Probably not, sadly. But if his mother had taught him anything useful in this life, it was to focus on today and not tomorrow. Live in the moment, or whatever, right? Lifting his right paw, Pikestar held it out so that several snowflakes could fall onto his pawpad. The feeling was a gentle cold shock, but it only created fond, pleasant emotions to bubble in the RiverClan leader's chest. "Hello there, old friend." He murmured quietly, his whiskers twitching as he chuckled once again, "It's been awhile, hasn't it?" They say that after someone dies, people tend to find them in things, like stars, or rain, or even passing faces. Pikestar chose to find his dear friend Dustymoth in the first snowfall of leafbare. How peaceful it was, to share this quiet moment with him. Finally, everything felt okay.
⸻⸻⸻
⋖ closed for interaction, wanted to write some bittersweet pike content ⋗

Last edited by Captain; December 16th, 2022 at 08:47 AM.
Old December 20th, 2022, 07:58 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
“Of course, it’s no problem.” Pikestar remarked, flashing Slatestripe a small smile, “I think it’s a wonderful idea to implement basic knowledge of herbs among our clanmates. Honestly, I don’t know why it’s not a normal practice in clan life already.” Perhaps it was in other clans and he was just not aware, because it certainly seemed like a useful way of preventing injuries or avoiding medicine cats from being overwhelmed. Regardless of all that though, the scarred oriental tomcat was thankful that the RiverClan warrior didn’t seem to take it personally. Pikestar often grew nervous of cats lacking any faith in young Fawnpaw and her abilities to be a good healer. He wanted to do his best to aid her in showing the whole world that she could do great things if given the chance. Perhaps Pikestar was biased since they were found-siblings, but he didn’t care what anyone else thought. All clan leaders should be able trust their medicine cats, always.

Stretching out his front paws so that his body didn’t turn stiff, the long-furred feline tilted his head inquisitively to the tom’s words. He lifted his head and glanced around his den for a moment, humming thoughtfully. “I’ll admit that it has crossed my mind here and there,” Pikestar said with a light huff followed by another soft smile, “I’ve actually thought about decorating my den more in the future. You know, with like, shells and flowers and whatnot. It would probably make this place feel a bit more lived-in if that makes any sense, haha.” Lately, the large tom had been too taken back by all the deaths and preparing for the cold season to focus on such things. Perhaps when newleaf came around, Pikestar would be able to have some fun with that. All that Slatestripe said intrigued the RiverClan leader though. “Perhaps our current generation can figure out a way to leave it’s permanent mark. A reminder to those who come after us.”

{ Of course, I completely understand that. I hope you felt no offense, Pikestar tends to assume and become defensive, whoops. }

( No offense taken! I just wanted to be sure there was no miscommunication occurring!)

Slatestripe nodded in agreement as Pikestar noted how it should be normal for apprentices to learn the basics of first aid, as well as how to identify threatening herbs. He wished someone had taught him more as an apprentice; perhaps he wouldn’t have felt so useless when-

No. He listened as Pikestar talked about decorating his den with flowers and shells. It would certainly make the place feel more home-y and cozy, but he didn’t know if they represented the leader. He wanted some way for future leaders to always feel as if they were surrounded by the leaders of the past, receiving strength and guidance from them. A sort of… symbol for each, here on the walls of the leader’s den.

“What if we marked the walls themselves?” he suggested. “Each leader had their own sort of… symbol, to represent their place among RiverClan’s history. Your name is Pikestar; something like this could represent you.” In the dirt of the den, Slatestripe drew a fat oval of sorts. Instead of connecting the oval, he stuck one end out past the oval itself. He did the same, from the other side. “A fish.” He drew a couple of clawmarks on the fish. “Scars, to represent the ferocity of a pike.” Slatestripe knew the idea was probably stupid, but preserving the history and legacy of RiverClan’s members had become very important to him as of late.

( I hope my description of the drawing makes sense lol )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 27th, 2022, 10:17 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

▸ @canineantics

The elderly tom felt his paws were heavier than usual. Like they were boulders. But he carried them towards the leader's den to do the right thing. Or... The next right thing. He thought of his granddaughter, how she had gotten into countless scrapes outside of camp. How many apprentices like her had died or been injured. While most wasn't his fault, it was something that his inaction allowed. RiverClan deserved better.

"Pikestar?" He called into the den, hopefully giving his former apprentice a moment to prepare himself. Then, he entered, joints aching as they always did in the mornings. "If you have a moment, I have something of utmost importance to speak with you about."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 28th, 2022, 08:27 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Continued from a private roleplay between Fawnpaw and Pikestar ]

Fawnpaw
Just as she opened her mouth to reply to her brother, noise from outside the den could be heard. A voice that was familiar reached her ears, but before any acceptance could be given she noticed Blizzardwind already making his way into the den. Hmm. Well, it was a good thing that Pikestar was already on the road to recovery, but she had thought that a shield would have enough sense to head her warning about the quarantine.

"Mr. Blizzardwind," she greeted tersely, tail flicking to the side as she rose to her paws. "Next time, I would appreciate you waiting for me to give the Clan an update on Mr. Pikestar before coming in, as there's been a quarantine order in place if you weren't aware. I don't want his sickness spreading in camp." Maybe it was their recent conversation, but Fawnpaw found that she had only a short amount of patience. She held a steady gaze with the shield, letting the silence fall between them for a moment (looking back to her brother once before her gaze returned to Blizzardwind). "Thankfully, I believe most of it has gone, and the whitecough he had is no longer contagious." Padding towards the den entrance she stopped by the older tom. "Regardless, please keep whatever business you have with my brother short. He still needs his rest."

Looking over her shoulder at Pikestar, she couldn't help but soften her gaze. Despite the conflict of emotions she was currently experiencing, she did appreciate his advice. "...I'll keep what you said in mind. Thanks." A soft smile followed before she dipped her head to Blizzardwind and promptly exited the den.

[ @jupiter @canineantics - I explained this to Zen, but since there has been no public "Pikestar is not sick" announcement yet, this is the only way for it to make sense of Blizzardwind coming into the den without getting an earful from Fawnpaw. I apologize. ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; December 28th, 2022 at 08:27 PM.
Old December 28th, 2022, 09:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
Watching in silence as the ginger-furred tomcat entered his den, nodded to him and sat down, Pikestar allowed his full attention to go to the RiverClan shield, hoping there was finally some good news to make it’s way into the leader’s corner of camp. The first state of business was patrols, which reminded the long-furred oriental that he had asked Gingerfrost to take care of that. Right, right, right. It was somewhat a little… test that he had given to the young shield determine if what would occur in the near future would actually happen or not. With that being said, Pikestar leaned forward very slightly and listened intently to Gingerfrost’s report. All patrols reported back on time: Good. Reedwhisker had scented a RiverClan cat and a ThunderClan very close to the border, but there was no trespassing from either side: Interesting, but no cause for alarm. Rainwhisper also didn’t complete their patrol: Disappointing, but not surprising. “Do you think Rainwhisper should receive punishment?” He asked simply, tilting his head to the side. Pikestar was intrigued to see how he'd respond.

The conversation moved along smoothly, the next topic being young Littlepaw’s success in her warrior assessment. That made a warm smile come to Pikestar’s expression as Gingerfrost told him how she was an excellent swimmer. “How wonderful.” He meowed with a soft purr rumbling in his throat, “I’ve been looking forward to the day she’d become one of our newest warriors. I have no doubt you’ve been an amazing mentor.” Within the leader’s deep train of thoughts, he made a mental note. Littlepaw would be made a warrior during their next clanwide meeting. How exciting. She’d be the first apprentice he’d name a warrior. Pikestar had always loved witnessing ceremonies within RiverClan, but now he was the one preforming them. It will surely be a special occasion for everyone involved. With that, the topic would comfortably shift to camp wall reinforcements. The large tomcat nodded swiftly in agreement, remembering other cats mentioning similar ideas in the past. “That sounds like a grand idea. We should start having RiverClan prepare more for the colder moons before it’s too late.” He remarked, hoping that if they went ahead with this plan that it would lessen the rogue attacks and also make the clan feel more safe overall, “Would you be interested in taking the lead in such an endeavor? You could gather a bunch of willing warriors and apprentices together to strengthen the camp. I know many cats that’d be willing to lend a paw.” If Gingerfrost didn’t feel too comfortable in taking charge in such an event, Pikestar would understand, without a doubt, but was willing to let the younger tom lead with his idea.

[ We can just,,, pretend this isn't a month late right;; In any case, just,, didn't want to leave this fully answered; ]

Punishment? The tabby had to think for a moment. Punishments for uncompleted patrols seemed to have become a staple, the tom had noticed. Since his return quite a bit had changed in that sense. If his mind did not fool him, there were no official punishment sessions before; or at least, not always. This was different. His eyes blinked down. Some form of reprimanding would be adequate… Probably. But punishment?
“..I haven’t seen Rainwhisper around in a while. At least, not at all since patrols were send out.”
Meaning that regardless of whether punishment was required or not, the warrior wouldn’t be there to receive it. But he didn’t specify that, thinking Pikestar would comprehend as is. He likely didn't answer the question as he should have, Gingerfrost was aware of that, but he couldn’t be bothered with standing in front of the older feline figuring out an appropriate answer. He considered this to be fine. Ultimately, it was correct.

With the conversation moving on to Littlepaw, the mackerel tabby was halfway through a nod when he stopped point blank. He could understand Pikestar’s looking forward to Littlepaw’s warrior ceremony; new warriors were usually a rather good thing. And Littlepaw, in his mind, had done well to deserve it. It was the comment on his mentoring that made the shield stop midway, uncertain how to take or react to that. It wasn’t… Usual. Not usual at all. Best was to blink his pausing away and move on as though nothing had happened, keeping quiet until they proceeded to his reinforcement idea; something he’d been mulling over for a while. His head raised a bit, then looked sideways for a brief moment, turning to face the dark-furred leader again afterwards. Admittedly, he had expected to be settled with having to lead such an event either way, it is how these things usually seemed to proceed. Though, when given a choice, Gingerfrost wasn’t opposed to it. In fact he did consider asking someone else to take charge it, but unfortunately for him, he had rather specific things he wanted to try and couldn’t rely on the idea that someone else would do so in his stead. While he may appreciate a helper, he.. Had to be willing to lead his own suggestion, much to the sacrifice of his rest as well. And it was his suggestion. Hopefully it may save him more disturbed resting moments if it enforced the camp enough. As such, his decision had to be made. With a lightly hummed sound he gave a simple nod, having little more to ad. With everything he had come for touched upon, the tabby patiently waited for the leader’s next move.

Old December 30th, 2022, 08:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( No offense taken! I just wanted to be sure there was no miscommunication occurring!)

Slatestripe nodded in agreement as Pikestar noted how it should be normal for apprentices to learn the basics of first aid, as well as how to identify threatening herbs. He wished someone had taught him more as an apprentice; perhaps he wouldn’t have felt so useless when-

No. He listened as Pikestar talked about decorating his den with flowers and shells. It would certainly make the place feel more home-y and cozy, but he didn’t know if they represented the leader. He wanted some way for future leaders to always feel as if they were surrounded by the leaders of the past, receiving strength and guidance from them. A sort of… symbol for each, here on the walls of the leader’s den.

“What if we marked the walls themselves?” he suggested. “Each leader had their own sort of… symbol, to represent their place among RiverClan’s history. Your name is Pikestar; something like this could represent you.” In the dirt of the den, Slatestripe drew a fat oval of sorts. Instead of connecting the oval, he stuck one end out past the oval itself. He did the same, from the other side. “A fish.” He drew a couple of clawmarks on the fish. “Scars, to represent the ferocity of a pike.” Slatestripe knew the idea was probably stupid, but preserving the history and legacy of RiverClan’s members had become very important to him as of late.

( I hope my description of the drawing makes sense lol )
His long ears twitched with intrigue at the warrior’s suggestion, making the tall dark-furred tom tilt his head to the side. He listened in a respectful silence as Slatestripe went ahead to explain his idea regarding ‘symbols’ to represent one’s place in RiverClan’s history. It was interesting and Pikestar couldn’t help but indulge. The oriental feline’s partial gaze flickered down to the dirt between them, watching as the smaller tomcat drew his claw through the soil and created some simple, yet unique shapes. The whole action seemed strangely familiar to him, but Pikestar couldn’t figure out why. Regardless, the tall RiverClan leader was quick to not allow himself to become distracted from what he was being shown today. A fish. He repeated in his head as Slatestripe then spoke. Scars, to represent the ferocity of a pike. The dark-furred tomcat hummed pensively, his whiskers twitching. He did like the idea of being remembered.

“I think you might have an excellent idea in mind, Slatestripe.” Pikestar remarked, honest about his feelings towards all this, “I like this, very much so. I might look into something so I can put this symbol up on my den’s wall.” Perhaps mud, or maybe even some kind of berry juice… He wasn’t really good at figuring out specifics for things that he was not used to, but he was willing to try. A new tradition or two in RiverClan might be just what they need to really spice things up around here. “Thank you for sharing this with me,” They remarked, looking up from the drawing to meet the other tomcat’s gaze, “Is there anything else that you wish to tell me?” Pikestar didn’t want to seem selfish or all high-and-mighty by dwelling on preserving his so-called legacy for too long. As much as he liked that idea, there was at least a little bit of humility with the large oriental feline under all that thick fur. Pikestar probably wouldn’t be able to acquire any materials to ‘paint’ this symbol anywhere until newleaf rolled around anyway. But that was okay, because that didn’t mean he’d forget about Slatestripe’s idea any time soon. It was just something that needed some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
▸ @canineantics

The elderly tom felt his paws were heavier than usual. Like they were boulders. But he carried them towards the leader's den to do the right thing. Or... The next right thing. He thought of his granddaughter, how she had gotten into countless scrapes outside of camp. How many apprentices like her had died or been injured. While most wasn't his fault, it was something that his inaction allowed. RiverClan deserved better.

"Pikestar?" He called into the den, hopefully giving his former apprentice a moment to prepare himself. Then, he entered, joints aching as they always did in the mornings. "If you have a moment, I have something of utmost importance to speak with you about."
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
[ Continued from a private roleplay between Fawnpaw and Pikestar ]

Fawnpaw
Just as she opened her mouth to reply to her brother, noise from outside the den could be heard. A voice that was familiar reached her ears, but before any acceptance could be given she noticed Blizzardwind already making his way into the den. Hmm. Well, it was a good thing that Pikestar was already on the road to recovery, but she had thought that a shield would have enough sense to head her warning about the quarantine.

"Mr. Blizzardwind," she greeted tersely, tail flicking to the side as she rose to her paws. "Next time, I would appreciate you waiting for me to give the Clan an update on Mr. Pikestar before coming in, as there's been a quarantine order in place if you weren't aware. I don't want his sickness spreading in camp." Maybe it was their recent conversation, but Fawnpaw found that she had only a short amount of patience. She held a steady gaze with the shield, letting the silence fall between them for a moment (looking back to her brother once before her gaze returned to Blizzardwind). "Thankfully, I believe most of it has gone, and the whitecough he had is no longer contagious." Padding towards the den entrance she stopped by the older tom. "Regardless, please keep whatever business you have with my brother short. He still needs his rest."

Looking over her shoulder at Pikestar, she couldn't help but soften her gaze. Despite the conflict of emotions she was currently experiencing, she did appreciate his advice. "...I'll keep what you said in mind. Thanks." A soft smile followed before she dipped her head to Blizzardwind and promptly exited the den.

[ @jupiter @canineantics - I explained this to Zen, but since there has been no public "Pikestar is not sick" announcement yet, this is the only way for it to make sense of Blizzardwind coming into the den without getting an earful from Fawnpaw. I apologize. ]
While in the midst of a conversation with Fawnpaw, the tall dark-furred tom’s ears perked up at another voice, making him shift his gaze towards the entrance of his den. He’d recognize that voice anywhere: Blizzardwind. It seemed the senior tomcat had something very important to discuss with him, important enough to stop by while he was on the tail-end of quarantine. Before Pikestar even opened his mouth to answer, the young medicine cat who accompanied him was rather quick to interject, which wasn’t surprising in the slightest. Sure, he was nearly curled of his nasty case of whitecough, but Fawnpaw was still a tad firm when it came to making sure he didn’t spread it through the rest of RiverClan. To his relief though, the dappled molly took one small look at him and then assured Blizzardwind that Pikestar’s sickness was no longer a threat, meaning he could speak with him. The RiverClan leader was thankful to be able to get back his duties, but he had to admit, it had been really pleasant to just be taken care of by Fawnpaw.

Before she left them both alone, his little sister looked back at him once more with a softened gaze. Their previous conversation was still fresh in his mind, being trusted to be confided with the young she-cat’s most personal emotions and problems in her life. Pikestar smiled at her, dipping his head ever so gently to Fawnpaw as she thanked him for what he had told her. The bond that he shared with the RiverClan medicine cat was special and the trust between them was unmatched, at least in his eyes. He was ever so grateful to call her his sister. But now was not the time for reminiscing. It was time to focus on whatever needed to be discussed with Blizzardwind, the cat whom had once been his own mentor. “Come in and sit, Blizzardwind.” Pikestar meowed, his whiskers twitching, “I promise that I won’t cough on you.” A gentle chuckle left him at that, but other than that, the tall tomcat welcomed the senior feline into his den with a warm smile present on his maw. It seemed like moons since the two had talked.

Last edited by Captain; January 2nd, 2023 at 11:41 PM.
Old December 31st, 2022, 11:52 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Flamebriar padded to the entrance of Pikestar's den and hesitated for a moment before tentatively poking her head in. "Fawnpaw, is it okay to speak to Pikestar? There's something important I need to speak to him about."

She had really been such a fish-brain lately. Going to that Gathering a few moons ago had been a moronic idea. It not only put her life in danger but the life of her daughter and RiverClan as a whole. The large calico had just wanted to see how her old home was doing. How Dawnstar was doing. No matter how terrified she was that her niece would gut her the second she got the chance, she still cared for her. She would always care for her, no matter how messed up it may be.

@birdie @canineantics

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 1st, 2023, 01:30 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Flamebriar padded to the entrance of Pikestar's den and hesitated for a moment before tentatively poking her head in. "Fawnpaw, is it okay to speak to Pikestar? There's something important I need to speak to him about."

She had really been such a fish-brain lately. Going to that Gathering a few moons ago had been a moronic idea. It not only put her life in danger but the life of her daughter and RiverClan as a whole. The large calico had just wanted to see how her old home was doing. How Dawnstar was doing. No matter how terrified she was that her niece would gut her the second she got the chance, she still cared for her. She would always care for her, no matter how messed up it may be.

@birdie @canineantics
Fawnlight
The early light had guided her home from the Starcave and by the time she reached RiverClan the sun was already high in the sky. Hopefully her short absence was not noticed that much by the Clan, and Fawnlight could simply slip into her brothers' den to inform him of the change. She felt... giddy. A tingle had accompanied her paws the entire way home, despite the overshadowing conversation with Goosefury. She had to speak to Pikestar. She had to make sure those atrocities never happened again. She had to -

As she came to stop in front of her brother's den, she hesitated. He was recovered mostly, but this... this was such a huge bomb to drop on him. Fawnlight almost felt guilty for doing so, and so instead took a step back. No, she would wait. Perhaps simply inform him that she had received her full name and status. Yes, start with the good news first, and then when she wasn't falling asleep on her paws speak to him (and perhaps Gingerfrost and the other Shields as well) about it (stars, her uncle...)

While thoughts churned in her head a voice spoke up and she turned to see Flamebriar approaching. "Hello, Flamebriar." Though her voice still held respect, gone were the titles that had been placed before them. It felt odd now, seeing as she had her full name and was on equal grounds as the warriors in her Clan. Her old name was used, and it sent a spark through her. "Yes, his cough has cleared up and I believe he isn't contagious anymore. You may speak with him." And then, with a soft smile, she added, "Also, it's Fawnlight now. I just returned from the Starcave."

[ @NinjaBloss @canineantics - maybe if Pike wants to overhear ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old January 2nd, 2023, 03:20 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Reedwhisker

Poor Nightpaw was subject to something similar that happened between Pikestar's daughter, Birdpaw, and Beastgrowl, the exiled RiverClan warrior. If it was anything to go by, this situation between Nightpaw and Shatteredsun. "Just remember that either way, Shatteredsun will be dealt with. You did nothing wrong, I'm proud of you for the way you held your ground."

She poked her head into the den and softly called Pikestar's name to get his attention before lightly touching Nightpaw's shoulder with her tail and walking forward. "We have... a problem. Shatteredsun was wanting Nightpaw to talk to you about something that she's not ready to discuss, and when Nightpaw told him, he was continuing to push her. He had his claws out and he offered to... um... 'help' her. Goldensnake and I got him away from her and Raccoonear helped."

She looked at Nightpaw for confirmation on the story, wanting to get every detail correct before continuing. "It made Nightpaw very uncomfortable. And he risked looking at Peachpaw as he went to the warrior's den. He's a danger to our Clan's young, Pikestar. I think you and I both can see something has to be done."

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk