Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 12:04 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Yesterday 11:58 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2020, 09:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crescentmoon leaped around the apprentices weak jab, slamming her paws down on his back. "Try feinting me next time!"
He nodded ignoring the pain in his back, this time he started glancing at his paws before suddenly jabbing her but forgetting to rake down.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
He nodded ignoring the pain in his back, this time he started glancing at his paws before suddenly jabbing her but forgetting to rake down.
Crescentmoon darted under his paws, ducking under his belly and kicking upwards. "C'mon! More agility! Strength! Cunning!"
Old April 11th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[OPEN]
The sleek midnight pelted she-cat stepped inside her camp and immediately began sniffing around. It was primarily WindClan, Riverclan here and there, a tint of ShadowClan, with a dash of mongrel. It was a gross cocktail that made the senior warrior a little queasy. Midnightstalker spotted her daughter over yonder talking to one of them cats who had brought them home. It was a challenge not zooming over and showering the tired leader in affection. Her little light looked busy so she'd get out of dealing with Midnightstalker just this once. First things first should go out hunting. She was sure there was cats out looking for prey already, but more never hurt. "Any of you youngesters wanna help an old lady out with some hunting?" Midnightstalker let out a quick yowl. She'd go by herself if she didn't get any volunteers.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 11th, 2020 at 09:23 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 09:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Coyotesnarl examined as honeypaw calmly went about checking for the small kits injuries. From what he could observe at this distance there wasn’t any. That was a relief. He turned his attention back to Elderpaw who tended carefully to Heatherkit. He found a flicker of admiration cross his face. Even she had the patience for the little buggers. He gave a tense flick of his tail.

“They look fine to me. Puddlekit doesn’t look hurt... just shaken a bit and Heatherkit should be fine until morning.” he announced to nobody in particular. He’d make an effort to go check on the little tom when he could. He had no mother to tend to his wounds and aftercare. “Honeypaw you can resume whatever you are doing and Elderpaw-“ his gaze rested on the small she cat. “Thank you.” he rested a striped tail over her shoulders. He’d let her finish her game. His job was done here... he just needed to get this blood off his face and see to it coldsong had disposed of the body. Perhaps he’d have Odd stop by... he needed that company. “Honey if you see Oddear send him my way!” he turned with a nod and stalked back to his den.

@implimm @Puddletail @wolfnight @Starbot

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 11th, 2020, 09:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Crescentmoon darted under his paws, ducking under his belly and kicking upwards. "C'mon! More agility! Strength! Cunning!"
Chickadeepaw gave a grunt, but tried again, this time attempting a different move, he dove under Crescentmoon twisting his forearm up to rake Crescentmoon’s belly, not the best move, but he tried.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Chickadeepaw gave a grunt, but tried again, this time attempting a different move, he dove under Crescentmoon twisting his forearm up to rake Crescentmoon’s belly, not the best move, but he tried.
Crescentmoon dodged his paw, leaping before him and positioning herself to pummel his belly, not willing to do it with her own apprentice. He knows I'm paving him a path, he just can't find it..

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 11th, 2020 at 09:39 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 09:40 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl examined as honeypaw calmly went about checking for the small kits injuries. From what he could observe at this distance there wasn’t any. That was a relief. He turned his attention back to Elderpaw who tended carefully to Heatherkit. He found a flicker of admiration cross his face. Even she had the patience for the little buggers. He gave a tense flick of his tail.

“They look fine to me. Puddlekit doesn’t look hurt... just shaken a bit and Heatherkit should be fine until morning.” he announced to nobody in particular. He’d make an effort to go check on the little tom when he could. He had no mother to tend to his wounds and aftercare. “Honeypaw you can resume whatever you are doing and Elderpaw-“ his gaze rested on the small she cat. “Thank you.” he rested a striped tail over her shoulders. He’d let her finish her game. His job was done here... he just needed to get this blood off his face and see to it coldsong had disposed of the body. Perhaps he’d have Odd stop by... he needed that company. “Honey if you see Oddear send him my way!” he turned with a nod and stalked back to his den.

@implimm @Puddletail @wolfnight @Starbot

With that, Puddlekit mewed his thanks to Honeypaw and Coyotesnarl and headed off towards the elders' den to meet up with his friends. Now he had his own story to tell the other kits!

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Crescentmoon dodged his paw, leaping before him and positioning herself to pummel his belly, not willing to do it with her own apprentice. He knows I'm paving him a path, he just can't find it..
He huffed, before quickly aiming his paw at her and raking down keeping his three paws on the ground jumping side to side, hoping that would work.

Old April 11th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
He huffed, before quickly aiming his paw at her and raking down keeping his three paws on the ground jumping side to side, hoping that would work.
Crescentmoon swept a leg under his, tripping him, and flicking her tail under his chin. "C'mon! You know you have an advantage, you just are too stupid to find it!"
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:35 PM
leave the past behind

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Sagehawk padded into the camp with the rest of the WindClan and RiverClan cats, looking around with a slight frown. He'd grown more comfortable along the trip from ThunderClan to here, but being back at the scene of the battle made him feel weird. At least it was safe, now..

He snapped to attention when Twilightstar approached Eagleflower, dipping his head in greeting. Listening quietly, he was more than happy to let the others talk over him—even if he was supposed to be the patrol leader. When they were more settled into the camp and ready to help them get back on their paws, he'd try to take over. But for now..

@Moonraven @Starbot @wren @Blissie Bliss @Shimm

- - -

Eveningpaw pranced into the clearing, positive vibes radiating from her. It was great to be back! But as she looked around, letting the sights sink into her, her smile gradually lessened. The coyote attack... that actually happened. All the bodies and things, those were gone, but the blood was still there as a stark reminder.

Well! At least they were back home.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 14th, 2020 at 07:23 PM.
Closed Thread