Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Myling
Today 10:07 AM
Anima Finder
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:58 AM
tiger or blue?
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:54 AM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
[Atari] Song of the Black...
Last post by Wingnettle
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@PeppermintRabbit
[So in the future, if you have any missing cats you should not be rping with them in the clan until they've talked to the leader or deputy about being missing since they technically aren't in the clan if they're not on the allegiances. ]

Beastspark was in the midst of yowling out for another hunting patrol when Ivyshade stepped in front of him calling his name frantically. If he recalled correctly, it was Ivyshade had been one of the missing cats. "Ivyshade, you haven't been seen around camp in a while. It's nice to see you've returned." Beastspark really needed to get over to Irisflame to get patched up. He could do it after all of this. "I'm assuming you're here to tell me where you've been."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 30th, 2020 at 10:40 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Blackpool shouldered her way out of the warriors' den, scowling as usual as she struggled to get her huge shoulders through the entrance to the den. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile, selected an old mouse, and slunk over to the shade of a large tree to devour it in three gulps. When she was finished, she scraped dust over the bones and walked over to Beastspark. "Are there any patrols that need an extra cat?"
< @Undertaker >

Last edited by Pancake; April 30th, 2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:57 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Undertaker (Oh, I didn't know that. This is my first cat missing, so I'll make sure to remember that)

Ivyshade sighed with relief as Beastspark noticed her. "H-hello, I just wanted to tell you, I was walking along the Thunderpath looking for shiny things for the kits to play with to give their mothers a break, you know how rambunctious they can be, heh" Ivyshade figured she should get to the point. "And I saw an herb that I overheard Irisflame saying she needed more of. It looked like what she was describing, so I went on the path to get it, but a twoleg came out of a monster and grabbed me before I could run away! I was trapped there for a half moon but I climbed out through this hard invisible stuff that was normally there but wasn't this time and it took me another quarter moon to get back here and I'm really really sorry I was gone." Was her explanation to long, she figured she was talking too fast.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Moonkit smiled and continued to bat at the moss ball with her new friend, they seemed like a lot of fun. She thought to herself as she played with her new friend I’m so happy! I finally have someone to play with! I just wish I could be normal, maybe then other kits would want to play with me like thornkit. They always seem to think she was contagious or something @FireSandwich

Last edited by Dawneye; April 30th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@PeppermintRabbit @Pouncepaw
Beastspark listened to her tale with fascination. It was strange that a twoleg just grabbed her out of the blue but those creatures did the strangest of things. At least she made a daring escape and managed to return home. "That was a riveting story you should share with the elders sometime." He mused, wondering if cats who might get in a similar situation in the future could learn something from it. "Well, since the fault wasn't your own you won't be getting any sort of punishment for it. No needed to apologize either I'm glad your back, ShadowClan just recently finished with a raid so a lot of our warriors needed to recover. If you are up for it, I need some cats to go out hunting."

His eyes shift over to Blackpool as she comes out of the warrior's den asking about patrols. Great, the patrol would be small but so long as they brought some prey that's all that matter. "Blackpool, you can go with Ivyshade on a hunting patrol. The clan needs more prey if we're to recover and remain strong." Winning two raids had been great and all, but getting patched up was such a pain. The deputy waited for the pair to answer him.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:49 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw padded out of the apprentice den. His paws were sore and when he had checked earlier they were actually bleeding. It's worth it though. he thought as he shook himself off. "Ashpaw come on." he called back into the den, "We've gotta go hunting, or training, anything but sit around and become burdens to the clan." he said the last part while rolling his eyes.
@Skye @DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:53 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw padded out of the apprentice den. His paws were sore and when he had checked earlier they were actually bleeding. It's worth it though. he thought as he shook himself off. "Ashpaw come on." he called back into the den, "We've gotta go hunting, or training, anything but sit around and become burdens to the clan." he said the last part while rolling his eyes.
@Skye @DarkNight
"Anything to hang out with the only cool tom in this Clan," Ashpaw laughed dryly. He got to his paws and followed the tall apprentice out of the den.

- I left -
Old April 30th, 2020, 02:04 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
"Anything to hang out with the only cool tom in this Clan," Ashpaw laughed dryly. He got to his paws and followed the tall apprentice out of the den.
Blackpaw chuckled a bit. "I'm glad you think so," he smirked while raising an eyebrow, "Let's get out of here, I'm tired of being tapped in camp all the time." he said as he glanced around hoping that Falconkit wasn't up yet.

@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 30th, 2020, 02:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"This cat.."

Falcondive spoke as he shuffled out of the nest he was stationed in. "Is a liar, and a trespasser given she has been missing for over a half moon."

Falcondive faintly bared his teeth at Ivyshade. "Use your nose, Daisybloom. She stinks of an outsider and she has returned onto to spew falsehoods and manipulate us in a time in which Irisflame is overwhelmed. Who knows, truly, her intentions when she cannot be honest to the medicine cat?"

[ @Moon Lily, @Spiderfrost, @PeppermintRabbit, @Casper (for when u wanna jump in) ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 30th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Floofy cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw chuckled a bit. "I'm glad you think so," he smirked while raising an eyebrow, "Let's get out of here, I'm tired of being tapped in camp all the time." he said as he glanced around hoping that Falconkit wasn't up yet.

@DarkNight
Falconkit had just ran out of the nursery when he spotted Blackpaw. His paws looked like they were hurt! Ignoring the other cat, she turned to Blackpaw. "Where did you get those? Did you get hurt? I saw you yesterday!"

@Skye

Closed Thread