Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:45 AM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:42 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
That was interesting. Lionpaw was a ThunderClan hunter, despite not having been taught to hunt like that, and so was Frostpaw, although that was obvious. The white tom had been born a thundercat, after all. Meanwhile, Raven had been skilled in wind, river, and sky hunting. Lionpaw knew that Raven was a sky descendant, and any cat could learn to fish with enough practice. Perhaps skycats also used speed in their hunts? Lionpaw was pretty fast, too, and he wasn't WindClan. The golden tom just had to let out a laugh when Pineapple described ShadowClan's fighting style. That was pure Frostpaw, with a good mix of ThunderClan boldness in it, too. After all, ambushes were useless once a cat has already been spotted. Ha, so Frosty the Thunderborn had already had the heart a ShadowClanner at birth. Silly kitty. "Is it bad for a cat to have friends out of their clans?" Lionpaw suddenly mused randomly. He knew that it wasn't against the Code, but what if he befriended someone, only to fight them later?
Pineapple chose her words carefully, sometimes she can make situations really bad than they were supposed to be. "Yes but it's not recommended because it may interfere with the first code. Friendships never hurt though until you need to choose."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 19th, 2020, 12:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Chivekit was the only kit in Thunderclan, but frankly he didn’t care. He could have fun by himself. The light brown tom kit hopped up from where he had been napping and spotted some rocks in the corner of the nursery and carefully climbed them and called out to his imaginary friends, which were filling the nursery,” I’m Chivestar, leader of Chiveclan. Will...Bullkit and Hickorykit come forward. You have proven yourself as kits and so it’s time to become an apprentice. Bullkit, you will be known as Bullpaw until you become a warrior. Cloverstripe will be your mentor. Hickorykit, you will be known as Hickorypaw until you become a warrior. Sneezingcloud will be your mentor. Now, we have a warrior ceremony to perform, will Thymepaw step forward. Thymepaw, do you promise to uphold the warriorcode even at the cost of your life?“ he meowed before dropping into a high pitched voice,” I do!” he returned to his normal voice before meowing,” Then I, Chivestar, give you the name Thymesqueak for your highpitched voice. I welcome you as a full warrior of Chiveclan.“ he meowed before bounding off the rock and making a mossball and tossing it at the stone.

Chivekit decided to keep having fun, so he began playfully stalking what appeared to be nothing, but in his mind, was a mouse minding it’s business in the nursery. He crept forward and gave a pounce, before squealing in excitement,” I caught it!

However, Chivekit quickly got bored of hunting an invisible mouse and decided to do something else. So he started to chase his tail until he collapsed from getting dizzy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 19th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Zesty Mango ]

As Ravenpaw padded into the nursery with his maw full of fresh moss he couldn't help but wish he was sleeping in the nursery. Last time he'd slept there he could barely stretch out without being too close for comfort to other kits, now the nursery seemed pretty abandoned and in turn, the apprentice den was packed full of all the kits Duskstar had promoted. His goal of cleaning out the old moss was interrupted by the lone kit in the nursery. He watched from the mouth of the nursery as the kit ran around playing whatever nonsense a lonely kit could play.
"Calm down, kid." He mumbled around the moss when the kit collapsed, padding over to the nearest nest to start pulling out the old moss. He had to put down what he was holding, it tickled his already stuffy nose until the urge to sneeze was almost unbearable.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 19th, 2020, 01:28 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Queenie @Pluto @Shimm @TeamRiverRipple ]

Cormorantpaw brightened when he saw Sweetpaw and, being in a strangely energetic mood, cried,

“Sweetpaw!”

He had been feeling good lately and thinking of the incident at his ceremony less and he rode that high to the point where he shifted even closer to Sweetpaw. He had quickly hopped to his paws when she came in, a bit embarrassed about having been laying like a lit on top of his sister. Now, he giddily snuggled up next to Sweetpaw, even though they probably weren’t close enough friends for him to be able to do that. Oh well, he just wasn’t thinking straight.

The black and grey tom gave a nod to Soaringpaw and a friendly grin from where he sat with his fur brushing Sweetpaw’s. When Eveningpaw suggested fun, he flattened his ears, screwed up his face, threw his head back, and wailed,

“Yes, please! What did you have in mind, Eveningpaw? Something outside of camp?”

His prompting words came with a mischievous twinkle lighting up his eyes and Cormorantpaw immediately began thinking of what they could do, formulating a plan that was probably a bad idea but that he was itching to try.
Old May 19th, 2020, 01:34 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
She gave a small nod,” That sucks. I should get to start sparring soon. I’m looking forward to it.” Ivorypaw nodded smiling to Comorantpaw, bummed out by how boring a crush seemed to her.
Cormorantpaw shrugged,

“Nah, I love training sessions- even if they leave me sore. I can’t wait for the next one. Hopefully you can soon! Hopefully we both can.”

The thought of battle training cheered him up from his rather neutral mood and Cormorantpaw realized suddenly that he was feeling pretty ok. Since his ceremony and the murder he’d been having mostly really bad days with a few highs. Perhaps the neutral mood was a good thing. He liked not dwelling on everything and being a normal apprentice.

Normal apprentices had crushes, too! He didn’t really know Ivorypaw well but she was pretty and nice! He wouldn’t mind spending time with her. The thought of being mates with anyone made him blush still, though, so he couldn’t think of her that seriously yet.
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Another day.. another... something. How did that saying go again? Another day, another squirrel? Bah! It didn't matter! Even after his surprise attack on Chillhop, Condorpaw was still feeling antsy. Narrowed green eyes scanned the clearing once again - darn, he really liked it here, didn't here?- before landing on a warrior. Tilting his head slightly, he wracked his brain as hard as he could... stars what was her name? Bah again!! It didn't matter! Either way, she didn't look all that busy... assumedly.... Lowering himself onto his belly, he slowly crawled his way over, dramatically calling out,

"So loonely! Loooneeellyyy! Booooooorrreedddd! Need training!" As he neared the warrior, he'd keep a narrowed gaze on her, "What are you doing?"

@Glory

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:06 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Dust ]
Doeleap turned to the moaning apprentice coming up to her. She twitched her ear at his complaints, and said, "Not much. What are you doing, or supposed to be doing?" Apprentices always had a task, rather they wanted to do it or not, she recalled from her hard and long apprenticeship.
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Cormorantpaw shrugged,

“Nah, I love training sessions- even if they leave me sore. I can’t wait for the next one. Hopefully you can soon! Hopefully we both can.”

The thought of battle training cheered him up from his rather neutral mood and Cormorantpaw realized suddenly that he was feeling pretty ok. Since his ceremony and the murder he’d been having mostly really bad days with a few highs. Perhaps the neutral mood was a good thing. He liked not dwelling on everything and being a normal apprentice.

Normal apprentices had crushes, too! He didn’t really know Ivorypaw well but she was pretty and nice! He wouldn’t mind spending time with her. The thought of being mates with anyone made him blush still, though, so he couldn’t think of her that seriously yet.
Ivorypaw nodded,” That’s good. I’m surprised how many new apprentices we just got at the clan meeting yesterday.“ she meowed. The apprentice’s den would be quite crowded now.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]

As Ravenpaw padded into the nursery with his maw full of fresh moss he couldn't help but wish he was sleeping in the nursery. Last time he'd slept there he could barely stretch out without being too close for comfort to other kits, now the nursery seemed pretty abandoned and in turn, the apprentice den was packed full of all the kits Duskstar had promoted. His goal of cleaning out the old moss was interrupted by the lone kit in the nursery. He watched from the mouth of the nursery as the kit ran around playing whatever nonsense a lonely kit could play.
"Calm down, kid." He mumbled around the moss when the kit collapsed, padding over to the nearest nest to start pulling out the old moss. He had to put down what he was holding, it tickled his already stuffy nose until the urge to sneeze was almost unbearable.
Chivekit glanced up at the apprentice,” Is there something wrong with playing when you’re a kit? I don’t have to act like an apprentice yet.“ the little light brown tom meowed back. He didn’t get what was the apprentice’s deal complaining that he was acting like a kit, since afterall he was a kit, and was fully entitled to act like a kit. Was that not how kits play when they have other kits around.

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:08 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw nodded,” That’s good. I’m surprised how many new apprentices we just got at the clan meeting yesterday.“ she meowed. The apprentice’s den would be quite crowded now.
Cormorantpaw nodded his agreement.

“Yeah,” he meowed absentmindedly, “maybe the den will actually be interesting now.”

He was looking forward to having a full den of cats he could coerce into shenanigans.