Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 04:56 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:48 AM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 04:37 AM
Jagged little teeth...
by gs29513
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:34 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2021, 11:34 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Battle of the Border

@TheNyanCatMinecart (Oh god, I didn't realize we had so little time left, this isn't gonna be super long)

"Shadestorm..." "Shadestorm?"
"Shadestorm!"

"What?!" The voice had never reached him when he was
fighting like this, that was one of the reasons he liked battles so
mush, the other being the satisfaction that came from sinking his
claws and teeth into the flesh and fur of his enemy.
"Shadestorm, listen to me! You can't just fight like you're used to-"
"Really? Ad why not?!"
"This is an important as you sai- thought, and your fighting an experienced warrior, focus."
"What do you think Im doing?!"

Shdestorm was rather angry at the voice but she had a
tiny point...

Shadestorm wasn't sure what the deputy was doing when he
attacked but wasn't taking risks this time. The large tabby
twisted as to protect his back and instead focused on blocking
his opponents paws, he did get some scratches on his shoulders
but it didn't matter, wining did. The Shadowclan warrior took
aim at the chest of the bunny he was fighting and lunged forward,
trying to knock over the other cat, if he could just pin down Wolffang,
it would make things mush easier.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old August 25th, 2021, 11:39 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Rookpaw was on edge breathing heavily. She had assisted a few clanmates with distraction or getting to safety, but not much else. Her mind was screaming at her. Part of her wanted to fight, to relieve stress. That's why she was here, right. She probably couldn't care less about any of the cats here. Shrewstep and Deadpaw were here, of course. But she couldn't say she truly cared about them. She couldn't say that about anyone. It was an awful feeling. Guilt. She was scared to attack because of said guilt.

But she didn't have much of a choice.

A WindClan tom, who she couldn't recognize at the moment because of panic and utter disinterest in other cats, leaped at her. With her mind and body on edge, she managed to narrowly dodge him, pulling back. She had to get away before he struck again after landing. She aimed her front claws at his face in a vicious swipe before attempting to back further up.
Old August 25th, 2021, 11:43 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

[Wolffang's also going to fight Rookpaw - he'll leap away from Shadestorm since he'll sense that the battle's ending soon, and go after her. I wanted Wolffang to fight some more cats before it ended so that's why.]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang was surprised at how fast Shadestorm had dodged the blows. Satisfaction filled him as he felt his claws scratch his shoulders, and he longed to do more damage; however, around him, he got the sense that the fight might be starting to draw to an end. Anger pulsed through him as he thought about how little he'd been involved, how little blood he'd been able to shed during this time period. He watched the dark gray tabby twist and Wolffang hissed in anger. Without any warning, he felt the bulky tabby hit his chest and the air was knocked out of him.

Wolffang was able to keep himself standing, though. Tail lashing, he faced Shadestorm. "This isn't over," he spat furiously. "You and your Clanmates won't get away with skinning our dead and mutilating their bodies." He was barely injured, only with the deep gash in his shoulder that was still bleeding a bit more heavily than intended, but otherwise he was fine. "There are more ShadowClan flea-pelts that I'd like to fight. Maybe I could pick some of them off for you."

After all, in battles, cats didn't just stick with one and fight. They fought whoever they wanted to. With a contemptuous flick of his tail, Wolffang slid into the crowd of fighting cats, looking for another victim. Before he fully left, though, he darted out one more time in the hopes of quickly slicing his face - anywhere worked - but darted out again before the bulky cat could get him.

[This'll take place before the post I made with him finding Rookpaw.]

@Singing Jay

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old August 25th, 2021, 11:50 AM

~ WOLFFANG ~

Whoever this ShadowClan cat was, she was fast. Her WindClan-like build definitely helped with that. It frustrated him, really, but she was just an apprentice. One who had been lurking on the edge of the battle and not doing much fighting. Well, it was time to show this pathetic scrap of fur how a true WindClan cat fought. Wolffang's paws hit the ground, hard, and he felt a sharp, stabbing pain in his shoulder. It was bleeding still, but that all faded away with the heat of the battle.

The black cat pulled back from him so he missed, then tried to swipe at his face. Wolffang had an advantage, though: he was a large cat, especially for WindClan, and this dark-furred apprentice was definitely smaller than him. He jerked back, avoiding the swipe with apparent ease, and flexed his claws on the ground.

"Pathetic ShadowClanner," he spat. "Ready to get some battle scars? Or perhaps see your ancestors, if you're going there?"

The five dead cats flashed in his mind and rage overcame him. Remembering the trick he knew so well, one he had taught multiple times before, Wolffang quickly slid so that the sun was behind him. Hopefully, it was temporarily blind the apprentice. The move was quick and hasty, but he couldn't wait to sink his claws into her fur. Then he leaped, kicking off with his back legs and darting around to her side.

One foreleg, the one that didn't have the injured shoulder, swung itself upward and he tried to get a grip on her back to drive her toward the ground. At the same time, he attempted to rake his back claws down her left side as he did this, while trying to dig the claws on both front paws into her flesh as he tried forcing her to the ground.

@Shade.

Old August 25th, 2021, 12:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

//Hope you don't mind??

As the battle raged on around her, Coldamber searched for someone to fight. Of she could help her Clan win this fight, she'd at least try.
The fight came to her, however, as Stemhop came at her with claws unsheathed.
On instinct, she jumped back, narrowly avoiding the ShadowClanners claws, but as the other warrior's paw swiped past, she attempted to catch her leg with her teeth and bite her.
Stemhop gave a growl as she recognized the cat as the old Windclan medicine cat. Wow they were short handed throwing a retired medicine cat into the fight. She watched as the dodge her then made a measly bite to her leg. Stemhop snarled attempting to hook the good front leg. It was her first time fighting someone with three legs. If she wasn't from Windclan she'd happily share fighting techniques with the molly at a gathering. But it was a Windclanner.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2021, 12:23 PM
Dungeon Master

Bump Policy: 48 hrs, 24 if urgent
My Mood: Crazy

out of charichter
my oc Ravenheart is not present because she is kitting

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)
Old August 25th, 2021, 12:23 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Rani (Shrew out!)(Don't worry about it, normally I'm the slow one)
YES! YES YES YES! This was brilliant, smack this cat on the nose enough and he'll suffocate! Shrewstep had every intention of exploiting what seemed to be a key weakness, he had to if he wanted to get out of this without loosing his head. He moved away, gearing up for a more painful attack, tail twitching, as he watched the tom cough and cough and struggle to breath. Ok, so maybe he felt a little bad, suffocating was a bad way to go. But he couldn't feel........YIPPEEEEE

A loud yelp flew from his maw as the tom lunged, frantically turning to get away. And he didn't feel the jaws clamp into his legs, or throat, but STARCLAN, DARK FOREST, FOXDUNG that HURT! The jaws had closed around his already bleeding tail, fangs clicking down into it in a starburst of pain. Pure panic forced him free, yanking his tail from the grasp of the tom before continuing his flight, halfway across the battle field. Finding a spot of calm, it seemed that the Shadowclan warriors outnumbered the Windclanners, and no one immediately assaulted him. Well, and he was crouching, hoping the large tom wouldn't spot him where he crouched to the side.

Twitching his tail forward with a small whimper of pain, he examined it. Or, what was left of it. It had been snapped, or torn, in half, leaving his once long appendage only a few paws long. And it still hurt like crazy! He'd fought, nearly beat up one of the few big cats in the clan, and there were some lurkers who he was sure would welcome the chance to attack a weakened target. Yeah, he was quite ready to be done. He stayed on his feet, on his guard, but he didn't charge back in. That would just be stupid, someone would definitely notice his tail and make that a special priority if he did.
Old August 25th, 2021, 12:32 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Snakebite13

Silentstorm was late, late, late, but that wouldn't deter her. She could see the battle raging around her and she breathed out softly, surprisingly calm. She could understand why others may not be cut out for battle, but this was something different. Deafness deter her most of the time, but in this situation it was her who had the upper hand. NO sounds could distract her from her mission: Inact revenge on the clan of savages.

Launching herself at the nearest cat, a smaller tom who seemed to be searching for an opponent, she smiled. The cat seemed apprenticed aged, but that wouldn't stop her. After all, apprentices turned to greed all the time. Why ignore one in a battle? Of course, she wouldn't aim to kill. Only Shadowclan would, and she wouldn't stoop to that level of cowardice. Death was just an escape that never ended. She wouldn't let anyone take that escape. She unsheathed her claws and hissed softly. Flying through the air, she blinked hard. Was this...? No way. THe traitor Snakepaw was in front of her. This coward would pay today.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; August 25th, 2021 at 06:21 PM.
Old August 25th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Rookpaw was panting heavily, her usually narrow eyes wide with stress. She was probably freaking out right now, she honestly couldn't tell. She usually freaked out when she realized she'd said something awkward 3 moons ago or something, or felt sad when reminded of the inevitability of death and the torture that is the afterlife.

She was lucky enough to be looking fairly downwards when the tom moved, not noticing the sun. Instead, she dashed for the opening he made when he moved, trying to get away from him. His forepaws, however, grabbed her side, and although his back claws were further behind and didn't catch her, his front claws still hurt a lot. She tried to shake him off, trying to bite down on his forepaws.
Old August 25th, 2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Rookpaw was panting heavily, her usually narrow eyes wide with stress. She was probably freaking out right now, she honestly couldn't tell. She usually freaked out when she realized she'd said something awkward 3 moons ago or something, or felt sad when reminded of the inevitability of death and the torture that is the afterlife.

She was lucky enough to be looking fairly downwards when the tom moved, not noticing the sun. Instead, she dashed for the opening he made when he moved, trying to get away from him. His forepaws, however, grabbed her side, and although his back claws were further behind and didn't catch her, his front claws still hurt a lot. She tried to shake him off, trying to bite down on his forepaws.

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang hissed furiously as the stupid apprentice dodged him. His own bloodlust was only increasing the more these stupid cats avoided him. He was a good fighter, and yet they kept slipping out of his paws. When his claws connected with her side, he cut down as hard as he possibly could, wanting to tear fur and draw blood so he felt pain. When her head whipped around to grab her paws, he felt tiny teeth digging into them.

Hissing furiously, he snatched his paw out of her grasp, taking some fur with it. Without pausing to wait for the stinging sensation to go away, he took advantage of the fact that she was in close proximity to him and lowered his head to barrel into her already wounded side. He had enough strength to hopefully carry her off her paws and toss her enough so that she'd be potentially on the ground for him to dig his claws into. And maybe kill, if he could get to her throat...

Closed Thread