Last post by burntToast
Today 05:08 AM

Old August 13th, 2021, 07:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Cattail Pond

-->Petalfuzz
The flowers! The flowers were just so beautiful. So beautiful that she hadn't realized the cat that came up behind her. When she heard the other molly's voice she turned around in embarrassment. Now she was going to be known as the word cat that talked to flowers. It wasn't just flowers. She believed that before you picked any plant to ask before getting them. Starclan planted these plants, so they needed to ask starclan first. That was what she believed in. It was strange, but not to her.

Petalfuzz looked down at the flowers. "I uh was just asking Starclan if I could take some of these flowers. I know it's weird, but I think it's more respectable. Like when we have to thank starclan for our prey. They're really pretty and I wanted to plant them in the camp.", she meowed. She was embarrassed the whole entire time she talked.

// @North; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 15th, 2021, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Riverclan Nursery

Muddykit

The blind kit had something in her nest bothering her. “Ugh!!” She hissed as she turned her head to see: Nothing. She got out of her nest and and sniffed the bothersome plant. “Briar!” She picked up the thorns and tossed them out. By now she wasn’t as tired. She decided to go explore camp.
Old August 16th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Angelique |
Mintflower could tell Petalfuzz had grown embarrassed by her intrusion, and she felt a little guilty; she didn't mean to give the impression she thought the other molly was weird! If anything, she was happy to find another cat who liked flowers as much as she did. It was just the talking that confused her, and the picking; what would she do with them now she had taken them? Oh! So she wanted to plant them, that made much more sense! "Don't be embarrassed! I like picking flowers too, I only stopped because I always ended up damaging the roots so they'd end up drying up," She admitted, a little embarrassed herself now, "But you're clearly more of a pro than me!" She smiled, trying to reassure Petalfuzz her curiosity was harmless and she wasn't trying to embarrass the other molly. "As for the talking thing, that makes a lot of sense actually...I guess I'd never thought of it like that!" It was an interesting way of looking at things, and she could appreciate that it made a lot of sense to ask before taking. She had taken lots of things without asking, and she silently prayed Starclan didn't hate her for it. She'd be sure to ask from now on, just maybe not aloud. "It's a nice idea, planting them around camp, it could always use some brightening up," She started, glancing down at the flowers around her paws before looking back up at Petalfuzz, "How do you pulled them out without damaging them? If you don't mind explaining, of course!"
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:38 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

As Sunsetbloom pranced across the territory Palepaw in tow (or perhaps the apprentice was the one carrying the warriors pawsteps forward, after all had she not agreed to come the molly probably wouldve remained in camp) it was with a quiet air of joy about her as she took in the world. A beautiful day like this was to be savored of course but so too was good company, something which while their acquaintance was still new Palepaw was, and to have both could melt even the most icy heart. Or should at least, some cats even to Sunsetblooms kind view were just.... Wrong in a way a reflection however near perfect it is is wrong.

When the charcoal tabby spoke the giant molly shifted her focus off of such unpleasant thoughts happily focusing on something sweeter. Palepaw had to be picking up one of her habits at this point, no matter how much Sunsetblooms mind seemed to drift and wander without her will when someone spoke to her they had the warriors full attention. When Palepaw spoke Sunsetbloom acted like there was nothing else in the world.
"It is no issue or task to be in your presence dear, I've been meaning to meet you properly for awhile anyway! Though as much as you say I dont have to I say I must! We shall find some toads today and let all those who say its 'gross' wallow in their ill feelings while we feel joy in the experience! Ive never actually had toad myself, when I first arrived here my house cat origins meant all the prey was so rich to me it was almost too much! I had to restrict myself to the milder preys to not make myself ill and while Ive worked up to enjoy a large range of the worlds gifts some of the rarer prey Ive still yet to try. Perhaps I will share your love of toads come days end."
Sunsetblooms muzzled curled in a content grin as they closed in on the pond an idle thought flicking through her wandering mind. Would Palepaw think less of her for her origins? The warrior made no secret of her past though it earned some scorn from her clanmates and she really had no clue if the other molly was among that ilk. Hmmm whatever she thought Sunsetbloom decided she didnt really care! Not because she didnt like Palepaw or wouldnt be sad as the dashing of a potential friendship but more because the molly did not care what others thought of her in the slightest.

"Of course your name is worth remembering, everyone's name is worth remembering. I do not think there's a single cat in this world that 'deserves' to be forgotten so perhaps its strange but I endeavor to give ever cat the care in that they deserve. I am a bit biased though, yours did make a special mark on my mind that shone a tad more then the others."
Sunsetbloom shot the other molly a crinkled eyed honest grin at that and then ever so quickly a wink before she turned back to what she was saying.
"Thank you for saying so about my name, it may not be the one I was born with but its the one I earned and is one that makes me proud to bear it. My wish is to bring warmth life and peace to my clan after all and the sun does just that. I must say though keep paying me such sweet words and I might be set ablaze darling Ive rather a weakness for pretty things saying pretty things. Oh look were here look at how the sun shines on the pond!"

Sunsetbloom left absolutely no time for anyone to linger over her response to Palepaws compliment, the pond coming into view at the perfect moment and the molly bounding over to the waters edge with a bell like joyful laugh. It wasnt really on purpose, the warriors mind just flitted from subject to subject like a bird, but if it unintentionally flustered the other molly it wasnt like Sunsetbloom was complaining. Palepaw glowed when she blushed.

@Rainquail (heres your daily dose of GAY! rip palepaw just try and out sweet the queen it wont end well for your poor flustered heart!)
Old August 23rd, 2021, 11:50 PM
possibly suspicious....

My Mood: Mysterious

Toadyowl layed down and stared up at the sky with the thoughtful and intrigued stare that he always had. He flicked his tail through the grass being oblivious to everyone around him.

▪︎Sheepnose (Wind clan)▪︎Toadyowl (River clan)▪︎

(I'm taking a break because I am very busy, sorry, I shall returneth)
Old August 30th, 2021, 03:17 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
As Sunsetbloom pranced across the territory Palepaw in tow (or perhaps the apprentice was the one carrying the warriors pawsteps forward, after all had she not agreed to come the molly probably wouldve remained in camp) it was with a quiet air of joy about her as she took in the world. A beautiful day like this was to be savored of course but so too was good company, something which while their acquaintance was still new Palepaw was, and to have both could melt even the most icy heart. Or should at least, some cats even to Sunsetblooms kind view were just.... Wrong in a way a reflection however near perfect it is is wrong.

When the charcoal tabby spoke the giant molly shifted her focus off of such unpleasant thoughts happily focusing on something sweeter. Palepaw had to be picking up one of her habits at this point, no matter how much Sunsetblooms mind seemed to drift and wander without her will when someone spoke to her they had the warriors full attention. When Palepaw spoke Sunsetbloom acted like there was nothing else in the world.
"It is no issue or task to be in your presence dear, I've been meaning to meet you properly for awhile anyway! Though as much as you say I dont have to I say I must! We shall find some toads today and let all those who say its 'gross' wallow in their ill feelings while we feel joy in the experience! Ive never actually had toad myself, when I first arrived here my house cat origins meant all the prey was so rich to me it was almost too much! I had to restrict myself to the milder preys to not make myself ill and while Ive worked up to enjoy a large range of the worlds gifts some of the rarer prey Ive still yet to try. Perhaps I will share your love of toads come days end."
Sunsetblooms muzzled curled in a content grin as they closed in on the pond an idle thought flicking through her wandering mind. Would Palepaw think less of her for her origins? The warrior made no secret of her past though it earned some scorn from her clanmates and she really had no clue if the other molly was among that ilk. Hmmm whatever she thought Sunsetbloom decided she didnt really care! Not because she didnt like Palepaw or wouldnt be sad as the dashing of a potential friendship but more because the molly did not care what others thought of her in the slightest.

"Of course your name is worth remembering, everyone's name is worth remembering. I do not think there's a single cat in this world that 'deserves' to be forgotten so perhaps its strange but I endeavor to give ever cat the care in that they deserve. I am a bit biased though, yours did make a special mark on my mind that shone a tad more then the others."
Sunsetbloom shot the other molly a crinkled eyed honest grin at that and then ever so quickly a wink before she turned back to what she was saying.
"Thank you for saying so about my name, it may not be the one I was born with but its the one I earned and is one that makes me proud to bear it. My wish is to bring warmth life and peace to my clan after all and the sun does just that. I must say though keep paying me such sweet words and I might be set ablaze darling Ive rather a weakness for pretty things saying pretty things. Oh look were here look at how the sun shines on the pond!"

Sunsetbloom left absolutely no time for anyone to linger over her response to Palepaws compliment, the pond coming into view at the perfect moment and the molly bounding over to the waters edge with a bell like joyful laugh. It wasnt really on purpose, the warriors mind just flitted from subject to subject like a bird, but if it unintentionally flustered the other molly it wasnt like Sunsetbloom was complaining. Palepaw glowed when she blushed.

@Rainquail (heres your daily dose of GAY! rip palepaw just try and out sweet the queen it wont end well for your poor flustered heart!)
Palehound

Palepaw felt her face go warm as Sunsetbloom continued speaking.
Stars, this cat was like honey drizzled on berries, far too sweet than she deserved.
She kept her head down and eyes from meeting the warrior's lest she find it a challenge to continue the onslaught.
It didn't bother her at all that she used to be a kittypet. Ones origin meant very little in the end of it all. There were plenty of Clan borns that were disappointments and hadn't had what it took for this life, with the number of cats that seemed to disappear on a daily basis.
She was a little glad to get to share this small moment with her, and perhaps a love of such an odd prey. If nothing else, to get to share this with her.
And if she especially resonated with not wearing the name she was born with, well.... it was just her being biased, perhaps.

As they near the pond, her paw steps instinctively quickened. The last few times Palepaw had been at the pond had been for patrols and it sort of slipped her mind they'd come by for leisure and could be lazy in their attempts. She pauses and blinks as she catches herself.
It was Sunsetbloom's peal of laughter as she also rushed past, if more carefree and playfully than she had, that reminds her. She trails after her, steps feeling light as she follows.

//Sorry this took me so long to get back to

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 30th, 2021, 07:18 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Last time I remembered it was closer, ugh."
Lurking through the tall greens his ivory hues focused on the marshy scent ahead of where cattail pond should be. A soft pant puffed flown out of his maw finally releasing the bundle of fear and tension that fused in his muscles and state of mind. He was back in Riverclan. Finally. So, everything should be normal again..right? A small, worried voice echoed in the depth of his mind. There are different faces now he has to remember which is not an issue. He heard the drama between clans- that's nothing new to him.

His paw touched the dewy grass leading him to an opening, the warrior's eyes set on swaying cattails as it carried white tinders in the wind on a journey set for them. Warblercry found a comfortable spot on a flat, warm stone that the sun heated up just for him. The water was small, stagnant with a suspiciously green took up the whole area. Tiny fishes swarm underneath catching glimpse of its silver and black scales. This is where he first learned to swim. A blast from the past, he remembered the water being clear pristine- maybe because of the weather? Who knows. His paws lead him over here to take a breather before diving into varieties of duties to catch up on what he missed on.

Warblercry ears wilted, his eyes lurked uncertainty of which he himself doesn't understand why he felt kind of down. The calico tipped his head over to stare at his reflection. Thoughts rumbled like a storm, clashing dark clouds of emptiness and being unsatisfied. But I should be satisfied! he tried to straighten himself up, shaking off his depression. I'm home and that's all that matters.

The word home made him feel standoff-ish. Something is missing in his life and he couldn't quite put it together. His brows furrowed, "Agh, put yourself together Warblercry. You can't be mopping about, no, be proper and stand tall." He puffed up his chest with an affirmed 'hmph'.

"Be..happy."

Last edited by tye; August 30th, 2021 at 07:18 PM.
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:56 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

^-Silverflight-^

Walking up from her den to the entrance, the silvery she-cat found herself with an urge to explore the territory. She had been paying so much attention to hunting and drama within the clans she forgot how beautiful the scenery really was. She was about to take a step out of the camp when she noticed an unfamiliar face right in front of her. “What the- Who are you!? She blabbered.

The face was, as she thought, unfamiliar. He didn’t seem from Riverclan, due to her not knowing him, yet he knew it as if he was there before. @vermin

Last edited by error; August 31st, 2021 at 06:00 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 12:37 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

His eyes slowly closed at the sense of serenity that warmed his body. That is until a rude voice popped his peace bubble. No surprise really. Riverclan is practically crowded with cats but it still irked the calico. A bright fur caught the corner of his eye so he turned around to face the alarmed silver cat. Warblercry cringe at the frequency of her tone, it was annoying. "Darling, lower your tone a bit would you?" he mewed. "You know, there are too many new faces. I know I was gone for a little bit but bloody hell it's like a free entry to this clan. One word- overcrowded." his words flown out richly as ever in a queenly attitude. The calico finally stood up to greet her properly, black lips spread into a kind smile at her. "My name is Warblercry. I was..mm, gone or should I say captured blah blahblah- found my way back home. You probably don't know me it's expected, I was gone for a while after all." He tipped his head. "And may I ask, who you are?"

@Error

Last edited by tye; September 2nd, 2021 at 12:38 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 05:47 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Silverflight~

She noticed the fact that the tom hadn’t asked her question first, and just said why he was gone, and treated her as if she was shouting kit. “My name is Silverflight. Now may please answer my question?” She said in a rude tone. He had appeared, and then suddenly out of the blue said he was Riverclan cat, and then treated her like she was an apprentice who went too far out of the border and wasn’t supposed to know him.
@vermin

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; September 2nd, 2021 at 05:48 AM.