Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM

Old February 26th, 2017, 10:35 AM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The apprentice only arched her back as well so that she could keep him on her back. "Stop acting like a kit for StarClan's sake, I'm trying to help you, not attack you, I know perfectly well that there is a herb for your problem, so stop whining." She said quite firmly, looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes. "Old or not... We still care about you..." She added, now looking forward as she made her way towards the ennemy camp.
(G'night)
"I'm not whining! I'm doing the opposite of that, actually!" He barked, his fur beginning to bristle. "There's no point in complaining," he continued. "I'm old and will soon be headed to the Elder's den. When I join them I will be taken care of, but until then I can handle simply hunting on my own." He shuffled over the Apprentice and sat down. He tucked his tail over his paws and glared harshly at Silentpaw. "You're still the trespasser here! Leave ThunderClan territory immediately."
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
"I'm not whining! I'm doing the opposite of that, actually!" He barked, his fur beginning to bristle. "There's no point in complaining," he continued. "I'm old and will soon be headed to the Elder's den. When I join them I will be taken care of, but until then I can handle simply hunting on my own." He shuffled over the Apprentice and sat down. He tucked his tail over his paws and glared harshly at Silentpaw. "You're still the trespasser here! Leave ThunderClan territory immediately."
"Well, by the way you're acting right now, I doubt you'll be taken care of, that's exactly what I'm trying to do." Silentpaw mewed, pressing against him as he sat down. "Can we just stay here a bit, before I leave?" She asked, licking the tom's chest in a friendly manner. "I would really like to get to know you before you become an elder... We won't be able to talk anymore..." She added, a hint of sadness in her voice. "I don't care if I'm trespassing, I'm doing it for you!" She exclaimed, gazing up in his eyes, meeting his gaze, she wasn't lying, she kind of wanted to be with the cat who helped her, what made him do that..? After all, she was his ennemy...
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:37 AM
yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Well, by the way you're acting right now, I doubt you'll be taken care of, that's exactly what I'm trying to do." Silentpaw mewed, pressing against him as he sat down. "Can we just stay here a bit, before I leave?" She asked, licking the tom's chest in a friendly manner. "I would really like to get to know you before you become an elder... We won't be able to talk anymore..." She added, a hint of sadness in her voice. "I don't care if I'm trespassing, I'm doing it for you!" She exclaimed, gazing up in his eyes, meeting his gaze, she wasn't lying, she kind of wanted to be with the cat who helped her, what made him do that..? After all, she was his ennemy...
Cedarsun snorted. How arrogant could this apprentice possibly be? He narrowed his pale green eyes at her. He paused, and took in a breath. "Fine," he grumbled, his claws twitching. He still didn't like the much smaller cat touching him. "What do you want to know?" He asked bluntly.
(Sorry for short post bud)
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:49 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Cinderpaw snorted silently, stalking through the grass of the territory, her calico pelt hidden within it's shelter, she prayed to StarClan this would happen and here she is, she was hunting. She retracted her claws from their sheathes and crouched, haunches low to the ground. She had learned it's best to not move around too much as it could give your position away. She spotted a mouse, and whipped her tail across the sandy disk below her. And with a leap, twist, bite and scratch, it was over. The apprentice's first successful prey catch.
lotusfang
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:52 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Cloudedsky watched as the wind ruffled the larger cat's fur, her eyes widening a bit. Her ruffled fur only made her appear larger, which made her nearly tower over the smaller she-cat. She shoom herself out of her funk, which she'd been in the entire time Briarbranch had been choosing a good tree, and nodded at the offer that she barely caught. "Thanks," She smiled, and made her way to the picked tree. She wasn't as nervous or scared this time, because she had a little more experience with climbing and she knew there was someone waiting to catch her if she fell. She dug her front claws into the bark, lifting herself up and latching on with her back claws, before she started slowly climbing the tree. Despite not being as scared or nervous, her heart still sped up, something that always happened if she was a far distance from the ground. Finally, she got to a good branch, hoisting herself up onto it and making sure there was room for Briarbranch. Looking down at the she-cat, she smiled, proud of herself.
Briarbranch purred at the molly made her way up the tree. She looked up at her,a smile on her face,"I'm impressed! Good job!" she mewed happily. She balance on her hind legs and jumped up the tree,digging her claws into the thick bark as she made her way up the trunk in barely any strides. She carefully made her way onto the branch,balancing her weight and digging her claws in the wood to prevent her from falling. She finally sat down next to the white warrior,her long tail danging behind her off the edge and slightly twitching in the slight breeze. "It's so pretty up here Cloudedsky." she mewed softly.
Old February 26th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
Cedarsun snorted. How arrogant could this apprentice possibly be? He narrowed his pale green eyes at her. He paused, and took in a breath. "Fine," he grumbled, his claws twitching. He still didn't like the much smaller cat touching him. "What do you want to know?" He asked bluntly.
(Sorry for short post bud)
Silentpaw finally smiled as the tom accepted that she stayed with him a bit. "Well, I really wanted to know why you did this... You didn't even know me... Even worse, we're ennemies, yet, you brought me to your medecine cat and had it help me." She said, rubbing her head against his chest and getting ready to listen to the tom, she actually really liked short stories and well... That tom would probably tell her one if he wanted to, a soft purr escaped her throat as she looked up at the tom.
Old February 26th, 2017, 05:34 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Briarbranch purred at the molly made her way up the tree. She looked up at her,a smile on her face,"I'm impressed! Good job!" she mewed happily. She balance on her hind legs and jumped up the tree,digging her claws into the thick bark as she made her way up the trunk in barely any strides. She carefully made her way onto the branch,balancing her weight and digging her claws in the wood to prevent her from falling. She finally sat down next to the white warrior,her long tail danging behind her off the edge and slightly twitching in the slight breeze. "It's so pretty up here Cloudedsky." she mewed softly.
Cloudedsky grinned as the larger warrior settled next to her on the branch. She looked at Briarbranch as she spoke, before she looked out at the scenery. "Yeah," she replied wistfully, "It is. I like it up here." The slight, chilly breeze made her shiver a bit, and she instinctively shuffled closer tonthe only other heat source up there; Briarbranch herself. Once she realized how close she'd gotten to the large brown she-cat, she jumped and muttered an apology, "Sorry!" She scooted back to her place, hoping she hadn't made Briarbranch feel awkward.
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:00 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Cloudedsky grinned as the larger warrior settled next to her on the branch. She looked at Briarbranch as she spoke, before she looked out at the scenery. "Yeah," she replied wistfully, "It is. I like it up here." The slight, chilly breeze made her shiver a bit, and she instinctively shuffled closer tonthe only other heat source up there; Briarbranch herself. Once she realized how close she'd gotten to the large brown she-cat, she jumped and muttered an apology, "Sorry!" She scooted back to her place, hoping she hadn't made Briarbranch feel awkward.
The chilled breeze didn't affect her like it did Cloudedsky,her pelt being much thicker so she basically felt nothing when the breeze washed over them. Her green eyes gazed at the scenery,the pure white snow against the ground with spashes of browns from the trees. All felt quiet and at peace,as if the world was paused just for this moment that she shared with the molly next to her. She felt heat next to her,and she knew it wasn't anything else but Cloud. She glanced over,not one bone of aggression in her but she smiled and chuckled at her apology. "That's quiet alright,I know it can be cold up here with the winds," she mewed. Her tone was soft,warm. Instead she shuffled closer herself,pressing up against the white warrior and wrapping her tail around the others. She knew she was much larger then the other,and had much more fur that could provide heat since she wasn't that cold herself,"Is this..okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable,though I think it would keep you warm." her voice was shy;a rarity in her personality. Usually she was very sure on what to do with everything yet when it came to Cloud,it all came tumbling down.
Old February 28th, 2017, 08:00 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The chilled breeze didn't affect her like it did Cloudedsky,her pelt being much thicker so she basically felt nothing when the breeze washed over them. Her green eyes gazed at the scenery,the pure white snow against the ground with spashes of browns from the trees. All felt quiet and at peace,as if the world was paused just for this moment that she shared with the molly next to her. She felt heat next to her,and she knew it wasn't anything else but Cloud. She glanced over,not one bone of aggression in her but she smiled and chuckled at her apology. "That's quiet alright,I know it can be cold up here with the winds," she mewed. Her tone was soft,warm. Instead she shuffled closer herself,pressing up against the white warrior and wrapping her tail around the others. She knew she was much larger then the other,and had much more fur that could provide heat since she wasn't that cold herself,"Is this..okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable,though I think it would keep you warm." her voice was shy;a rarity in her personality. Usually she was very sure on what to do with everything yet when it came to Cloud,it all came tumbling down.
The cloudy gray-faced she-cat felt instantly relieved as Briarbranch assured her that all was alright. Cloudedsky was about to go back to looking at the scene, another shiver going down her spine, when suddenly she felt weight shift next to her. Then, the next moment, there was a great source of heat pressed against her own fur, even her tail. Her gaze snapped to the large warrior beside her and widened, shocked into silence. She may have been shocked at the sudden warmth and closeness, but that did not mean it was unwelcome. Not only did it send warmth through her, but it also cast a flurry of different and unusual feelings through her, something that had happened before in the presence of the larger warrior. They had been there throughout their enture encounter today, but only when Briarbranch herself on close did they flare up like a wildfire. She shook her gead as she realized she was staring. "I-It's alright, yes," she stammered, "Th-Thank you for the effort to w-warm me up."
Old March 1st, 2017, 02:34 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

The cloudy gray-faced she-cat felt instantly relieved as Briarbranch assured her that all was alright. Cloudedsky was about to go back to looking at the scene, another shiver going down her spine, when suddenly she felt weight shift next to her. Then, the next moment, there was a great source of heat pressed against her own fur, even her tail. Her gaze snapped to the large warrior beside her and widened, shocked into silence. She may have been shocked at the sudden warmth and closeness, but that did not mean it was unwelcome. Not only did it send warmth through her, but it also cast a flurry of different and unusual feelings through her, something that had happened before in the presence of the larger warrior. They had been there throughout their enture encounter today, but only when Briarbranch herself on close did they flare up like a wildfire. She shook her gead as she realized she was staring. "I-It's alright, yes," she stammered, "Th-Thank you for the effort to w-warm me up."
Having the other shecat pressed close against her felt comforting. While she was slowly warming up,it wasn't just that that warmed her from the inside out. Just her presence made her thick pelt feel heavy,and always bring a smile to her face. She couldn't help but stay positive when it came to the other cat,wanting to help in anyway she can and to the point she'd probably lay down her life for the other. She felt the warriors gaze on hers and stared back,green eyes bright. She know Cloud was a shier cat,so she didn't mistake her staring and silence for anything rude,as if she didn't want her near she would've scooted away. She smiled,"It's so pretty out here. I could sit out here for hours."