Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:49 AM
rp tracker/finder
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:15 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:08 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:37 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"I'm Eveningpaw," she replied, putting a paw over her chest.

As she listened to Twilightstar, Eveningpaw frowned. It wasn't right to up and leave just because the Clan wasn't doing well during the typical harshness of leafbare! The loner life wouldn't have been any better than WindClan. She leapt to her paws, nodding along as Flashclaw called his opinion. If anything, it made her like him more. "Yeah! It was wrong of them to leave like that," she agreed loudly. If everyone had left after the coyotes attacked, there wouldn't even be a Clan to remember! "The Clan always comes first! We can't exist if cats just leave when they feel like it." She paused for a moment, pondering the fate of their kit. Would it be right to take their child?

Well.. WindClan would be better than whatever awaited the kit out there. "The kit should stay!"

@Ombre Party

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 22nd, 2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Unlike his mentor, Bushpaw was very vocal.

"Let the kit stay!" He cried, hoping his shrill voice carried over the crowd. If Rabbitleap wasn’t going to express her opinion, well, he’d just have to express it for her. "It deserved time be here more than those traitors!" Phew. It was done. He almost didn’t catch his mentor’s request. He tipped his head. After a meeting like this, honing his hunting skills would be nice. "I dunno. I want to train." He felt a pang if guilt. His mentor wanted to take him out, he should’ve been grateful! Bushpaw stuttered.

@TeamRiverRipple

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:44 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Flashclaw looked at Eveningpaw with newfound, cool respect. He thought that it was admirable the apprentice stood up for her thoughts, and was glad they matched Flashclaw’s. Hm, she’s not so bad after all. He thought as he studied he she-cat for a moment before turning to look up at Twlightstar with disgust. “If she lets them stay she’s no better than a cat leading a group of rouges. WindClan can not have cats leaving after so much turmoil.” He said quietly to Eveningpaw so only she would hear, unable to keep the thoughts to himself. His ginger pelt prickled as he awaited her answer, ready to see where her views on this was.

@pathos

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:47 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@elysian

Rabbitleap hissed as the apprentice started shouting. "Hush! Your being disrespectful!" She cuffed the yowling tom over the ear, looking as if she had been pulled out from a cloud. "It's Twilightstar's decision, anyways!"

_______

Crescentmoon sighed from her place in the back of the crowd, feeling uncomfortable. The kit should at least have a chance.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:49 PM
i am kenough

As the meeting progressed, Elderpaw sat with a big old grin on her face. She couldn't help just being genuinely happy. And as Cloudkit approached so anxiously, she turned to blink warmly at the little kit. "Hi!" she mrrows, curling her tail over her paws. "My name is Elderpaw." She was always gladder yet to make acquaintances, like Yewpaw or... Echopaw. Her eyes lift from the kit to her Clanmates to glide over their heads before returning to Cloudkit. And then, just like that, Twilightstar is speaking again. Elderpaw straightens her back and nods towards the kit with her to do the same with a wiggle of her kitty eyebrow.

But as she goes on, and reaches the part about Newtflecks and Flashfury and their kit, her joyful expression begins to recede, like a tide pulling out abnormally quick before a particularly bad storm. Her smile fades, and then her eyes begin to dull until she is sitting there staring up at her leader almost lifelessly, breathless and unmoving. Around her, her Clanmates she'd gazed upon with such unbound fondness speak up against sheltering the family and giving them a chance at life in WindClan again. Every voice that rose to protest dug a claw deep into her chest. Elderpaw rises to her paws just enough to stumble backwards and away from the kit who'd come to say hello, and before she could even fully grasp her own actions, the apprentice had turned and lurched away from the Clan meeting, trying to spot Batglare anywhere before plunging out of camp entirely.

@Silverclover @Moonraven
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:52 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bushpaw let out a low hiss as Rabbitleap cuffed his ear, but knew better than to do much more. His heart even pounded after he hissed. What if she punished him more? He was so stupid. The dark brown apprentice sulked and listened in silence. For now.
@TeamRiverRipple

Last edited by vellichor; April 22nd, 2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:56 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Wings --

Eaglesoul was slightly shocked when his name had been called out, the brown marbled warrior thinking a lot more about the news regarding his mate Silentwhisper who was apparently now locked in quarantine with two cats she had found... He shook his head, however much he wanted to deny it, it didn't really surprise the tom. Silent was the cat who would take in any she strays she would find.

However he slowly stood up and shook his fur before walking over to where the scent of the apprentice was most apparent before sweeping his tail to cover the apprentice with a slight laugh. "Seems you're apprenticed to me for now, little Creek." Gesturing with his head he began leading the apprentice away, head lifted and ears flicking back and forth, "You'll not loose me anytime soon, or so should I hope."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 22nd, 2020, 10:07 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Yewpaw couldn't help but smile at her reassignment - a sight not seen since the invasion. Yellow eyes eagerly searched the clearing for her new white-furred mentor. She was sure he had heard his voice rising about the crowd not too long ago. The news of Newtflecks and Flashfury didn't even reach her ears, no, she was too eager for other things. Training! Oh, she could finally start her training!

[ @Fae if you wanna ]
Coldsong was shocked by the reassignment, frozen still for a moment. He supposed he should have seen this coming – Fireflypaw was dead, after all...

"Oh!" Regaining some life, he quickly stood and padded over to Yewpaw and touched noses with her. "I'm glad to be training with you. I'll turn you into a strong and proud WindClan warrior!" Coldsong encouraged, giving a satisfactory nod as he took a seat beside his new apprentice.

He silently promised himself he wouldn't fail this one...
Old April 22nd, 2020, 10:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Apprentice sneezed as Twilightstar continued with the ceremonies. Rubbing his nose with the back of his paw, droopy green eyes scanned the cluttered clearing. So you were supposed to touch noses with your mentors? He hadn't done that with Midnightstalker. Was he officaly her apprentice..or just...half? With a shake of his head Honeypaw once again tried his best to focus on what she was saying.

Than came the topic of Newtflecks and Flashfury. Although he felt as though he himself wasn't very helpful, the fact that they were simply mooching off the clan irritated the Tan tabby. "I'm sure I don't really get a say but...I don't think they should get to stay. If they didn't help when we could have used it, than we don't need them." he stated.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 22nd, 2020, 10:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Bushpaw’s eyes grew a bit wide. This isn’t how he imagined a medicine cat to react. He’d thought that some kind of nice, kind and fond instinct would come over them or something. Medicine cats live to fuss over others, right? He might as well thanks what Coyotesnarl said as a compliment, so the young tom replied, "Thanks." He flashed a cocky grin, if only to irritate the medicine cat a bit more. It’s not like he’d leave a poor, hurt apprentice, would he?

But the cat had to know something. "Oh, this scratch?” he commented, making sure his voice carried. He gestured to the scar on his flank. “Make sure it leaves a scar. I surely left some on that huge dog." The wound in question still tricked a little blood, which the apprentice was rather proud of, thank you very much. His head was high, eyes filled with pride and contempt.

@wren

Closed Thread