Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:25 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 01:24 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Fits
Today 01:24 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:22 PM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2020, 10:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Honeypaw listened intensly as the kit explained one of the games, looking up from his searches every now and then to make eye contact with the kit, making sure he knew he was listening. "Oh that sounds fun! Me and my brothers used to play that sometimes. But we called it Bird and the Worm." he giggled, although it was slightly forced.

As he searched, as far as he could tell, Puddlekit had no wounds on him. But he didn't know anything about this sort of stuff, he just tried to look for some bumps or anything that felt like it could be a scratch or something of the sort. Just a few nicks here and there along side his back and shoulders, but hopefully it wasn't anything to worry over. The kits statement just further proved his point. Leaning back and lowering the kit's paw gently the tan feline tilted his head to the side. "Well if-" than Coyotesnarl spoke up.

Swiveling his head even the Medicine Cat said he was fine. So he was fine...physically. Giving Puddlekit a smile Honeypaw waved as he walked away. Help Heatherkit? How in the world could he do that he couldn't do much...it was really up to Elderpaw and Coyotesnarl right now. Being given another set of orders he happily welcomed anything to take his mind off...well at first it was the Coyotes, but now it was Ashwing too.

"ah, yes I will! And um... I'll tell him you asked for him yes!" he babbled back. Standing still as he watched the tom walk off. Right. How in the world was he still so calm? Honey himself was...terrified still. After calming down with the events of Ashwing, his anxiety spiked as he kept imagining big white fangs within his sights after each turn of the head.

A worried expression was plastered on the toms face as he passed Elderpaw and Heatherkit. Giving the pair one more smile, and tapping the other apprentice on the shoulder. "Thank you very much." 'for coming to my rescue.' he whispered before padding off in search of Oddear.

@implimm @wren

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crescentmoon swept a leg under his, tripping him, and flicking her tail under his chin. "C'mon! You know you have an advantage, you just are too stupid to find it!"
He blinked,” I’m small, what am I missing?” He asked before trying a move she did to him, he dove under her and bucked his hind legs up

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
He blinked,” I’m small, what am I missing?” He asked before trying a move she did to him, he dove under her and bucked his hind legs up
Crescentmoon flipped over, gripping the apprentices shoulders and slamming him down besides her. "Come on, think! Or are you too stuuuuuuuuuuupid?"
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crescentmoon flipped over, gripping the apprentices shoulders and slamming him down besides her. "Come on, think! Or are you too stuuuuuuuuuuupid?"
He thought getting frusterated, so he ran forward making a strike with her forearm before dartingback. I refuse to say I’m stupid.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
He thought getting frusterated, so he ran forward making a strike with her forearm before dartingback. I refuse to say I’m stupid.
Crescentmoon jumped to her paws, darting towards the apprentices and gripping his shoulders. "You ready?" She kicked out with her back legs, hitting the tendon of his back right leg.
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:30 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @Spiderfrost @wren --

Breezefeather decided to elaborate on their issues and while still leaning again Daisybloom for balance. "It was back in Shadowclan it started, while we were taking refuge. I was one of the few of our clan not injured from the coyote attack and decided to aid the Shadowclan cats that were helping us by going out to gather moss and hunt some creatures... I got spooked by something and, not being able to sense well beneath the canopy ran into a nearby tree and promptly knocking myself out." That was the main thing that had sparked it and to lessen his own pressure against Daisy he sank down so he was sitting, his head still swimming and his coordination off. "We went out to hunt when we got back to Windclan, I assumed the hit was minor and I was perfectly alright. However, Daisy lost her balance out on the moors and rolled down to hit a stone. It was one of those that were hidden by the tall grass, and she started blabbering about being able to see stars even though she was lying on her side and definitely not able to see stars even if they were out at this time of the day." Then, finally the last part. He felt like he'd spoke for too long already but there was one last thing, "I lost my balance as well, there seemed to be some loose soils and stones over by that specific hill and I rolled down it too. This I think, just worsened the issues that was already in place from the tree."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:44 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

The round faced she-cat smooshed her face against the toms fur and groaned.

"Rose...shhh, I don't want to..." she mumbled; sleepily blinked her pale eyes as he poked at her. After a few blinked to clear her sleep addled vision, the calico stared uncomprehendingly at Breezefeather's silver fur. Again she blinked before tilting her head up to spot the Windclan warrior staring at her with an equally uncomprehending expression.

"Oh....um, morning Breezefeather," she awkwardly climbed off the poor warrior to stretch out her legs and rid herself of the lingering sleepiness. "Sorry I sort of...ended up on you." she notable could not look him in the eye.

"I um...I got cold."
Breezefeather stood up then and shook his fur. "It's alright. Let's get into the clearing and hopefully there will be some fresh caught prey that we can eat to get back on track." He really just wanted to have a bit of peace to clear out his conflicting thoughts. He never expected that another cat would bring back memories of Mistle and he was scared. They scared him all these memories that the feelings he was feeling right now brought back. There was reasons as to why he'd tried to burrow the memories of Mistle... and his dearest daughter... His dearest Bunnypaw. Who never lived to be a warrior who he'd never been able to hunt with and teach it... He'd been an absent father, dwelling too far and too long in his depression in order to be there for her during her apprentice moons and now she was no longer here. She'd not been here for a long time and that wrecked the grey tom as he was on his way out into the clearing leaving Daisybloom behind for a moment. He feared the void would return as he started to feel this emotions, feared that the evil living in him would grasp and take every happy moment he felt and shove him down into the depression and self guilt and self hate he'd spent so very long to climb out of. He felt like an emotional wreck. He wanted to sit down and enjoy life with this new intriguing she-cat he'd met by accident back in Shadowclan but he also wanted to keep these memories away, he wanted to be able to keep the growing and feeding void at bay and not something he would have to worry about every living moment of his life. He just wanted it to be the past, but such was not the thing with mental illnesses, they were there for the rest of your life as soon as they'd taken root and the void had been with Breezefeather for quite long and he still struggled and fought to contain it to keep it from taking an even stronger hold over his mind. But still it pulsed and still it kept feeding on his happiness, his despair, his every emotion. It was a burden he didn't want to bear... not alone that was. Deciding that maybe telling Daisy about it, despite the fact that he'd not known her very long might be a good idea.. With that set in his head he sat down in his favourite spot, the spot he'd given to Daisy, assuming she didn't want to eat exposed to the beautiful sky that shone down on Windclan.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:01 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Puddlekit padded back into the elders’ den and sat down next to his friends. The russet kit appeared calm and cheerful on the outside, but on the inside he was shattered and scarred. He wanted to cry. But the young tom didn’t let the other kits see his emotions. He didn’t want to scare them too. Instead, he waited for the rest of Jaggedstone’s story, hoping it would take his mind off of the day’s events.

@SparrowSoar @.Bread. @Zesty Mango

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 12th, 2020 at 02:03 AM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:18 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

- @S-oft -

Listening with a solemn look on her face, Rookflight was left speechless herself. If even Oddear had nothing to say in this moment, he must've been more distraught than she initially thought. She pressed her muzzle softly against his cheek in acknowledgement, there were no words to be said at the moment. Slowly joining the tom in a similar resting position to the one he took, she laid there, close by, hoping to offer some comfort to her dearest friend. Things will get better... She thought. That had always been the case before, and she wasn't ready to give up her hope now either.
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:25 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Heatherkit looked up at the medicine cat. ¨Thank you for helping my wounds!¨ He got up and looked around. ¨Oh and thanks Elderpaw!¨ ¨I hope I see you again Elderpaw! You were a big help to me today!¨
Closed Thread