Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 10:08 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Today 10:03 AM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:48 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ Open ]

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den and looked up towards the sky. Oh how much she had missed seeing the sun. Being in Starclan was fine, but she did enjoy this a lot better. The warrior sat down in a nice shady spot in the camp and laid down. Linnetwing tucked her legs underneath her. She started to enjoy the sun once more. She began to remember the times when she was a young warrior and how much the world had meant to her. All of that was coming back to her and she felt young again.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 2nd, 2020, 07:52 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ @Sneakyfox55; ]

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den, wanting do some hunting. He wanted to do it with someone. He began to think and he remembered he had an apprentice. he hadn't trained her in a while due to forgetting. Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at him. Bouncesnarl padded to the apprentices den and peaked his head in. "Hey Ivypaw! Wanna do some hunting?", he called.
Ivypaw blinked to conciousness and slowly came out of sleep; she rose to her paws and stretched. "Sure," she yawned, padding over.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 08:12 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
Mistyfoot rolled her eyes and set Petalkit on the ground. First of all, Softbriar is not a he or she, and second of all, you need to stay around me, she growled softly. Now, come on. Let's go and calmy see Softbriar.
"Ok", she mewed sadly, padding over to her mother's side. She asked the question again, hopping to get an answer this time. "Where's", she paused remembering they weren't a he or she. "Where's Softbriar?"
Old June 2nd, 2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Ivypaw blinked to conciousness and slowly came out of sleep; she rose to her paws and stretched. "Sure," she yawned, padding over.
Bouncesnarl smiled when his apprentice padded out of the den. She didn't seem upset. "I'm sorry I haven't been training you enough, but I promise I'll try harder.", he meowed. The warrior touched his nose to her cheek to show he meant it.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 2nd, 2020, 08:40 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Bouncesnarl smiled when his apprentice padded out of the den. She didn't seem upset. "I'm sorry I haven't been training you enough, but I promise I'll try harder.", he meowed. The warrior touched his nose to her cheek to show he meant it.
She merely shrugged in response to his apology, but hesitated when he pressed his nose to her cheek. "It's okay," she mewed. "I know you were probably busy with other stuff." She flicked her tail, feeling a bit guilty. Maybe she should have reminded him herself...?

She shook that thought away, putting on a more cheerful attitude. "So what are we doing first?"
Old June 2nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ open ]

Softbriar was in charge, it was a little nerve-wracking. As if their lungs let in only a tad less air so their head felt foggy. It's not like it would be forever. Duskstar was on her own journey and would be back in no time, but it still made them a little nervous. Only a moment after being named deputy and they were left alone for however long this journey would take.
They sighed, they hadn't quite made a big impression, they felt. There were their siblings and friends, of course, but to be a proper deputy they figured they should know more about each clanmate of theirs. Glancing around, they began to pad through the clearing with the intention of seeing how their clanmates were doing. Perhaps they'd learn something new about each cat they spoke to.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 2nd, 2020, 09:11 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Socks
[hope you don’t mind if I slide frost in! <3]

Frostpaw sighed, mind leaping through the clouds. She was bored. And lonely. The small molly liked to think she had friends, though none of them went to talk to her unless reminded. It was the way it was, nothing Frostpaw could change. Though she could always try and make new ones, spotting the ThunderClan Deputy across the clearing.
She stumbled to her paws, looking strange as she hurried over to Softbriar. “Hi! Softbriar! It’s me, Frostpaw! Hello!“
Step one, her usual casual greeting. Complete! Next step....
Get the deputy to stick around long enough to be her friend.

Old June 2nd, 2020, 10:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Fallen One ]

It was honestly harder than Softbriar thought to approach their clanmates, not only were they the deputy but they were older, they'd probably feel like some elder trying to blend in with kits. They were glad for Frostpaw to approach, greeting the apprentice with a steady grin. "Hello, Frostpaw." They stopped in their tracks, swishing their tail in a friendly manner. "How are you doing? I trust you're keeping up with your duties."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:25 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[ Open ]

Blossomkit awoke from her nest to look at all the other kits in the nursery. The kitten stood up, stretching her front legs. She stood up and began to give her pelt a quick groom before trying to find someone to play with. She loved to play games and she loved to pretend to be a warrior, but she didn't like to play by herself.

Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:19 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Socks

Frostpaw shuffled her paws.
"Well... mostly. Bu that's enough about me! How're you?" She bounced closer to the deputy, eyes shining. They surely had some interesting stories to tell!
Their lives probably weren't as boring as hers... It must be nice.... But, still! She had to stay positive for the few cats who knew of her existence! It would be a challenge, and Frostpaw was ready to face it! Forcefully bouncing again, the molly made a point to round her eyes!
She bet it looked adorable!

Closed Thread