Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:59 AM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2020, 12:31 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur gave a nod,” Especially if you get muddy in the rain, I’ve had that happen when it started pouring in the middle of the patrol.“ he meowed, he couldn’t help but agree with her on that. Greyfur had noticed that Primrosewhisper was talking a bit more than she had originally.
Primrosewhisper's pelt seemed to stand on end at that. Pouring? On a patrol? the molly would most likely keel over right there. She fought to control her breathing, thumping her tail again loudly. Calm down. It's okay. You're not wet. You're not sinking. The ragdoll fought to keep an air of normalcy in front of Greyfur, laughing slightly and shaking her head in response to his story. She didn't want to scare him off.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 17th, 2020, 12:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper's pelt seemed to stand on end at that. Pouring? On a patrol? the molly would most likely keel over right there. She fought to control her breathing, thumping her tail again loudly. Calm down. It's okay. You're not wet. You're not sinking. The ragdoll fought to keep an air of normalcy in front of Greyfur, laughing slightly and shaking her head in response to his story. She didn't want to scare him off.
Greyfur purred glad to see she was amused with the story as so she seemed,” You must be one of the best warriors in the clan.“ he purred. He knew it probably wasn’t true, but in his eyes she was the best warrior in the clan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 17th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Greyfur purred glad to see she was amused with the story as so she seemed,” You must be one of the best warriors in the clan.“ he purred. He knew it probably wasn’t true, but in his eyes she was the best warrior in the clan.
Primrosewhisper looked up at Greyfur incredulously. Now he just had to be lying. Why, the molly could name five or more warriors off of the top of her head without thinking that were better than her! All she was really good at were sneak attacks, otherwise she was blissfully mediocre. The white-furred molly conveyed this with a small laugh and the shake of her head, opting for a small break from speaking for now. She still wanted to make sure he wasn't only talking to her because of it.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 17th, 2020, 01:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Primrosewhisper looked up at Greyfur incredulously. Now he just had to be lying. Why, the molly could name five or more warriors off of the top of her head without thinking that were better than her! All she was really good at were sneak attacks, otherwise she was blissfully mediocre. The white-furred molly conveyed this with a small laugh and the shake of her head, opting for a small break from speaking for now. She still wanted to make sure he wasn't only talking to her because of it.
Greyfur gave a purr,” Aww come on...at least know you are the most beautiful she-cat in Thunderclan, probably the prettiest she-cat in the forest.“ he purred. It surprised him that she went back to being reserved all of a sudden. He couldn’t help but wonder if he said something wrong.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 17th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old June 17th, 2020, 08:19 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Greyfur gave a purr,” Aww come on...at least know you are the most beautiful she-cat in Thunderclan, probably the prettiest she-cat in the forest.“ he purred. It surprised him that she went back to being reserved all of a sudden. He couldn’t help but wonder if he said something wrong.
Primrosewhisper's eyes stayed wide, searching the older tom's face dutifully. He just had to be lying. Right? Her ears grow hot as her tail thrashed again, another soft smile growing on her face. he thought she was the prettiest in Thunderclan- no, the forest? That simply couldn't be so. "oh dear, you're too kind." The molly truly wanted to tell him she thought he was handsome, but words like that didn't just come out of Primrose's mouth at will. No, those took quite a bit of courage to say.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 17th, 2020, 12:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Primrosewhisper's eyes stayed wide, searching the older tom's face dutifully. He just had to be lying. Right? Her ears grow hot as her tail thrashed again, another soft smile growing on her face. he thought she was the prettiest in Thunderclan- no, the forest? That simply couldn't be so. "oh dear, you're too kind." The molly truly wanted to tell him she thought he was handsome, but words like that didn't just come out of Primrose's mouth at will. No, those took quite a bit of courage to say.
(When should he ask her to be mates)
Greyfur smiled,” Just saying the truth, Primrosewhisper...“ he purred. Man he wanted her to be his mate, but he knew that it was too early to ask her, she’d probably react negatively at this early stage of them flirting.

Old June 17th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
She jumps before she jumps her tail wiggling slightly
She jumps on the rocks and said "there"
(Bump)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Hazel Nut

His ears perked up "what's wrong ?" he meowed and head over to the tiny thing.

@gs29513

Lionwhisker grinned with his back turned "maybe ....maybe I wasn't ..." he chuckled .

@Socks @Sootsplash @Dust

His ears perked up at that and trotted over " they were probably too rough...let him rest here and he should be fine.."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 17th, 2020, 04:25 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

"I-I was pwaying and fell on my nose," Jaykit wailed. @NIGHTOWL
being this young is art

Old June 17th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
Selling out? Surely not, she was perfectly capable and respectful of her own worth... right? Whatever the case was, Buzztuft didn't dwell on it for long as she felt a paw boop her in return. Did Pinepuff of all cats really just do that? She was surprised, at least until she took a closer look... it appears that the fluffy cat didn't have much of a nose to return the favour normally. "Oh, I... uh... didn't notice that. My apologies." Buzztuft dipped her head in reconciliation. It was best not to dwell too long as to not sour the mood, luckily, it seemed Pinepuff agreed as she posed her next question.
"You'd be surprised. Most cats seem to take it the wrong way, which I suppose I can't really blame them for. But... am I really to blame for being brought up into a clan with so many pretty faces? I don't think so. I really just want to make sure these cats know and appreciate their own good qualities while having a good time." The calico's meow was somewhat quieter and conflicted. Buzztuft had never really... thought... about why she was doing what she was doing before, but that seemed about right to her. She just wanted to be kind, but apparently she was doing it wrong based on how most other cats seemed to react. Meeting Pinepuff's bright gaze with her own, she put on a smile as to not raise too much concern. "It's not all that bad, though. At least my ways have earned me one friend! I appreciate your willingness to... tolerate me? I suppose that's the right word." Buzztuft purred, feeling more at ease with speaking her mind more clearly. Returning to a more cheerful state, the she-cat brought herself closer to Pinepuff, a goofy smile shining bright on her face.

@Fuzzy

Pinepuff chuckled. This was fin already. Getting to talk with Buzztuft was actually relaxing. The young cat might be annoying to other cats but Pinepuff got along with her quiet well. Play was fun. And surely warriors didn't need to lose that. Fun kept life interesting. That was why she had to get Cherrybubble out the other day.
"My, my. Some cats need to let loose. Can't be so sour and strike their whole life." She shook her head slightly. Though the smile never left her muzzle. "I can assure you there is a lot of pretty faces around dear." She purred. "Each in their own way, like yours is quiet stunning on you but it wouldn't look right on another cat. They don't have the body to pull it off." Pinepuff explained, tail wrapping itself around her.

[sorry this is late and short]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread