Today 02:22 PM

Old August 28th, 2022, 07:59 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Hidden Haven

**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker

Elmshadow blinked slowly, facing Dawnstar as her irritation at the whole situation shown unrestricted in her demeanor. If she was irritated with Elmshadow he couldn’t say for sure but the tom saw no reason for her to lash out at the messenger and less reason to be meek about addressing a report that needed to be told. He waited for Dawnstar to question him directly before speaking up once more, “The two had made it back to my den before the apprentice passed. I had stopped the active bleeding but it was too late. My attentions were then taken by the other injured coming through and rounding everything up to leave camp. I cannot say why Shadowfur hasn’t come to you before now.”

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 28th, 2022, 10:28 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bouncekit and Orchidmoon sat.
(Activity in post - not open)

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old August 29th, 2022, 12:34 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

“Moonkit? Moonkit, where are you?” Robinscratch’s mew was high with worry. She finally spotted her kit, the strong scent of fear clinging to the small she-cat’s fur. Not only that, but she finally found Cloudkit. She grabbed both of her daughters in her maw and dropped them down with their brother Pinekit, who was near her belly. Robinscratch proceeded to curl her tail protectively over her three kits, but allowed there to be room for them to come feed.

@MysteryCat
@Wingnettle

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old August 29th, 2022, 05:03 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit was still sleeping when a familiar voice broke through her black curtain. She tried to open her eyes, but they were still glued by sleepiness. Suddenly the ground disappeared from her body and she was lift up, then various scents mingled together and she couldn't distinguish where she was. When she was laid on the ground again, she managed to get a focus on the odors around her: Robinscratch was here again, and Cloudkit too. She felt the warmness of their pelts and let herself be enveloped, then followed the sweet milk scent that she knew well.
She was safe again.

[ @Ashcloud of WindClan @MysteryCat @Estelle ]
Old August 29th, 2022, 06:29 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Grayscar -
She/Her
Grayscar walked through the territory, occasionally glancing at her companion. Perhaps they were just as tired as she was. Other than a few abandoned dens, she couldn't find anything that would be dangerous. That was relieving.

As they neared the temporary camp once more, she checked in with Emberwind, "Did you notice anything? I didn't but I could've missed something." She definitely could've missed an off scent. The warrior didn't feel that exhausted, but perhaps her attention was slipping, and she wouldn't want to endanger her clan any further.

[ @Emo Rat ]
|| Emberwind ||

Emberwind looked back at the she-cat. “No, I didn’t scent anything out of the ordinary,” the warrior felt sympathetic towards Grayscar, “as soon as we get back to camp you should rest.”
Old August 29th, 2022, 07:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"I.. woul-wouldn't.. dream... of it"
The queen replied in a soft whisper, smiling as she lifted a paw and brushed it past her mouth as if locking it. The little ones really wanted to impress Dawnstar. It was kind of cute, actually... Hopefully it wouldn't affect them negatively. The young mother was careful not to lift the paw on which Cuckookit was resting her own little paws. Oh, that had her heart melt and ache all at once. Why? She didn't know, recent times had been a bit confusing. But she brushed it aside and regarded the young-kitten with an unfaltering small smile, the care evident in her eyes, even if she had yet to realise it herself.

Nightshiver couldn't help the bit of surprise, indicated by a slight tilt of her head, as Cuckookit asked for the prey pile. On instinct, she took a quick glance around to see if the hunting patrols had returned yet, before lowering her head towards the kitten.
"..Have.. yo-you had... fresh..kill. before?"
Curiously, Nightshiver couldn't help but ask Cuckookit as she tried to recall whether the young ones had started eating prey already. But she couldn't seem to, not right now at least. Were they at that age already? The young queen had always thought kits started weaning off at three moons, not barely two, but... Maybe she was wrong. She would have to ask Brackenfire if they had started eating freshkill yet, and one of the other queens when their little ones started weaning off. Well, it was bound to happen at some point. Returning her small smile, she listened to the kitten's remained questions, mulling over how to answer her.
"Kits u..usually.. don't need... to do... any.thing"
She started, eyes raising briefly before returning on the speckled kit. If she really wanted to do something, then the queen could hardly deny.
"But... if you.. really.. want to.. hel..help out. Why... don't I... sh-show you... how to pa-atch.. up.. holes?"
That was something not too difficult, and could be practically in the future. Although she hoped not, forcing the slight shiver down as she recalled why she learned how.

Just at that moment, worried mewls reached her ears and Nightshiver turned her mismatched gaze to find Robinscratch - Moonkit's mother. Her ears perked, eyes trained on the queen and about to say something (although not certain what) when she already took Moonkit back and rushed off. Nightshiver couldn't help the slight awkward half breath as her ears briefly swiveled back and forth ever so slightly from surprise, and squinting eyes because she couldn't blame the queen for her hurry. Clearly she had been extremely worried, and Nightshiver was really just glad that Moonkit was back with her mother.

Breathing in and out, shoulders lowering, the mother returned to Cuckookit with a smile.
"Sh..shall.. we?"

[ @Ashcloud of WindClan @Wingnettle @Sweetie - Just to clarify Night's reaction; since kits usually wean off at about two moons/months give or take, and Bracken's kits are just about two moons I believe, I'm going of off the assumption that they haven't yet actively eaten freshkill. Lmk if that doesn't work! ]

Old August 29th, 2022, 12:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Berrykit glared at everyone

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:01 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger's ears twitched as he listened to the reports with interest. The Clans' way of doing things differed from anything he'd seen as a rogue. He waited until Owlstorm had finished speaking as well before answering Dawnstar's question. It wouldn't do well to interrupt an important report, after all.

"To help," the Toyger responded simply, watching as a kit made his way in between the two. He merely cocked his head as the little furball bared his teeth before ignoring him and turning his attention back to the leader. It seemed Dawnstar was pretty stressed, considering she had beaten her tail into the ground until it bled.

Slytiger probably wouldn't have noticed her paranoia in the first place if he hadn't lived as a rogue. It was how he had been, after all. Never knowing who a friend or foe was, always on guard, especially when others were around, never fully sleeping. He doubted anyone who had been in ShadowClan for a long time noticed as it seemed this behavior was natural for Dawnstar, but to him, it stood out.

"I can also leave if you prefer."

@Undertaker @birdie @Morning! [for brief mention of Roan and Owl]
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:15 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
The she-cat let out a small purr, How kind. She waved her tail and sped up her steps. "That's very sweet, but I'm sure you're tired too, we should get back soon." They'd have to report to Dawnstar, no doubt. At least everything was fine and safe. "Would you like to report to Dawnstar, or should I?" Grayscar asked as they finally stepped foot into the temporary camp.

[ @Emo Rat ]
Old August 29th, 2022, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Lurking

"Hi! Its nice to meet you!" Maplekit said enthusiastically

OOC: Sorry i didn’t see this, i don't check my quotes that often

@~SilverShine~