Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
[ atari ] goshawk's finder
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:37 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2020, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Blazeclaw looked at the Tom. He flatten his ears as said “ I’m sorry I didn’t know it be such a disturbance but falcondive who died and made you deputy he hissed maybe I should go join my sister in thunderclan. Maybe there’s not as foxhearts”he said lashing his tail at the Tom.
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper
The tom, after much debating, made his way over to the leader's den. Having recently talked to the new queen and her kit, he needed to report it to Icestar. He also wanted to see where he stood with her now. Her words from the gathering lingered within his head, along with his concerns about the recent raid and Honeyleaf's death, he was still a conflicted yet would do his best to make sure his personal thoughts and opinion didn't get in the way of serving his clan and leader. "Icestar, may I come in?" Beastspark poked his head inside the leader's den while waiting for permission to enter.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:37 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar was growing increasingly irritated with all of these distractions, all of them ridiculous. First that kit, now Frostthorn. Did this warrior seriously think the leader didn't just see her follow Shadedusk out of camp and then immediately return with his body?

"Frostthorn, you must think I'm an idiot, hm?" She snarled, orange eyes more tired and annoyed than anything. "I'm literally standing on the Highbranch. I have a clear view of the entire camp. I quite literally just watched you follow him out and then come back with his corpse. Do you think I'm stupid? No. It's quite clear to me that you murdered that cat, and disrupted the clan meeting. I'm going to say this only once, and you are going to listen if you want to leave here with your life. You are exiled. Get out of my clan, and do not return." Truly a shame, the loss of Shadedusk. She was going to assign one of these kits to be his apprentice, too. And now she would have to think of somebody else to be a mentor, on the spot like this.

And then again, another disruption, from Blazeclaw.
"Turning on clanmates? This meeting is supposed to be for these kits' apprentice ceremonies. You are absolutely ridiculous, and you are ruining these kits' biggest day! Everybody seems to think that they need to be the center of attention. This meeting is for Ivykit, Blackkit, and Frogkit. Now shut your mouth and let me continue the ceremonies, for Star's sake. Whining isn't going to change anything. And by the way, Blazeclaw, Falcondive has proved to be a greater warrior than you ever were, and he became a warrior only a few sunrises ago. Learn your place, and watch your tongue. Kits, I apologize on behalf of these selfish warriors."

She hoped there would be no more disruptions. This was truly more annoying than anything else, and she was not in the mood to deal with these cat's petty complaints.

@Quailsong @BILL. @SparrowSoar @shortstack @Breezefur @Mentallyunstable

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 21st, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:41 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Casper ]

Bravedawn scoffed, "If they catch him, and he dies, he won't be missed by anyone." She scuffed a paw over the ground, brow furrowing. "And if he does somehow make it through... if ThunderClan tries anything, we can easily drive them right back into the ground." The fight against those alliance-breakers felt so good. No one made a fool out of ShadowClan and got away with it.
She glanced toward the entrance as Beastspark poked his head into the den, and gave Icestar a respectful nod. "Thank you for your time. Hopefully nothing comes of his feeble attempt to fraternize with the enemy." She scooted past Beastspark and left the den.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 22nd, 2020 at 11:23 AM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:43 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Daintybird scoffed at the mere thought of Duskstar. Flintspirit had the brains to take them up on an alliance, Duskstar had broken it; they were both idiots, but in their own special ways. "They might thank you for it--no, not those sad excuses of authority figures--but the cats of ThunderClan. I can't imagine they'd be so stupid to not recognize a gift when they see one. Decent leadership, competency?" Then again, they might not recognize it considering they'd never been exposed to such concepts before. In her mind, she could picture Icestar at the helm of two Clans functioning as a unit to bring down RiverClan. "I believe you have a chance against them." Whether that was RiverClan or ThunderClan she was referring to, she didn't specify.

She was quiet during the report but her expression said it all: Russetstrike was a loser. No wonder he was headed to ThunderClan to undoubtedly spill more secrets just like Honeyleaf had, the only difference being one was a treasonous mouse-brain and the other a traitor. No respect for himself even after he'd been essentially told to get out. But she couldn't expect more from that imbecile.

Just as she had believed it was going to be more Daintybird and Icestar time, it... wasn't. Beastspark. Daintybird let out the smallest of huffs, not too impressed by her lack of spotlight, but took to grooming the larger-than-life leader's uninjured shoulder.

@Casper

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:47 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Great. Gallumphing. Stars. Above. Was every cat in ShadowClan turning out to be some form of traitor? First Honeyleaf. Then Russetstrike and that one annoying tom with the rat idea who's name she couldn't be bothered to remember. Now this pair of idiots, in which one thought that no one would realize he had killed his Clanmate, and the other decided to disrupt the meeting with his meaningless complaints. She rolled her eyes and sighed, too tired of all the drama to confront either of them. She turned back to the Highbranch, but decided to keep one eye on the murderer.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:57 PM

My Mood: Worried

Blazeclaw sat down and huffed. Respecting Icestar he went to the kits and apologizing for his actions.

Ravenstorm looked at Icestar pleases bye her decision. It was Smart. Looking at blazeclaw how could any warrior disrespect Icestar she’s one of the best leaders ever.
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:00 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Well Frostthorn got what he deserved Acornpelt glared at the tom, what has Shadowclan become? her tabby pelt was ruffled, why couldn't Icestar perform cerimonies without getting interrupted. The warrior trained her eyes on the highbranch waiting for what the leader would say next
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:03 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Frostthorn curled his lip. "This isn't over. I will be back, I will pick you off, one, by, one." His icy gaze peirced any cat who dared to meet his stare. "And I thought Shadowclan was a good clan." He hissed, spat on Shadedusks body, and ran out of camp. (could someone message me if I could kill them- since frostthorn got exiled I want him to have more evil action.)
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:11 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

@SparrowSoar @BILL. @Undertaker

"Are you seriously directly threatening me? When you have seen that I'm not afraid to kill traitors? You have a deathwish." Icestar sighed heavily, too exhausted to deal with this. She looked to Falcondive and had a thought.

"Falcondive, follow him out and make sure he's gone. If he steps out of line, you have my full permission to kill him." She then looked to her deputy, who she saw far from his usual spot. She silently pleaded for his help keeping these obnoxious children under control.

"Beastspark, come up to the deputy spot. I need an extra eye up here to watch out for any more dumb outbursts."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 21st, 2020 at 10:11 PM.
Closed Thread