Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The pinto shop~
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:01 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:54 AM
Making Friends, Maybe?
by Seamrog
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:47 AM
the case of the kit who...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:29 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2020, 12:26 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Star child

Frostpaw laughed, before nuzzling Springpaw's cheek. "I know! Die, non-cuddler, die! Mwahaha!" Wow. Her evil laugh was.So. Good. Since when had she become an evil cuddle mastermind?
Springpaw wailed. "I don't wanna die! I'll become a cuddler like you!"
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticcountryroad View Post
Lightningstrike hadn't seen Cherrybubble until she walked up to them. He turned to her when she approached and flashed her the same bright smile. "Why thank you, I do try!" he replied, puffing out his chest proudly. While he was one to throw around compliments, he also liked being complimented himself.

The young tom blinked when the other warrior leaned in closer, tilting his head to the side. He didn't quite understand what she meant, but then again a bee could probably fly through one of his ears and out the other with no issue. He tried to think for a moment and decided Cherrybubble meant they couldn't be friends because of their age gap, but that didn't make sense to him either. Before he could ask she was already heading off, so he simply flicked his tail in a wave, "Have a wonderful day! "

He turned back to Pinepuff, his smile widening. "So!" he started, giving her a friendly nudge, "Is it true, do you have your eyes on someone special?"

@Fuzzy @RedHead

Pinepuff had chuckled at Lightningstrike's suggestion to go hunt, not because it was outlandish. No, it was a reasonable suggestion. The large tabby just found it amusing how he asked. Plus the younger warrior's mannerism was fun.
Cherrybubble approaching caught the brown tabby's attention, ears perking up as she watched the bi colored molly come over. Was she going to join them? Pinepuff had to admit that idea sounded fun. Cherrybubble was a lovely cat to be around. "Hello darling." She greeted, a purr in her voice. However, her interest was changed as she watched Cherry whisper something Lightningstrike found interesting. That just made her curious.
She would wave goodbye to the fellow warrior, a smile fluttering over her muzzle at the wink she received. Pinepuff couldn't say she didn't want to know what Lightningstrike was told. She really did, but she had to respect that whispers weren't meant to be shared.

The brown tabby fixed her attention to the young tom again after his exclamation. Yes, she should pay attention to him not watch where Cherrybubble was going. However his question played a few to many emotions over her face. Surprise from the question, amusement from his actions, curiosity in how this related to what he was told, and a slight playful gleam from idea of it. Did she have someone special? Oh Pinepuff couldn't reveal that so easily. The fluff ball of a tabby gave him a slightly childish smile, a mix of playfulness and seriousness none the less. "Oh, that'll be my little secret dear." She purred. Yes, that was it, its was her secret.
Her green eyes focused on him once more, enjoying this little topic. "How about you dearie? Have your eyes on some cat?" Pinepuff asked good heartedly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Star child

Frostpaw heaved herself off the tom, eyes sparkling. "Then cuddle me, as a test to prove yourself to the LEGION. OF. CUDDLES!"
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:41 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
@Star child

Frostpaw heaved herself off the tom, eyes sparkling. "Then cuddle me, as a test to prove yourself to the LEGION. OF. CUDDLES!"
(She's so cute oml)
Springpaw gasped some air; he was hardly breathing, but that was okay. "Get ready..." He jumped on Frostpaw, wrapping his forepaws around her body. "This is my cuddle!"
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Arie @Dawneye
[sorry this is late]

Pinepuff was a little surprised to feel another cat brush against her. She would glance down to see Doepaw. Sweet little tabby apprentice. It was rare to have someone cuddle up to her during a meeting but the fluffy warrior didn't mind. Quiet the opposite really, Pinepuff enjoyed cuddles. Beinding down she licked the young molly's head gently, being sure to avoid the spot that had been hurt a while ago. "Hello darling." She greeted Doepaw quietly, knowing how sensitive the younger tabby's ears were. With that she turned her attention to Duskstar again.
Oh? How lovely! She thought hearing her name called to be Nightpaw's mentor. "I'll be right back." Pinepuff promised Doepaw before getting up and carefully stepping around the younger tabby. With that she moved over to meet Nightpaw half way.
A light purr rumbled in her chest as the bi colored molly promised to be a good apprentice. "I'm sure you will dear." Pinepuff agreed touching noses with the smaller molly. Well, not exactly noses as Pine didn't have on any more. More like the top of her snout to the apprentice's muzzle. With a smile she stood up straight. "You can come sit with Doepaw and I or pick a seat yourself" The fluffy molly offered before heading back to her spot. Once there she would sit back down.

A little after wards the Highpeak was busy again. The new Deputy being named. Softbriar, wat a lovely name. However it seemed another warrior wasn't so pleased. Drama. How normal these days. As long as they do a good job, we haven't given the poor dear a chance yet. After that cats should speciate their opinions of them. Pinepuff thought watching the drama go on around her. Poor Doepaw had to listen to this. At least Nightpaw seemed happy, that was good.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
“Oh wow,” Cormorantpaw meowed, not fully understanding what had happened to get her a mentor change and suddenly worrying about himself, “I don’t know what I’d do if Duskstar switched my mentor.” Worry about being separated from Buckbranch chewed at the apprentice and he asked, “did Duskstar say anything?” Then, curious, Cormorantpaw added, “who’s your new mentor?”
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Said Breezehen wasn’t very active in the clan. My new mentor is Blackmoor. I don’t really know much about him really. But I hope he’s a nice mentor.“ she shrugged not exactly sure what she did to get reassigned. It never crossed her mind that at almost 7 moons old she should have done more training than just a tour of the territory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 15th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Star child

Frostpaw let out a mock gasp of pain, paws churning at Springpaw's fur. "Oh no! Your cuddles.. are.. too.. strong!" She pushed against the toms chest, trying to heave him off her. Truly, she didn't want this to end, but didn't know how Springpaw would react.
Old May 15th, 2020, 01:27 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
@Star child

Frostpaw let out a mock gasp of pain, paws churning at Springpaw's fur. "Oh no! Your cuddles.. are.. too.. strong!" She pushed against the toms chest, trying to heave him off her. Truly, she didn't want this to end, but didn't know how Springpaw would react.
“Okay, okay. I’ll get off you,” He mewed, leaping up. He could’ve stayed as he was, he just didn’t want there to be a weird tension, or anyone saying anything about it. “What should we do now?”
Old May 15th, 2020, 01:28 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

--Duskpaw--

Sitting at the back, she smiled as multiple kits became apprentices. Though, to be honest, the apprentice den was getting a little full and when ever she slept she seemed to always get poked by someone or something. As the new apprentices greeted their mentors, Duskpaw chanted their names with the rest of the clan. "Soaringpaw! Birchpaw! Pinepaw! Nightpaw! Leopardpaw! Dustpaw! Mumblepaw! Flamepaw! Tigerpaw! Smokepaw!" Duskpaw sighed a small relief once she was finished. There were more new apprentices than she had thought!

She listened to Blazingpaw and flicked her ear. Yes, she herself wouldn't want a mentor change but, her mentor was going to train her, and she had just had an injury.

After watching Blazingpaw and Ivorypaw greet their new mentors, she listened as Duskstar continued on. Yes, she had noticed that Flintspirit had probably resigned, she couldn't blame him. Duskstar seems... first of all picky and she didn't seem like she wanted to hear him out because the things she did, did not sound like Flintspirit suggested them. Hopefully, the new deputy Softbriar, would be able make Duskstar do some better disions. Duskpaw didn't really know Softbriar at all so, she could only hope. "Softbriar! Softbriar!"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 15th, 2020, 01:34 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(Nice Rickroll username lol)
Ivorypaw gave a nod,” I don’t really know what I like, I guess I’m good with anything, which is my problem. What should I eat...you pick I’m far too indecisive.” It wasn’t that she liked all prey, it was that she found them all too good as she was still despite living here for half her life use to kittypet food and not prey.
Blizzardpaw looked over to the fresh kill pile, "Well, how about a mouse?" He asked, finishing the last of the mouse he had. "It's your choice really."

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; May 15th, 2020 at 01:45 PM.
Closed Thread