Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Cat of Metal

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[this is so late again mehhhh]
"Ah, um," Waspwhisker faltered again. Couldn't she see that it was a bit hard to make friends? Oh, right, she was probably an apprentice with a ton of companions following her tail. His heart sank just thinking about it.

"I don't know. Sometimes I like being alone, but then I find myself lonely. Sometimes I don't want to talk to others, but other times I'm just longing for a friend. I'm in a weird situation and I just don't know," he shuddered. "Can we talk about something else? Are you hungry?"
(Its okay!)
"Hmmm... I guess I am." Aluminumpaw seemed to just realize her hunger. She guessed that must've been the reason she came out into the clearing in the first place, but started talking to Waspwhisker and forgotten.

Allo! I am Aluminumstrike!

"'You're alot heavier than you look.' Silence. 'I had a big breakfast.'" ~Falcon & Captian America, Captian America The Winter Soldier
Old June 6th, 2017, 04:56 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@Nighty

Runningpaw was sitting the clearing, the sunlight shining on her raven black fur, making her very hot, and sweat, it was agitating. But, that didn't mean she hated Greenleaf. The coolest of the river around the camp kept her from hating it, making it a lot cooler than it was currently. She used to couldn't go near it as it was out of the camp grounds, but now as an apprentice she had the freedom to go to the river, to relax, to feel the coolness of the water. She couldn't wait to learn to swim, to catch fish, to learn, everything basically. She shifted as she sat, her blue-green eyes narrowed in agitation of the heat, but it also shined with excitement. It was her first day of training and she absolutely could not wait. And, she could finally see the butterflies that her father, Toothless wanted her to see. Runningpaw was so excited, ready for adventure, for training, for everything being an apprentice could give at her. Whiskers twitching, she stared around the clearing, looking toward the warriors den. Waiting, waiting for her mentor, Chaseripple to appear. The heat of the Greenleaf sun seemed to not bother her anymore as she waited with bated breathe for her mentor. Shifting as she sat, continuously, tail lashing. It was hard to wait. Runningpaw wasn't the most patient of cats, she never really was, and waiting for her mentor was a rather difficult thing to do, for her technically. Come onnnn... She thought, a slight whine of impatience escaped from her muzzle. This was really hard. Reeally hard. The raven-black apprentice just wanted to pace, instead of sit their, but she had to try to be patient. But it was harder than it looked, really. She couldn't go two seconds without going from patient to impatient in a matter of moments. It was just how she worked. And she could never sit still nowadays, she used to though, when she was a kit. But now that she was an apprentice, sitting still was almost impossible. Runningpaw often wondered why it was this way, but never really thought about it much. And she wasn't thinking about it really right now. All she was thinking of was if her mentor was even gonna wake up. Was she gonna have to? She gave a snort at the thought. It would be rather anticlimactic. Instead of her being waked up, she had to wake up her mentor. Brilliant. Oh it was really brilliant. Very brilliant indeed.

Last edited by seasalt; June 6th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old June 6th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Sproutwhisker’s heart felt heavy when she didn’t reply to his question about enjoying him being around. He felt her bury her face into his chest fur and he held her close to him, purring lightly now and making sure that nobody would could in the way of them. “It’s going to be alright..” The young tom-cat murmured softly to Talonfang, “I’m here and I’m not going anywhere - I promise you that.”
The black and white shecat nodded and tried to stop crying but failed and broke out into broken sobs.
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

The black and white shecat nodded and tried to stop crying but failed and broke out into broken sobs.
Sproutwhisker was no mouse-brain when it came to these types of things. He had heard in the past as other tom-cats would complain about the she-cats in the clan being too emotional or something like that - he never really understood it. The tom-cat knew that everyone deserve comfort and right now, he wanted to give Talonfang the whole world if he could. “I love you..” He murmured to her in a softened, affection tone as he held her close, “It’s okay, let it all out. Emotions aren’t meant to be bottled up inside of you.” It was something that he believed, even though most did not follow this thought process like he did.
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker was no mouse-brain when it came to these types of things. He had heard in the past as other tom-cats would complain about the she-cats in the clan being too emotional or something like that - he never really understood it. The tom-cat knew that everyone deserve comfort and right now, he wanted to give Talonfang the whole world if he could. “I love you..” He murmured to her in a softened, affection tone as he held her close, “It’s okay, let it all out. Emotions aren’t meant to be bottled up inside of you.” It was something that he believed, even though most did not follow this thought process like he did.
He shouldn't see you in this state! she thought to herself. But unable to control her breakdown she just cried silently. "I love you too......" she murmured between gasps. She was hyperventilating.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

He shouldn't see you in this state! she thought to herself. But unable to control her breakdown she just cried silently. "I love you too......" she murmured between gasps. She was hyperventilating.
Sproutwhisker had no objection to her breakdown, knowing that many cats were known to have such emotional outbursts. He only wished to help her and make the she-cat that he loved happy again. The black-and-white furred male faintly remembered seeing his own father break down once when he lost his mate. He was much too young to understand what had happened between them, so he never really knew what did occur. A pained smile came onto his muzzle when he heard her tell him that she loved him too - it warmed his heart that she loved him, but it pained him to see her so broken inside. “Shh.. You don’t have to speak..” Sproutwhisker murmured, licking her forehead, “Focus on your breaths and try to calm your nerves..” He knew nothing about hyperventilation, but he had come close in the past to having his own breakdown - so far though, he had never had one. The closest time he ever came to breaking down was when Ripplewhisker, his adopted father and the first clan cat that he ever met, died from a terrible sickness several moons ago.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker had no objection to her breakdown, knowing that many cats were known to have such emotional outbursts. He only wished to help her and make the she-cat that he loved happy again. The black-and-white furred male faintly remembered seeing his own father break down once when he lost his mate. He was much too young to understand what had happened between them, so he never really knew what did occur. A pained smile came onto his muzzle when he heard her tell him that she loved him too - it warmed his heart that she loved him, but it pained him to see her so broken inside. “Shh.. You don’t have to speak..” Sproutwhisker murmured, licking her forehead, “Focus on your breaths and try to calm your nerves..” He knew nothing about hyperventilation, but he had come close in the past to having his own breakdown - so far though, he had never had one. The closest time he ever came to breaking down was when Ripplewhisker, his adopted father and the first clan cat that he ever met, died from a terrible sickness several moons ago.
She took her loves advice and soon fell fast asleep. She fell asleep to the sound of rhythmic breathing and the warmth of his skin.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

She took her loves advice and soon fell fast asleep. She fell asleep to the sound of rhythmic breathing and the warmth of his skin.
The young tom-cat soon noticed that she had fallen asleep in his embrace, obviously calmed now by his words and perhaps even his presence. “Sleep well, sweetie..” Sproutwhisker whispered, nuzzling her before lifting his head and looking around, making eye-contact with a few cats that lingered in the clearing. He would protect her with his life, make sure no harm - emotional or physical - would come to his precious Talonfang. The warrior wasn’t known for being vicious nor violent, but for his love, he would do anything to keep safe.
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Very rarely did Shadepaw get this angry with Ravenkit, and when he did, to the little black tom, it was like the whole of the Dark Forest had come to drag him underground. Suddenly very sorry for talking back to Shadepaw, he hung his head in shame, shaking ever so slightly.

"Yes, Shadepaw. I'm sorry." he whispered, shying away a little. While he thought of Shadepaw as sort of a brother figure, he doubted these feelings sometimes when the Apprentice got mad. Wasn't family supposed to love each other no matter what?

----

Wildpaw dipped her head submissively, a move that she guessed would please Shadepaw, especially in this state. She hoped she was right. "Well, it seems that Shadepaw has made his decision. Go on, then, you heard him. Your training starts tomorrow morning. Meet me by the fresh-kill pile as soon as the dawn patrol leaves." she meowed authoritatively, though her body language was still submissive towards Shadepaw.

The scruffy grey Apprentice felt no sympathy for Ravenkit; in fact, she realized, she had never felt sympathy at all, not for anyone. Not for her mother when she left, and not for her father or mentor when they were killed.

----

Ravenkit flattened his ears and scampered off at Wildpaw's order, towards the Nursery, where he dove into his nest, covering his face with his paws.
"Thank you, Wildpaw." The slightest lowering of his head hid the vanity that was showing beneath his calm exterior, flashing in his hues and making his smile brighter. "I assume you do not need reminders; I will be waiting for you both here tomorow morning." He spoke before the young tom ran off, watching him with narrowed green hues. If Ravenkit couldn't grow up and face the world for what it was, then he didn't need a mewling kit. "Wildpaw, do as you please for the rest of the day; but you are my partner, and just as I have responsibilities, you have responsibilities. Do not forget to try and persuade those who you meet to join our cause. I will meet you back here at sundown... we can catch up then." He watched the scruffy feline with harder hues, expression darker then it should be for talking to his "partner." All in all, it was obvious that while Wildpaw might have a grudging respect, if any at all, for Shadepaw; the respect was not returned. Perhaps there was the smallest bit in the smallest way, but other then that? None whatsoever. "Until sundown, then." Dipping his head to her once more, Shadepaw strode off, disappearing into the shadows like some sort of a night creature... some sort of a nightmare, more like. Indeed, Shadepaw could turn someone's world into a living nightmare... meaning he was, quite literally, a creature of nightmares.

(would you rather timeskip or take a break?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 6th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 02:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
(replies will be short) the warrior gave her a sad chuckle and layed his head on his paws. '' sure'' he said quietly ''you dont have to try and cheer me up, you just met me after all. Toothless by the way.'' he said, his green optics flickered with depression and confusion, it really wasnt his day today.
{No problem!}
Toothless. Creekblast had heard that make before. She felt as if she should remember it. Creekblast didn't have the best memory. Especially with names and faces. Wait wait wait, Toothless...
No Creekblast could remember. As she looked at him, she recognized his eyes. She couldn't forget those anywhere. Creekblast has just walked up to her former crush. She remembered having the biggest crush on him, when he was Toothpaw, and she was Creekpaw. But that was so long ago.. Wgen they had become warriors, Creekblast has wanted to be his mate, she remembered the little fantasies she had imagined, a life with him. Now that she thought about it, she realized once more how silly she had been. And how much it had hurt when he took Minnowstrean as his mate. And here she was now, trying to comfort him. Just like in her apprentice moons, Creekblast wasn't the best at comforting others. But now, looking at him, remembering what he had meant to her, it moved something inside of Creekblast. She had spent moons pushing her feelings for him deep, deep down and away. And when he and Minnowstream had had kits, she had pretty much forgotten about Toothless. But here he was, once more, after the longest time when she hadn't talked to him.
She could leave right now, he had offered her that choice. She could continue to avoid him, to keep her feelings for him crushed down where they belonged. But he looked so sad. "No, it's okay. I'll stay! I don't mind. Besides, you need some cheering up. You look like you've been sad for days!" The silver molly meowed, sitting beside the ebony warrior. "And besides, I think we've met before." Well, there was no turning back now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a while now, the dark pelted tom had been sitting in the clearing. Watching. Listening. It was as though there was nothing wrong. And, for Jasperpelt, there was very rarely anything wrong. Other then his inability to comfort properly through words... because, to be honest, the tom was far from graceful with his speech. He stumbled over words. He stumbled over the meanings of words. He had a rough time making sure that other cats understood what he meant. And yet, when there was a problem, somehow he always knew where to go to find the right cats. It seemed all of Jasperpelt's friends had been broken in some way. Whether they had done something wrong, or had some wrong done to them. Or perhaps they were just emotional in general. But, then again, it would be a rare occasion to find a cat who had not been broken in some way before.

And if they hadn't, then Jasperpelt congratulated them. Perhaps they weren't growing up and meeting the world like they should, but the world as it was was a cruel place. And he didn't want the innocent, sweet cats to have to learn about it. Come to think of it, the tom wished he had remained young and innocent forever. He wished he had never grown up and faced the world. Never seen how backstabbing and two-sided cats could be. Never have to know how broken a cat could get. But, it made him happy to know that perhaps somewhere, somehow, he could put a little light in someone's life. He'd done it for friends of his. He loved his best friend, and her kits. It broke his heart knowing that her mate had died, even though it had already been a while since that day. And Littlesong, who had been sick before; at least at some point she had, and he hadn't seen her since.

Angelcloud and Heavencloud, the twins, with their similar personalities; Jasperpelt didn't know too much about them yet. And Fallenstream... not all cats knew what the deputy had done. But he did. And, he was able to overlook that! True, perhaps he wouldn't always look at the tom in the way others did. But he was able to respect and admire his determination, and be glad that he had gotten the position. That was one thing that Jasperpelt was absolutely sure he would never be able to do, become deputy. It would be too rough on him; too much pressure, too many cats asking for things, ceremonies to do, names to remember, and all around chaos if he were ever to become deputy. The first question he would have in his head would be 'why.' No pride. No happiness. Just worry. But, there was no fear with that now-- because after all, Jasperpelt wasn't the deputy. Fallenstream was, and he wouldn't have to worry about his chances for a long time to come.

A white-furred warrior padded into the clearing from the Warriors den, the pale silver stripes marking her legs, tail, and face shining in the weak morning sunlight. Her steps were slow, but firm and steady. Her face had a small smile on it, and her tail was held high. If you just looked at Shellfeather, you wouldn't see anything wrong with the feline. But if you looked closer, you would notice her slightly dropped ears, her clenched jaw, and her eyes that held blue swirls of sadness. Those eyes were meant to sparkle with a smile, shine with love, and cackle with fierce bravery. But right now, they were whirlpools of despair and loneliness.
Shellfeather didn't know how to live with herself right now. She felt so lonely. Her kits had their own lives to lead, even Spicepaw. She had noticed her only son was becoming more and more acquainted with his fellow Riverclan apprentices. Shellfeather also hadn't found her best friend, Scorchingflame, yet. She was starting to worry. Had he left the clan? Had he died? If he had died, and she hadn't gotten the chance to say goodbye, Shellfeather would surely not be able to live with herself even more than she could not right now. The she-cat headed for the exit into the territory, planning to go for a swim in the river. She needed to clear her head, to figure out what she wanted to do now that she was back in Riverclan. She had an apprentice to train, that was one thing, but what else?
{can we move this to the territory? ^^}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread