Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 02:31 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 02:29 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:29 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:22 PM
ˇ«Mylings Roleplay and Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva padded into the den Maplefur had told her was the apprentices' den. There were several nests, along with a few cats similar in age to herself. She looked around, her green hues bright as she scanned the unfamiliar den for the familiar brown tabby pelt of Timberpaw, but there was too much, and she knew she wouldn't have seen him even if he was in there, so he could be and she just didn't notice, or he wasn't there. She shook her head then padded to the back and side of the den, plopping herself down in a comfortable moss and bracken lined nest. It was warm in here, and freezing cold leaf-bare outside. She wished she could've slept, but she just felt too ruffled and overwhelmed to sleep, she instead the calico molly started to lick out the matted areas of her pelt, including a few clumps of dried blood, since she hadn't the chance to wash her fur since the battle, and her fur was quite disgusting. She didn't look up till she'd groomed a good part of her pelt, and she thought she'd recognized Timberpaw's scent. She blinked. I hope he's okay. I wonder if he fought in the battle, too? she twitched her nose, trying to tell whether or not it was actually him. “Timberpaw?” she asked, looking around, her orbs wide as she looked around, her gaze flicking from one corner of the den to the next, and then to the entrance. She blinked. Perhaps I'm just imagining things. She thought, flicking her tail dismissively, looking down for a moment, then back up.
Timberpaw padded into the Apprentices' Den, the brown tom close to exhausted. He half collapsed onto the ground, feeling his tired limbs calm as soon as he did so. With a sigh of relief, his ears suddenly pricked up as he heard his name. Who's calling me? He thought with a slightly annoyed twitch of his tail; he had just settled down, after all. The annoyance changed to surprise and relief as he saw Apurva laying there as well. He slowly got to his paws, his tail twitching with anticipation and excitement as he padded over towards her, green hues snapping with pleasure. "Apurva! Or...do you have a Clan name now?" He asked, feeling a twinge of regret as he realized he hadn't seen her in a while. How could he not have caught up with his friend? He was beginning to grow annoyed with himself and his tail began to twitch in an irritated manner. He hated feeling lousy, but he felt lower then anything else at that moment. He wished he had worked harder to keep up with her. "Are- are you okay? How are you feeling, tired, or..." Timberpaw asked anxiously, looking his friend over. He could feel another sting of regret as he spotted the bloody areas on her pelt. Had she been fighting in the battle, for a Clan? A Clan that wasn't her own? Why would she risk that? Unless...unless maybe she's joining ThunderClan! That must be why she's in here! Timberpaw thought with a sharp jolt of delight, and he began to purr a little at the thought, despite feeling guilty. "Would you...would you like some help cl-cleaning up?" He mewed, stumbling a little over the words as his green hues glanced over her slightly matted and bloody calico pelt again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 03:45 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw padded into the Apprentices' Den, the brown tom close to exhausted. He half collapsed onto the ground, feeling his tired limbs calm as soon as he did so. With a sigh of relief, his ears suddenly pricked up as he heard his name. Who's calling me? He thought with a slightly annoyed twitch of his tail; he had just settled down, after all. The annoyance changed to surprise and relief as he saw Apurva laying there as well. He slowly got to his paws, his tail twitching with anticipation and excitement as he padded over towards her, green hues snapping with pleasure. "Apurva! Or...do you have a Clan name now?" He asked, feeling a twinge of regret as he realized he hadn't seen her in a while. How could he not have caught up with his friend? He was beginning to grow annoyed with himself and his tail began to twitch in an irritated manner. He hated feeling lousy, but he felt lower then anything else at that moment. He wished he had worked harder to keep up with her. "Are- are you okay? How are you feeling, tired, or..." Timberpaw asked anxiously, looking his friend over. He could feel another sting of regret as he spotted the bloody areas on her pelt. Had she been fighting in the battle, for a Clan? A Clan that wasn't her own? Why would she risk that? Unless...unless maybe she's joining ThunderClan! That must be why she's in here! Timberpaw thought with a sharp jolt of delight, and he began to purr a little at the thought, despite feeling guilty. "Would you...would you like some help cl-cleaning up?" He mewed, stumbling a little over the words as his green hues glanced over her slightly matted and bloody calico pelt again.
Apurva started in surprise. She was a bit mad at herself for not recognizing his scent more quickly, but then realized that it'd been very long day, or past couple days...? She'd lost count. She shook her head. “No, I'm still Apurva.” her voice held a small twinge of regret. She couldn't wait until she officially became a cat of ThunderClan. She knew it'd be hard work, and very risky, but it seemed safer for the most part than being a loner. Here, she would have friends to watch her back, and she could watch theirs. The calico yawned, then her eyes widened very slightly. “I'm okay, just a few cuts is all.” she replied, studying his pelt carefully with gentle green eyes. “Are you alright, though?” she took careful note that Timberpaw looked very nearly exhausted, and she was rather sorry for disturbing him, but it was good to see him again, as she hadn't seen nor heard from him since shortly before the battle. She was quite glad to see that he was alive. She looked down, feeling her fur become uncomfortably warm, and she gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks. She wasn't quite sure how to answer that question, or even if she wanted to, but she didn't want to seem rude, so Apurva glanced back up, taking great care to avoid Timberpaw's gaze as she did so. “Oh, well... um... s-sure I suppose... Thanks....” the almost ragged looking calico mumbled quietly and uncertainly, blinking, still a bit surprised. She looked at her pelt, and, without waiting for his reply, returned to grooming her dirty pelt, though she looked up every few moments, still careful to avoid his green hues. She paused for a moment, slightly zoned out. That was awfully nice of him.... I feel kinda bad for not really deserving it.... She didn't really feel like she deserved it, and had been a bit tempted to refuse him and say she didn't deserve it, but deep down, she knew that it didn't matter. He wanted to help her, and it would only be harder if she refused, so she stuck with her choice, determination glittering like stars in her leafy hues.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva started in surprise. She was a bit mad at herself for not recognizing his scent more quickly, but then realized that it'd been very long day, or past couple days...? She'd lost count. She shook her head. “No, I'm still Apurva.” her voice held a small twinge of regret. She couldn't wait until she officially became a cat of ThunderClan. She knew it'd be hard work, and very risky, but it seemed safer for the most part than being a loner. Here, she would have friends to watch her back, and she could watch theirs. The calico yawned, then her eyes widened very slightly. “I'm okay, just a few cuts is all.” she replied, studying his pelt carefully with gentle green eyes. “Are you alright, though?” she took careful note that Timberpaw looked very nearly exhausted, and she was rather sorry for disturbing him, but it was good to see him again, as she hadn't seen nor heard from him since shortly before the battle. She was quite glad to see that he was alive. She looked down, feeling her fur become uncomfortably warm, and she gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks. She wasn't quite sure how to answer that question, or even if she wanted to, but she didn't want to seem rude, so Apurva glanced back up, taking great care to avoid Timberpaw's gaze as she did so. “Oh, well... um... s-sure I suppose... Thanks....” the almost ragged looking calico mumbled quietly and uncertainly, blinking, still a bit surprised. She looked at her pelt, and, without waiting for his reply, returned to grooming her dirty pelt, though she looked up every few moments, still careful to avoid his green hues. She paused for a moment, slightly zoned out. That was awfully nice of him.... I feel kinda bad for not really deserving it.... She didn't really feel like she deserved it, and had been a bit tempted to refuse him and say she didn't deserve it, but deep down, she knew that it didn't matter. He wanted to help her, and it would only be harder if she refused, so she stuck with her choice, determination glittering like stars in her leafy hues.
Timberpaw breathed another sigh of relief, and his green hues grew softer. "I'm glad." Because I have no idea what I would do if something happened to you. He thought, not speaking the words aloud feeling slightly embarrassed. As far as he knew, that would have been a friendly thing to say...he didn't think much of it. Timberpaw understood the concept of a crush perfectly, although he was...confused as to whether he was able to have that emotion or not. He had never thought of himself as able to deal with the rapid rush of emotions, although perhaps...maybe this was the right thing to be doing. "Oh! Oh, I'm fine...I'm just a little tired is all, worn out from the battle and everything...quite the experience for me, I- I was hoping you wouldn't be too hurt," Timberpaw mewed with a nervous expression. He kept his green hues locked on her own, a little worried as her expression changed. This is a nice thing to do, right? Oh dear, did I embarrass her...she looks kind of nervous...Timberpaw thought, suddenly realizing that the calico she cat had broken his eye contact. "Okay, um...I guess I'll just...uh..." He muttered, trying to find a spot where he could help her. The tom shifted around to beside her, and gently began to clean her matted pelt, unsure of whether to avoid the bloody patches or not. His green hues were focused on his current work, his expression unreadable and green hues emotionless at the moment, although he could feel a flurry of emotions rushing inside him. Was that anxiety? Fear? What was he afraid of? Timberpaw wasn't sure, and he was beginning to grow worried. Both because of Apurva's original, somewhat nervous reaction and now because she had actually agreed, and this was new for him...but it's no different then sharing tongues. And that's a normal clan thing, so I shouldn't be nervous. Nothing to worry about. This is harmless. He thought, the tip of his tail moving nervously back and forth as he did so. He could feel his heartbeat racing, pounding against his ribcage like a trapped bird, making his pelt heat up as it did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 23rd, 2016 at 04:49 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:17 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathercloud View Post
(I am new at this hope I am doing it right)
Feathercloud stepped out of her den , as she took a second to enjoy the day.
She shook off her fur.
"Hello?" She called scanning the clearing,"Any cat there?"
While she waited for a reply she groomed her silver fur.
Aspenfall stared at Feathercloud pelt bushed. She acts as if nothing happened! The tom flicked his tail before padding up to the silver she-cat his tabby pelt darkened because of the fading sun.
Though instead of getting angry and lashing out on Feathercloud the tabby tom only stayed calm and approached more in a graceful manor. "Would you mind accompanying me hunting?" He questioned raising his tail to show he was at peace, even in his mind. She wouldn't dare come up with something to serpass the chance to serve her clan. Would she?

Clickity Clackity
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:40 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw breathed another sigh of relief, and his green hues grew softer. "I'm glad." Because I have no idea what I would do if something happened to you. He thought, not speaking the words aloud feeling slightly embarrassed. As far as he knew, that would have been a friendly thing to say...he didn't think much of it. Timberpaw understood the concept of a crush perfectly, although he was...confused as to whether he was able to have that emotion or not. He had never thought of himself as able to deal with the rapid rush of emotions, although perhaps...maybe this was the right thing to be doing. "Oh! Oh, I'm fine...I'm just a little tired is all, worn out from the battle and everything...quite the experience for me, I- I was hoping you wouldn't be too hurt," Timberpaw mewed with a nervous expression. He kept his green hues locked on her own, a little worried as her expression changed. This is a nice thing to do, right? Oh dear, did I embarrass her...she looks kind of nervous...Timberpaw thought, suddenly realizing that the calico she cat had broken his eye contact. "Okay, um...I guess I'll just...uh..." He muttered, trying to find a spot where he could help her. The tom shifted around to beside her, and gently began to clean her matted pelt, unsure of whether to avoid the bloody patches or not. His green hues were focused on his current work, his expression unreadable and green hues emotionless at the moment, although he could feel a flurry of emotions rushing inside him. Was that anxiety? Fear? What was he afraid of? Timberpaw wasn't sure, and he was beginning to grow worried. Both because of Apurva's original, somewhat nervous reaction and now because she had actually agreed, and this was new for him...but it's no different then sharing tongues. And that's a normal clan thing, so I shouldn't be nervous. Nothing to worry about. This is harmless. He thought, the tip of his tail moving nervously back and forth as he did so. He could feel his heartbeat racing, pounding against his ribcage like a trapped bird, making his pelt heat up as it did so.
Apurva blinked, hoping she'd said the right thing. looked at the tom out of the corner of her eyes, a strange warmth that made her feel uncomuncomfortable spreading like spiderwebs under her skin. She shifted so that her pelt didn't quite brush his as he sat down beside her. She turned away for a few seconds, teasing a tangle out of her medium lengthed pelt. Why do I feel this way? Why should I? She knew what if felt like to crush on somebody, but she also knew that it often ended with one cat left brokenhearted. She didn't wish that upon either of them, or anyone else who may like him. She stared at her paws, pausing from grooming her pelt. While the strong, rhythmic strokes of his tongue felt good, they also made her feel uncomfortably warm, and there was an odd fluttering feeling in her chest. She shook her head, then continued to groom out her fur with the help of Timberpaw. “Well, at least you don't look hurt.” she meowed faintly, fainter than she would've liked, but she didn't care much. She was indeed very glad he seemed unharmed, as she wasn't sure she would ever have been able to live with herself if he'd been harmed, or even killed in the battle, sure. He probably bore a few wounds, but he didn't seem badly hurt. She blinked, her expression unreadable and slightly unfocused, as she'd zoned out a bit, and was sort of staring off into space. As soon as Apurva realized that she was doing it, the calico corrected herself quickly. She was beginning to develope the habit of zoning out, and she wasn't so sure it was the best of habit. She felt the heat in her fur again, and looked up, still careful not to meet his gaze, as she wasn't sure she wanted to yet. Somehow, she knew this shouldn't be much different than having her brother groom her fur, but yet, it was. She wasn't sure how to explain it, it just... was. She wasn't quite sure what to do at this point, then she remembered something she'd been planning on doing, and wondered if it should wait until after she got a Clan name. Well, if I wait, I get to tell him that my name isn't Apurva. “What do you think my new name will be?” she murmured under her breath, then continued grooming a bloody patch of her fur.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:19 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Icefang told Gazeshadow that she had to Train Lionpaw, and she patted to the entrance of the apprentice den, " Lionpaw, come on we need to train!" She called in and waited
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Icefang told Gazeshadow that she had to Train Lionpaw, and she patted to the entrance of the apprentice den, " Lionpaw, come on we need to train!" She called in and waited
Lionpaw bounded out with excitement. "Are you sure? I mean, are you fully healed?" he asked. He had always been worried about his mentor. She had been a second mother to him.
"Well, if you are sure, then come on! I bet I'll kick yer but!" he mewed playfully, and pawed Icefang.

Last edited by monfang; December 23rd, 2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM
황 할린

"Well thank you, I can walk and fight on my back legs." Icefang said and grinned.
"And, no you wont."
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 23rd, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
"Well thank you, I can walk and fight on my back legs." Icefang said and grinned.
"And, no you wont."
"Wanna bet?!" Lionpaw growled playfully, bounding towards the training area.
(You know where to go lol)
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:40 PM
황 할린

Yup)
Icefang laughed and patted to the training area
Closed Thread