Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:48 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:44 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by occultation
Today 03:42 PM
Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by occultation
Today 03:35 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by glitch
Today 03:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Dapplestar climbed onto the Breezerock, her tail drooping behind her. The black and white she-cat was weak, her body aching as she'd been at last released from another term of being caged and beaten and starved. Already however, it was clear she was regaining her strength as a light filled her eyes, her spirit unbroken. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" Shouted Dapplestar, reclaiming her spot with a hint of fervor. She imagined Singenight up there, and scowled in distaste. "As you all know, the Evil Era is over. With Grousestar's help we have been liberated from Singnight and his wicked ways, and his most loyal of followers have been rooted out and dealt with. To any of those who supported him out of fear, I understand, and grant thee mercy. We must heal and recover from the darkness that rotted in our bones for too long. Unity, is what we need. To start, it is high time that WindClan has a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of WindClan is Blazingstorm!"
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Hushfeather woke up with a jump, she was surrounded by dirt, she dug her way out, and finally took a look around. She stared and the bleak world, it was a grey day and snow fell she didn't see much life, she eyed the moor her legs stiff from not being used for two full years. She blinked and stretched. She licked her paw and felt dirt fall off. She arched her back and winced as it cracked and dirt fell off her. She squinted as sunlight filtered into her eyes. and she started to walk slowly towards camp. Her legs aching after she made it not that far away, she stopped and rested. She looked like a porcupine, her fur mattered and sticking up in all places. Her usual sandy colored fur looked like she had been busy trying to tunnel and she smelled like rat bile rotting in a twoleg place and the stench of mousebile and the dirtplace. Her usual calm violet eyes with hints dark blue and grey, were wide and you could clearly see her vains throbbing. Her bushy tail hung limp as she rested on the rock, shivering in the snow. What happened, I swear I was sleeping in camp and I find myself buried alive. Did Windclan start burying cats for sport? What year is it...She croaked out her first sentence since 2015," I, Hushfeather, Am back...And who in the name of Starclan buried me? I was alive!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Cayote kit cheated Frome his mother's side," BLAZING STORM!BLAZING STORM!!!" But silently thinks,"why does the clan leader look so weak?
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

It was cold. GleamKit could feel the cold on her fur. She woke up. Searching around for her mother's warm body. She was gone. Long gone by the smell of it. GleamKit was hungry. And cold. She couldn't be gone. They were only a moon old. They still relied heavily on their mother for warmth and for milk. She looked over a ShineKit lying next to her, she was cold too. ShineKit was shivering heavily, her fur sticking to her body from the dampness of the snow. "Are you hungry too, ShineKit?"
"Y-y-yes! W-w-wh-whe-where's m-m-m-mother?"
"I don't know! I can't find her anywhere!"
"I'm so cold...please...G-G-GleamKit, Help m-me."
"I wish I could! We need to hunt! And be brave and strong like big warriors!" It wasn't working. There was no hope left for a litter of rogue kits abandoned in the snow. GleamKit Mewled with frustration. "M-maybe if we huddle together we can keep warm!"
"AcornKit, Come huddle next to us!" The smallest and weakest, AcornKit, trembled, snow falling off his whiskers as he did so. He made an effort to move towards his sisters, even if he was slow. GleamKit couldn't remember much of what happened after that. They fell asleep. Probably dead.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

(Aww poor Moon!! Nooooo he would never do thaaaat XD)

From a ways off, Couragepaw watched his friend. He had never wished more that he had mind reading abilities then at that moment. But the more he wished, the more he found himself failing. Why wasn't this working? Why did he feel so, so...helpless. That was the word for it, helpless. He couldn't believe she had actually turned him away like that. I blew it. I tried so hard to make her trust me and...and I guess I did it wrong. Couragepaw thought. A chilly breeze cut through his tan fur and he shivered visibly. Looking down at Moonpaw, he wasn't quite sure of what to do now. He shifted uncomfortably, as another icy breeze cut through his pelt. If he went down there now she would be angry at him. And he didn't want to stretch the rift that seemed to have grown between the two. The rift that he wanted so desperately to mend, only...only he didn't have the tools to. He didn't have the proper tools to mend this incredible rift that seemed to have appeared between him and her.
What have I done? He thought as he sighed, his tail twitching back and forth in discomfort. A determined expression came over his Amber hues and he suddenly found himself padding back towards her, although almost everything in him was yowling at him not to do this. Not to try and fix this, to wait unti he could get proper help, but the forces that were pulling him along rebelled against it.
"Moonpaw, I-" He began, and then cut himself off. Where did he start with something like this? What could he say about it? What was there to say; he had told her and she had rejected him. Of everything that he had expected, rejection had not been part of it. What do I ask her? Why are you acting so weird? Why did you reject me? What is this all about? Couragepaw thought, and before he realized what he was doing, he found all three questions spilling from his maw. "Why are you acting so weird, Moonpaw? Why did you reject me like that? And what is this all about?" He asked, his Amber hues darkening and his expression as close to dangerous as it had ever been around her.
He just couldn't understand what had fueled her reaction. Did she have another, secret crush? One she had been purposely keeping hidden from him? But why would she do that? The only explanation I can think of is that they're from another Clan...there's no Medicine Cat Apprentice here and I don't have any enemies- yet. Couragepaw thought grimly. He kept his amber hues fixed on Moonpaw, awaiting her explanation of...well, everything.
Moonpaw had gotten to her paws as she noticed him coming towards her again. She wasn't very happy with him, though she couldn't tell if she was angry or not, she just felt... broken.
But... His reaction was not in the slightest what she had expected from him, though she wasn't sure what she had expected, or if she had expected anything. She took a step away from him. Was he angry? He seemed to be, sort of, but... What was he talking about? Rejecting him? She would never do that and how exactly was it her rejecting him? The ragdoll felt like she had been cuffed across the ears or smacked in the face by his words, he wasn't making any sense!
Taking a deep breath she began to speak, forcing her voice to remain steady and as calm as she could get it to be, though she still couldn't tell if the way it wanted to rise was from anger, fear or the threat of tears. She rarely cried, and now was not a good time, nor was it an excellent reason. She felt something for a tom who seemed to not share those feelings, why cry? It didn't make any sense and she wished that things would start making some sense again.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about Couragepaw. You know why I'm acting so weird, you'd have to know to do something so hurtful." She spat the final word out and then paused in order to make her voice return to its calmer manner. He would have to know though, right? Know that she had these confusing feelings for him. How else would he tease her like that?
"Didn't you expect me to reject your... Your joke, if it can even be called that?" She didn't know what he was talking about though, maybe this was just a continuation of what he had done earlier. She hated how angry the calm voice she used sounded, she never used a voice that calm when she was truly calm, and it sounded too tense. She remained looking at him, studying his amber eyes and for the first time felt actually frightened of him and the way he acted. Not frightened in the ways she had felt before, that he may laugh if she slipped or find out her secret. She was actually, truly scared of him and her own attempt at a calm voice scattered in her mind, leaving her looking at him, no longer speaking to him. She wanted the weirdness to end, to rewind her life and pause it, take a different route in life and end up somewhere so much less... Less, this. Whatever this is.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Pantherstrike slid into camp, a rabbit dangling from her jaws. The black she-cat's emerald green eyes zeroed in on the fresh-kill pile, and for a moment she looked relieved that it was quite full. Leaf-bare, after all was a tough season and the Clan needed all the prey it could get.

"We did well didnt we Panthy!" Swiftsky purred proudly as he padded in behind her, a smile on his lips. A crow hung from his maw as he glanced at Pantherstrike and grinned through the bird's feathers. The black and white tom padded forward to her side, tail flicking.

Pantherstrike glanced at her friend before giving a small shrug, padding swiftly toward the fresh-kill pile in silence. She didnt like it how Swiftsky was able to break down her walls, she needed to not be attatched to anyone but she found herself enjoying his company, smiling back and not faking it for once, enjoying being with somebody and often wondering, waiting for him to come up to her and ask to hang out. And she found herself saying yes. Because she was starting to like being around him.

How was she supposed to deal with that?

"Uh, Panther?" Swiftsky bounced behind her, as usual he was filled with energy and happiness that almost made Pantherstrike smile. Almost.

"Yes," Pantherstrike finally answered, dropping the rabbit on the pile and swiping her tongue over her jaws, avoiding looking at him.

Swiftsky purred, dropping his bird and grinning. "I think we're the best hunters in the Clan!"

"Of course we are, we're the only ones who get people fed around here," Pantherstrike found herself joking along and flicked an ear.

"Undoubtedly." Swiftsky nudged his shoulder against hers. "Say, why dont we get a bite to eat and then help clear out the elders den? I know its an apprentice job but serving our Clan is more important then thinking about ranks right? So whattya say, share a rabbit and lets go gather some moss, I know a place near this oak tree and the moss is soft and perfect, the elders would love it."

Pantherstrike listened as he babbled on, unable to help a smile from twitching at her lips as her eyes sparkled with amusement. Finally she found herself giggling--And, Panther was usually serious and never laughed, never smiled, only worried about work. But now she was grinning, amused as she nodded and chuckled again.

"Shut up Swift." Pantherstrike smiled, hearing the affection lace her voice as she hooked the rabbit up with a claw. "The sooner we eat the sooner we can go gather that moss." And she didnt miss the joyful spark in his eyes as she spoke.

Boy she was in a predicament, wasnt she?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:13 PM

@Pink Orca;

Cloudgaze was resting at the top of a small hill, watching Primrosekit play in the grass, along with Cherrykit.

Cherrykit pawed at Primrosekit with a smile, mewing.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
@Pink Orca;

Cloudgaze was resting at the top of a small hill, watching Primrosekit play in the grass, along with Cherrykit.

Cherrykit pawed at Primrosekit with a smile, mewing.
Primrose grinned. "Hey, catch me if you can!" she mewed, bounding up the hill and waiting at the top for her littermate to follow her.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM

Cherrykit laughed, chasing after her.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 05:03 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
Cherrykit laughed, chasing after her.
The tiny she-kit bounded away over the hill, just out of her mother's sight, and looked over her shoulder at her sibling, but tripped over a notch in the ground and tumbled forward into a very badly located rabbit burrow, landing awkwardly on her back with a yelp.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread