Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
[ atari ] goshawk's finder
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:37 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:38 AM

My Mood: In Love

then fox kit accidentally bumped into hushkit and mewed "sorry I cannot see where I am going, I am blind."

then foxkit said "I'll play, I was getting bored anyway."

Last edited by BEAR.; April 24th, 2020 at 11:14 AM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:10 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven

Clover stared at Twilightstar in shock. ‘What kinda name is Twilightstar!?” Her ears perked up at the mention of a clan, however. 'Mother and Father always told me the clans were vicious, bloodthirsty monsters....’ Her gaze darkened. ‘Probably to keep me and Sis from leaving them.’ She wasn't exactly sure how to ask this question. Then she had an idea. She pulled up a tuft of grass, making sure there was a lot of it. She patted the gras and pointed at Twilightstar, then grabbed the clover from before. She dropped it into the pile of grass and titled her head curiously. ‘I hope she got all that...I can't hunt, and I can't fight. Mother and Father never taught me. Probably so I would always depend on them.’

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:54 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

- @Rose Child (Gay Bean) -

Reedkit was enjoying the nice spring breeze coming through the nursery entrance. He was nearly old enough to become an apprentice soon, and being cooped up in the nursery was beginning to get a bit stale for the young tom. Being so early, he hadn't expected any other kits to be awake yet, normally he was the first to arise -- at least from what he noticed. Soon after, the kit's idling about was intterupted by a slight bump and a shaky apology. Turning back, Reedkit noticed... Hushkit? Yes, Huskit stammering about, trying her best to make a coherent apology. Reedkit nodded in understanding, turning to face the she-kit with a smile on his face, slowing his speech for her intentionally. "It's okay! I'm sorry for being in the way." Of course, however, there was one more thing that was always on Reedkit's mind when talking to another cat. "Would you like to play a game? It's boring laying around here all the time."
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:00 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Eaglepaw followed Littlewish, taking in the sight. He stopped in the large, flat clearing in the hills, his eyes glancing around, trying to memorize it. He focused on his mentor, listening to the information he tom told him. He just nodded when the tom had finished speaking to show that he had listened. He wasn't much of a talker around new cats. He was only a chatterbox around cats he knew well, and his mentor being chatty didn't help him to gain confidence around the tom. He forced himself to drown out his thoughts and focus on his mentor.

@Moon Lily

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; April 25th, 2020 at 02:10 AM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:14 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{Open}

A blue spotted cat sat on the edge of a small cliff in Windclan's territory. She had actually gone out to hunt but Weaselskip had been drawn to this very spot as she watched the sun on the horizon. Her eyes were wide as she soaked in the beauty of the moors... Her home. She wished that her littermates would let her be for once, being the smallest and the youngest in the litter was hard enough. And so she rolled onto her back and stretched her paws into the air, enjoying the cooling sensation of the dust layer in her blue fur and let out a happy sigh. She looked around though, it was rarely she was enjoying herself this much... Often being in the open where her too muscular body made her feel insecure... She disliked heavily having been born into a male body... but she would accept it, no matter how little she felt like she was a tom. She let out a small huff at that. She had been called a tom too often in her life that she had started to resent the other gender... She just didn't agree with any assumptions of another cat's gender or who they were... Those deep thoughts made the molly unaware of the paw-steps that sounded like an approaching cat.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
"Hm, well, lets start going this way," He pointed with his tail, "then we can see if we scent anything." While padding, he made sure his apprentice was keeping pace. Couldn't leave his apprentice behind! "So, when we are looking for prey, we want to stay downwind of them. That keeps our scent from coming to them, and them smelling it and running away." Blackwing scented the air, getting a much stronger rabbit scent now than he was before. "Try scenting the air again now, and tell me if you can smell anything."

@FuzzyRatto

Curlkit opened his mouth and gasped. "Ooh! Ooh! Rabbit! Uh, that way! The anti-wind way!" He closed his mouth and beamed. "Okay, how do we catch it?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Cherry panted heavily as she nearly collapsed from running up a hill but ended up tripping and tumbling down with a screech of slight fear. Ending up scratchingherself as she tried to dig her claws into the ground to 'save her life.' With an oof as she hit the ground stopping the scratch slowly dribbling blood
@Moonraven
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Coldsong let out a small breath of relief when Brindlejaw accepted. "Alright then. Let's head out to Lonely Pine, there's bound to be something near that area."

Once they were in the territory, the silence of the journey had really begun to eat at Coldsong. He'd recently grown to enjoy silence, but he actually had something he wanted to say to the deputy, and it wasn't exactly a light conversation. Clearing his throat, Coldsong mewed lowly. "You seem rather tired. May I ask why?"
The deputy nodded at the warrior's suggestion. Why did he ask me to hunt with him? From the last time, Brindlejaw checked the warrior despised his guts.
The deputy didn't mind the silence and rather welcomed it. It allowed the tom to be alone with these thoughts. The thoughts that are slowly killing him, suffocating the tortoiseshell and he allowed it. Well, that was until Coldsong broke the silence and asked a question that seems genuine? "I've been staying up late watching over the camp and doubled my hunting time." An easy white lie, something that was a tiny part of the truth. What truly kept the tom up was the guilt and nightmares that followed him endlessly.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:23 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Following Eaglesoul out of camp and on to the moor, he took in another deep breath. Sweet smelling flowers in breeze drifted in the breeze as he touched his nose to the sky. Galloping after Eaglesoul, he stopped once they were at the training moor. "So? What battle move are we gonna do?" His curious gaze landed on the large blind tom.
@Arie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 24th, 2020, 11:39 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Heatherkit was lying in his nest in the nursery. His long hair had small bits of moss in it. He shook his thick ginger pelt with black splotches and flicked his tail slowly from side to side. Heatherkit watched as Reedkit talked to Hushkit. He sighed, wishing he could get out of his nest. Because of his wounds, the medicine cat, Coyotesnarl, had told him to stay in his nest. Heatherkit wished he could practice his moves he would need to become an apprentice. He sighed and lay his head on his paws, decided to try to fall asleep because there was nothing else to do.
Closed Thread