Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi, I'm Hiraeth.
by hiraeth
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:04 PM
count down until staff...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:02 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Eden
Today 05:47 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 05:45 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2021, 07:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishment Games [Open]

@I draw war cats
As Wildfire and Marshwolf walked off, the enormous dark brown tabby fixed her golden eyes on Lilycreek. Dawnstar figured that she wasn't even going to get a full workout, but in all honesty, she just wanted to stretch her muscles a bit. As the warrior faced off her, Dawnstar was disappointed to see that she was already bracing for beating. How in the world had this cat become a warrior. Deciding to play, and legit play, with her claws out, of course, Dawnstar took some lazy swings at Lilycreek, three rapid blows aimed for the warriors head followed up by a quick low sweep aiming to knock Lilycreek's front paws out from underneath her.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 26th, 2021, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@I draw war cats
As Wildfire and Marshwolf walked off, the enormous dark brown tabby fixed her golden eyes on Lilycreek. Dawnstar figured that she wasn't even going to get a full workout, but in all honesty, she just wanted to stretch her muscles a bit. As the warrior faced off her, Dawnstar was disappointed to see that she was already bracing for beating. How in the world had this cat become a warrior. Deciding to play, and legit play, with her claws out, of course, Dawnstar took some lazy swings at Lilycreek, three rapid blows aimed for the warriors head followed up by a quick low sweep aiming to knock Lilycreek's front paws out from underneath her.
Lilycreek ducked before being knocked down, she rolled over and sprang back up. After hesitating slightly to swipe at her leader, she did, claws out
Old June 27th, 2021, 08:10 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@FrostCat

Raggedscar
_________
Raggedscar released her opponent’s tail, and jumped back, but not before claws caught her at her old scar, and she hissed in anger.
Snarling, Raggedscar leapt for Foxstorm’s back.

Last edited by Willowfern; June 27th, 2021 at 08:10 AM.
Old June 27th, 2021, 09:05 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Foxstorm fell down as Raggedscar jumped on her, the weight bringing her down. She felt her claws piercing her ginger pelt. She needed to get Raggedscar off. Now. She rolled quickly, her intent to crush Raggedscar and stun her.
@Willowfern
(Do we have to kill?)

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old June 27th, 2021, 09:10 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@FrostCat

Raggedscar
_________
(No, we don’t, actually, if your character or my character killed the other, I think Undertaker said Dawn would kill them)
Raggedscar let out a hiss of fury as her paw was crushed under Foxstorm’s weight, she pried herself loose and leapt back, hissing and spitting, curses bubbled hotly to her lips as she cradled her paw and began circling Foxstorm, her tail swishing from side to side.
“Idiot,” She said under her breath.
Old June 27th, 2021, 03:26 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Adderflower’s smile grew as she saw that she managed to ruffle Milktooth’s pelt.

Finally! The battle was going to finally get serious.

She watched, heart pounding in excitement as Milktooth leapt at her.

At that moment she almost considered letting the older warrior graze her, that sense of false confidence that the other would gain would only be more fun to crush.

She was still considering this as Milktooths claws pierced her skin and slashed a gash into her shoulder. Adderflower blinked in surprise, not registering what had happened, nor the blood that leaked out of her.

Huh, maybe the she-cat did have some hidden skill.

The smell of her blood snapped Adderflower back to her senses and she leapt back, a small chuckle escaping her.

Ooo, someone’s mad,” she sneered.

She started circling again, her eyes narrowed.

Let’s finish this shall we?” She purred as she shot forward, aiming to grasp Milktooth by her neck. She wasn’t planning on snapping it or ripping it out, just to get her in a vulnerable position to where Milktooth could no longer move, if she managed it that is.

Milktooth cringed at the feeling of slashing the other with her claws, the sight of the fresh wound she caused making unnecessary memories rise up. The she-cat stepped back and shook her head, trying to rid herself of those thoughts and focus on this brawl.

Lucky for her Adderflower seemed to need a moment to snap back into attention which gave Milktooth a good amount of time to shake away her anxieties.

By the time the other molly started circling again, she was ready on her paws to do the same, mimicking her movements to once again not give the other the upper hand. She could tell where her opponent's gaze was, surely she wasn't planning on biting her neck? Whatever the other's plan, Milktooth waited until she was close enough before twisting her footing, trying to give the other's right ear a good nip to calm her down. It left her open, sure, but she knew she shouldn't be worried about dying here since Dawnstar had threatened the same fate to anyone who dared kill.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 27th, 2021, 04:33 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@OhZeeWolf //
group #8: marshwolf and wildfire

marshwolf was a bit surprised seeing wildfire jump at her, having expected the molly to dodge her tackle. huh, it seemed they both had the same idea, leaping at eachother. claws colliding into wildfire's, she hurried to twist her body so she could land on the ground beside the other warrior to avoid smashing right into her.

digging her claws into the dirt beneath her, she turned to look at wildfire with a short glare. clearly. leaping at eachother wouldn't work unless she wanted to end up smashing her head against the tabby's or end up tumbling. so, she came up with something else that she didn't think wildfire would end up doing at the same time she did.

rushing towards wildfire, it would've been expected that she was planning to collide right into her, but she suddenly ran past the golden tabby. now behind her opponent, marshwolf twisted her torso and extended her paws outwards, hoping to dig her claws into wildfire's back. if she succeeded, she planned on giving the warrior a nice and deep scratch that she would be remembered by.

[Group 8]
For finnzel (Marshwolf)

Wildfire would have laughed when she and Marshwolf collided except her tongue was far too swollen for that. Even if she did get hurt fighting was always a game to her and she didn't see it coming with a possibility for death all too often, though she was rarely dumb enough to put herself in a situation she couldn't get out of somehow. She had lived this long and would continue to; the math wasn't hard for other cats to do.

But she'd have lied to herself if she said she expected Marshwolf to go behind her. Now that was dirty, and the second Wildfire felt Marshwolf's claws sink beneath her skin and smelled her own blood she knew she had to make her pay dearly for it. With Marshwolf still attached to her she pushed herself onto the ground, attempting to not only trap Marshwolf under her weight but put her onto her stomach.

Her try at this only made the wound Marshwolf had already left on her deeper but Wildfire had faith this tactic would be what she needed to win her spar. It wasn't that what Marshwolf had done to her hadn't hurt--it was that Wildfire saw it not as an injury but as an inconvenience--as something annoying she would deal with after she handled this obstacle.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 27th, 2021, 06:43 PM

My Mood: Worried

*Sigh* I can't keep going on like this. (Said Bloodmoon.)
Old June 27th, 2021, 10:58 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cian View Post

Milktooth cringed at the feeling of slashing the other with her claws, the sight of the fresh wound she caused making unnecessary memories rise up. The she-cat stepped back and shook her head, trying to rid herself of those thoughts and focus on this brawl.

Lucky for her Adderflower seemed to need a moment to snap back into attention which gave Milktooth a good amount of time to shake away her anxieties.

By the time the other molly started circling again, she was ready on her paws to do the same, mimicking her movements to once again not give the other the upper hand. She could tell where her opponent's gaze was, surely she wasn't planning on biting her neck? Whatever the other's plan, Milktooth waited until she was close enough before twisting her footing, trying to give the other's right ear a good nip to calm her down. It left her open, sure, but she knew she shouldn't be worried about dying here since Dawnstar had threatened the same fate to anyone who dared kill.

Adderflower jerked her head away as Milktooth tried to nip at her ear. The warrior’s teeth grazed her, drawing a small nick, but not a deep cut. Instinctively she brought her paw down towards Milktooth’s face as she saw that the warrior had left herself open.

[following power play allowed by Cian]

Her unsheathed claws sliced against the other she cats face, dipping into the flesh and clawing into her eyes. She hadn’t pushed hard enough to gouge out her opponent’s eye, but it was clear that the wound was deep. She felt the blood seep into her claws and her eyes snapped to focus on it.

Oh how she loved the feeling of blood! It’s warm and sticky texture was hypnotic.

A hollow laugh erupted from Adderflower as she leaped back and licked her claws. She eyed the other warrior as a sadistic grin grew on her face.

Ops” was all she offered to her clan mate

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 27th, 2021 at 10:59 PM.
Old June 28th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rimuru Black @Fawnhearted @liz @FunnyFreind @I draw war cats @finnzel @Nostalgia @Spoopy Eclipse @Silverfur & Co @Kyrieknight @Sacred @Cian @Angelique @Ziera

Dawnstar was happy to see Lilycreek recover instead of simply laying there. But her fighting skills were so mediocre that Dawnstar felt like she wasn't even going to have her boredom relived. Darting around the hesitant swipe, her muscles bunched themselves up, she was ready to pounce, but the sound and sight of bored suddenly taking flight drew her attention away.

She watched them for no longer than a moment. Her tail suddenly standing erect holding their little sparring lesson as she turned away from Lilycreek. She suddenly had a better idea of finding some fun. "Stop, you're all done. Those of you who need to go visit the medicine den. The rest of you head back to camp." Dawnstar snarled before turning her attention to a few cats in particular.

"Shadepaw, Toadstripe, Sedgeshade, Lightleaf, Spiderjump, and Nightsong. You are all to come with me." She didn't say why or what for, she didn't need to explain herself. Besides Shadepaw, everyone else in this group was an utter disappointment, all of these cats that would have Dawnstar's eyes on them. Not to mention the ones she already had her eye on. If they set a single paw out of line, she'd make sure they'd live long enough to regret it. [I'll mention the cats tagging along with Dawn when they're needed.]

She noted that a few of her cats had some more serious wounds, and Dawnstar would deal with that after she returned. She loved enthusiasm but that came second to follow her orders, which quite a few failed to do.

"Lilycreek, I suggest you take some extra battle training lesson, you hesitate too much and I've fought apprentices with more sense than you. If I don't see improvements, then I'll demote you, you'll have to start your training all over again." The massive she-cat hissed the warning and then turned away, leaving the training grounds without waiting for the cats she had summoned.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 28th, 2021 at 01:20 PM.
Closed Thread