Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:38 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 10:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:36 AM
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 10:24 AM

Old January 13th, 2024, 10:35 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Leach-tail

the loner grabbed some moss and shook it dry while making sure not to be seen as he limped off to find more moss

(open)

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Last edited by Spider.; January 13th, 2024 at 11:20 PM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:52 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft looked thoughtful as if considering what to say and do next as he listened to the apprentice. Just great. A cat who'd never hunted before. He didn't blame it on Sunsetpaw at all. It wasn't their fault. They were just an apprentice, but StarClan, some of these mentors were lazy and irresponsible with their apprentices! If Larkstar entrusts to with a responsibility, you should be responsible, dammit!

"So, you haven't actually hunted, but you know how, correct? You can do the crouch and go through the motions, correct?" Bunnytuft didn't wait for a response instead meowing. "Well, today's your lucky day kid. You're going to try to hunt. You'll be fine. There's lots of prey here besides just birds. I suggest to aim for something smaller, as birds tend to be annoying and difficult to catch without proper training, but there are plenty of crabs and lobsters instead." He meowed.

He watched as Firetail caught the bird and padded back over. "Alright, since there's not much around here I'll go to the far side of the beach in search of prey; Firetail, keep an eye on Sunsetpaw and help them out if they need anything." He orders, before quickly walking off. He would run, but didn't want to scare any prey away.

Bunnytuft began trying to track the scent of prey. He spotted a group of gulls on the rocks of Lionsbeach. Ugh. This would make things so much more complicated. Nothing could ever just be simple? Could they? He began quietly making his way towards the rocks, trying to go around and hoping the stupid birds wouldn't catch sight of him and start squawking his ears off.

He slowly crept his way up the rocks, dropping down into a hunting crouch. Thankfully the rocks he'd climbed up weren't too steep, although they were slick, he'd have to be cautious of that while hunting. He stalked closer to gulls, who thankfully hadn't noticed yet.

And just as he was getting close enough to leap, his step caused little pebbles to fall down the side of the rock. Dammit. The seagulls all perked up and began squawking and trying to fly away in a cluster of gray and white feathers and madness.

Frustrated from ruining his kill, Bunnytuft quickly pounced, hoping to at least try to wrestle one to the ground then kill it. Thankfully, he was able to catch one, but at the same time slipped on the big rock while in the process of killing it. He had it in his claws, which made it hard for him to remain balanced on his back legs, causing him to side onto his bum.

The seagull was caught, but at the cost of Bunnytuft's pride. A warrior shouldn't be falling onto the bum like that. He grumbled to himself as he stood back up, seagull now in his jaw. It hurt, but he'd probably just walk it off. There was no way he would bother the medicine cat with something so embarrassing for a proud warrior like himself. Bunnytuft then headed back over to the others with his seagull.

. . .
@Pangoligon @SpiritWolf_yt

patrol is due on the 15th! trying to speed this up!

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; January 13th, 2024 at 11:56 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:57 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstorm spider View Post
Leach-tail

the loner grabbed some moss and shook it dry while making sure not to be seen as he limped off to find more moss

(open)

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

If there was one thing she had questions for it was why did all these damn loners think they had any right to trespass onto clan territory. They must have forgotten to not come near them and were now slacking. Well, guess what, she caught this one slacking around, and last she checked, larkstar said to kill or attack them on sight. Springpaw was alright with that, she was totally up for beating some punks ass, and she was agitated. Right from the shadows she emerged, claws unsheathed and ready to sink into some skin and see blood drawn. "LEAVE NOW!" she hissed with a lunge for the loner, claws aiming to slash for the other's neck.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old January 14th, 2024, 07:21 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 130
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
Oh, there's Firetail! And it looks like he already caught a bird! That was rather quick. Their eyes turned back to Bunnytuft as the warrior started to speak again, just nodding along with the questions since they weren't really given any actual time with answering the questions. Sunsetpaw was ready to try and hunt today and they did hope that they could catch something successfully. Crabs and lobsters. They never ate one but they're definately interested in trying but they could think about that later. For now, they'll focus on hunting! They looked at the other warrior as Bunnytuft went off to find something on the other side of the beach

Crabs and lobsters. Alright. Sunsetpaw knew what those looked like. They look quite odd. How'd they end up like that? Quess that's what makes them unique and a bit interesting. They tried to look around in search of anything that could give hint to any prey though they ended up finding a piece of fish near the shoreline. It was dead and frozen. They weren't sure how long it's been dead. Either it froze to death or it died and it's body slowly freezes. Poor fish. No Sunsetpaw, don't get distracted by that. "I guess i could try to catch something now" they said, their gaze looking around the area for any little movements. Crabs...and...lobsters....oh right, they should probably watch out for the pinchers as well. They don't know what it's like to get pinched but they don't really want to figure out

[Rolled 12 | + 1 crab]]
Uhh....oh! There, there's maybe something there. Was it a crab? It looks like crab. The apprentice dropped into a hunting crouch, tail straight. Sunsetpaw slowly moved forward, trying to avoid noisy things. They did almost step on a stick, which they were grateful they didn't actually step on it. Just move forward, focus on the crab. Once they got close enough, Sunsetpaw leaped at the crab, their claws unsheathed as they tried to use their tail to guide them. Even if they managed to land on the crab, it still nearly got away. So there probably was something they did wrong considering it almost ran away. Wonder where it was. Yea, real prey is way different than that stone.

They turned their head to Firetail, the crab still near them "so...how did i do?" they asked, a bit curious. Even though the apprentice still has some prefecting to do, at least a crab is better than nothing! If they're lucky enough maybe they could find another one. The crab wasn't really that big...maybe a little smaller than what you would call an adult crab. Wel actually... Sunsetpaw wasn't sure about that nor how big crabs could actually get and how big an adult crab is supposed to be. Hopefully not too big!
╰─▸ ❝ @chickadee [Bunnytuft] @SpiritWolf_yt [Firetail]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 14th, 2024, 01:56 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

If there was one thing she had questions for it was why did all these damn loners think they had any right to trespass onto clan territory. They must have forgotten to not come near them and were now slacking. Well, guess what, she caught this one slacking around, and last she checked, larkstar said to kill or attack them on sight. Springpaw was alright with that, she was totally up for beating some punks ass, and she was agitated. Right from the shadows she emerged, claws unsheathed and ready to sink into some skin and see blood drawn. "LEAVE NOW!" she hissed with a lunge for the loner, claws aiming to slash for the other's neck.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

leach-tail

he frowned at the apprentice and rolled his eyes and limped off with moss still in his mouth

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Old January 15th, 2024, 01:49 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

On his way back to the others Bunnytuft decided he might as well try to catch something else. It wouldn't hurt to try. Plus it was Leafbare which meant the Clan needed more prey than usual. He wasn't sure how much pet the other two cats had caught either, plus Sunsetpaw was an apprentice without much practice.

He quickly spotted a small crab along the shore. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing, plus he still ached from slipping on that rock. He quickly dropped into a hunting crouch and began stalking the small crab as it scurried across the beach. It was small, but damn that thing was fast. If he wanted to catch it he'd have to be faster.

Bunnytuft quickly sprang into action, quite literally pouncing on the crab and unsheathing his claws to kill it. It was small and easy to kill, and he quickly grab the crab and the full, which he'd previously buried than dashed back over.

It was getting late and their patrol was due soon. He was a bit annoyed with the lack of prey, but some prey was better than none, so when he returned he meowed. "Alright. We need to head back to camp. Sunsetpaw, good job on your first hunting patrol." He praised, although he was more focused on completing the patrol so he could give the report.

And with that he left back for the RiverClan camp.

. . .

[end of patrol; ill get the patrol report up soon! - @SpiritWolf_yt @Pangoligon ]

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; January 15th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:23 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Next up was Lionsbeach. The feeling of sand between his toes and the sound of waves gently crashing against the shore soothed his nerves just a bit, causing some of the tension to leave his body. Lionsbeach was one of the reasons why he was glad to be a RiverClan cat; he couldn't imagine not living near the waves.

As with Haven Springs, this landmark seemed somewhat under-visited. Fadingsun genuinely wondered what exactly his Clanmates were up to during the day for multiple landmarks to go for so long without anyone visiting. The scents in all of their landmarks should be fresh, not barely perceptible beyond the smell of salty sea.

Finding places to mark on Lionsbeach was more difficult than at Haven Springs, but Fadingsun managed to figure it out. A few pieces of driftwood and some rocks would have to suffice. The very act of walking around would leave some scent behind, too.

He almost didn't want to leave; he'd have to make a point to come back here at some point, perhaps when there wasn't such a chill in the air. Pushing away his desire to just plop down and enjoy the quiet for a while, the warrior headed on.

( closed )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:03 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | [Open] • [Open] • [Open]
Having ducked out of camp before the sun even breached the horizon, Dusklion made her first stop Lionsbeach. It felt different visiting this place at night, and for a moment the dark tabby let a smile stretch across her face. Whenever she visited this place, she was reminded of Lionstorm, and what she knew as the Golden Era from stories her mentor used to tell her. Stories of when RiverClan had been strong and a force to be reckoned with. When the other Clans hadn't pushed at their borders.

It was time for her to stop sitting on the sidelines, she knew. Dusk cursed herself for not having stepped up back when the Clan really started to go downhill. She may not have been born her, but by the stars she wouldn't let her home fall anymore.

Shaking her head the warrior padded out along the shoreline, using her paws to poke and prod at the wet sand. Every once in awhile she would come across shells, inspecting them briefly before either picking them up or moving on. These had to be whole shells, not broken ones - after all, they were going to be special. Her memory was a bit hazy but... it would be the thought that counted, right? After all, Dusk knew what it was like to have to be separated from little trinkets that had meant the world to her.

Two perfect, pristine shells. One was slightly larger, gleaming in a pretty white color. The other was smaller and had a bluish tint to it. These would work very well yes. Both shells in her mouth Dusklion trotted back towards the treeline and scouted around near the bases. Most everything was withered away, but she luckily found two dandelions. They were small and from the looks of it wouldn't hold any medicinal purposes - which was good because she didn't want to waste resources.

Okay, so two flowers and two shells. What next... Something shiny caught her gaze and Dusk blinked. Deciding to investigate her paws dug in the sand a bit and uncovered a golden... twoleg looking thing. It had some slits in it and was round like a moss-ball - OH! Having prodded it with a paw it made a little 'ding-ding!' noise! Dusklion twitched her whiskers happily and scooped it up. There, now she had old stuff, and something new as well. Mission accomplished - back to camp!

[ +2 shells, +2 wilted flowers, +1 collar bell ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old January 27th, 2024, 04:27 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Creekpelt paced along the beach, watching the waves lap repetitively.
(open)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old January 27th, 2024, 04:36 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

♛ " I may not live to see our glory " ♛
Cliffjumper had been feeling off. RiverClan wasn't what it used to be. He barely even had time to be with his mate. So much has changed, and he needed some time to think. Away from the Clan. Since he was an apprentice, he had always been mesmerized by the waves at lionsbeach. It was so... Peaceful. Just how he liked it. He padded to the shoreline, sitting where his paws could reach the water. The stars shone bright as the moon hung over his head. It was quiet. Too quiet. He heard paws thrumming against the beach. He turned around as a gray cat tackled him to the ground. The cat had him pinned on his stomach. He couldn't escape without killing himself. The green eyes above him gleamed with malice as he was thrown into the rough ocean water.

Saltwater filled the brown tabby's mouth. He rose to the surface and spat out the water. His mouth was dry. He didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. A large wave went over him, and threw him out into the air. It would be fine, he would land in the water. He looked down.

Slam.

Crack.

All he could feel was pain. The spike went through head. His last thoughts were what he was leaving behind. His Clan. His leader. His mate. As blood dripped down the spike, he closed his eyes for the last time. Just like that, he was gone. The silverpelt gained a new star.

The waves calmed down, and his body was lifted off by the very waters that had killed him. That he had loved his entire life. The ocean carried him back to shore. At least they would know he didn't abandon his clan.

Blood oozed onto the sand, and a giant hole was in the side of the former lionheart's head. The gray cat came back, smirked, and left. Rouge scent stayed behind, as the blood finally stopped.

[ @tallulah
]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; January 27th, 2024 at 04:36 PM.