Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:02 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 08:02 AM
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@S-oft @wren @starshooter @Moonraven @Arie

White cough? These poor kits had white-cough?! Silentwhisper felt her heart ache for them. Not only did their mother leave them and possible die, leaving them staving in a holly bush, but they were sick. Twilightstar was not happy about it, Coyotesnarl seemed upset and Oddear. Oddear was just upset that the others seemed to blame them for saving lives. Silentwhisper was fine with that. Even if she'd have to stay in this slightly smelly den, saving two precious lives was worth it.
This is gonna be a long moon... She thought listening to the medicine cat go one about stopping the spread and not letting anyone in or out of the den. At least she didn't have an apprentice to train, she didn't know about Oddear he might. Silentwhisper would miss being around Eaglesoul, how would she tell him she couldn't leave the den? Or that she wanted to adopt these poor kits? That would be troublesome.
When addressed the dainty warrior just nodded, placing Fawnkit and Stagkit gently in the nest Coyotesnarl had pointed out. Her tail brushing over them as if to comfort them. The little tom had been trying to talk but the words were over run by coughs and she didn't really get his words. While the she-kit stayed silent, much like herself. I hope she's not mute as well. Silentwhisper hoped, she didn't wish that on anyone. Even if her life was fine, that wasn't something you hoped someone was.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

“Hi! I’m Snowkit!” Snowkit meowed proudly puffing out his chest in pride. “Who are you?” Snowkit mewed.
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:45 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moonraven @starshooter @S-oft @wren @Fuzzy --

Stagkit felt himself being lifted up, none of his questions being answered and watched as yet another cat entered the dark nearly black den. Or so it looked to him. Another mama? Why were there so many mama's in one place? And they all looked like different shades of grey and whites and blacks. It confused the little tom as he tried to voice his questions again only to be interrupted by yet another sniffle. "Sniffles... sniffles go away?" That was all as he then continued to make himself further comfortable in the nest he'd been dropped in. Everything was confusing with all this adult talk, this white cough, that the kit had no clue what meant. Did they mean the white things he always saw? Because then he saw a lot of white cough. "Are... Are.. you.. talking.. about.. the white.. stuff.. inside the den? There.. is loads." With his dizzy talk and sniffles he managed to get the speech out. With his tail he pointed to something that to any other cat would've looked green and said, "Is that white cough? It is white and it looks like a leaf. A cough is a leaf isn't it?" Poking his sister he asked, "Do you see white cough.. too?" Then looking at all the other cats, "Mamas see.. white cough too?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 20th, 2020, 01:13 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The she-cat hackles rose as she listened to each word that escaped Flashfury's maw. Her lips curled as she flashed her fangs and let a low growl slip out of her maw, Newtflecks did not help cool her swelling rage in the slightest. It was hard for her to be sympathetic with their plight when they spoke like they were the only cats that mattered. They couldn't hope to comprehend what it was like thinking about every single living soul in the clan."You really believe you've done nothing wrong aside from going without telling the clan?" There was a fire burning in her green eyes yet her voice came out as cold as a blizzard that would strip flesh from bone. "If you want to go care for nothing other then yourselves and your family then go be rogues!" She spat lashing her tail back and forth. Their selfishness and ignorance repulsed her.
"You come back here without a stitch of remorse for abandoning us. Feeding and caring for no one but yourselves, and then ask to return because now you're afraid of caring for your kits on your own." It didn't sound like they care at all for the clan. They were just using them as a means to protect themselves, it felt like they were taking advantage of them. "Do you know how hard it is for me to sympathize with you when you don't feel anything for leaving us behind, all you feel bad about is not saying anything before you left." Did they have no clue how many queens and kits suffered alongside the clanmates when the prey was scarce? How many families struggled every day watching their loved ones live and die for their clan. When things get tough would Newtflecks and Flashfury just take their family and leave them again, or go join another clan? They had no sense of loyalty and it worried her.
Perhaps she was being a little too harsh? She didn't have kin besides her mother to watch over. Maybe she needed more than just one cats' view to help her decide what to do about this. "I'm not heartless enough to turn away innocent kits." She scoffed as her hackles settled. "You can stay in the nursery," She tells Newtflecks with a glower on her maw. "Songbird or one of the queens will help you if you need it. There should be some prey on the fresh-kill pile, take what you need." The molly pins one ear back against her head while adding, "I'm not going to turn you away, but I'm not going to welcome you back either. For now, you'll be treated as WindClan's guests. I'll call a clan meeting and let the clan help decide if you're going to be staying with us or not." Just like that her pleasant mood was soured. "Unless you have something else to say, go and rest."

@Hexict - we can end it here, you can respond if you like though.
Flashfury and Newtflecks had two different reactions and thoughts to Twilightstar's response. Flashfury instantly felt his own heckles raising but had to remind himself that this was the Windclan leader and he should not show aggression towards her. Even if he really wanted to. The tom really wanted to talk back, somehow defend himself. It was true, he really didn't care about anyone other than himself and his mate, but he wasn't going to admit that. He played nice his whole life and when he thought he was actually doing something not totally evil he gets punished? Flashfury felt like a kit who wanted to throw a tantrum. He forced himself to remain calm and listen to Twilightstar, not wanting to make anything worse for Newtflecks.

Meanwhile, his mate shrunk in on himself in a failed attempt to disappear from the leader's anger. Newtflecks wanted to admit that he never wanted to leave in the first place, but he wasn't going to turn against his mate like that. He let Flashfury talk him into leaving, so he would go down with him too. The black tom's ears perked slightly when the leader decided to give them a chance. "Th-thank you," though his voice was still shaky, it was genuine. They would most likely be turned away, but at least they had a chance, which was better than nothing. Newtflecks hesitated when Twilightstar finished, with a glance at his mate he knew Flashfury wanted to end the conversation, but Newtflecks did wish to tell her something. It would probably mean nothing to her, but it was something to him. "My k-kits aren't t-the only reason I-I want to c-come back," he began, looked at the ground. "W-Windclan is-was my h-home. It w-was a mistake t-to leave. I-if we're allowed to st-stay I-I will make up f-for leaving," Newtflecks looked up and met Twilightstar's gaze at the last part. He meant it, he would do anything to make up for leaving if Windclan was able to forgive them. There wasn't a lot he could do, but he could try.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

“Coyotesnarl!” Snowkit whined “Coyotesnarl! My tummy, it hurts. I feel very bad.” Snowkit felt his stomach trying to eat itself it felt like.
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Wraith allowed the tom to hobble her to a new nest. As she settled down into the nest, she let out murmered huffs of gratitude. @wren

She really wasn't tired, adrenaline from being in a new place surrounded by new cats kept her from drifting off. It didn't help that suddenly new cats brought in little half dead kittens that reeked of sickness. As she laid her head down, she used her paws to cover her snout against the smell of disease.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Oops, it appeared that she had ruffled the tom's fur. Coyotesnarl was far more sensitive then she had thought. Aww, poor baby. The leader shrugged her shoulder without bothering to refute the medicine cat's words. "That's true, I don't like doing much if I can avoid it or make someone else do it." The leader tells the apprentice, finding it cute how he managed to remain neutral during the exchange. "Don't be like that, Snippy." Twilightstar mew acting wounded by his harsh words. "I appreciate you even though you're a taskmaster who treats his Clan leader like an apprentice." She trilled, walking over to give the moody tom's shoulder an apologetic lick while rubbing along his flank as she made a hasty retreat to the entrance. "Have fun Eaglepaw, Wraith, I'll be back to check on you later. Thanks, Snippy." Twilightstar takes her leave with that farewell.

@wren @Rainquail @Lynxpaw
---
Twilightstar brought up a paw to swipe at her nose a few times while listening to Oddear and then Coyotesnarl. Silentwhisper didn't have much to say for obvious reasons. Oddear didn't seem at all troubled by the fact that he brought sick cats into the camp. It wasn't that bad since it was Newleaf, but this would create more work for Coyotesnarl. Not that it was her problem, it seemed like he already had it figured out somewhat. "I'll get right on it." She huffed as her jaws gap open in a massive yawn. "Oddear, Silentwhisper, I can understand not wanting to watch innocent kits die in front of you, but you must understand the needs of the Clan come first." She scolded the pair yet decided against making a big deal out of it. She had a feeling that even if it hadn't been newleaf and the clan slowly recovering, that they'd both would have brought the sick kits here with no regard for their clanmates safety. "If you find any sick cats in the near future, keep them outside of the camp and come fetch Coyotesnarl instead." That way they wouldn't have to contain the illness in one of the most business dens in the camp. Twilightstar would have liked to learn the little ones' names but felt like she should get on with calling the meeting in case more cats show up in here. She dismissed herself wordlessly and left the den.
@S-oft @Fuzzy @starshooter @Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@implimm @wren
Chickadeepaw padded over to Coyotesnarl and Elderpaw, and sighed,” There you are Coyotesnarl....” he flicked his tail,” My wound that he kitnapper gave me is infected.“ he meowed, he had an infected cut that went down the side of his face, it was a bit swollen and a little bit of puss coming out of it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Coldsong furrowed his brows at Oddear, puzzled. Wasn't he the one who shared none of his traits? "What? You can speak for yourself on that one..." He muttered, flattening his ears with concern. He wondered what spooked the poor tom; two seconds ago he was completely fine and now he looked skittish, like a newborn rabbit.

"Uh, sure, but–" Then Oddear was gone.

Coldsong laid there for a moment, blinking in shock. Was it something he said? Did he come off as rude? The latter sounded more likely, but Coldsong could have sworn he was being nice...?

Alone and tired once again, Coldsong stood with a sigh and made his way back to camp. There was no use thinking about another one of his failures. He might as well get used to getting rejected at this point.

@S-oft
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

( open )

Tumblepaw sat alone, listening intently to the sound of wind and gentle conversation around him. He tapped one paw on the ground in a continuous pattern. It was calming, at least to him. He didn't feel like doing anything at the moment, he just wanted to enjoy the day. Anything to avoid battle training.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread