Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:13 PM
the aloe market
Last post by aloeforurburn
Today 06:13 PM
Hi, I'm Hiraeth.
by hiraeth
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:12 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Rose
Today 06:09 PM
count down until staff...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 02:14 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Brightflame purred softly as her kits crawled about. She layed her head in her nest, and watched as Hivekit finally went to play. Their father would be so proud..

Dawnkit squeaked softly as Emberkit hit her. He's heavier than he looks! She helped Emberkit up with her paw. @TeamRiverRipple @Dawneye @Chasepaw @Puddletail @wolfnight

Last edited by lucidense; April 26th, 2020 at 02:15 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:30 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Aw, she'd spooked him! The soft gray she-cat almost laughs, but manages to retain the little giggle behind her smiling lips. "Sounds like you know a lot of cats," she points out cheerily after his little list. "I don't really know Duskmoth! I'm sure he's cool, though. Although to be fair... I think anybody's pretty cool next to Batglare." A mischievous snicker escapes before she could contain it. With a flick of her tail, she guides Boulderpaw further into the den. "But as for pointers... I'm not sure I'm the best to ask! Uhhhhh..." Sitting down, Elderpaw looks up into space and absently begins tapping her pawtip to her chin thoughtfully. "Ah!" She slaps her paw back down on the ground. "If you're going to put ants in somebody's nest, make sure it's when they're all out with their mentors so you're not caught!"
[ @The Cannibal ]
Old April 26th, 2020, 03:04 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Dimtail stirred from his impromptu nap as Honeypelt laid down a short distance away. He blinked the grogginess away and slowly sat up. "Hi." He tried to keep the tiredness from his voice. "Couldn't sleep?"
Honeypelt
She heard stirring behind her. Honeypelt kept still, ears still pricked toward the twilight.
She heard paws shuffled to where she sat outside the grassy den, the WindClan plains bathed in silver.
Honeypelt shifted her green eyes to where Dimtail sat down beside her. His eyes were glassy and the tom attempted to bring himself out of his sleep state.
"No, I can't sleep." She wiggled her nose, stifling a sigh. Honeypelt turned to Dimtail, gesturing up toward Silverpelt.
"Aren't the stars absolutely stunning?" She she-cat's sage green eyes glimmered in wide amazement. She continued, turning to gaze above, "I often find myself wondering if I'm honoring them gracefully." Honeypelt looked down to her paws, head stooped low. "Like I'm never doing what needs to be done." The warrior mewed in a hushed tone.

Honeypelt of WindClan

Old April 26th, 2020, 03:16 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
To be honest Silverpaw was too excited to sleep, the tom barely slept and instead stayed up all night to plan his perfect 'hello' for his mentor. Shutting his eyes as he heard steps coming closer and someone standing over him. He hasn't quite memoried Whisperheart's scent yet but was pretty sure that this was her. Stifling a giggle the apprentice stayed still and silent until the molly made her move.
He was not expecting to be poked hard, waiting for a few seconds the tom...sprung up from his new moss bed and shouted, "BOO!" Landing with a devilish smile he hoped that he scared the worrier or perhaps startled her.
Whisperheart
Whisperheart's fur immediately bristled and she let out a surprised yowl. Silverpaw had given her a scare!
This one is going to be a handful... and he's my first apprentice!
The warrior lay her fur flat, held her head high, and puffed her chest. "It is good to see enthusiasm. Let's channel it the correct way from now on, shall we, Silverpaw?" Whisperheart nudged Silverpaw gently out of the apprentice's den.
Whispereart circled around to stand in front of Silverpaw. She sat down, gesturing the young apprentice do the same. "The warrior code is the foundation for the harmony of all the clans. Without the warrior code, there would be chaos, bloodshed, famine, and hostility." She squinted and glared her round amber eyes, a warning glance at Silverpaw for his full attention. "By the time you become a warrior, you will feel honored to live by the sacred warrior code."
Whisperheart nodded to Silverpaw, a signal to follow her. She headed toward the entrance of the camp. "So today, we will leave camp and explore the territory."

Honeypelt of WindClan

Old April 26th, 2020, 03:37 PM

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Whisperheart

It was sunhigh. All around, clan cats were settled into their dens, attempting to keep cover from the chilling rain. The sky was stone-grey. The wind came in shallow gusts, piercing through Whisperheart's pelt.
She had become restless in her nest, listening to gossip of the other warriors. Her curiosity led her to pad out of the warriors' den and to the entrance of Coyotesnarl's medicine cat den.
She peered her head in, ears flattened as water streamed off of them. She gave a small chirp, careful not to silently catch the grizzled medicine cat by surprise.
The grey she-cat held the catmint under her tongue, then moved it to rest between her teeth and cheek. While out hunting, she was lucky enough to come across a patch of catmint. Though pitiful, she snatched all of it. Clan cats must work together.

@wren

*bump? sorry ): @wren

Honeypelt of WindClan

Last edited by rhi; April 28th, 2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:10 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Eaglepaw closed his eyes and tried to catch any scent of prey he knew."I can smell rabbit" he told Littlewish. He paused to scent the air again. "And mouse" he continued. He opened hie eyes."Is there anything else?" he asked his mentor.

@Moon Lily
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@S-oft
Gentlemoo seemed rather upset. Tulipapple is expecting, this was the one thing I told her I don’t want. I can’t do this kit thing. They are helpless, annoying, and always getting into mischief. Should I leave the clan so they don’t know their father, but I’d be a terrible father that they’d hate me, what should I do... he glanced around in confusion,” I need some advice....” he meowed as he sat down next to a clanmate.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:15 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@S-oft
Gentlemoo seemed rather upset. Tulipapple is expecting, this was the one thing I told her I don’t want. I can’t do this kit thing. They are helpless, annoying, and always getting into mischief. Should I leave the clan so they don’t know their father, but I’d be a terrible father that they’d hate me, what should I do... he glanced around in confusion,” I need some advice....” he meowed as he sat down next to a clanmate.
Puffinhop had been messing about with a moss ball, batting it between his white paws. The tuxedo tom almost made a squeak when he was approached but the idea of advice made his ears perked. "Well heck! I don't have much life experiences but I could offer an ear, outside view, even?' he chuckled softly, his words so gentle but and welcoming like an afternoon nap in the sun.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Puffinhop had been messing about with a moss ball, batting it between his white paws. The tuxedo tom almost made a squeak when he was approached but the idea of advice made his ears perked. "Well heck! I don't have much life experiences but I could offer an ear, outside view, even?' he chuckled softly, his words so gentle but and welcoming like an afternoon nap in the sun.
Gentlemoo flicked his tail,” I found out my mate is expecting kits...I really don’t want to be a father. I don’t think I’d even make a good father. I’m just conflicted what to do...should I ask my mate to raise the kits alone and not tell them I’m the father, or do I be a terrible father and mate and flee the clan so I don’t ruin my kits lives by having me around...” he meowed, he wasn’t trying to sound disloyal, but that might be his only option if otherwise he’d ruin his kits lives.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:31 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo flicked his tail,” I found out my mate is expecting kits...I really don’t want to be a father. I don’t think I’d even make a good father. I’m just conflicted what to do...should I ask my mate to raise the kits alone and not tell them I’m the father, or do I be a terrible father and mate and flee the clan so I don’t ruin my kits lives by having me around...” he meowed, he wasn’t trying to sound disloyal, but that might be his only option if otherwise he’d ruin his kits lives.
Puffinhop felt his fur fluff up as he flustered at the sudden onset of words and emotions. "Oh dear, that's a lot," He gulped his words, quick to start noring on the inside of his cheek. "Well, you're a first time father... how do you know you'd be a bad dad?" Puffinhop muttered, pawing anxiously at the moss. "The simple fact you're worried about being a and shows you won't intentionally one," Puffinhop paused to think about the lack of his own father in his life, letting out a long sigh.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread