Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Bean
Today 11:55 AM
Honeypaw's Territory Tour...
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 11:52 AM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:45 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:43 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Bean
Today 11:22 AM

Old April 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: JungleClan

Dashkit put the mouse and rabbit in the prey pile as he saw 2 rabbits a vole and 5 mice in his nest.He killed them quickly putting them in the prey pile as he killed more rabbits,voles,mice,and squirrels and putting them in the prey pile quickly.

Last edited by Darky; April 17th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:50 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Dashkit put the mouse and rabbit in the prey pile as he saw 2 rabbits a vole and 5 mice in his nest.He killed them quickly putting them in the prey pile as he killed more rabbits,voles,mice,and squirrels and putting them in the prey pile quickly.
@Derp Katz )
Dashkit was killing the prey and putting it in the prey pile so fast he was a blur and all you could see black fur,The 6 moon kit was filling the prey pile that cats could eat more moons.
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Derp Katz can I make a new charrie?)

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
@Derp Katz )
Dashkit was killing the prey and putting it in the prey pile so fast he was a blur and all you could see black fur,The 6 moon kit was filling the prey pile that cats could eat more moons.
"Tigerkit, Hawkkit, you see the bramble thicket clumps growing in the grass near that Thunderpath?", Snowpelt asked. "Yes.", the kits mewed. "Okay. I want you both to get them. I'll stand over here to watch for monsters. If any are coming by, we'll need to back away from the Thunderpath, okay?", the she-cat meowed, standing near the Thunderpath. "Okay.", Tigerkit replied, clawing some bramble thickets out of the grass. Hawkkit did the same. "Now, let's go back to camp. I'm sure Fishstar will be satisfied now that the nursery walls will be rebuilt. And, Dashkit is going to become an apprentice soon, so we better hurry.", Snowpelt said. "Cool!", Hawkkit mewed, running ahead of the two cats, going back to camp. "Hey, Hawkkit! Wait!", Tigerkit and Snowpelt yelled, running after the kit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
@Derp Katz can I make a new charrie?)
(Yes, you can make a new charrie. You don't have to ask me to make another character for JungleClan, though. You can just make a form for a new charrie.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Tigerkit, Hawkkit, you see the bramble thicket clumps growing in the grass near that Thunderpath?", Snowpelt asked. "Yes.", the kits mewed. "Okay. I want you both to get them. I'll stand over here to watch for monsters. If any are coming by, we'll need to back away from the Thunderpath, okay?", the she-cat meowed, standing near the Thunderpath. "Okay.", Tigerkit replied, clawing some bramble thickets out of the grass. Hawkkit did the same. "Now, let's go back to camp. I'm sure Fishstar will be satisfied now that the nursery walls will be rebuilt. And, Dashkit is going to become an apprentice soon, so we better hurry.", Snowpelt said. "Cool!", Hawkkit mewed, running ahead of the two cats, going back to camp. "Hey, Hawkkit! Wait!", Tigerkit and Snowpelt yelled, running after the kit.

(Yes, you can make a new charrie. You don't have to ask me to make another character for JungleClan, though. You can just make a form for a new charrie.)
Dashkit was running faster that if you blink you couldn't see him.He was killing the prey and putting in the pile getting faster reach time as more came in.His scar on his eye was a loss memory now,he had a job to do.
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:42 PM

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
This is JungleClan. A Clan were anything can happen and mistakes will be corrected. We are the powerful.... We are the strong.... We are the mystery.... This is our story......

Prophecy: "Blood will spill blood, but if not carefully managed, the forest will run red...."

Ranks/Roles;

Leader: Fishstar, Male RPed by me, @Derp Katz

Deputy: Lightningpounce, Male RPed by @Turtlestrike

Medicine Cat: Snowpelt, Female RPed by @Derp Katz

Med. App: Frailpool, Female RPed by @xxJaggededgexx

Warriors: Fawn, Female RPed by @Derp Katz; Deer, Male RPed by @Derp Katz; Unlimited Amount. There can be as many as you like. Make your own.

Apprentices: Deathpaw, Female RPed by @Swiftheart; Pantherpaw, Male RPed by @Swiftheart; As many as you like and you can be creative and make your own.

Queens:

Kits: Hawkkit, Male RPed by @Derp Katz; Tigerkit, Female RPed by @Derp Katz; Doekit, Female RPed by @Derp Katz; Dashkit, Male RPed by @Dark;

Elders:

Kittypets:

Rogues:

Loners:

Form;

Name:StarDust
Mentor:None
Apprentice:Shortpaw
Mother:LilyStorm
Father:JayFrost
Siblings/Littermateseafear
Mate:None
Kits:None
Crush:Soulfur
Personality:Short tempered, Shy
Appearance:elegant Black she cat with blue, shimmering eyes
Special Skill:Stars gave her the gift of two lives
Weaknesses:Soulfur
Strengths:Night time
Other:None
Questions:
"I am a warrior with a gift from the stars, I will use this power to fight for my clan until my last breath has been drawn"
Old April 18th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Dashkit was running faster that if you blink you couldn't see him.He was killing the prey and putting in the pile getting faster reach time as more came in.His scar on his eye was a loss memory now,he had a job to do.
The three cats padded through the gorse tunnel. Tigerkit and her brother went to the nursery and patched the walls with the thickets. "There. It's now good as new. Fishstar, look! We fixed the nursery wall!", Tigerkit meowed. Fishstar padded out of his den and went to the nursery. "Wow. That didn't seem to take very long.", he said, puncturing a mouse with his claws as it ran by him. "Snowpelt, you can have this mouse.", Fishstar mewed, padding out of the nursery and giving the mouse to the medicine cat. "Thanks.", Snowpelt said, padding into her den to eat the mouse. "Dashkit, come here. You need to be apprenticed.", Fishstar meowed, climbing up the Highrock.

Old April 18th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDust View Post
"I am a warrior with a gift from the stars, I will use this power to fight for my clan until my last breath has been drawn"
(I don't really understand your form....)

Old April 18th, 2017, 04:59 PM

i can i join this clan
Old April 18th, 2017, 05:01 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
The three cats padded through the gorse tunnel. Tigerkit and her brother went to the nursery and patched the walls with the thickets. "There. It's now good as new. Fishstar, look! We fixed the nursery wall!", Tigerkit meowed. Fishstar padded out of his den and went to the nursery. "Wow. That didn't seem to take very long.", he said, puncturing a mouse with his claws as it ran by him. "Snowpelt, you can have this mouse.", Fishstar mewed, padding out of the nursery and giving the mouse to the medicine cat. "Thanks.", Snowpelt said, padding into her den to eat the mouse. "Dashkit, come here. You need to be apprenticed.", Fishstar meowed, climbing up the Highrock.
Dashkit walks in beside of the leader as he is excited on the inside but on the outside he is calm.