Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:22 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:02 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 08:48 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"You think I'm going to shut up because you said so? HAHAH you're so funny! Oh wait you're serious." He purred in amusement.
Sparrowpaw rolled her eyes: she was growing crotchety. Very crotchety. Yet somehow she had managed to contain that slowly escelating fury. If she wanted to ever be made a warrior, Sparrowpaw knew she would have to resist her gradual urge to claw the small tom's ears off.

"What, do you want your pelt ripped off?" Sparrowpaw growled, though of course the threat wasn't genuine. "I would be very capable of doing so."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:52 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw rolled her eyes: she was growing crotchety. Very crotchety. Yet somehow she had managed to contain that slowly escelating fury. If she wanted to ever be made a warrior, Sparrowpaw knew she would have to resist her gradual urge to claw the small tom's ears off.

"What, do you want your pelt ripped off?" Sparrowpaw growled, though of course the threat wasn't genuine. "I would be very capable of doing so."
"I would love to see how the others would react to that." He smiled.
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:55 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"I would love to see how the others would react to that." He smiled.
Sparrowpaw puffed out her chest. "Duh! That's why I'm not doing it, mouse-brain.
[Sorry for such a short reply this time!<3]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Undertaker @Alexcentri @Breezefur @Casper ]

Irisflame sighed in relief, realizing that the leader wasn't going to do anything of the sort. She could still picture the silver pelt in her mind, Icestar ripping it apart. But the fact that she didn't like killing clanmates[? She believed she wasn't ruthless, but she wasn't sure she bought that part of it. In fact, she didn't buy it at all. Why did she kill Honeyleaf for performing a perfectly good cause, then? She Glanced at the floor, heart deflating slowly. All these warriors, dead. Injured. Killed. Because of her arrogance.
As the leader stated her intentions, Irisflame looked up, eyes clouding in confusion. She may have been mad at the she-cat, but enough to kill her? Of course not! She didn't deserve it, the poor she-cat. Pupils dilating with fear, she glanced to Icestar. There she-cat's wails were enough to push her to say something.
"I... Icestar, I can't do that. She may be insane, but she can still live. There is no misery in her view. I took an oath not to harm cats. I can't live with...death...on my paws. I won't do it. If you'd like to proceed with it, then by all means, go ahead. But this she-cat is valued by some...cats, weirdly. I'm sure I can treat her somehow."

[ @Spiderfrost @Ombre Party ]

At the way Rabbithop and Daisybloom collaborated, she smiled in spite of the situation. It was nice to see Rabbithop like this. He'd been resting for so long, and she could tell that he itched to get out. She felt happier knowing that she had given him something to do. Licking positive onto her smaller wounds, she stood back, nodding to Rosedapple.

"Of course. She'll be fine- you go ahead." She mewed, ushering her off. She deserved it, being so caring. Glancing in Rabbithop's direction, she smiled at his efforts.
"Looks good, Rabbithop! You okay, Daisy?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 26th, 2020 at 09:24 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:36 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Frogpaw

Frogpaw rolled her eyes at the display but the smile remained on her face all the same, even while he bopped her on the head with his big clunky paws, "I don't know about most handsome and certainly not cool... buuuut, I am most certain that I can keep up with you on a little hunt, fatty." she teased.

[ @Xeno ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper

"Well... I have a problem. And I'd figured I'd come talk to you, since your, like, the strongest cat I know." He puffed his chest out, grinning slightly. And then deflated. Maybe this wasn't such a smart idea. "Well... My problem is moreover about self-worth. And proving myself to be a part of Shadowclan.

"You see, when I saw Honeyleaf die, I had a small... fall. She was a cat I looked up to, and when she died, I had to rethink everything. Why had I looked up to her, if she just went blabbing her mouth of to Thunderclan? So my problem's mostly about.. self-worth."
Magpiepaw sat down, staring admiringly at Icestar. "And I'd figured I could talk to you about that... since, well, you probably know all about that. Proving yourself, and becoming stronger. Heck, your the leader! So.. what I wanted to ask you is.. How do I become a valuable asset to Shadowclan?"
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Ow," step, "ow," step, "oww," step. Forcing a confident smile, Baykit marched her way into the medicine den, head held high though she couldn't help but wince every time she placed her paw onto the ground. Snorting back a whimper, the feline blinked to try and adjust her vision to the semi-darkness of the den,

"H-hello? Irisflame? Are you in?" Ugh. Don't cry. Don't cry.

@Moon Lily

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:05 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Dust ]

Irisflame snorted at the way the marigold kept falling out of its pile. There was so much of it, left from the previous battle, and she couldn't seem to shove it in properly. She poked at it, trying to push it into a crack with the rest of its kin. Hissing in frustration, she barely heard the pitter-patter of pawsteps that echoed around behind her. She lost it as a line petal floated out of the store, and she stamped on it furiously.

Heading the small voice behind her, she spun around, embarrassment dawning on her features. Smiling sheepishly, she waved her tail in greeting.
"Right here! What brings you here?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:10 PM
pair of legs

Cinderstripe kept watching Silvermist as she began wailing things to try and prevent her own demise. The tabby felt only fury at that moment. She wanted to scream at Silvermist, scream that she had things she wanted to live for. Scream that she hadn't wanted death, but had nearly gotten it anyway, at the paws of her own clanmate no less. She didn't scream any of that, however, because of self-control, or something else deep inside that she didn't even know. Instead, she kept silent. All she could do at that moment was listen to the conversation happening around her. How Irisflame wanted to try and heal Silvermist, instead of kill her. Cinderstripe felt she didn't get an much of an opinion in this matter. "Whatever you all decide, I'll either like it or deal with it." She paused for a few heartbeats before adding, grimly, "If you do decide to kill her, I can do it if you need someone to." Cinderstripe didn't know if she'd ever feel safe with Silvermist around, but if they could treat Silvermist then they wouldn't be losing a warrior who could probably fight for Shadowclan in the moons to come. It certainly was a dilemma that the molly didn't want to think about.

{ @Moon Lily @Undertaker @Casper @Breezefur }
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Casper @Moon Lily @Alexcentri @Breezefur
Beastspark curled his lips as Silvermist's outburst. She really had lost it. It made no sense to call him nor Cinderstripe traitors. She was the one who had tired to hurt her clanmate. As Icestar offered the use of deathberries and Irisflame's refusal he scowled. He really wanted to sympathize with Irisflame on this, but this was different from what he felt was an unjust murder of Honeyleaf. Silvermist was a threat to the clan, like that other muderous traitor who he still didn't understand why Icestar had merely banished. "Insane or not, cats who attack their own clanmates are worse then crowfood." The deputy hissed out with disgust.

"She lost any right to be vauled by others when she attacked Cinderstripe. What if she loses it again and attacks one of your patients while while your treating her or worse you? If she slips up and hurts a kit or a queen or kills someone will you be able to take responsibility for their death?" Beastspark questioned Irisflame with a serious glint in his eyes. He felt no pity for Silvermist in any way shape or form. She disgust him. He could not stand cats from the same clan turning on each other with no justifiable reason. He shifted his gaze over to Silvermist and then rested on Icestar.

"I'll end her suffering if Irisflame doesn't want to." He offered after Cinderstripe, having never thought that it bothered Icestar with kill her own clanmates until just now. She never let on that it bothered her in the slightest.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 26th, 2020 at 10:17 PM.
Closed Thread