Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:12 PM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:07 PM
Crown Cliff
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:01 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kix
Today 04:40 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 04:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2016, 11:43 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Willowstorm

Bluefeather looked at the tom and let out a low sigh. She dropped the crow and padded over the tom helping him out of the bushes. "You are a whole other level of trouble you know that.", Bluefeather said as she pulled him by the scruff.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

@Stormpelt

He yelps "Hey watch it! Ur gone have my pelt ripped off" he complains "It wasnt my faut" he grumbles

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:49 AM
STORM

"Well its not my fault you decided to mess with a fox now was it?", Blue feather said as she got him out of the bushes. She went back to her bird and picked it up then looked back at the tom. "We should head back it's getting dark anyway.", The molly said as she padded on.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:54 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It seemed that Dogtooth wasn't the only cat in Windclan attempting to hide his presence for a particular calico tom was doing so not so far off, meagerly nibbling at a mouse and attempting his best to avoid eye contact with anyone, his frame visibly shaking as if he were cold, or perhaps he was scared, maybe even a mixture of both. His mate was likely off doing her duties and he just.. He just sat there. He hated the fact that he couldn't talk normally with other cats, that he was absolutely terrified of them along with just about everything else in the world, that he just couldn't live a normal day or feel anything other than fear unless his mate was there. Rookpatch was so dependent on his mate and constantly had to be around her to feel even the smallest inkling of another emotion aside from absolute terror. The only other cat that he sort of felt safe around was Blazingstorm, a very close friend of his, but he hadn't seen the large tom around in a while and so was stuck with only being able to depend on Marigoldrise now. Something he felt guilty and ashamed for. Though that's not what was currently on the toms mind.

The calico's pale green eyes glanced away from his meal, sweeping fervently over the clearing for any sign of his mate, only to find no trace of her. She was likely out on a patrol. Shifting his weight uneasily, he stared back at the half-eaten mouse in front of him, almost seeming to huddle closer to the ground. He certainly was no where near Dogtooth's size, in fact, he was actually quite small, and very skinny, the ribs along his sides and the vertebrae along his back visible beneath that rather thin, splotched hide of his.
Licking his lips, Rookpatch began to fantasize about a life without his unending fear, one where he could talk normally without stuttering and stumbling and spending 5 minutes on a 5 word sentence. It was something he often liked to imagine because that's all he wanted. He wanted a normal life without this hell that he was living. So that he wouldn't have to depend on other cats so much and he wouldn't be scared of other cats, or birds, or anything in general.

Sputtering out a breath, a defeated look on his face, Rookpatch laid his head on the ground by the half-eaten mouse, gaze looking blankly across the clearing.

Dogtooth had sat in his corner observing for so long that it was easy for him to notice Rookpatch, despite the calico's desperate attempts to hide himself away. Dogtooth could tell, from moons of experience, that Rookpatch was in a similar situation as himself - nervous and praying to Starclan he would be left alone. But Dogtooth knew that Rookpatch was a lot more than just nervous. He was terrified, almost as if he looked like he might jump out of his skin if someone moved a little too suddenly.

Dogtooth couldn't help himself - he was a little glad he wasn't like Rookpatch. A skinny lump of tri-colored fur and bones, scared of his own shadow. Dogtooth himself was just... awkward, but this cat was definitely a scale from a different fish. He hissed to himself in frustration - what an awful thing to think of someone! he reprimanded himself.
Huffing, he takes a closer look at this cat, his mind wandering. Maybe he was lonely. And maybe he wasn't. Maybe he liked to be alone but - he looked miserable. Maybe Dogtooth was still a little guilty for his earlier thought, and wanted to try to make it up to this cat. Which he knew was silly, considering Rookpatch had no way of knowing Dogtooth's thoughts, bust still.
Would Dogtooth really be hurting anything if he meandered over and tried to talk to him? If he didn't want to talk, he could just tell Dogtooth to leave him alone, and while what little amount of pride he had would be kicked down a few notches, Dogtooth would do just that - turn right back around and act like it never happened. Dogtooth knew very well what it was like to want to be alone, so he would try his best to be sensitive about that.
After a few moments, Dogtooth decided he would try it - if he didn't practice this sort of thing, he would be a quiet, awkward lump until the day he passed, old and grouchy in the elder's den.

So, mustering up every oounce of courage stored away (which, admittedly, wasn't very much), Dogtooth rose to his enormous paws and began a slow, even walk to the other side of the clearing, hoping upon hope that he wasn't approaching in an intimidating way.
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Purple People Eater

@Stormpelt

The tom nods and turns and roots his shrew from beneath the snow and picks it up and glances at Bluefeather and blushes "Soooo maybe it wasnt a fox" he says muffled and laughs nervously

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:59 AM
STORM

"Thought so.", Bluefeather chuckled. "If you where fighting against a fox it either would left you injured or dead.", Blue feather said as she trotted along.
Old December 29th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Purple People Eater

@Stormpelt

Coalheart shrugs "If it was a fox i could have taken it on no problem" he boasts

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ

Last edited by The Skeleton Prince; December 29th, 2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 12:32 PM
STORM

"Sure you can.", the las said sarcastically.
Old December 29th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Purple People Eater

he nods "Yep. U dont believe me?"

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 29th, 2016, 12:41 PM
STORM

"I didn't say that.", Bluefeather said looking back at the tom.
Closed Thread