Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiraeth's Characters || ✦
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 09:17 PM
The Shovel Talk [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 09:08 PM
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 09:02 PM
So In the Morning, The Sun...
by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 09:00 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 08:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:08 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Salt
Mistfur looked down at her paws and then back to Whisperpaw. "I can take you out for hunting if you still want to that is." She said trying to shake off the sight of the poor dead kit.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw

Last edited by Snowstripe; April 23rd, 2020 at 04:47 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:10 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Dimtail snorted. "Moon and stars above, running before training? Everyday? Sounds horrendous. And don't worry, we won't actually be running unless you want you." He let out a small chuckle. @SilentLamb

As soon as Twilightstar concluded the meeting, Shockpaw darted up to Coyotesnarl. "Since it isn't safe to go to the Medicine Den, where should cats go if they need you? Also, since you'll be spread thin during this time, would you like some help keeping track of everything? I don't know much, but I can learn."
They were willing to attempt to juggle apprentice duties and helping Coyotesnarl. If it helped the Medicine Cat, it would be worth it.
@wren

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:13 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Duskmoth smiled wider at Boulderpaw's uncertainty, he understood the nervousness of the young cat and he wanted to do his best to lessen that in any way. Listening to the rest of the meeting, he was glad to hear his brother had also been given an apprentice to train. Great! Hopefully, they'd be able to work together with training, that would surely help him teach in areas he lacked confidence in.
As the meeting came to a close he glanced over at Dimtail, barely overhearing his words before catching his eye. That was a good idea, that should be his first step too, surely. He turned towards Boulderpaw, speaking enthusiastically. "If you're up for it, I could show you the territory today. Or you could get some rest and we'll go through all that tomorrow." He wanted to be sure he wasn't a mean or demanding mentor, he'd feel horrible if he made his first apprentice uncomfortable. "We could possibly join Dimtail and his apprentice?"

@The Cannibal @Rainquail

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The tom glanced down at the small apprentice eyes glinting with exhaustion. He was never fast enough to slip away before someone found him to talk. How unlucky.

"I'll be constructing a den just outside of camp for those who are injured" the tom offered quietly hopping up onto his legs. He than dropped into a stretch muscles growing taut with a yawn before standing upright once more.

@Rainquail

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:18 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

potato gulped nervously and meowed "um... can i come in?" he was shaking at this point- he didn't want to get in trouble. he looked at the dead kit in his jaws and took a shuddering breath to calm himself.

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Wolfbound was at full speed, her slender body weaved up and down the moors like a machine tearing up dirt and kicking up pebbles as she went. Ahead of her a rabbit frantic to escape her. She was ruthless, driven by that energy she had pent up all that time. She'd been on a walk with Puff puff but the scent of a fresh meal was far too enticing to let up. She'd shouted a few orders at him hoping he'd follow through and corner the poor fleeing rabbit in the gully of the two hills. If he hadn't... there was no need to fret. She was catching up anyways.

Steering it towards the bottom of the hill she finally got it right where she wanted it. A rabbits fleeing system was not easy to predict but it always had some rules. Rabbits ran in a zig zag when they knew they had no chance of outrunning a cat (whom had far better endurance in her opinion) It would seek to out manoeuvre her, however now that she'd pinned it in a straight away it stood no chance. Heaving massive breaths through her nostrils wolfhound pushed forward, The pebbles beneath her feet slowed her but not by much... the cotton tail was right in her sights. "PUFFIN!" the she cat wailed, horribly out of breath "It's headed straight for you!" she yelled over the pounding of blood in her chest and the whistling wind. She had always hoped Puffin would have been a bit more like her.. even though that sounded selfish. She wanted him to succeed! To... Impress her? No that wasn't the word. She shook her head clear of the thought. That was for another time.. she just hoped he could manage the fleeing rabbit.

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

(Shockpaw is 19 moons lol)

Shockpaw nodded. "Would you like help when you get about to it?" They questioned, noticing the Medicine Cat wanted to quickly get away so getting straight to the point.
@wren

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:33 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Cedarfoot faked a thoughtful expression. "I could... or i could make you wait. Maybe do some work for the elders since you disrespected your mentor so early on." Scratch the annoyance, she was going to enjoy this. She'd teach Runningpaw respect first. How was she supposed to learn how to fight and hunt if she can't respect her mentor in the first place? Despite the blatant disrespect, she would have to do her best to train her. No apprentice of hers was going to end up like she did, a quarter of her leg hairless from stupidity. No. She would make sure Runnungpaw learned.
@Moon Lily

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; April 23rd, 2020 at 04:34 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:34 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

A blur of black and white fur came bolting out of a small rabbit hole, darting straight into the side of the rabbit and stumbling to the ground with it. Licking feet and sharp claws from both parties as the rabbit let out a squeal as its life was stolen with a few bites. The small tomcat had been hidden in a Warren, the thick smell of rabbit had hidden his own acidic predator scent well; being small had its perks!

Puffinhop stood up with a ruffle of his pelt, flicking off the dust and twigs that he'd picked up upon his adventure down the hole, plus any extra from the wrestling match he had. Luckily the little non-rodent creature had been tuckered out by Wolfbound, otherwise Puffinhop wouldn't have stood a chance. "I got it, I got it, Wolfie!" He chirped, words half muffled by the musky rabbit pelt in his mouth but this was his prize! Half prize at least, he only did the final bit of work.

{ @wren }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail
"I think ...if I remember correctly ...it was something to do with getting your blood pumping ? Waking you up?" he was glad to get out of doing that ... But he would still do that paw thing she told him to practice . Skypaw gave a smile " I won't mind right now...I need to stretch my legs anyways ..." they were starting to feel all cramped and tight...

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread