Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by taillow
Today 12:56 PM
The pinto shop~
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:52 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by zBlaze
Today 12:50 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2016, 12:40 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Well I mean they technically have a little bit of forest xD Where all of the borders meet :3 Here's the map of all the territories in case you're confused xD }

In all honesty, this calico tom was an easy book to read because mostly he was just scared all of the time, there wasn't much too him, he was just in various stages of fear at various times, you could truly read him as easy as you could a book.
So naturally his reluctance to go with the tom to the far reaches of the territory where there was a sort of forest was very clear as his fear increased, showing on his face quite evident. It wasn't the fact that it was going out of the camp, it wasn't even the fact that he hardly knew this tom, it was the fact that it was a forest and so close to the other clans, that's really the only things he didn't like about it, now if Dogtooth asked if he had simply wanted to go for a walk in the moors, he'd love to do that, he loved to run.
Clearing his throat a bit, he nervously glanced at the tom before focusing his eyes on the ground.
"I-I-Hi juh-juh-hust-just don't d-don't like t-that puh-hart-part of the-he territory.." Mewed the tom, almost pathetically, dipping his head low and huffing out, thinking that the other tom just wouldn't understand his reasoning and will probably urge him to go with him because he likes that part of the territory or something.

He blinked a bit, hearing what the large tom said next, lifting his head slightly and tilting his head, his gaze flitting back to the other warrior for a moment before looking around at nothing in particular, anything that wasn't the other toms eyes. "N-No, I-I-Hi-I luh-hike-like to r-r-r.. I l-l-like t-to run.. I-I.. I-I juh-hust don't luhl-l-l-luh-hike-like the fuh-fuh-forest.." Explained the tom slowly, trying to get all of his words out so that the other tom could at least try to understand him, a small quivering frown screwed up on his muzzle, ashamed every time he had to speak to another cat.

"Cuh-Cuh-han Can w-we.. H-Hunt to?" Suddenly asked the calico tom, looking back at Dogtooth now with another tilt of his head. Rookpatch was rather fond of hunting rabbits because it was one of the only things he was good at, he's gotten many compliments on his rabbit hunting abilities and it's the only time he can really block everything out, even his fear, aside from when he's running. But he would immediately understand if the other tom just simply wanted to walk and didn't want to hunt. He knew that not every cat liked to hunt and besides, the calico was really a sort of push-over that would do anything the other cat would want because he's too scared to say no or disagree, fearful that they'll get angry at him and lash out, or something of the like.
"Ih-hit-It's oh-oh-okay if y-you duh-don't want t-to.. " He said after a small moment of silence, wanting to assure that the other tom was okay to say no id he didn't want to hunt.
(thank you!! that will definitely come in handy haha)

Dogtooth's heart sank as he watched Rookpatch's nervous movements. Hearing his explanation for his nervous reaction, Dogtooth was quick to correct himself.
"That's quite alright, Rookpatch," He mewed, simple and gentle. "We uhm, we definitely don't need to go to the forest," He supplies, a nervous laugh escaping him. "The moors sound just fine. I just want to let my legs stretch," his paws kneaded at the cold earth, as if to accentuate his point.

Dogtooth wasn't the best runner, which was something that had always bothered him. He was born in Windclan but certainly didn't have the body of a Windclanner - he was much more suited for knocking things down than escaping or chasing them. The poor brute was easily winded, and Dogtooth always found himself behind his clanmates. But a nice little run always did sound nice, and he supposed there must be some true Windclan in him if he loved to run so much, right?
"Of course we can go hunting! I'm actually pretty hungry anyways." Dogtooth added, conversationally. He realized quickly what kind of thoughts that statement might imply, and was swift to correct himself.

"Of course, I wouldn't eat anything before bringing it back! I just mean, like... you know, uh..." He groaned, thoroughly embarrassed at his mix-up.
"What I mean is, yes, hunting sounds really good." He huffed, beginning to wish he had never said anything other than that in the first place.
He was too nervous at this point to meet Rookpatch's eyes - Dogtooth was certain Rookpatch was probably judging him now, thinking he was some kind of idiot, or a rule-breaker.

Last edited by kkriket; December 31st, 2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
"Yes." Sagewhisker agreed. Dapplestar having to worry about kits and would be complicated. The tortoiseshell molly shifted herself and listened to her friend intently. "Ya' know, you could make a good deputy." She said, smiling. "I mean, you have a great personality and it's not like your power-hungry like those StarClan disbelievers." Sagewhisker stated. She hopped up and went over to sit beside Blazingstorm. She laughed and nudged him playfully. "I wish there were other great cats like you." Sagewhisker mewed. "How do you think other clans are coping after finding out about SkyClan?" She asked. [sorry i took so long to reply, i've been quite busy lately.]
Blazingstorm shook his head, "No, there are much more experienced cats for the job. I'm sure Dapplestar would like one of them to be deputy. Besides, I haven't even trained an apprentice," he scoffed the ground with his paw as thought throwing her suggestion to the side. He didn't believe he was fit for the role. His yellow hues darkened suddenly as his own thoughts battled in his mind. Cobraspirit's sacrifice wouldn't be in vain if I did succeed, he murmured. He blinked. The ginger tabby's hues cleared and he looked normal again. The warrior was listening to Sagewhisker again, his tail tip twitched in thought. How did they react? "Probably still in shock, just like us. I mean it's not everyday a new clan just waltz into the picture," he joked slightly, keeping the tone light-hearted.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 31st, 2016, 01:46 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm nodded in agreement. It was nice that she suggested him being a possible deputy, although he couldn't help but push the thought away. Of course he didn't say anything about it to Galespring as he didn't want her to think he was questioning her judgement. "I just hope she decides to assign one before her kits are born," he spoke. The idea that the clan would be run on the leader being a queen was terrifying. Most times she wouldn't be able to think straight and other times she'd be too busy with her kits, Windclan couldn't run like that. Blazingstorm blinked his golden hues, resting them on the rabbit she pushed in his direction. Flicking his ears as if to rid his thoughts, he allowed his body to flow with the energy it normally did, an almost kittish energy. With quick movements, he shoved the hare back towards her hoping she'd finish it as he had lost his own appetite. As he shoved the hare, he lowered his other paw and sprayed up a little snow that misted the ground, purring happily when the flakes drifted around into Galespring's ebony fur. "Might have to start calling you Birchspring with a pelt like that!" he teased, rolling onto his side and letting his legs sprawl out across the ground beside him.
"Hopefully!" Galespring laughed, her bright green eyes sparkling with delight as she talked. "Honestly, I don't think Dapplestar would try and lead a clan when she has her kits- she's a senior warrior, and would know what's best for the clan. Besides, don't you think it would be stressful?" The dark-furred molly exclaimed, smiling as she shoved the ginger warrior rather playfully. However, right after she joked like that, Galespring could feel a cold sensation dripping onto her fur, making her almost completely ignore the rabbit which had been pushed towards her in hopes she would be able to finish it herself. "I think I'd prefer Starspring- like the night sky." She chuckled, following up with an excitable statement which somehow related towards the politics they used to talk about, at least until their conversation turned into a mess of flinging snow, that is. "Imagine me as a leader- I'd be 'Starstar' the mightiest warrior of Windclan!" She proclaimed, dipping her long-furred tail into a pile of snow and covering it with the white flakes as she suddenly flung her fur towards Blazingstorm, hoping she'd be able to get a bit of petty revenge, though this wasn't really anything serious in the first place.
Old December 31st, 2016, 03:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Meep I thought I posted this! I am forgetful, sorry)
Moonpaw had sat down beside him before he had begun speaking. When he had begun to speak however she froze, becoming a bit rigid while trying to remain like she would have before whatever on earth was happening right now and feelings that made no sense. She wished that she could have remained as she had felt when they were 3 moons old and the world was new. She wanted to be no longer super awkward around her best friend, the Tom she had known since practically forever. Or so it felt anyways.
His next words confused her though. Part of her wanted to believe that he had actually complimented her, part of her didn't want to have to deal with this. Another, small fragment of her mind wondered if perhaps he had been asked to say this by some other cat who had discovered her secret and was bent on embarrassing her. Couragepaw would never go along with that though, right? They were close, or at least used to be before this began. No. We still are close right? I don't want to drift apart from him... She thought, resolidifying her resolve to force herself to act like she used to.
The had begun to try to speak, try to act like the little compliment didn't mean everything to her and hadn't confused her, try to take it in the same way she took a 'good try' from a mentor during battle training. She had almost begun to speak, not quite opening her mouth when he spoke again.
Is he... Taking it back? The grass is green...? What? She just stared at him slightly, her eyes betraying her confusion at all of this, but she quickly flirted them away down to her paws, hoping he hadn't noticed the emotion in them. Okay then... What would I have done if we were three moons old? The first thing that came to her was fluff up her fur, but it rarely did that anymore.

One thing that Moonpaw didn't believe though was that 'everybody knew that'. She didn't think that she was pretty, especially now, half-covered in clumps of snow making her cream colored fur uneven and sticking out in places. She felt her pelt grow warm at this fact that she was sitting in front of her... Best friend who made her feel like she had fallen off of a cliff and was panicking... Full of messy snow clumped fur and mud from where she had picked it up. Great. Just... great. Well if he doesn't notice then perhaps it'll just melt the snow... She meant it more sarcastically, she didn't think that that was possible, but he might notice her odd behavior.
Maybe he was just teasing her though, nobody could actually think that this was pretty, right? She grabbed onto this because it provided something for her to work off of. Maybe she could repay it to him? It wouldn't be a read though, his striped flank and amber eyes were very handsome, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
"You're handsome Couragepaw. That is also something that everyone knows." She had meant to say it with sarcasm, but if there had been any in her voice she hadn't heard it, being too preoccupied and all with trying to make sure that her heart didn't beat its way out of her chest in panic st what she had just said to his face.
She meant it though. He didn't know if he had meant it or not, but she meant what she said.

Great. I'm pretty sure I've just scared my best friend out of ever speaking to me again, and embarrassed myself so badly that if she does, I won't be able to look directly at her. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I'll be able to look directly at her, or am I so stupid that I can't even tell that I- that I- oh, forget it. Couragepaw thought in a frustrated manner. When he was sure she wasn't looking in his direction, he stole a quick glance at her. She was quite a pretty she cat...or had he already said that? Everything was so confusing and mingled together that Couragepaw didn't think he would ever truly figure it all out. Though to be fair on-on myself...who can ever truly figure this out? Doesn't it just sort of, oh I don't know...come? He thought, glancing back at her again. This truly was confusing.
And irritating as well...why couldn't he just blurt it out and dart away and never look back again? Why all this...this secrecy? She's my best friend, and there's nothing to be worried about.She wouldn't reject me...Moonpaw is way too nice to do something as harsh as that. Do this right, Couragepaw...you only have one ch- His thoughts were cut off by Moonpaw's words. For a moment, Couragepaw was silent, and he looked down at his own fairly near but somewhat tousled pelt. What kind of...of cat would call him handsome? Surely she had been teasing, but...but how was that possible? I never heard a single nite of sarcasm in her voice. She really complimented me? Wow, I...I don't think she's ever done that, Couragepaw thought with a satisfied expression on his maw.
Well, that meant one of three things...either Moonpaw had actually complimented him, she had turned into a secret flirt, or she had been being sarcastic. Something just wasn't adding up very well for the tom. He couldn't understand...how could Moonpaw have said something like that out of the blue? Do I know her as well as I used to? He thought, the tip of his tail swishing back and forth until he was almost exhausted just from moving it. He glanced up at Moonpaw again, a slightly pleading expression showing in his appearance. It was strangely pitiful, as though he were begging her not to say anything about- well, what was going to happen. "Moonpaw, we've been friends for a long time. Not only friends, but best friends. We've watched each other grow up, you and I. I remember us meeting in the nursery...was it five? Six moons ago? An-and we've been playing together ever since. Well somewhere in the midst of that playing I guess something went differently, cause now when I look at you I don't see a little sister. I see a beautiful, brave she cat who I am more than proud to call my friend." Couragepaw stopped for a moment and looked at her.
He hadn't thought he would be able to look directly at her but now he realized what he had been so scared of wasn't scary at all. "S-so I guess what I'm really trying to say here i-is...Moonpaw, you mean more to me then any other car I've ever met. More to me then anyone. And...and I...well, I guess this is what they call love. I have absolutely no idea what to do about it but it's an amazing thing." Couragepaw mewed with another soft smile. He hadn't realized it, but he'd been getting closer to Moonpaw the whole time. And now he was right by her, so close that he could feel her soft pelt against his own sleek one. At that moment he seemed to jump out of his fantasy and looked around nervously. This was a mistake. I'm a mistake. A failure. He thought, before quickly getting to his paws. "S-sorry, I guess I'd better g-go," Couragepaw stammered nervously before springing to his paws and darting away from his friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 31st, 2016, 06:07 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Great. I'm pretty sure I've just scared my best friend out of ever speaking to me again, and embarrassed myself so badly that if she does, I won't be able to look directly at her. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I'll be able to look directly at her, or am I so stupid that I can't even tell that I- that I- oh, forget it. Couragepaw thought in a frustrated manner. When he was sure she wasn't looking in his direction, he stole a quick glance at her. She was quite a pretty she cat...or had he already said that? Everything was so confusing and mingled together that Couragepaw didn't think he would ever truly figure it all out. Though to be fair on-on myself...who can ever truly figure this out? Doesn't it just sort of, oh I don't know...come? He thought, glancing back at her again. This truly was confusing.
And irritating as well...why couldn't he just blurt it out and dart away and never look back again? Why all this...this secrecy? She's my best friend, and there's nothing to be worried about.She wouldn't reject me...Moonpaw is way too nice to do something as harsh as that. Do this right, Couragepaw...you only have one ch- His thoughts were cut off by Moonpaw's words. For a moment, Couragepaw was silent, and he looked down at his own fairly near but somewhat tousled pelt. What kind of...of cat would call him handsome? Surely she had been teasing, but...but how was that possible? I never heard a single nite of sarcasm in her voice. She really complimented me? Wow, I...I don't think she's ever done that, Couragepaw thought with a satisfied expression on his maw.
Well, that meant one of three things...either Moonpaw had actually complimented him, she had turned into a secret flirt, or she had been being sarcastic. Something just wasn't adding up very well for the tom. He couldn't understand...how could Moonpaw have said something like that out of the blue? Do I know her as well as I used to? He thought, the tip of his tail swishing back and forth until he was almost exhausted just from moving it. He glanced up at Moonpaw again, a slightly pleading expression showing in his appearance. It was strangely pitiful, as though he were begging her not to say anything about- well, what was going to happen. "Moonpaw, we've been friends for a long time. Not only friends, but best friends. We've watched each other grow up, you and I. I remember us meeting in the nursery...was it five? Six moons ago? An-and we've been playing together ever since. Well somewhere in the midst of that playing I guess something went differently, cause now when I look at you I don't see a little sister. I see a beautiful, brave she cat who I am more than proud to call my friend." Couragepaw stopped for a moment and looked at her.
He hadn't thought he would be able to look directly at her but now he realized what he had been so scared of wasn't scary at all. "S-so I guess what I'm really trying to say here i-is...Moonpaw, you mean more to me then any other car I've ever met. More to me then anyone. And...and I...well, I guess this is what they call love. I have absolutely no idea what to do about it but it's an amazing thing." Couragepaw mewed with another soft smile. He hadn't realized it, but he'd been getting closer to Moonpaw the whole time. And now he was right by her, so close that he could feel her soft pelt against his own sleek one. At that moment he seemed to jump out of his fantasy and looked around nervously. This was a mistake. I'm a mistake. A failure. He thought, before quickly getting to his paws. "S-sorry, I guess I'd better g-go," Couragepaw stammered nervously before springing to his paws and darting away from his friend.
(Oh my god Courage is so innocent and adorable XD)

Moonpaw felt his voice beginning to get drowned out by the fact that her heart was continuing to panic and try to break away from her chest. He was teasing right? He had to be teasing. This is not funny Couragepaw. She newer in her head, but it refused to form into words and leave her mouth. She wanted to run away or something, this teasing was not like him, this wasn't the Couragepaw she had known for so long. It was alarming that he could change so much.
Frightened by this, she realized that he had begun to move closer to her. His scent became stronger as he did this, she hated this teasing, it hurt that he fed so little to tease like this. You just don't want to admit that he might actually feel like you do, that he may actually feel as crushed by this teasing if it was the other way around. Part of her told herself, to which another responded in an angrier tone. He doesn't though. Stop wishing and... Just stop wishing. Don't make this harder by convincing yourself that this may be an actual thing. That he isn't teasing...
As soon as the tips of his fur began to touch her she found her fur springing up in the way that it rarely did anymore, turning into a huge puff-ball of a cat. Trying to put aside the rest of what was going on she began to vigorously lick her chest. At least it gave her a reason to not look at him and to ignore that he was getting closer and still talking about that.

Oh Starclan, oh Starclan, oh Starclan, oh Starclan. And then he was leaving. This stung almost as much as the teasing did. He was just going to leave her here, in the middle of the clearing, confused, hurt and panicking. But he was already gone and she hadn't been paying attention to where he had been going. Did it really matter though? Was that why he had been acting all weird on the hill? Was he guilty because of the teasing he was planning to do? Which probably means that he could see that I... That I... That I... Feel so... So... Ugh, forget it! She broke off her train of thought, she couldn't even admit it to herself in her mind. Would she ever be able to admit it him one day? He probably didn't feel the same about her if he was teasing her like that about it...

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:37 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Smokerunner let out a yawn, nestled up against the outside of the warriors den, having kicked away any snow nearby, leaving a suitable spot to lay. The patched tom was bored, and he hated the snow. (He wasn't even sure why he was outside in the first place.) His stomach was full, he had ate recently. Smokerunner sat up, looking around the camp. There weren't many cats outside, either in the warmth of their dens or out hunting or on patrol. Stretching and sitting up, he shook off any stray dirt or snow and looked around for a cat to converse with.

(Open for anyone!!)
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:37 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@BlackFoot

Flutterwisp padded into the clearing. Her cream colored short fur shone bright in the setting sun. She spotted the fresh-kill pile and padded over. She looked over it searching for some prey.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:45 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Silverfang returned from a hunting patrol worn out and sore, he padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped his killed prey.
"Hi flutterwisp!" he mewed
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:48 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFoot View Post
Silverfang returned from a hunting patrol worn out and sore, he padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped his killed prey.
"Hi flutterwisp!" he mewed
The she-cat turned to see Silverfang and smiled, "Hello Silverfang," she mewed to him. She watched as he dropped his prey, "Ah, I see you went hunting," she mewed.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:59 PM

My Mood: Angelic

"Yeah, i'm exhausted. We smelled fox towards the shadowclan border. Might have to deal with that soon" He said wistfully, clearly exhausted from chasing rabbits all day
Closed Thread