Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 04:43 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:37 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2020, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Beetleclaw looked at the dead kit. A kit dead! He gasped what was happening to the clans so much death everywhere.
He looked at the newcomer and growled a rouge bye the look of it. He unsheathed his class and circled him.
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:15 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The young tom continues to mew loudly, wanting to feel the warmth and comfort of his mother's belly. @SparrowSoar
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:17 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Eveningpaw was lounging in the clearing. When would her next training be, she wondered. Hopefully they'd do some battle training!

At the sight of some strange cat coming into their camp with a-- a limp kitten? she blinked, shooting to her paws. "Woah, hey," said Eveningpaw, the words tumbling out of her mouth before she could even process the situation. "Why do you have.." she sniffed, catching the WindClan scent from the kit, and narrowed her eyes. "Why do you have a WindClan kit? Are they okay?"

@riverripple

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 21st, 2020 at 08:18 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:34 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Flashclaw was mildly surprised when an apprentice came bounding up to sit next to him. He was even more alarmed when she started speaking. Oh dear we gotta talker. He groaned inwardly but managed to keep his cool and nod. "Yeah, but not every cat dies, and most cats won't even get it if we stay out of the medicine den." Flashclaw couldn't help but argue, blue eyes slitted as they stayed on Twlightstar, ginger tail flicking.

@pathos

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 21st, 2020, 08:37 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Sorry for eating the herb- I was- in a state." She mewed, then continued, "Thats all of them, it's over.." What to name them? As she heard her kits mew, she nudged them to her belly to nurse. @Dawneye @Rainquail @TeamRiverRipple @person6660

Last edited by lucidense; April 21st, 2020 at 08:38 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:40 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

“It should help with the milk. It’s called boarge.” He mew’d “I thought it could help. Your kits are beautiful, but licked them so they breathe better”
Rootkit felt proud of him self for knowing all that. “What are you naming them?” He asked @SparrowSoar

“Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing! I’ve been watching Coyotesnarl,” he told Dimtail. @Rainquail
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:47 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

He helps the kits to her belly. "Sorry I snapped at you. You were panicking and I probably didn't help by yelling at you."
He watched the kits mewl and squirm. Ick, they were still slimy...... they'd dry off, though, right? Lynxstep's kits didn't look like that. They were nice and fluffy.
"Will the father be coming by to see them? Did you have any names in mind?"
@SparrowSoar (what do they look like and do they already have names planned?)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; April 21st, 2020 at 08:48 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:58 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Well a lot is up at the moment." Sitting down in front of the molly. It was nice finally allow himself to rest. He wanted to discuss his personal problems first but the more important topics had to go first. "Lionstar sent one of his warriors to check up on us. It was rather weird. He wanted to make sure that Shadowclan and Thunderclan were honoring their border movements. Then get this, he wanted to make sure that he wasn't being attacked by Shadowclan. I think Shadowclan might have attacked Thunderclan or possibly Riverclan." He kept his face neutral while telling Twilightstar about it all. It worried him slightly that Windclan might be attack once again.
@Moonraven
The she-cat was more concerned in what kind of weight weighed so heavily on his heart that made look so down. "That sounds like something he'd do." Twilightstar mewed as he explained about their RiverClan visitor. Lionstar seemed pretty dedicated to ensuring that not all the clans suffer from Icestar power-hungry schemes. "I don't believe Icestar would risk suffering another defeat by RiverClan's paws unless severely provoked." Twilightstar sighed thoughtfully. "It was ThunderClan that was raided, Icestar has an ego the size of the entire forest. It seems to me she has to be seen as the strongest or at least stronger than us and ThunderClan. Duskstar stepped on that pride by talking about that alliance, which I'm assuming was secret, at the Gathering." She wasn't sure about the new ThunderClan leader. It seemed like she was a bit on the headstrong and reckless side, Twilightstar had her moments of bravo, but only when desperate or she saw no other way to handle the problem. She'd rather keep her head down, safer for her and her clan. "I'm assuming Icestar raided them to restore her broken pride or prove a point. Either way, I'm sure ThunderClan will recover in no time, one of ShadowClan's warriors, Honey-something, was killed by Icestar after warning ThunderClan about the raid." Twilightstar felt like she should try sharing this with Coyotesnarl as well just to keep him in the loop, perhaps she'd find him after trying to figure out what was wrong with Brindlejaw.
"A former ShadowClan apprentice came to me asking to join WindClan. He told me a bit about what was going on in ShadowClan. I don't trust him at all, but I figured I'd give him a chance to prove himself." The she-cat began cleaning her face in a very slow and relaxed manner. "Right now, I don't believe we have anything to worry about from ShadowClan. I think we should keep our heads down and focus on training more warriors and keeping our borders patrols." ThunderClan's and ShadowClan's problems were not WindClan's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Eugh. Right. Of course. Better to let it all out then.

"No- I just..." she sighed, this was going to hurt,"... I've lost my trust in Brindlejaw, I guess. I know during the raid there was so much going on but he was supposed to be helping the kits and the queens, wasn't he? I looked for him, but I didn't see him anywhere. I couldn't find him. I didn't see him until we were at the river..." Her voice was beginning to shake and she had to take a deep breath to calm herself," I know he's the deputy and I know he's busy and everything was so chaotic but- Mentors are supposed to take care of their apprentices - protect them until they can do it themselves, right? Brindlejaw can't do that for me. I don't want to sit idly by while he neglects me and then something else happens and I don't have the luck I did during the invasion."

"I don't feel like I'm safe with him. Safe, safe, safe. Stars, Twilightstar, I just want to feel safe!"

With that, she shrunk back, almost immediately realizing how loud her voice had gotten and that she was now shouting at her leader, "Oh, stars, I'm sorry- I didn't mean to-"
Her nose crinkled itself as she smelt the distress spilling off the young apprentice. The leader kept her composure as Yewpaw fell into a small fit. Both her ears briefly pinned themselves back against her head at the shout. Well, Twilightstar had wanted to understand what was going on in the apprentice's head and know she knew. It appeared that she was scared, terrified really, and Twilightstar could empathize with her.
Twilightstar felt this deep-seated guilt and anguish take root and slowly blossom within her. She cut the stem swiftly before it blooms uncontrollably. Her fears, her worries, her want for security were something she couldn't allow herself to have, she was supposed to provide and alleviate those for others. Besides, Twilightstar didn't need it all crumbling beneath her paws again. The young leader wondered if there were more clanmates out there that felt like Yewpaw? That didn't feel safe. The thought left the bitter taste of failure in her mouth.
"It's alright," meowed the feline. "I get it," Twilightstar treaded on soft paws as she closed the distances between them to give the shaken apprentice's forehead a comforting lick, mimicking her mother's actions. She didn't fully comprehend this strange emotion called compassion she was feeling, yet was just kind of going with it for now. "I'm sorry you feel like this." There was no pity in her voice nor eyes just genuine apologetic. "If you truly feel that Brindlejaw can not provide you the security you need I'll grant you your request." The leader's tail twitched as she sighed, uncertain on who it was could give Yewpaw the safety she so desperately needed. "Do you have a particular cat you'd like as a mentor?" This was not a question she asked often if ever, but the circumstances were a bit different then a cat slacking on training.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:17 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:00 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Her eyes clouded as Rainquail asked about the father. "He- he won't be coming to see them.. he's gone." Her eerie words hung in the air for a few moments. "I- I'm going to name the bright orange one with dull flecks Ember, (@Dawneye) and the other 2.." @Rainquail @TeamRiverRipple @Chasepaw

Last edited by lucidense; April 21st, 2020 at 09:27 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:14 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Dimtail bit his tongue, silently cursing himself. "Oh, I- I'm sorry. I didn't realize..... Emberkit is a good, strong name."
@SparrowSoar

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread