Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM

Old November 5th, 2017, 02:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt smiled and nodded, looking up. She was grateful her friend shared her belief in Starclan. Not that she would mind, it just made thing easier. "It's quite peaceful here. What shall we do? I mainly sleep or hide, not much to really do around here if you don't know everybody." She sat by her friend, swearing that if any cat got close and tried to hurt her, she wouldn't be afraid this time.
Deerspots looked back at Hollypelt with a wide smile
" well now hiding is what a kittypet does , and your no kittypet " she meowed she then thought about what to do
" let's see , we can hunt , take a walk , I haven't been training in a while.. " she thought out loud . Her left ear twitched at thinking about what to do
" we can train " she suggested with tilt of her head .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 5th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots looked back at Hollypelt with a wide smile
" well now hiding is what a kittypet does , and your no kittypet " she meowed she then thought about what to do
" let's see , we can hunt , take a walk , I haven't been training in a while.. " she thought out loud . Her left ear twitched at thinking about what to do
" we can train " she suggested with tilt of her head .
"Train?" Hollypelt asked. She couldn't remember the last time she had done that. But still, it was better than nothing. She jumped from the tree in search of a good place to train where she wouldn't be ridiculed.
Old November 5th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
"Train?" Hollypelt asked. She couldn't remember the last time she had done that. But still, it was better than nothing. She jumped from the tree in search of a good place to train where she wouldn't be ridiculed.
Deerspots nodded she leapt off the branch and landed on the soft earth floor , her nose twitched smelling a bit of moisture in the air which made her shake her fur and have a slight shiver down her spine . Her eyes searched for a place to practice or at least a little bit
" hey Hollypelt isn't the training area supposed to be for training? " she asked but she spotted a perfect place
" never mind found a spot " she meowed and she ran to a tree covered place but was still part of the clearing . She made an X with her paw on the ground and waited for Hollypelt

Last edited by Leucos; November 5th, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Deerspots nodded she leapt off the branch and landed on the soft earth floor , her nose twitched smelling a bit of moisture in the air which made her shake her fur and have a slight shiver down her spine . Her eyes searched for a place to practice or at least a little bit
" hey Hollypelt isn't the training area supposed to be for training? " she asked but she spotted a perfect place
" never mind found a spot " she meowed and she ran to a tree covered place but was still part of the clearing . She made an X with her paw on the ground and waited for Hollypelt
Hollypelt padded over, sheathing her claws, as not to hurt Deerspots in battle. She put her paws shoulder width apart to stabilize herself and shifted her weight onto her back paws, ready to pounce. "Ready," she meowed.
Old November 5th, 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt padded over, sheathing her claws, as not to hurt Deerspots in battle. She put her paws shoulder width apart to stabilize herself and shifted her weight onto her back paws, ready to pounce. "Ready," she meowed.
Deerspots chuckled as she crouched , her tail swaying as she scanned her friends movement technically this wasn't a training area but eh. Her claws where sheathed , she started to go to the left then to the right she then ran around Hollypelt in a way to confuse her , she had a paw raised and aimed at her but didn't hit Hollypelt . As she ran around Hollypelt she had hit her tail , finally she leapt forward with her ears back and she had a smile again

Last edited by Leucos; November 5th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Deerspots chuckled as she crouched , her tail swaying as she scanned her friends movement technically this wasn't a training area but eh. Her claws where sheathed , she started to go to the left then to the right she then ran around Hollypelt in a way to confuse her , she had a paw raised and aimed at her but didn't hit Hollypelt . As she ran around Hollypelt she had hit her tail , finally she leapt forward with her ears back and she had a smile again
Deerspots lept towards Hollypelt, batting her gently with her paws on her face. Hellypelt hopped behind Deerspots, back feet landing behind her front ones. She stood up on her paws, her right paw aiming for her side.
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Sparrowwind watched the clan silently, his amber eyes flickering as he looked over every single cat. Hardly anyone payed him any mind, but personally he liked it that way. "Let them ignore me, see if I care!" He whispered, hardly noticing when the she-cat walked up to him. @Kyra-Wolfe-666
(Oh my gosh, I haven't had internet in a few days and I just got back home, so sorry for not responding)

Petalstorm walked up to the tom, her eyes shining. She sat next to him and calmly licked her chest. She looked at him and smiled, yet something in her eyes said that she was cautious of something.
"Hey, Sparrowwind. Cats have been talking about you and Dustsong. What's going on with that?" the young queen's voice was filled with genuine curiosity.
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Deerspots lept towards Hollypelt, batting her gently with her paws on her face. Hellypelt hopped behind Deerspots, back feet landing behind her front ones. She stood up on her paws, her right paw aiming for her side.
The She cat tumbled down from Hollypelt aiming at her side but only rolled over on her paws . She smirked as she turned back around to face Hollypelt she ran at a tree leaping up to it and bounced off of it aiming at the other she-cat she was determined to win . She did like to be a winner but not all the time .

Old November 5th, 2017, 08:14 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
(Oh my gosh, I haven't had internet in a few days and I just got back home, so sorry for not responding)

Petalstorm walked up to the tom, her eyes shining. She sat next to him and calmly licked her chest. She looked at him and smiled, yet something in her eyes said that she was cautious of something.
"Hey, Sparrowwind. Cats have been talking about you and Dustsong. What's going on with that?" the young queen's voice was filled with genuine curiosity.
(It's okay)
Sparrowwind was admittingly shocked by her question. His amber eyes flickered with things he could tell her. 'Nothing, we're just friends' or 'Mostly nothing,' But he figured the queen could see past that. "Well.... some cats like being nosy, and the clan does have ways of getting into other cat's business, it is hard to keep a secret around here," He chuckled. "Maybe something's going on between her and me, who knows? Maybe I like her, I find her fun and bold, she's a great cat, very attractive too," His face flushed when he realized he had unwillingly admitted that he liked Dustsong. "We aren't official, yet, we aren't official yet!" he instantly repeated, like it would save him from the hole he had dug himself called 'Who does Sparrowwing like?'.

Last edited by Bracken12; November 5th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
(It's okay)
Sparrowwind was admittingly shocked by her question. His amber eyes flickered with things he could tell her. 'Nothing, we're just friends' or 'Mostly nothing,' But he figured the queen could see past that. "Well.... some cats like being nosy, and the clan does have ways of getting into other cat's business, it is hard to keep a secret around here," He chuckled. "Maybe something's going on between her and me, who knows? Maybe I like her, I find her fun and bold, she's a great cat, very attractive too," His face flushed when he realized he had unwillingly admitted that he liked Dustsong. "We aren't official, yet, we aren't official yet!" he instantly repeated, like it would save him from the hole he had dug himself called 'Who does Sparrowwing like?'.
Petalstorm purred in amusement. "Don't worry, Sparrowwing. Ya know what? Dustsong is my sister, and I want her to be with somecat who truly cares about her. You don't get many cats like that these days," a hint of bitterness crept inter her mew. "But I just wanted to make sure that you were....how do I put this.....worthy? I guess. I just wanted to make perfectly clear that I like you. And I think that you and Dustsong will make a great couple. Just be careful. If you two do end up having kits, don't abandon them. Make sure that they know who you are and that they know you're amazing. My former mate made that mistake," more bitterness, "and it ended up getting my firstborn son killed. Just know that I will be there to take care of anything if you two are having trouble."