Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur gently nuzzled her as he purred,” You inspire me to be better. A better warrior and a better clanmate.“ he meowed. Wow, I haven’t fallen head over paws for someone in a really long time, I forgot how amazing that feels to me. he thought happily.
Primrosewhisper gladly nuzzled him back, appreciative of the contact. She would never turn down connection with another cat, stranger, friend, or otherwise. And her... inspiring such a mature warrior like Greyfur? She was close to bursting with happiness. She twirled her tail, smile barely contained. I inspire him! Cats rarely thought of her positively. She was always too clingy or too quiet, but now she was appreciated. It felt... nice!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 4th, 2020, 12:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper gladly nuzzled him back, appreciative of the contact. She would never turn down connection with another cat, stranger, friend, or otherwise. And her... inspiring such a mature warrior like Greyfur? She was close to bursting with happiness. She twirled her tail, smile barely contained. I inspire him! Cats rarely thought of her positively. She was always too clingy or too quiet, but now she was appreciated. It felt... nice!
Greyfur really liked her and wanted to be her mate so badly, but like he didn’t think he could ask her to be his mate yet, he barely had been getting to know her but like would this be too soon? He paused,” I want to get to know you better...“ he purred

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 4th, 2020, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Bored

Icekit would run into the clearing looking for a playmate, she started running around but fell as she slammed into a cat "ow!"
Old June 4th, 2020, 03:15 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleka! View Post

Thrushfeather's fur spiked when he heard someone behind him. After he quelled his brief surprise he looked behind him. "Oh, hello." He said while he dipped his head in greeting. May as well introduce myself. The tom thought. He couldn't help but wonder what had urged this molly to talk to him. "I'm Thrushfeather. What's your name?" He inquired. Hopefully she wasn't going to insult him like some cats had done before.
"Pebblefur," the she meowed. "Y'know, cause my fur is like a shiny pebble that was smoothed by the river."
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:47 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"Pebblefur," the she meowed. "Y'know, cause my fur is like a shiny pebble that was smoothed by the river."

"Oh, that's a nice name." He said as he slowly started to groom himself. Thrushfeather just needed something to do so the conversation wouldn't be as awkward. Should I ask her why she wanted to talk to me? The tom wondered. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he asked that. The cat decided that would make things infinitely more awkward for the two.
Why did Pebblefur want to talk to him? There wasn't anything interesting or compelling about him. His paws shuffled on the ground and left shallow markings as he thought about it.
Old June 4th, 2020, 06:41 PM
has a lot to do

Quote:

"Oh, that's a nice name." He said as he slowly started to groom himself. Thrushfeather just needed something to do so the conversation wouldn't be as awkward. Should I ask her why she wanted to talk to me? The tom wondered. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he asked that. The cat decided that would make things infinitely more awkward for the two.
Why did Pebblefur want to talk to him? There wasn't anything interesting or compelling about him. His paws shuffled on the ground and left shallow markings as he thought about it.
"You look very nice today," She complimented, only she really only half meant it.
Old June 4th, 2020, 06:54 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"You look very nice today," She complimented, only she really only half meant it.

Thrushfeather was taken by surprise by her compliment. "Oh," He tried to not let his surprise leak into his voice. "Thanks." He responded. "Oh, uh, you too." He stuttered through the sentence and tried to not wince at how much he messed it up. Was Pebblefur trying to do something? Was she trying to get something by complimenting him? Should I be more careful? The tom wondered. What was she trying to get at? He didn't want to find out and have to confront her about it. He hated confrontation.
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:27 PM
has a lot to do

Quote:

Thrushfeather was taken by surprise by her compliment. "Oh," He tried to not let his surprise leak into his voice. "Thanks." He responded. "Oh, uh, you too." He stuttered through the sentence and tried to not wince at how much he messed it up. Was Pebblefur trying to do something? Was she trying to get something by complimenting him? Should I be more careful? The tom wondered. What was she trying to get at? He didn't want to find out and have to confront her about it. He hated confrontation.
"Have you gone hunting today at all? Or gone on patrol? If not, do you want to go hunting? It would be nice to get some hunting in today." She responded rather quickly, her voice seeming to be full of nervousness.
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:09 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Buzztuft was resting idly in her nest, tail swishing as she was eager for some action. Not eager enough to get up, but... she would not pass up the next oppurtunity that came to her. As a new cat entered the den, the calico decided this was her time to shine. The cat in question was... Pinepuff. Quite the cute one for sure, but Buzztuft wasn't one for ruining relationships... which she was fairly certain that Pinepuff was in one. A bit of flirting wouldn't hurt though, right?
"Hello there, Pinepuff! You're looking tired, you can make a nest next to me. I don't bite." The calico winked in what was hopefully an obviously joking manner. Patting her paw in a spot close by, Buzztuft spoke up once again. "If you want, I'll even throw in a bit of comfort -- free of charge, of course." At this point she couldn't refrain from laughing. Not even bothering to keep her composure afterwards, she hoped Pinepuff wouldn't just run away.

@Fuzzy
Old June 4th, 2020, 10:17 PM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Foxbound took another few bites of her mice, remaining quiet as Buzztuft continued to talk. Her ears flicked with annoyance at the molly's next words... could she get any more annoying? Flirts were terrible, Foxbound was no fan of them. Buzztuft seemed to be a particularly infuriatingly annoying one. "Nope. I'm just here for the food." Foxbound responded as she swallowed the bites of her mouse, sending Buzztuft a narrowed-eyed glance before bending down to take another bite of her food. Though she didn't get far into chewing it, almost choking on the bite at Buzztuft's next words. Prettiest cat in Thunderclan? Gross. Buzztuft was really laying it on thick, and Foxbound wasn't having it. She gave the she-cat a look of disgust as she finally managed to swallow the un-chewed bite, ears flicking before she turned back to her food, starting on eating the second mouse. No comment was made in response other than her glare, though as she finished chewing her food, and swallowing, she responded to the last comment that Buzztuft made. "Unless you're blind, you can clearly tell I am currently eating. And I do not wish to speak for fear of choking on my food. Once again. So buzz off." She meowed, though her eyes widened suddenly at her response, which had backfired on her. A mean statement turned into an accidential pun. And Foxbound already knew she wouldn't be looking forward to Buzztuft's response, her orange eyes moving over to the she-cat in fear of her reaction.
"Oh? Look at you making puns... I suppose that means I've won you over!" Buzztuft slapped her tail against the ground as she laughed. Foxbound sure was a lot of fun to hang around! She gathered the she-cat didn't much like the flirting, but that was alright. It didn't seem to be hurting her... just frustrating her. But frustration could mean many things as well. That wasn't what she wanted to think about right now though, so Buzztuft took another bite of the thrush, which was almost completely gone already. Taking an extra moment to finish what was left, the calico proceeded to rise to her paws and pad over to Foxbound, a goofy grin showing on her face. Laying close by the ginger cat, Buzztuft continued her master plan.
"You know? If I thought you were pretty from afar, that's even truer up close. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my nights next to that view." Buzztuft purred in amusement, though refrained from doing anything to Foxbound while she was eating. There was no need to cause her to choke. Maybe she shouldn't have finished that thrush... now she would have to actually think between her speaking breaks. Thinking wasn't her strong suit. Maybe it would be good to practice? No, no... she was already bored of this. Dragging her paw across the dirt out of boredom, Buzztuft sighed. If she wasn't speaking, how could she swoon Foxbound? There was just nothing more to say. The she-cat would have to finish eating before Buzztuft could enact the next stage of her fun...