Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Shreddin' Time
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:12 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:07 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:05 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 AM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:46 AM

Old June 14th, 2017, 07:22 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(there is no one i would rather have bring an end to cricketpaw. thank you for doing it swiftly with little to no pain c,: XD)

The young feline tilted her head at his confusion - so obviously he wasn't Clanborn. She could've guessed that much, but to not know what medicine cats were? He didn't seem like part of the Syndicate either. They had healers similar to their medicine cats, didn't they? At least that's what she'd been told as a kit in the nursery. If she remembered that correctly. With all the recent stress that had clawed at her recently it was hard to sort out earlier memories of her life before being appointed as medicine cat apprentice. But this strange tom seemed to dwell in a state of victory. Maybe he had been looking for a medicine cat. She perked up a bit, adrenaline beginning to surge through her veins like fire. Perhaps this would be her first chance to truly help someone in need. Quickly, Cricketpaw did a once over of Hephaestus, studying his structure and pelt for any signs of physical injury. It didn't seem like there were any, and the Bengal furrowed her brow in thought.

As the next expression registered on his face, along with the flexing of his forepaws, was Cricketpaw's first indication that this was a little unusual. For the first time, she was able to study his stature, and saw that he was much bigger than she. At least twice her size, if not more. A brief moment of panic registered on her face, and the molly suddenly realized that she might be in a bit of a predicament if he turned out to be unfriendly. His mind seemed to be working behind an unreadable mask of slit eyes, blue orbs that felt like icy as they bore into Cricketpaw's own sapphire ones. Chills traveled from her ears to tail tip and she winced visibly, the fur on her neck rising just by a hair. "I-I mean no harm to you. I won't even tell Russetstar you were here," she stammered, shaking her head as she spoke, offering a shaky laugh as she tried to diffuse the tension that was sparkling in the air. Of course, she would tell her Russetstar. Not only was he the leader, but her father. He needed to know of this strange cat.

She fully expected his guard to come down, and for him to admit that he was just a rogue passing through. But as the Syndicate guard began to speak again, all the blood in the medicine cat apprentice's veins turned to ice. Hurt my Clan? Don't fight and it will end quicker? What is he talking about? she thought, a quizzical expression taking over her face. An instinctual fight or flight feeling suddenly overtook Cricketpaw and she found her claws unsheathing without warning. As she watched him take a step closer to her, voice rising in anger, she knew one hundred percent that this tom was not here on accident. The malice in his blue eyes told her that this was a methodical plan that was to be carried out. Before she could get another word out, Hephaestus landed his strike, with Cricketpaw rolling backwards.

A flash of pain struck her chest as the guard met his target, and the apprentice let out a startled yowl. Having received no battle training whatsoever, the young molly was completely unprepared to defend herself. Gasping for breath, she began to flail her claws, trying to land any blow she could to her attacker. "Stop! What are you doing?" she screeched, ears flat against her head. She drew one forepaw back and aimed it for Hephaestus's face, hoping it would land and at least stun him, thought her hopes for that were slim to none.

Despite the chaotic moment that was unfolding, everything was slowed down in Cricketpaw's mind. She felt the sudden unfolding of her destiny, and for some unknown reason, the image of Northpath and their conversation appeared in her mind. It was brief, and barely registered for more than a blip in time, but a certain thought settled at the back of Cricketpaw's mind:

These were her final moments, weren't they?
Thrill raced through the tom as his attack was successful. He quickly recovered and turned towards the molly as she leaped away from him in an attempt to get away from the sudden attack. His orbs flashing with pleasure at the sight of Cricketpaw's clear fear. He had caught her by surprise - but that was to be expected. wasn't it? How would she have ever guessed that some stranger would decided to kill her. Besides he was hardly even giving a reason for killing her. He said some vague things and out of the blue attacked. He didn't know Cricketpaw and she didn't know him, but he was still attacking her and it was clear that he wasn't going this just to rough her up. No, he was clearly violent and aiming for something more... dangerous.

He felt anger surge through his as he thought over her words in an attempt to calm him down not too long ago. She had claimed that she wouldn't tell Russetstar, but why would he care? Hephaestus didn't want any of this weaklings help whether it was to hide his presence or anything else. The tom didn't fear her leader, he didn't care if anyone knew he was here as long as he wasn't stopped and/or captured. In fact, he would prefer it if they knew it was him... or at least for Mistfall to know it was him. But if everyone knew who he was then he would be building a reputation and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Maybe then he would get a certain level of respect, and with such respect comes a certain amount of power. But even at that, the thought of revenge had a much sweeter taste than that for power. He wasn't exactly power hungry.

Nearly the opposite of his former best friend, who has been ambitious since kithood.

At the panic flailing of russet paws. the red tom was suddenly snapped back to reality and blinked his blue orbs as he easily dodged the unaimed attacks of Cricketpaw. He snickered as she looked at him with terror and still seemed a bit surprised. Though in a surprising twist one of her claws were able to catch his nose as she began to aim her attacks, trying to get his face in order to stun him... which was shockingly successful. Nose twitched painfully as blood ran down to his chin and dripped onto the ground at his paws. "Wow, and here I am being courteous and doing this civilly - I'm doing this quickly and yet here you are, trying to hurt me. It's quite pathetic that you think you can fend me off, but these actions will be in vain," the tom gave another attacked, but this time decided to make it more complicated. He lashed at her face before leaping away and going for her flank. The sooner he got this done the better.

The tom found himself annoyed at the thought of having to finish this off quickly. He wanted to at least enjoy it a bit. Hephaestus didn't kill just to kill. He did it for the fun of killing, the thrill he got... but this was something different, sadly. This was more personal then just enjoyment. But he also felt paranoid. He could be caught too soon. It was unlikely that he would have such a chance. It was only by chance that he happened to come across someone as important as a medicine cat apprentice, and now a target that was any less important than Cricketpaw would simply not do. She would easy to kill and important to the clan... who else would be a better target?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 14th, 2017, 08:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Leviathan
Foamflower had been laying by the riverside for a few moments, her white fur trying to snatch the heat of the sun. It was a cold day today, and on days like these she envied the others who had black fur, finding it easy to stay warm on days like these. She had become a warrior only moons ago, and what was she doing? Nothing, absolutely nothing. The young molly shifted and layed her grey spotted muzzle upon her equally spotted paws, her ocean colored optics danced with boredom. She let out a sigh "maybe i should go hunt...could sharpen that dull stone." She giggled, she wasnt good at hunting, the only thing she was really good at was fighting, everything else....well...thats a story for another day. The warrior piched herself up and shook herself off, a cloud of sand blanketed the ground around her.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old June 14th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Tidal sea serpent

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Leviathan
Foamflower had been laying by the riverside for a few moments, her white fur trying to snatch the heat of the sun. It was a cold day today, and on days like these she envied the others who had black fur, finding it easy to stay warm on days like these. She had become a warrior only moons ago, and what was she doing? Nothing, absolutely nothing. The young molly shifted and layed her grey spotted muzzle upon her equally spotted paws, her ocean colored optics danced with boredom. She let out a sigh "maybe i should go hunt...could sharpen that dull stone." She giggled, she wasnt good at hunting, the only thing she was really good at was fighting, everything else....well...thats a story for another day. The warrior piched herself up and shook herself off, a cloud of sand blanketed the ground around her.
Standingsea bellowed out a strong sneeze. His eyes where squeezed shut due to the considerable amount of dust that was now caked into his wet black fur. Trying to subdue his anger he flicked his tail to the side and puffed out a sharp sigh, "Thanks for that. Just what I needed to help get dry." Blinking the dust out of his eyes, he then rolled his eyes and added, "Maybe this nice layer of dirt will help me get warm faster. But I highly doubt it since it's covering most of my pelt now." With another defeated sigh, he plopped down near FoamFlower and awkwardly tried to lean on his side to avoid getting the rest of his pelt covered in dust. "Looks like you've been busy all day. You must be exhausted after a hard day of work of being a warrior now." he sneered in a sarcastic tone. He flicked his ear and added in a more reasonable voice, "Although I understand your anxiety of doing nothing all day. Why haven't you done something to work off that eagerness of yours?" Standingsea asked curiously.
Old June 15th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Those sweet memories

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking Darkness View Post
Breakingriver already had two voles and was crouching for a small rabbit.When someone stepped on his tail. "Aye!!!!" He yelled, scaring away the rabbit. He yelled loud enough to scare prey for miles.
D-Did salmonscale pounce on Breakingrivers tail?
Salmon scale perked up at the loud yowl. "What in the name of star clan!" He shouted.
My various aunts and uncles include coldheart, duskflight and Ludicrous Lunacy, my raging wolf is Turtlestrike, my amazing sushi-cat is Myik, my clumsy unicorn is Jay Jay, Serendipity is my spalty griffon

Last edited by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight); June 15th, 2017 at 06:14 AM.
Old June 15th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) View Post
D-Did salmonscale pounce on Breakingrivers tail?
Nuuu I brought in an extra char :3 but it would be funny if he did)

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old June 15th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

"Oi! That hurt!" Breakingriver looked up. "C-c..." (I thought I'd add his background story in)

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old June 15th, 2017, 02:31 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Thrill raced through the tom as his attack was successful. He quickly recovered and turned towards the molly as she leaped away from him in an attempt to get away from the sudden attack. His orbs flashing with pleasure at the sight of Cricketpaw's clear fear. He had caught her by surprise - but that was to be expected. wasn't it? How would she have ever guessed that some stranger would decided to kill her. Besides he was hardly even giving a reason for killing her. He said some vague things and out of the blue attacked. He didn't know Cricketpaw and she didn't know him, but he was still attacking her and it was clear that he wasn't going this just to rough her up. No, he was clearly violent and aiming for something more... dangerous.

He felt anger surge through his as he thought over her words in an attempt to calm him down not too long ago. She had claimed that she wouldn't tell Russetstar, but why would he care? Hephaestus didn't want any of this weaklings help whether it was to hide his presence or anything else. The tom didn't fear her leader, he didn't care if anyone knew he was here as long as he wasn't stopped and/or captured. In fact, he would prefer it if they knew it was him... or at least for Mistfall to know it was him. But if everyone knew who he was then he would be building a reputation and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Maybe then he would get a certain level of respect, and with such respect comes a certain amount of power. But even at that, the thought of revenge had a much sweeter taste than that for power. He wasn't exactly power hungry.

Nearly the opposite of his former best friend, who has been ambitious since kithood.

At the panic flailing of russet paws. the red tom was suddenly snapped back to reality and blinked his blue orbs as he easily dodged the unaimed attacks of Cricketpaw. He snickered as she looked at him with terror and still seemed a bit surprised. Though in a surprising twist one of her claws were able to catch his nose as she began to aim her attacks, trying to get his face in order to stun him... which was shockingly successful. Nose twitched painfully as blood ran down to his chin and dripped onto the ground at his paws. "Wow, and here I am being courteous and doing this civilly - I'm doing this quickly and yet here you are, trying to hurt me. It's quite pathetic that you think you can fend me off, but these actions will be in vain," the tom gave another attacked, but this time decided to make it more complicated. He lashed at her face before leaping away and going for her flank. The sooner he got this done the better.

The tom found himself annoyed at the thought of having to finish this off quickly. He wanted to at least enjoy it a bit. Hephaestus didn't kill just to kill. He did it for the fun of killing, the thrill he got... but this was something different, sadly. This was more personal then just enjoyment. But he also felt paranoid. He could be caught too soon. It was unlikely that he would have such a chance. It was only by chance that he happened to come across someone as important as a medicine cat apprentice, and now a target that was any less important than Cricketpaw would simply not do. She would easy to kill and important to the clan... who else would be a better target?

Surprised registered on Cricketpaw’s face as one of her blow’s landed it’s mark, and a rush of excitement dashed through her. Since being appointed as Geckoleaf’s apprentice, she hadn’t any time to learn battle moves or have any defensive training. It had been herbs and StarClan for the most part, so being able to get one of her front attacks to work in her favor exhilarated her. Still though, her opponent was a skilled fighter, obviously not trained in the ways of the Clans, but by another dark force. The Syndicate? The thought flashed briefly through her mind, and the possibility of that fact being true struck fear deep into the apprentices’ heart. If Hephaestus was a Syndicate fighter, then she stood no chance. She quickly considered her chances of survival and realized just how slim they were; maybe a patrol was nearby?

Thinking quickly, the russet-furred she-cat let out a screeching yowl during the quick moment that she had fortunately got herself separated from the larger tom. Her heart raced, blood pounding in her ears as her voice rang through the forest, echoing in between the trees. She silently prayed to StarClan that another warrior at least was out, or even another apprentice – some cat that had remotely any fighting ability to help her fend off this intruder. Remembering that her mentor had gone out earlier with Mistfall, she skidded back a few paw steps to give herself more time before screeching, “Geckoleaf! Mistfall!” A sharp pain shot through her throat as the words came out, leaving in a bloodcurdling yowl. Rarely did she ever go into full blown panic mode, but seeing her death right in front of her, Cricketpaw knew that she would not make it out of this encounter alive.

Suddenly, a gray furred paw blurred her vision as Hephaestus’ claw connected with her face. Scarlet liquid dripped from the cut into her eye, momentarily blinding the Bengal as she stumbled backwards. Adrenaline pumped through her veins still as she blinked rapidly, trying to regain her vision a spots came over it. Without much time to recover, the Syndicate guard barreled into her side, knocking the wind right out of her lungs. Cricketpaw tumbled across the forest floor, a pounding in her head now accompanying her thumping heart. “Why are you doing this?” she pleaded, voice taught as she squeezed her eyes shut, flailing about with unaimed attacks that wouldn’t have much effect even if she did manage to land one of them.

I don’t even know this cat! Cricketpaw thought with a rage of fury burning within her. Ever since she had been kidnapped from RiverClan, it felt as though the odds had been against her. When she had been accepted back into RiverClan as Geckoleaf’s apprentice, she thought for sure her luck would turn. And it did, if only for a few brief moments. Now, it seemed as though the title she held so dearly was to be her demise. Hephaestus seemed intent on killing her, on taking away an important piece of RiverClan that was heavily relied on. But why? It was still unclear to the spotted she-cat why he was attacking her, but that was of no matter now. It was happening, and slowly but surely Cricketpaw began to slowly realize that this was a losing fight if help did not appear soon.
@Clover

Last edited by spade; June 15th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old June 15th, 2017, 03:16 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post

Surprised registered on Cricketpaw’s face as one of her blow’s landed it’s mark, and a rush of excitement dashed through her. Since being appointed as Geckoleaf’s apprentice, she hadn’t any time to learn battle moves or have any defensive training. It had been herbs and StarClan for the most part, so being able to get one of her front attacks to work in her favor exhilarated her. Still though, her opponent was a skilled fighter, obviously not trained in the ways of the Clans, but by another dark force. The Syndicate? The thought flashed briefly through her mind, and the possibility of that fact being true struck fear deep into the apprentices’ heart. If Hephaestus was a Syndicate fighter, then she stood no chance. She quickly considered her chances of survival and realized just how slim they were; maybe a patrol was nearby?

Thinking quickly, the russet-furred she-cat let out a screeching yowl during the quick moment that she had fortunately got herself separated from the larger tom. Her heart raced, blood pounding in her ears as her voice rang through the forest, echoing in between the trees. She silently prayed to StarClan that another warrior at least was out, or even another apprentice – some cat that had remotely any fighting ability to help her fend off this intruder. Remembering that her mentor had gone out earlier with Mistfall, she skidded back a few paw steps to give herself more time before screeching, “Geckoleaf! Mistfall!” A sharp pain shot through her throat as the words came out, leaving in a bloodcurdling yowl. Rarely did she ever go into full blown panic mode, but seeing her death right in front of her, Cricketpaw knew that she would not make it out of this encounter alive.

Suddenly, a gray furred paw blurred her vision as Hephaestus’ claw connected with her face. Scarlet liquid dripped from the cut into her eye, momentarily blinding the Bengal as she stumbled backwards. Adrenaline pumped through her veins still as she blinked rapidly, trying to regain her vision a spots came over it. Without much time to recover, the Syndicate guard barreled into her side, knocking the wind right out of her lungs. Cricketpaw tumbled across the forest floor, a pounding in her head now accompanying her thumping heart. “Why are you doing this?” she pleaded, voice taught as she squeezed her eyes shut, flailing about with unaimed attacks that wouldn’t have much effect even if she did manage to land one of them.

I don’t even know this cat! Cricketpaw thought with a rage of fury burning within her. Ever since she had been kidnapped from RiverClan, it felt as though the odds had been against her. When she had been accepted back into RiverClan as Geckoleaf’s apprentice, she thought for sure her luck would turn. And it did, if only for a few brief moments. Now, it seemed as though the title she held so dearly was to be her demise. Hephaestus seemed intent on killing her, on taking away an important piece of RiverClan that was heavily relied on. But why? It was still unclear to the spotted she-cat why he was attacking her, but that was of no matter now. It was happening, and slowly but surely Cricketpaw began to slowly realize that this was a losing fight if help did not appear soon.
@Clover

@Hexict @Lilly

The territory had been peaceful; the green foliage above provided a gentle shade, keeping the temperature mild and warm. Birds chirped softly above, quietly singing a song of a calm summer's day. Nothing seemed amiss; the herbs were plentiful at the beginning of Greenleaf, and she could smell prey in the bushes. Her stomach would be full tonight. The babbling of the river that marked the edge of RiverClan territory echoed from the distance, soft and reassuring. The whole of the land her clan protected seemed tranquil and calm.

The piercing scream that met her ears was far and distant, a fear-filled screech that reeked of death and pain. And it was Cricketpaw's; the usually melodic voice now spoke of a tortured soul, someone meeting their final moments, hoping, even on a whim, that she would be saved. Geckoleaf's head shot up from where it was in the undergrowth, the herbs dropped from her mouth, ears twisting forward and focusing towards the source. She could make out the distant words; her name, then Mistfall's. She looked over at her silver companion, jaw hanging loosely in tortured shock, eyes dark with fear and anger; whoever had injured her apprentice would pay hell.

She whispered one word; "Run." The fiery tabby knew that Mistfall would understand, would hear the desperation and determination both that laced the single word, pulled taught with emotion and meaning. Before she knew, Geckoleaf was running, faster than she ever had before; her healing fracture was forgotten. It would take the strain; it had to. Her feet whisked over the ground, her body pulling her deftly around rocks and trees as if she were a WindClan sprinter. Ditches and roots were leaped over with no abandon; they were hardly a nuisance in the shadow of the fear that her apprentice was being attacked.

The medicine cat didn't glance back at Mistfall; the silver tabby was faster than her in most cases, but may barely be able to keep up with her in this mad dash of terror, her panic fueling the reckless with which she ran, with no regard to the consequences. While she was running, screams tore from her lips; "Cricketpaw! Cricketpaw! We're coming!" The wind pulled sounds forward, the breeze now urgent, seeming to follow them from behind. She hoped desperately that her beloved apprentice could hear; even if she could not make out the words, Cricketpaw would surely recognize Geckoleaf's voice.

They were still not yet near Cricketpaw when the wind again reversed course, blowing against with a strange intensity, still not hindering their running; it wafted smells from the site of the atrocity being committed. The first one Geckoleaf recognized was blood; she had been around it her whole life and the tang of iron that hit her nose was startling; who would ever attack a medicine cat, let alone a young apprentice? The secondary fear was what shocked her most; that blood was Cricketpaw's, surely. She couldn't outfight a trained warrior, even if she could outwit them. After that, the scent of Dusk Syndicate; she had smelled it before, on the fur of SkyClan on the gathering after they were attacked. Geckoleaf had even smelled it in their own territory; the Syndicate's trainees used to invade, would take to clan grounds like they were their own, and would steal prey.

The scent of Syndicate was familiar; the individual who bore it was someone she had treated a long time ago when she herself was only an apprentice. Her brow furrowed for a moment until it hit her; Stormpaw, the tom they had all mourned for dead, along with his mentor. It had changed significantly, the certain blood scent that all Syndicate seemed to carry overpowering it, but she could still detect the reeds underneath it. She had possibly healed him once, but she didn't remember what for; a bite or a scratch, maybe?

Geckoleaf glanced over at Mistfall, confused and conflicted, anger still burning behind her ocean blue eyes, but tamped down by this newfound piece of information. Stormpaw? she mouthed, still unknowing of his new name and rank. She felt hesitant to speak it, almost sure she had gotten it wrong; often, she would mistake individuals, since she treated so many, but this felt like a correct suspicion.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old June 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Tornadopaw cautiously made his way out into the territory. It's been a minute before he stepped into here. He recalled how it had been Lilyshade in those harsh leaf-bare months. Only Starclan knew how much he hated winter days, so much snow, and the little heat his pelt protected him through those days. The tom fidgeted around, almost feeling his fur shiver at the thought. The rain was a lot better than the snow. Even if he got wet often, but would a riverclan cat mind much? Only if they weren't originally born in riverclan. Tornadopaw didn't have much to worry about that. He didn't mind the water. In fact, he relished in it as it was his only source to learn...well, anything.

Especially hunting and fighting. He figured that he would go out into the territory and hunt for a bit. Probably impress Lilyshade with the amount of fish he can catch. It was hard to catch those moving, slippery creatures when they jumped so often, and would be gone in a blink of an eye. Tornadopaw knew he wasn't the best--nor the most attentive apprentice in riverclan, and he tried his absolute best just to impress anyone nearby. Just so he would know that he was doing a good job.

As he approached the familiar river where most of their food resided, the tom leaned close, seeing the colorful fish swim about. For a moment, he just crouched there, debating his next move. It would be quite clumsy since he wasn't the best out there, but did that mean he would give up? Probably, if he dubbed himself as frustrated. But, he was also a tom. Something that they do often. So, he did it. He reached out with unsheathed claws, swiping his paw into the water, hoping he caught onto something. However, he didn't. It was one strike that made him huff, but he didn't leave his spot.

Once, the tom looked back, making sure no one was near him. It would be embarrassing to be caught in the water, and looking quite stupid. Though stupidity is probably what he appeared to most cats. See, Tornadopaw wasn't the brightest cat. If you said one thing to him, it might as well go out the other ear.

The tom embraced himself as he padded into the water. Slowly, his moves became quicker, and he forgot about hunting any fish at all. Frolicking in the not-so-cold water was actually quite...relieving to him. Relieving to the point it drew his responsibilities away, and made him realize that he was still a kit at heart. The tom stomped his paws into the water, splashing it everywhere. To others, he might have appeared unstable, causing the fish to disperse when they needed it for food. But, did Tornadopaw care? Not so much. Especially when he hardly listened at all, or paid attention to his surroundings or whoever was watching him.

@CandyFlossCat
Old June 15th, 2017, 09:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Tornadopaw cautiously made his way out into the territory. It's been a minute before he stepped into here. He recalled how it had been Lilyshade in those harsh leaf-bare months. Only Starclan knew how much he hated winter days, so much snow, and the little heat his pelt protected him through those days. The tom fidgeted around, almost feeling his fur shiver at the thought. The rain was a lot better than the snow. Even if he got wet often, but would a riverclan cat mind much? Only if they weren't originally born in riverclan. Tornadopaw didn't have much to worry about that. He didn't mind the water. In fact, he relished in it as it was his only source to learn...well, anything.

Especially hunting and fighting. He figured that he would go out into the territory and hunt for a bit. Probably impress Lilyshade with the amount of fish he can catch. It was hard to catch those moving, slippery creatures when they jumped so often, and would be gone in a blink of an eye. Tornadopaw knew he wasn't the best--nor the most attentive apprentice in riverclan, and he tried his absolute best just to impress anyone nearby. Just so he would know that he was doing a good job.

As he approached the familiar river where most of their food resided, the tom leaned close, seeing the colorful fish swim about. For a moment, he just crouched there, debating his next move. It would be quite clumsy since he wasn't the best out there, but did that mean he would give up? Probably, if he dubbed himself as frustrated. But, he was also a tom. Something that they do often. So, he did it. He reached out with unsheathed claws, swiping his paw into the water, hoping he caught onto something. However, he didn't. It was one strike that made him huff, but he didn't leave his spot.

Once, the tom looked back, making sure no one was near him. It would be embarrassing to be caught in the water, and looking quite stupid. Though stupidity is probably what he appeared to most cats. See, Tornadopaw wasn't the brightest cat. If you said one thing to him, it might as well go out the other ear.

The tom embraced himself as he padded into the water. Slowly, his moves became quicker, and he forgot about hunting any fish at all. Frolicking in the not-so-cold water was actually quite...relieving to him. Relieving to the point it drew his responsibilities away, and made him realize that he was still a kit at heart. The tom stomped his paws into the water, splashing it everywhere. To others, he might have appeared unstable, causing the fish to disperse when they needed it for food. But, did Tornadopaw care? Not so much. Especially when he hardly listened at all, or paid attention to his surroundings or whoever was watching him.

@CandyFlossCat
Minkpaw stepped out of camp, her pelt fluffing out. The timid apprentice just needed time alone, or with less cats around her. She made her way to the river, the familiar sounds and smells calming her nerves. She glanced in, minnows were common in this area, surprisingly big minnows. She scanned the waters, seeing one of the fish and swiping it out. She sighed, setting it aside. Take it to camp later when she was more.. calm.

Dipping a part of her paw into the water, she curled her tail around herself. She heard a few splashes down river, but assumed it to be a simple current. Her eyes flickered on the gleams of light reflecting off the rivers surface as she took a small drink. She shook a few glittering droplets off her whiskers and simply enjoyed the peace.

She didn't mind her Clanmates, but they could get a bit.. out of control for say. The constant kits at her paws and warriors gloating about prey got a bit much, so she came to the river to relax and sooth frayed nerves.

She heard the splashing grow louder, disrupting her little spaced out moment. Was something stomping towards her right now, ready to attack RiverClan?! Stop being mouse-brained, Minkpaw! She thought, shaking the water from her paws and peeking out from behind a large tree. Fish rapidly swam away from the source of noise, causing Minkpaw's former worries of an enemy to both grow and shrink. A fox would've caught the prey, foxes were sneaky. She didn't know about badgers, but badgers were heavy and large. These sounded light, and not as heavy as a badger would.

She saw a flash of fur, gazing at the cat. Oh, Tornadopaw.. she thought. She'd seen the tom goofing off around camp once or twice before, but they hadn't formally met. What if he thinks of me as a stalker?! She questioned in her mind, before remembering her fish. The fish of salvation. Dashing back, she scooped it into her jaws before walking towards the tom. "Oh, hello, erm - Tornadopaw, right?" She asked, glad she managed a decent greeting.