Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rp tracker/finder
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:15 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:08 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 01:05 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 05:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhi View Post
Honeypelt
She heard stirring behind her. Honeypelt kept still, ears still pricked toward the twilight.
She heard paws shuffled to where she sat outside the grassy den, the WindClan plains bathed in silver.
Honeypelt shifted her green eyes to where Dimtail sat down beside her. His eyes were glassy and the tom attempted to bring himself out of his sleep state.
"No, I can't sleep." She wiggled her nose, stifling a sigh. Honeypelt turned to Dimtail, gesturing up toward Silverpelt.
"Aren't the stars absolutely stunning?" She she-cat's sage green eyes glimmered in wide amazement. She continued, turning to gaze above, "I often find myself wondering if I'm honoring them gracefully." Honeypelt looked down to her paws, head stooped low. "Like I'm never doing what needs to be done." The warrior mewed in a hushed tone.
Dimtail thought about what she said and looked up at glittering sky. "Sometimes I feel..... unworthy? That I'm not trying hard enough, maybe." He admitted sheepishly. He wasn't good with the whole being honest about his feelings thing- that's what his siblings did.
The words felt empty and hollow on his tongue, despite the truth that rang with them.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Puffinhop felt his fur fluff up as he flustered at the sudden onset of words and emotions. "Oh dear, that's a lot," He gulped his words, quick to start noring on the inside of his cheek. "Well, you're a first time father... how do you know you'd be a bad dad?" Puffinhop muttered, pawing anxiously at the moss. "The simple fact you're worried about being a and shows you won't intentionally one," Puffinhop paused to think about the lack of his own father in his life, letting out a long sigh.
Gentlemoo blinked,” I get frustrated with most are troublesome, and I know nothing of discipline, I mean once Twilightstar gave me an apprentice, I mentored her for the day, I was terrible so I resigned as her mentor...so I wouldn’t work as a father if I couldn’t work as a mentor. I’m clueless, like what do you even do to make them happy. Act like a fool and dance around the nursery? They would hate it me, I’d mess up and they are tiny, I’d probably accidentally squish them. ” he meowed feeling conflicted,” I’m loyal, but my loyalty would ruin my kits life.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:00 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo blinked,” I get frustrated with most are troublesome, and I know nothing of discipline, I mean once Twilightstar gave me an apprentice, I mentored her for the day, I was terrible so I resigned as her mentor...so I wouldn’t work as a father if I couldn’t work as a mentor. I’m clueless, like what do you even do to make them happy. Act like a fool and dance around the nursery? They would hate it me, I’d mess up and they are tiny, I’d probably accidentally squish them. ” he meowed feeling conflicted,” I’m loyal, but my loyalty would ruin my kits life.
Oh Starclan, give Puffinhop strength. Puffinhop couldn't help but feel ruffled up by this cats seemingly mid-life crisis. "Oh Gentlemoo," Puffinhop murmured, his voice soft and reassuring, "I dont want to make this about me but my dad was never in the picture -- well nor was my mum either -- but I would kill to see them, just to meet them both once... The biggest gift you could give your kitten is to know who you are, where they come from." He hummed sweetly to the other, his tail touching the large Tom's back gently. "If they dont want you as a father, they cant make that choice when they're older, but your mate needs you and the loyalty you claim to be good at!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Oh Starclan, give Puffinhop strength. Puffinhop couldn't help but feel ruffled up by this cats seemingly mid-life crisis. "Oh Gentlemoo," Puffinhop murmured, his voice soft and reassuring, "I dont want to make this about me but my dad was never in the picture -- well nor was my mum either -- but I would kill to see them, just to meet them both once... The biggest gift you could give your kitten is to know who you are, where they come from." He hummed sweetly to the other, his tail touching the large Tom's back gently. "If they dont want you as a father, they cant make that choice when they're older, but your mate needs you and the loyalty you claim to be good at!"
He nodded,” But, Tulipapple could probably find a new mate who wants kits to be their father instead of me...I think they’d rather be alive than risk me accidentally killing them stepping on them or doing play battle too rough....” he meowed feeling scared about accidentally killing the kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:19 PM
s

Quote:
He nodded,” But, Tulipapple could probably find a new mate who wants kits to be their father instead of me...I think they’d rather be alive than risk me accidentally killing them stepping on them or doing play battle too rough....” he meowed feeling scared about accidentally killing the kits.
Puffinhops black ear gave a flicker of annoyance. "I know you want to do well by them," He muttered softly, turning to gaze at the bright blue sky, "But dropping completely out from the kittens life won't do anyone any good. they'll be lost, your mate alone and isolated! You are right to be scared, frightful but dont be a coward about it!" He ripped the moss up, sighing softly.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Puffinhops black ear gave a flicker of annoyance. "I know you want to do well by them," He muttered softly, turning to gaze at the bright blue sky, "But dropping completely out from the kittens life won't do anyone any good. they'll be lost, your mate alone and isolated! You are right to be scared, frightful but dont be a coward about it!" He ripped the moss up, sighing softly.
He sighed,” Your right...but I’m not the right cat for the job, probably some tom in camp wants to step up as their father...” meowed Gentlemoo

Old April 26th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

"YEWPAW!" Coldsong called from outside the apprentice den, "Time for training! We're startin' early today. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed."

It was just before dawn, the usual time he woke for warrior duties, so he figured he could teach the habit onto his new apprentice. He wasn't sure what Brindlejaw even taught her yet, if anything at all, so he also wanted to get that discussion out of the way before training.

[ @shortstack ]
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:35 PM
s

Quote:
He sighed,” Your right...but I’m not the right cat for the job, probably some tom in camp wants to step up as their father...” meowed Gentlemoo
Puffinhop huffed gently, the white tip of his tuxedo tail flicked with annoyance, "Darling, I'm sorry for how you feel, but burying your head in the sand and hiding from your responsibilities as a father isn't doing anyone a favour..." his patience was being tested but he kept a cool head, "You shouldn't have acquired a mate if you weren't ready to take on the roles that come along with it! unless you discussed these things, of course.." Puffinhop licked at his ruffled chest fur.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:42 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
TinyKit would bat PrancingKit on the ear playfully.
Oh really?
"Pfft. Yes, really!"

She had knocked the smaller kit over and was flopped on top of her.

"In fact, I have already won!"

Prancingkit shoved her right paw into Tinykit's muzzle with a grin.

"Cherish this moment! It's not every day one gets to touch the paw of such a great leader as me."

This is easy!

just a critter
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:54 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Wings @WarriorsAndHorses

"O-KAY!" Coyotekit beamed when given the instructions. She trotted up and gently headbutted the new queen as a greeting. "I'm Coyotekit! I'll be right back, don't worry!" The group would get a small break from her loud voice as she scurried out into the clearing to grab some mice.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread