Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Turns out the devil does...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:58 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kix
Today 03:55 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:54 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:44 PM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by constellation
Today 03:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble raised a brow at Pinepuff's suggestion. To the older warrior, walks were meaningless wastes of time that didn't help anything or anyone. She'd been told otherwise by numerous sources, but Cherrybubble preferred sticking to her own opinion. "I suppose a walk couldn't hurt." She finally meowed, surprising even herself as she got to her paws. Why she agreed... well... Cherrybubble didn't know. Maybe there was just something... alluring about Pinepuff and she wanted a longer and better chance to figure it out.

Another purr escaped her, this one mixed with amusement and glee. "Of course it can't." She agreed with Cherrybubble's comment. Well it wasn't really a comment as much as it was an agreement to go on a walk. Pinepuff enjoyed outings, plus it was a way to keep her muscles strengthened. It gave her something else to do while talking as well and helped bring new topics up!
Standing up as well the fluffy brown tabby sent another smile to the bi colored warrior. This would be nice. Pinepuff brushed against Cherrybubble as she moved around to get to the exit of the den. "Darling, I can promise you this won't be just a boring walk." She promised, the hits of a smirk on her already smiling muzzle. With that she ducked out of the warriors den. A walk would be fun, this walk would be.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:51 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @starshooter @Spiderfrost --

Doepaw had been out and about for quite a while now, the little tabby molly feeling better than she'd felt ever since the accident with the tree and the bird... Those damned woodpeckers. She hadn't however, 'seen' or scented her friend Myrtlepaw in quite a while and now the smell of distress mixed with his was quite quite apparent from where she'd been walking around. She'd originally planned to head to her nest to hopefully get some rest that wasn't nightmare ridden, but it seemed that would not be the case any longer. If her friend needed her help, she would help her friend and by the smell, it seemed he did. Had something horrible happened to him? Slowly making her way over, she heard him call her name although it didn't seem to be very loud. Slowly approaching her friend she sat down next to him and that was when she noticed Shadedpath was there too. She'd only met the she-cat once and that had been right after her mentor's resignation of his post... that had been an extremely emotional turn of events. But she curled her tail over her friend's shoulder and mumbled softly in her stutter. "I...am...here... Myrtlepaw." Pointing her blind stare at Shadedpath, or where she assumed the other molly would be and slowly asked, "What...is...going....on? I can... sense... the...distress." She really wanted to know what was going on but for now, providing comfort, something she'd done a lot it seemed, was the main thing she could do until she figured out what the problem was.

Shadedpath adjusted for Myrtlepaw taking refuge just about directly under her paws. The old cat couldn't help the snort that escaped her, but didn't complain.

With Doepaws arrival she adjusted again to give her access to Myrtlepaw. She recalled Flintspirits apprentice from Flints resignation.

"Myrtlepaw had a hunting accident. I am unsure his eyes will recover." she stated bluntly.
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:55 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
-- @wren -- @Socks-- @Skye --

From her place in the crowd, the old Shadedpath actually looked a bit ruffled as she was called out to mentor the young Tigerpaw. The aged she cat hummed then and narrowed an assessing gaze towards the youngster and began to ease up to her paws to greet her apperntice proper. Only to be stopped dead at Softbriar, her child to be announced as the next deputy.

The grey and white molly looked up at Dawnstar in surprise, then to where her own kin sat. She would have to make sure she properly congratulated them. Softbriar--all her kits, really--her greatest pride and here they were. Proving to be someone recognised for their hard work and loyalty.

It just about brought an estatic smile across her impassive expression. As it was, her tail twitched in hidden excitement. Flintspirits old position was in good hands.

But then, then Mallowcloud thought to dare speak against her kid. HER KID!

A growl left her.

"Mallowcloud! You better watch that back of yours. I don't take kindly to cats messing with my kits." she growled out coldly as she passed them by. Green eyes as sharp as thorns. "I'd skin you myself if there was no need after that dressing down of Dawnstar's." she hissed more to herself as she weaved through the crowed, perhaps one of the oldest in the clan by this point, but still clearly fully capable of holding her own against a much younger cat.

And then she made it to Tigerpaw and stared down at him, expression still harsh.

"Listen well Tigerpaw, I won't tolerate much mischief during training. Your free time is what it is, but I expect you to take your training seriously, I don't want a kit dying on me because they couldn't listen to their head."

(woo, wish I had been able to post this earlier to chew Mallow out properly, but a passing threat from Shaded will have to do.)
[Tigerpaw is a she. ^w^]

Tigerpaw nodded, silently acknowledging her mentor's warning.

- I left -
Old May 15th, 2020, 04:14 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
[Tigerpaw is a she. ^w^]

Tigerpaw nodded, silently acknowledging her mentor's warning.

(whoops, sorry about that)

The green eyed warrior seemed fine with the silent answer and brushed the tip of her nose against her's. This time, a little softer, but still all business she spoke.

"After the meeting we can go over things you think you are comfortable with starting first."
Old May 15th, 2020, 04:18 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Lionpaw paused, then listened closely as Pineapple began reciting the code. When he had asked what it was, he meant what the code's purpose was, but he jumped at the chance to attempt to memorize the fifteen rules. The first rule, he noted, might cause problems. Lionpaw didn't care if Frosty attacked him, he would never actually fight back. Well, nothing too damaging, at least. But there were tons of cats in a clan; it was unlikely that they would ever have to fight each other. Clan-hopping... that was a word? The apprentice understood that rule. If clan cats were suspicious with outsiders, who knew what they were like against cats joining from rival clans. They would have to prove their trust all over again. The last few rules were noteworthy; it made the code sound like a code of honor or something. Lionpaw supposed that he was thankful for that. Most of the kittypets he'd believed that clan cats were barbarians, and this proved that they weren't. Soon enough, Pineapple was done speaking and Lionpaw just had to ask, "Apprentices don't have to memorize the entire Code to be promoted, do they?" It wouldn't surprise him if they had to; he just wasn't the best at memorizing. Lionpaw thrived off of instincts, and anything else required lots of practice.

@Elementals
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 15th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

@Fuzzy

Nightpaw sat down next to her new mentor, making sure to sit straight and keep her tail still. She was going to be the best apprentice she could and serve her clan til her dying breath.

Old May 15th, 2020, 05:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cormorantpaw breathes a sigh of relief. Buckbranch was very active in the clan so he wasn’t likely to get assigned a new mentor for that reason. It did seem, however, that Duskstar wasn’t fond of the tortoiseshell tom so if they were to be split up that would likely be the reason. Cormorantpaw shrugged and returned his attention to Ivorypaw, “maybe he’s cool! Sorry that you lost your first mentor, though. I’m sure that isn’t great.”
Ivorypaw smiled at Comorantpaw smiling,” I guess that could be true. Maybe I can get Breezehen to still train me instead of Blackmoor. “ she purred. She wasn’t sure if the idea would work or not, but she hoped it would be possible.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGonnaGiveYouUp View Post
Blizzardpaw looked over to the fresh kill pile, "Well, how about a mouse?" He asked, finishing the last of the mouse he had. "It's your choice really."
Ivorypaw shrugged smiling,” I guess that will work.“ she meowed as she grabbed the first mouse and took a few bites glancing back at Blizzardpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:15 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw shrugged smiling,” I guess that will work.“ she meowed as she grabbed the first mouse and took a few bites glancing back at Blizzardpaw.
"Besides fresh kill, what have you been doing today?" Blizzardpaw asked wanted to keep the conversation going as he didn't have anything to do.

But that aside, have a great day.

Old May 15th, 2020, 06:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGonnaGiveYouUp View Post
"Besides fresh kill, what have you been doing today?" Blizzardpaw asked wanted to keep the conversation going as he didn't have anything to do.
Ivorypaw smiled,” Just apprentice duties, nothing much.” she meowed smiling back at them a little bit.

Closed Thread