Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:46 PM
Mosskit bio
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 07:46 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:44 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:43 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@implimm @Socks

Just before he had looked to Twilightstar he had seen Elderpaw silently cheering him on and it was enough to get a bright smile on his face before he turned his full attention to the leader, standing just a bit taller. That's right, he was going to be an apprentice! Maybe he could have a nest next to hers!
'Boulderpaw,' he thought with wonder as the new name came out of the leader's mouth. That's what he would be called now, he wasn't a kit anymore. He was an apprentice. He would have duties, and they might be hard, but he would do them. He would become a warrior and serve his clan dutifully, just like his mom wants. And she could be proud of him. Everyone could be proud of him. He could be proud of himself.
"Duskmoth?" He whispered to himself, his head turning to scan the other cats, looking for the cat who would be his mentor for the next 6 moons or so. Boulderpaw was a sheltered kit, he hadn't spent too much time outside of the nursery and had very little knowledge of other cats in the clan, aside from the kits and queens of the nursery. And of course Elderpaw and Batglare, Twilightstar too. Hopefully Duskmoth wouldn't be too hard on him, but even if they were, Boulderpaw would give it his all.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:23 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[Open for anyone who wants a meal! You don't have to mention/quote me unless you want to talk with Aspen - just a little post to stir up some activity ]

With a snort, Aspenbreeze entered the nursery, careful not to step on any scraps of fur that were still remaining after what seemed like waves upon waves of apprentice ceremonies. Sure enough, the rabbit she had caught with Coldsong was still clasped between her jaws, though the scent was beginning to make her own mouth water and stomach rumble. She'd only take a small bite, but it was more important for the queens and kits to eat than her,

With a "Plfft" of fur flying from her mouth, Aspenbreeze placed the rabbit down when she found a small clearing,

"Alright! Fresh, juicy rabbit straight from the catch! Come get it while you can, ya' snooze ya' lose!" Her powerful call rattled around nursery as she backed away from the prey, anticipating a swarm of little tiny buzzards. If no one had grabbed her attention, Aspenbreeze would begin to make her way back towards the entrance.
Rootkit came tumbling. "Yum!" he squeaked. "Guess what? A rouge just kitted! I helped"
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Whisperheart
She nodded, her eyes soft as she looked for Aspenbreeze for reassurance and support. "Aspenbreeze, I do appreciate your kind words of support and faith."
Maybe this warrior was capable of being a future acquaintance... friend?
Twilightstar's confident voice traveled across the mass of gathers clan cats.The first warrior to be named for mentorship was- Whisperheart, you've not yet had an apprentice... The leaders' steady tone started to fade. Whisperheart's sandy irises swelled. Her eyes now fuller than the moon. Pupils dilated, excitement coursing through her body and to her paws.
She dipped her head in gratitude toward Twilightstar and scanned the crowd for Silverkit.
Whisperheart held her head high, a soft look in her eyes as she approached her new apprentice, Silverpaw. She kindly touched noses with the young apprentice and sat beside him, tail curled over paws.
@Dust @Shimm

Honeypelt of WindClan

Last edited by rhi; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Dimtail, at the reminder of helping Wisp- now Brightflame- clean her kits, his tongue became itchy and quickly groomed a few furs into place. And hey!- Duskmoth has an apprentice now. His lovely ditz of a brother finally earned one. Neato.

Shockpaw bumped their shoulder into Duskmoth. "Now I have an excuse to drag you with me for training!" A grin spread across their face. Duskmoth was probably their favourite cat after Deadpool.
@Socks (Don't mind Dimwit calling Dusk a name, he's just mean)

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:39 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:46 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Rainquail @The Cannibal

Duskmoth lit up when his leader spoke his name. An apprentice? How wonderful! His fur fluffed up with happiness, he would do his best to train Boulderpaw into one of the best warriors he could, he'd defiantly be asking his siblings and friends for some pointers to make sure he did everything right. He grinned back at Shockpaw, giving a giddy short laugh. "I look forward to it!"
He stepped forward in a mustered up dignified fashion, approaching the new apprentice-- his apprentice-- with a smile, trying to seem less excitable and more... put together. Perhaps this would give him a chance to mature himself, prove to himself he was worthy of being a warrior among his peers.
"Boulderpaw!" He spoke up to grab the younger cat's attention. "It's nice to meet you, I'm excited to train you!" He wanted to be as kind as he could, dipping his head to touch noses with the young cat. Apprenticeship was an important time and he really wanted to be a good mentor to Boulderpaw.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:49 PM
dont try to wake me

"Boulderpaw! Woo!" It seemed her Clanmates had forgotten the proper ceremonies they held. But Elderpaw was glad to cheer her friend's name. A friend! Green eyes glittering, she cheers out the other names Twilightstar had announced as well. "Boulderpaw! Silverpaw! Birchpaw! Curlpaw! Leappaw and Eaglepaw! Cloudkit, Tinykit!" Goodness this was a mouthful, maybe that's why nobody cheered!

"And Wraith and Brightflame!" The apprentice cried, popping up from where she sat. My oh my, finally finished! Elderpaw watches her Clanmates happily, and after another moment she observes as Boulderpaw begins to hunt his mentor down, a purr getting caught in her throat.

But Twilightstar had not yet mentioned this meeting being over, and with this realization, the she-cat gasps and looks up at the leader before turning and sitting back down, lips zipping tight as her tail twitched and swiped the ground eagerly.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:49 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@SparrowSoar

"Brightflame! Brightflame!" Coyotekit chanted, overhearing the leader give the she-cat a new name. The lanky she-kit tottered over to the queen and her newborn kits. "You smell funny! Are you a stranger?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:59 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Socks

There was a lot of noise in the clearing, to be expected of course, there were all sorts of ceremonies going on, but it kind of frazzled the young toms mind. Along with his own excitement and nervousness, it was hard to focus. So when Duskmoth called his name, Boulderkit flinched slightly out of fear before relaxing as he saw the bigger tom.
"It's night to meet you too sir, I'm excited! And nervous. But it... It will be good!" He had to raise his voice a bit to be heard over the chanting and cheers and what not, there was a waver in his voice from nervousness and uncertainty. But he was excited, it was something new, something that wasn't the nursery or just waiting for his mom. Something else to focus on. Leaning his head up, he'd touch his gray-pink nose to his mentors, a shiver rolling down his spine. He was truly Boulderpaw now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:00 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"I am- I was a loner, but I'm joining the clan. These are your new denmates, Cinderkit, Hivekit, and Emberkit." She mewed. She looked at the grey shekit with tiny, red spots sprinkling her chest, and her voice was warm. "She looks so much like her father.. and I named her after her father- his name was Cinder." She nudged her tiny kits to nurse. (can you asked what happened to him- cus brightflame bout to lay down some sick backstory XD) @Casper

Last edited by lucidense; April 22nd, 2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:01 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit continued to mew loudly, kneading his mother’s belly.
@SparrowSoar
Closed Thread