Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:28 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw turned on his clanmate, "There's no call for that if anything be thankful you can do for your clan and don't put down others. You are blind, that's no reason to think you are any better than the rest of us." he said cooly. We could rip her fur out if she's says some dumb response. I'm not getting in trouble over this.
Ivypaw whipped her head around and turned to face Blackpaw. "What makes you think you're better than me? Ivypaw spat. "You're hardly more than a kit!" She kept her claws sheathed and pounced towards where she thought Blackpaw was.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Goosefur sighed, now would be good as ever to talk to Icestar about becomeing a warrior again, she padded up to her leader and said,
“Icestar, do you have a moment?”
@Casper
Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:47 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
Ivypaw whipped her head around and turned to face Blackpaw. "What makes you think you're better than me? Ivypaw spat. "You're hardly more than a kit!" She kept her claws sheathed and pounced towards where she thought Blackpaw was.
Sparrowpaw flicked an ear, exasperated: Blackit - no, Blackpaw and Ivypaw were noisily bickering each other, and for a moment, Sparrowpaw thought she could catch the glint of claws under the broiling sunshine. A spark of anger flared hot within her belly. First Yarrowkit, and now these couple of mouse-brains? Sparrowpaw had dealt with enough.; she couldn't handle it anymore. She had just wanted to peacefully enjoy the Clan meeting.

"Hey fox-hearts!" Sparrowpaw snapped, briskly leaping to her paws and whirling to face the squabbling pair. "Why don't you shut up for once, eh? Maybe let the cats around you get to finally enjoy this meeting for once?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily

(Arie wanted me to let you know not to give the flower just yet. At this point Daisy returning to shc started before Breeze gives Iris the heather bloom to give to Daisy. We can rp that outside the mc den if thats no trouble)
(Also no, no struggle, Arie's death post of Ravenvine made it clear he simply ran off a cliff and into the river by accident. Also, sorry for the short answer)

The warrior felt herself warm up at the complement for a moment before getting back to business and leading Irisflame to the body.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 22nd, 2020 at 01:53 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:10 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Blackpaw quickly stepped out of the way. "I'm not going to fight you, I'm not getting in trouble, and I never said I was better than you. I said you think you are better than us because you've been through more, well you're not and you haven't. Berrykit is your clanmate and you should pick her up not tear her down." Blackpaw said coldly. Rip the weakling apart. She is anything but weak you psyco. Blackpaw then turned to Sparrowpaw, "I apologize for the disruption ma'am, I just don't enjoy my clanmates making enemies of each other, it's bad enough as it is."
@Cörruptly

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 22nd, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:44 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
The 5 1/2 moon kit watched Ivypaw pretty much get arrogant and kinda through a fit. "Ivypaw, first of all, you're acting like a kit." She stood up, speaking as she padded over to the she after she had attempted to pounce onto Blackpaw and make a fool of herself. "Second of all, you should be thankful you have actually been made an apprentice." She referred to the she's blindness. Although it was a cold statement, it was true. Echokit was a larger kit and she used that to her advantage. She stood tall and kept her dignity as she stopped where the apprentice had pounced, looking down at her. "Now shut up and let cats enjoy a meeting for once."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 22nd, 2020 at 02:47 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:50 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw quickly stepped out of the way. "I'm not going to fight you, I'm not getting in trouble, and I never said I was better than you. I said you think you are better than us because you've been through more, well you're not and you haven't. Berrykit is your clanmate and you should pick her up not tear her down." Blackpaw said coldly. Rip the weakling apart. She is anything but weak you psyco. Blackpaw then turned to Sparrowpaw, "I apologize for the disruption ma'am, I just don't enjoy my clanmates making enemies of each other, it's bad enough as it is."
@Cörruptly
Ivypaw unsheathed her claws and lashed out at Blackpaw. "Shut your muzzle!" she snarled,"Your a psycho! You should of never been made an apprentice! Ivypaw caught Blackpaw off-guard,went under the other apprentices' belly,and tore at their chest and belly.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:12 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Ivypaw unsheathed her claws and lashed out at Blackpaw. "Shut your muzzle!" she snarled,"Your a psycho! You should of never been made an apprentice! Ivypaw caught Blackpaw off-guard,went under the other apprentices' belly,and tore at their chest and belly.
Blackpaw bristled but remembered his promise to Hornetsting. "I'm not going to fight you but great Starclan that hurt!" Blackpaw said before turning to face Ivypaw. He quickly glanced around for someone to help him out here.

@S-oft feel free to jump in

(Black only says the bold out loud, he has a voice in his head otherwise.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:21 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Hornetsting snarled as his apprentice was slashed at. The warrior was quick, swift with his actions, aiming to pin the apprentice. He hoped to have had his paw quickly pinning Ivypaw to the ground, no claws out. "How dare you lay a violent paw upon your Den mate as such! Icestar, perhaps you should deal with this?" Hornetsting called to his leader, if his aims struck he would be keeping the apprentice pinned with his muscular body. He was furious, glancing to his apprentice with a brief flicker of worry. "Blackpaw are you alright?!"

@Casper @Mentallyunstable @Breezefur

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 22nd, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:25 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

When you are done eating Ribbitkit, would go get some mouse bile from Irisflame. I have a tick behind my ear and need you to get it out. Ambertail asked Ribbitkit. That pesky tick has been bothering her for awhile.

@Puddletail
Closed Thread