Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:38 AM
Lavender in the Sun
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:21 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:36 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
@Skye

Sagewhisker cocked an eyebrow at that really? an apprentice already? she got up and strode over to Ashpaw so they could touch noses. So, how ya doin? she asked with a grin, How long have you been an apprentice?
Few moons already, he scowled. Another mentor? I've gone through two.

- I left -
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:37 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw perked her ears at hearing her name called. Had she heard Icestar correctly? Her mind whirled in a turmoil of confusion. What had ever happened to her former mentor, Blackfoot? Had he died? Oh, I shouldn't have treated him so... badly. Sparrowpaw's heart clenched with guilt. But she quickly straightened. No. No, I musn't think like that, she told herself firmly, standing suddenly to face her new mentor.

Bloodtooth was massive, a practical beast compared to Sparrowpaw. He had a sleek, shiny black pelt, and engraved neatly in his slick, ebony face was a pair of blue, glittering eyes. Sparrowpaw cocked her head: a long, fleshy scar creased one of those dark, dazzling eyes. It was obvious how much this experience this huge tom clearly had.

And for once, Sparrowpaw couldn't repress a shiver of fear.
(Dang, that was good.)

"I assume you've already had experience." Bloodtooth meowed, ignoring the shiver of fear. He had gotten used to that already.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:41 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

( @bmkmb )

Flintfreckle’s tail swished back and forth behind him. He couldn’t help but be nervous at the new thought of still having to actually train the tom who didn’t seem excited about anything. He shook the thoughts from his pelt immediately. He would hold nothing against his new apprentice until he showed him not to. “You don’t have to be so serious all the time.” He couldn’t help but say. He felt like this tom ha nothing to prove to him, and if he did, he would see it in time. He just wasn’t sure if he could survive with him being this serious and against Flintfreckle’s excitement.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:50 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Goldwhisker @Chasepaw ]

Irisflame nodded at the tom's story. It was a curious one indeed, but at least it was a short one. She wanted to get this she-cat on her way. Smiling at her subtle joke, she defied her class for the extraction. Nodding to the apprentice, she gestured to the warrior.
"You're on 'relaxing story to help her relax' duty." It was a mouthful, but hopefully it would help him decide to move on with it. She would grab the thorn as he spoke, and extract it from the pad. It wasn't infected, which was good. She liked marigold into the wound, and left it like so. Cobwebs would not be needed. She sat back, waiting for the tom to finish his story.

[ @S-oft @Mentallyunstable ]

Irisflame padded over to the two, recognizing them as Hornetsting and Blackpaw from the previous meeting. Huh. She hadn't expected them so early. She supposed his mentor respected her work, and she was grateful for that. Nodding to the two as she stopped, she glanced down at the scratches that criss-crossed in the area of Blackpaw's chest and underbelly. She leaned in, glazing at them for a long time. They were shallow, and though they stung, they would need simply marigold. She paused. Perhaps she should use mushrooms, for a change. Grabbing the mushrroms, she chewed them, their earthy flavour sinking into her tongue. She loved mushrooms. Licking the poultice into his wounds, as swallowed the remainder. As a quick snack.
"Good news. The cuts are shallow, and there's no chance of them getting infected. Bad news...your training will be delayed by a day. A day of rest in the apprentice den is all I ask. Take it easy for the rest of the week. Move on to the more challenging things after that." She explained, nodding to Hornetsting.

[ @Puddletail ]

"Gimme a minute, kiddo!" Irisflame fetched some of the smelly liquid from her store, wrapped and ready in a leaf. She dropped the parcel at the kit's paws, smiling. She shook her head.
"A kit doing apprentice duties. You're a real sweetheart, you know that?"

[ @Spiderfrost - okie doke! Should I post or vice versa? ]

Irisflame smiled softly, giving a modest shrug. She'd done her best, and she could do no more. Harnessing sure if she was accurate, but her but feeling agreed with her, and so did her so called 'killer instincts', so she's just follow their lead. Her indigo orbs blazed as the warrior talked, shaking her head slowly.
"The things the clan is going through at the moment..." She remarked, tail waving in agreement.

"It's probably best if you go, as much as I love Missus Icy. Things are going to get busy here." She mewed, emphasis out on the sarcastic 'love'. She had a mutual relationship with the forest cat, and wasn't planning on development.
Blackpaw nodded sadly. "Thank you Irisflame, I'll take it as easy as I can I promise." he said before turning to his mentor, "Can we start training tomorrow then?" he asked, "I want to help the clan, not be a burden."

@S-oft

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:53 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Splashy

Cloverwish sighed, dropping her apprentices prey on the pile. "Whitepaw! Don't stand there like a boulder, go help the elders!"
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:54 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The white apprentice turned to his mentor curiously. "I'm not being serious," he disagreed amicably. If Frostpaw was being serious, he probably wouldn't be speaking at all. He'd been tenser when he was part of ThunderClan; odd since one would expect thunder to be more light-hearted than shadow. Frostpaw didn't know Flintfreckle very well, but he hoped he wasn't ruining the cat's excitement. He actually liked enthusiastic cats. They were easier to converse with. With time, Frostpaw hoped that he would feel safe enough to open up to his mentor. Ravenvine had forced him into it the first time they met. It didn't go very well, but Frostpaw was confident that Flintfreckle would be different.

@Ombre Party
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:59 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Everything that happened left Frogki- no, Frogpaw. All of this. Why so much... malice? At least her own chaos came from a place joy. Shaking her head to force the images away, she searched the crowd for her new mentor.

[ @Xeno ]
Timbergrowl shouldered his way toward the front of the meeting, looking Where’d she go? He’d just seen her a moment ago. How could he have lost her alread- Eep! His giant snowshoe of a paw nearly squashed Frogpaw flat. Just before he turned his apprentice into a cat pancake however, he reared upward and narrowly avoided what could’ve been the shortest mentorship ever. A flat “Oops.” was all he could muster while his heart had a seizure in his chest.

Oh.. She was.. erm.. smaller than he’d expected? Really, they weren't so much smaller than the other apprentices their age, but Timbergrowl, being built like a mountain, had a warped sense of scale. Sometimes he forgot he wasn’t normal cat size. The big brown tabby couldn’t quite crane his neck down far enough to meet her, so he awkwardly splayed his legs to lower himself and reached out to brush noses. “Er.. Sorry for almost flattening you.”

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:06 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"I want to help you give Shadedusk a good farewell!" She squeaked, sympathy in her eyes for the dead warrior. "Why did Frostthorn have to kill him?" @Moon Lily (Also I decided to improve my med app application- and I got a link to the picture to show you kinda what she looks like.)

Last edited by lucidense; April 23rd, 2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:06 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

( @bmkmb )

Flintfreckle glanced at his apprentice. His gaze roved over the white tom and he nodded. “Okay.” He mewed in agreement. Though he believed Frostpaw, he still wasn’t sure what his seriousness was even though he seemed quiet already. Except, maybe that was all it was. Maybe Frostpaw was a quiet cat. Feeling better than before, a excited glint took to Flintfreckle’s eyes once more, and he was excited again to have the chance to teach an apprentice. He didn’t want to wait until Icestar brought this meeting to an end to go start his apprentice’s training, he wanted to go now. Excitement making his paws tingle, he forced them to stay glued to where he sat.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; April 23rd, 2020 at 10:06 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:18 AM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Firekit shrugged, she didn't know much about the clans in general except for Shadowclan. "All I know is that they're promise breakers and that Shadowclan is more powerful than them." After stating this she turned her yellow gaze to Snowkit, who almost always knew more than she did.

"Well, I know they're supposed to smell different from us, and they have different trees there. Oh! They have different prey too I think." Snowkit just rattled off things she had heard in passing, but she didn't seem to know any specifics.

@bmkmb