Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by glitch
Today 11:50 AM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:50 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:45 AM
Why am I Even doing this
by zBlaze
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:37 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:34 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Shadedusk was still, and eerie scent came off of him. His claws were torn out slightly, and his paws cut and torn from fighting to stop on the edge of the river. His body was soaked and his fur ragged from branches in the river.

(Are you allowed to rp as a starclan cat- cus I kinda want shadedusk to do warnings- also if anybody wants to see the fight its somewhere in sc territory) @Moon Lily

Last edited by lucidense; April 22nd, 2020 at 04:35 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:34 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Purple Cat View Post
Goosefur sighed, now would be good as ever to talk to Icestar about becomeing a warrior again, she padded up to her leader and said,
“Icestar, do you have a moment?”
@Casper
"What is it?" Icestar turned to face the elder, eyes narrowing in curiosity. It seemed absolutely everyone needed to speak with her lately. This cat was lucky he caught her in a free moment.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:36 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Swiftshine glared at her apprentice, "What in StarClan's name did you do?!" She growled at Ivypaw, her tail lashing, "This is UNACCEPTABLE! I am very and I mean VERY disappointed in you!" The warrior lectured her, "For your punishment you are to tend to the elders and are not to leave camp unless it's for training! Do you understand me?!" Swiftshine finished her eyes blazing with anger and disappointment. @Breezefur

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:40 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Littlekit stared at the eerie body, and thought, Frostthorn did this? Her tiny legs seemed to hover as she went over to the body. "What was Shadedusk like?" Littlekit squeaked. She was almost an apprentice, but she looked 4 moons. (Shadedusk was very self sacrifising and generous-) @Moon Lily

Last edited by lucidense; April 22nd, 2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:42 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Swiftshine glared at her apprentice, "What in StarClan's name did you do?!" She growled at Ivypaw, her tail lashing, "This is UNACCEPTABLE! I am very and I mean VERY disappointed in you!" The warrior lectured her, "For your punishment you are to tend to the elders and are not to leave camp unless it's for training! Do you understand me?!" Swiftshine finished her eyes blazing with anger and disappointment. @Breezefur
"Yes,Swiftshine." Ivypaw mewed quietly to her mentor. "I understand." Ivypaw padded across the clearing. She broke into a run and she quickly dissapeared into the elders' den.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:42 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw felt comforted by Irisflame and walked towards his mentor. "I stayed out of trouble, just like you asked. But I don't like that I had to be a coward to do it. I could have won, but would there have been honor if I disobeyed you AND hurt my clanmate?" he asked Hornetsting.
@S-oft

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Spiderfrost - oh, yeah, that makes sense. The timeline is a bit messed up otherwise. Thank you for the info <3]

Irisflame smiled at her smile, then trotted after the she-cat. She noted the body carefully as she stepped towards it, looking at the black pelt for any signs of struggle or at least bruising. She pushed down on his lungs, and water dropped out of his mouth. The organs were also uncharacteristically full, which pointed her in the direction of him simply drowning. She could smell no other scents of him, and there were no claw marks. No bruising.
"It looks like he drowned himself. There are no signs of another cat touching him."

[ @Goldwhisker @Chasepaw ]

As Mintheart stumbled in, she purred in amusement. Another thorn injury. There had been more than she could count, honestly. Before she could say anything, an apprentice stumbled in. Not injured. She liked her head to the side.
"Punishment? Why would it be punishment?" She asked, confused. Was assisting her really...punishment? She felt her eyebrows knot in hurt. She nodded to Mintheart, smiling softly.
"Well, Minty here for a thorn in her paw. Would you like to comfort her so I can pull it out?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:44 PM
clearing away the dust

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

@Wolfie @Breezefur @Moon Lily @Mentallyunstable

"No, you know what? Ivypaw, I don't know what in the Stars has gotten into you, but to attack your clanmate at your apprentice ceremony after verbally abusing a kit for no reason? You've proved that you are not ready to become an apprentice. Your name will remain Ivykit for another moon. Don't you even think about acting out like this again, or I'll extend it even longer. Swiftshine will have to wait for her apprentice."

Icestar growled the words. Yet again, more needless outbursts in the clan meeting. Stars, she was beginning to dread these damn things. Something always had to happen. She looked to Irisflame when the she-cat spoke.
"Thank you, Irisflame. And you're absolutely right."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:48 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw felt comforted by Irisflame and walked towards his mentor. "I stayed out of trouble, just like you asked. But I don't like that I had to be a coward to do it. I could have won, but would there have been honor if I disobeyed you AND hurt my clanmate?" he asked Hornetsting.
@S-oft
Hornetsting sighed in relief, the kid was gone out of his sight. Lucky thing, if that was his apprentice... Starclan would have to have mercy on their soul. He turned to his actual apprentice, giving him a small lick on the forehead. "You did good but if someone hits you, you've got my full permission to make sure they know to never lay a claw on you again! Got it, kid?" He grumbled. "Alright let's take you to the medical den,"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:50 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

”I’m ready when you are!” Mintheart said without fear then changed her tone to humorous ”Now hurry up and get this darn pesk out of my pad!”

@Moon Lily @Chasepaw

Last edited by ~RooRoo~; April 22nd, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
Closed Thread