Old December 17th, 2023, 11:36 AM
Fezzy Fun

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_breeze View Post
Springmoss || Apprentice: Fern’paw || 23 moons

Spotting the shoreline, Springmoss said, “Ah, we’ve arrived at Lionsbeach. Fern’paw, are you ready for your first swimming lesson?” While talking to the tom cat, she checked the area for any other cats that might be there. Sensing only a few other cats of their clan, she gently entered the waters, only so that it would come up stomach high.”Come over here Fern’paw, first we’ll start with getting your fur wet.” Spingmoss called out to her apprentice while patting the water next to her with her wet paw.

Tags; @Fezity
Fern'paw took a deep breath and turned toward Spring'moss, watching how she gracefully entered the waters and gulped. Overcoming his unwholesome thoughts he followed her within the waters," What if I embarrass myself in front of the other " paws"," Now noticing a few cats near by, he didn't want to make a mistake and ruin Spring'moss or his prominence.
Old December 17th, 2023, 04:50 PM
Kass’s Bestie ^+^

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezity View Post
Fern'paw took a deep breath and turned toward Spring'moss, watching how she gracefully entered the waters and gulped. Overcoming his unwholesome thoughts he followed her within the waters," What if I embarrass myself in front of the other " paws"," Now noticing a few cats near by, he didn't want to make a mistake and ruin Spring'moss or his prominence.
Knowing that Fern’paw was nervous, Springmoss tried to soothe the tom cat by saying ”Don’t worry Fern’paw, we all get nervous. I’ll be swimming along by you the whole time, alright?” She started swimming alongside her apprentice, she hoped that it would ease up some of his anxiety. “We’re going to start alongside the coastline then I’m going to slowly edge farther into the water so that we can try to get you good at diving under the water today too.” She told Fern’paw all that she was going to try to help him accomplish today, so that he wouldn’t have worry about any of that later.

Tags; @Fezity
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
@Leafy

APPRENTICE, Echopaw (he/him)
3/100

Echopaw was ready to run off, before realising that he still didn't actually know how to hunt any of these things. Padding over to Greenpelt sheepishly, he wondered if he could get at least some tips from the warrior before he tried on his own. "Uhm, Greenpelt? Can you tell me how to catch something like a fish, or a crab," he meowed, hesitant but clear with his words. "Anything you know would be really helpful." Echopaw gave the warrior a pleading look.
@Leafy
Nodding at Echopaw, Greenpelt meowed "of Coarse Echopaw. Since we're at the Beach why not start with Crabbing? it's pretty simple really to catch a crab. but remember to be weary of their claws, it'll hurt something awful if they catch a hold of you. best thing to do is knock them on their backs. a swift slam with a rock or something heavy usually kills those crabbers"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
Two small-ish grey cats lay under some shade, watching the water. One had curled ears while the other had folded ears. They were Jingle and Jangle, two cats who treated life importantly. Deciding to watch the water for a bit longer, they sat down patiently and leaned on one another.
[OPEN RP]
Greenpelt sniffed the air "well now, who are you two? your Tresspassing you know on Riverclan territory" He warned giving each cat a stirn glare.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:43 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post
@Leafy
Nodding at Echopaw, Greenpelt meowed "of Coarse Echopaw. Since we're at the Beach why not start with Crabbing? it's pretty simple really to catch a crab. but remember to be weary of their claws, it'll hurt something awful if they catch a hold of you. best thing to do is knock them on their backs. a swift slam with a rock or something heavy usually kills those crabbers"

Greenpelt sniffed the air "well now, who are you two? your Tresspassing you know on Riverclan territory" He warned giving each cat a stirn glare.
"I'm Jingle and this is my sister Jangle, we'd heard some rumors your clan was dealing with a rogue out for blood targeting an apprentice? Got distracted watching the sunset and all that..." Jingle spoke softly. Jangle just nodded.
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:48 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
"I'm Jingle and this is my sister Jangle, we'd heard some rumors your clan was dealing with a rogue out for blood targeting an apprentice? Got distracted watching the sunset and all that..." Jingle spoke softly. Jangle just nodded.
"Whether those Rumors are True or Not, Why Are you Two interested in That? Now Come with Me. Riverclan isn't welcoming outsiders at this moment"

Old December 19th, 2023, 11:53 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post

"Whether those Rumors are True or Not, Why Are you Two interested in That? Now Come with Me. Riverclan isn't welcoming outsiders at this moment"
" ah. I get it. Although, there's this gang of cats who basically transport dangerous things and kill cats that get in their way- they're led by this huge tom called Zephyr. If you see them, be careful. "Jingle warned. Jangle curiously sniffed Greenpelt.
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:55 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:

" ah. I get it. Although, there's this gang of cats who basically transport dangerous things and kill cats that get in their way- they're led by this huge tom called Zephyr. If you see them, be careful. "Jingle warned. Jangle curiously sniffed Greenpelt.
Greenpelt frowned "I'll make sure to Notify The Leader of That. Now Come Young Ones, I'll take you to the Border of Riverclan and the outskirts. "

Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:39 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

[CENTER]+GOLDFISH+
She/Her | RiverClan | 21 Moons |
Tags: @paris
"Ye who slays the say tends to slave away"

Goldfish had been cheerfully sniffing along the wet Lionsbeach shoreline when she paused. A familiar scent touched her pink nose. Goldfish recalled it from camp and the warriors den. They hadn't talked in quite some time.
"Hi, Shellwhisker!" Goldfish called out, pressing back a purr. Wait until Shellwhisker got a load of gossip that had sadly spread. It was about her nonetheless. "How've you been?"

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old January 4th, 2024, 07:41 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
[CENTER]+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish had been cheerfully sniffing along the wet Lionsbeach shoreline when she paused. A familiar scent touched her pink nose. Goldfish recalled it from camp and the warriors den. They hadn't talked in quite some time.
"Hi, Shellwhisker!" Goldfish called out, pressing back a purr. Wait until Shellwhisker got a load of gossip that had sadly spread. It was about her nonetheless. "How've you been?"

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior

Shellwhisker looked up as her Clanmate approached, looking at Goldfish through narrowed eyes.

The golden-brown and white warrior's tail tip flicked to-and-fro impatiently, as if she was annoyed or angry.

''I'm fine,'' The she-cat meowed, her voice coldly polite.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old January 4th, 2024, 08:38 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior

Shellwhisker looked up as her Clanmate approached, looking at Goldfish through narrowed eyes.

The golden-brown and white warrior's tail tip flicked to-and-fro impatiently, as if she was annoyed or angry.

''I'm fine,'' The she-cat meowed, her voice coldly polite.

+GOLDFISH+

What the heck? Goldfish wondered. Why was Shellwhisker sounding so mean and distant? Well, she hadn't paid much attention to her lately. Maybe Shellwhisker was simply upset about that.
"What's wrong, Shellwhisker?" she asked. "I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention to you, I just want to talk." Goldfish's yellow eyes were wide, her tail-tip swishing the stones as she pressed her claws into the cold, wet sand. Suddenly, a terrible thought came into her mind.
What if she doesn't want to be my friend after all? Goldfish pused the thought away and bounded toward Shellwhisker, trying to stay cheerful. Whatever was going on with Shell, she'd find it out. That she was certain of.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; January 4th, 2024 at 08:39 AM.
Closed Thread