Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 05:53 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:50 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:48 PM
Clanging and Quiet [p]
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 05:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper smiled, dipping her head in thanks before leaning down and taking a small bite of the squirrel. She wasn't terribly hungry, and she figured Greyfur probably needed most of the prey. She sat back up and thumped her tail against the ground, basking in the sun as she daintily ate. I could get used to this!
Greyfur gave a happy nod,” You’d make a great mentor to some apprentice.” he meowed. He hadn’t felt this way towards a cat in a long time, the last time he felt this way was when he was a new warrior at a young 15 moons old. He didn’t realizing until now just how much he missed this feeling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:23 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[ @NIGHTOWL ]

Fleetwind chuckled and waved his paw to show that it was no big deal.

“Luckily, I’m a pretty good hunter. And herbs can’t run away- so even easier!”

The tabby tom grinned. He was looking forward to spending time with Lionwhisker and to working in the medicine den. Learning the basics and searching for herbs would give him extra stuff to do and alleviate some of the boredom he’d been feeling lately.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 02:02 PM
dont try to wake me

It seemed that she could hardly contain herself any longer- The quiet little she-cat who had to hang on every breath before spitting out her next word seemed so sad. "I recall a few of our Clanmates listened to you. Duskstar herself even listened." Rainywhisker frowns at that, her demotion and erasure of all of Doepaw's hard work in front of everybody quite jarring especially when the poor thing only needed a little more training and had trauma with the association of light... Well, while it was within their leader's right, she didn't seem to care at all about simply talking to Flintspirit and Doepaw. She didn't care to talk to anyone these days, and now she'd run away from the problems she'd also sworn to clear away...
"I can't, in good conscious, allow you to go out on your own in this state you're in," the tom finally says. "So please.." Looking down, the warrior swipes at the ground near him, a good thumping pat to draw her attention towards it. "Please just sit down, and take a breather. She's run off too, you know. Duskstar. I think emotions are running a little high right now, and you want to make big decisions on a clear mind."
[ @Arie ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:18 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@~Deer~

Sycamorerain listened patiently as Deerkit explained her thoughts to him. Oh? She liked him? That was always nice to hear. "It's no biggie. I wasn't really doing anything anyways, so why shoo away a perfectly nice kit? And I get where you're coming from. It can be feel kind of oppressing in there sometimes. But just hang in there, you'll be an apprentice soon enough." The warrior smiled a little at the sweet kit, as she said something else. "Oh, of course! How about we do a simple battle move or two? That way, when you play fight with the other kits, you can say you know a real warrior move." He gave the kit a small wink before standing up.

"Okay, so I'll demonstrate the move first, then you can try it and I'll help you get it right. The most basic move I can think of, that every apprentice and warrior needs to know, is the front paw blow. You lift you paw up slightly above you opponent's head," he mewed, raising his paw slightly up to hover over the imaginary opponent. "And then you bring it down quickly, keeping your claws sheathed, and give em a good smack on the head." The warrior quickly finished off the move, bringing his paw down and stopping it where the imaginary opponent's head would be. "Now remember, if you use this for play fighting with the other kits, DO NOT smack hard enough to hurt them. Properly doing the move is only meant for a real situation that requires actual fighting. So, why don't you give it a go? I'll be watching to see if any part of your technique needs fixing." Now, the tom wasn't planning to get too nitty gritty with all the details of proper form and everything. After all, this wasn't proper training. But it did feel good to be doing some sort of mentor work, even if it wasn't with his apprentice... or an apprentice at all for that matter. He was just a little sad that he never got to go through the whole process with Sugarpaw. But perhaps, in a moon, there was a small chance that Deerkit could get assigned to him.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Beau

He laughed "they are sneaky ! " literally. Some can be hiding right under your nose if you don't look hard enough. " if you don't mind I can take you on a little herb hunt right now? I can also give you a run down. Or we can just hunt naturally " he offered.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 05:03 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
She continued to squirm, wanting her to let her go so she could run around and meet all the high ranks. "Where is he, where is he?" she said, eager to meet him.
@~Splash~
(I wrote a description of her personality in My Oc's/Everything Finder if you want to check it out!)
Mistyfoot rolled her eyes and set Petalkit on the ground. First of all, Softbriar is not a he or she, and second of all, you need to stay around me, she growled softly. Now, come on. Let's go and calmy see Softbriar.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 05:20 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @NIGHTOWL ]

Fleetwind chuckled, not sure how tricky stationary plants could be. At the suggestion he nodded and grinned, teasing,

“Sure! If you can keep up with me that is.”

The tabby laughed and stood up, beginning to limp toward the entrance. He wasn’t too slow but he definitely could move as fast as before. Oh well. At least he wasn’t a Windclan cat.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:06 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
She purred and then said "maybe one day we could go to the forest and practice hunting me and you"
"Sure" Leopardpaw responded.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:09 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Deerkit felt a lot better, knowing that another cat understood what she was feeling. She knew that she could wait a moon to become an apprentice now! She hopped up as soon as Sycamorerain said that he would teach her a fighting move. "Really!!! Thanks so much! The other kits will be so jealous! She smiled for a bit before remembering that she had to watch what he was showing her. She watched carefully as the older tom lifted his paw up and slammed it down on onto the air. She nodded and turned, her body parallel to his. She spread her feet out, knowing that she would have to be stable on three feet. She was so excited that her heart felt like it would explode out of her chest! Her tail was thrashing wildly behind her as she stood there, lifted her paw up into the air. She was about to slam it down when she swayed a little, making her off balanced. Before she could react, she fell over onto her side.

Deerkit stood up slowly, mortified that she had gotten so excited that she had fallen over before she could complete the move! She shook her short pelt and sat down roughly on her rump. She stared at the ground then remembered that Sycamorerain was still there. She quickly looked up at the warrior.
"I messed up! I fell over because I was so excited! I acted just like a tiny kit!" She dug her small claws into the dirt as she looked at the ground, mad for acting the tiny kits that she always complained about. She had wanted to bad to impress this warrior! The one warrior who thought that she wasn't annoying! She had wanted to do her best for him. To become the best kit that she could. Before she knew it, a tear started to run from her face. She watched it drip to the ground. She breathed in deeply and used her paw to wipe her face, giving her chest fur a quick lick. "S-sorry..." she said, getting up. "I just really wanted to do the best that I could...But instead I acted just like a newborn kit." She gave her pelt a good shake and looked at him in the eyes. "But, I think that I want to try again. I know that I can do it if I focus!" She gave him a determined smile to show that she could do it.

@Puddle~

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Sneakyfox55; ]

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den, wanting do some hunting. He wanted to do it with someone. He began to think and he remembered he had an apprentice. he hadn't trained her in a while due to forgetting. Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at him. Bouncesnarl padded to the apprentices den and peaked his head in. "Hey Ivypaw! Wanna do some hunting?", he called.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread