Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Hana
Yesterday 11:56 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
It was cold. GleamKit could feel the cold on her fur. She woke up. Searching around for her mother's warm body. She was gone. Long gone by the smell of it. GleamKit was hungry. And cold. She couldn't be gone. They were only a moon old. They still relied heavily on their mother for warmth and for milk. She looked over a ShineKit lying next to her, she was cold too. ShineKit was shivering heavily, her fur sticking to her body from the dampness of the snow. "Are you hungry too, ShineKit?"
"Y-y-yes! W-w-wh-whe-where's m-m-m-mother?"
"I don't know! I can't find her anywhere!"
"I'm so cold...please...G-G-GleamKit, Help m-me."
"I wish I could! We need to hunt! And be brave and strong like big warriors!" It wasn't working. There was no hope left for a litter of rogue kits abandoned in the snow. GleamKit Mewled with frustration. "M-maybe if we huddle together we can keep warm!"
"AcornKit, Come huddle next to us!" The smallest and weakest, AcornKit, trembled, snow falling off his whiskers as he did so. He made an effort to move towards his sisters, even if he was slow. GleamKit couldn't remember much of what happened after that. They fell asleep. Probably dead.
GleamKit woke up, not dead. But her mother was still no where to be seen. They were still cold. And still hungry. ShineKit lay next to her, almost frozen, her body stiff yet limp, only trembling. AcornKit was no where to be seen. "AcornKit? Where are you? Stop playing around! Stop hiding!"
"A-are we...alive?"
"ShineKit! Yeah...but I'm still really cold and hungry."
"Me too. Where's mother?"
"Still gone. Have you seen AcornKit?"
"N-no. Have you?"
"No. Maybe he found food without us! Come on, we have to get up and look for him!"
"No, G-GleamKit please. I can barely move...I just want to sleep."
"Well you can't sleep! Come oooon ShineKit!" They were just moon old kits. They didn't understand how life and death worked. Only when it was too late would they learn. They would've died as the had been born, at the beginning of Leaf-bare.

AcornKit lay on his own. He could still see his sisters, ShineKit like a rigid silver icicle. They weren't far. Perhaps he'd been taken by a bird, then dropped as it realised how thin and unhealthy the kit was-no good for hungry baby birds. He yawned a little then closed his eyes again, hoping to escape into his thoughts. His thoughts were a lovely place. It was a warm Green-leaf, the smell of prey everywhere. He shuddered, ice nipping at his paws. Speaking of paws, one of his paws really hurt. The snow around was bright red, similar to GleamKit's coat. He had fallen on a rock and scratched his paw. It was hard to concentrate on his thoughts as the pain got worse and worse like a fire burning through his paw, up his leg, roaring in his ears, deafening him. Then he felt something brush past his sides. Something furry. Then the smell of mouse filled his nose. When it eventually appeared in front of him, grey and tiny, he poked it violently with his claw. When it eventually dropped dead, he tucked in right away. He almost forgot about the pain in his paw once his belly was full but then he started thinking. "Maybe I should've shared it with ShineKit. She looks very sad. I must go back to them!" He tried to stand up, but the cut prevented him from walking. "Ouch!" He mewled "I'll never get to them now!" He cried. He hoped some cat would find him soon, and make the pain and loneliness stop.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:42 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
It was cold. GleamKit could feel the cold on her fur. She woke up. Searching around for her mother's warm body. She was gone. Long gone by the smell of it. GleamKit was hungry. And cold. She couldn't be gone. They were only a moon old. They still relied heavily on their mother for warmth and for milk. She looked over a ShineKit lying next to her, she was cold too. ShineKit was shivering heavily, her fur sticking to her body from the dampness of the snow. "Are you hungry too, ShineKit?"
"Y-y-yes! W-w-wh-whe-where's m-m-m-mother?"
"I don't know! I can't find her anywhere!"
"I'm so cold...please...G-G-GleamKit, Help m-me."
"I wish I could! We need to hunt! And be brave and strong like big warriors!" It wasn't working. There was no hope left for a litter of rogue kits abandoned in the snow. GleamKit Mewled with frustration. "M-maybe if we huddle together we can keep warm!"
"AcornKit, Come huddle next to us!" The smallest and weakest, AcornKit, trembled, snow falling off his whiskers as he did so. He made an effort to move towards his sisters, even if he was slow. GleamKit couldn't remember much of what happened after that. They fell asleep. Probably dead.
GleamKit woke up, not dead. But her mother was still no where to be seen. They were still cold. And still hungry. ShineKit lay next to her, almost frozen, her body stiff yet limp, only trembling. AcornKit was no where to be seen. "AcornKit? Where are you? Stop playing around! Stop hiding!"
"A-are we...alive?"
"ShineKit! Yeah...but I'm still really cold and hungry."
"Me too. Where's mother?"
"Still gone. Have you seen AcornKit?"
"N-no. Have you?"
"No. Maybe he found food without us! Come on, we have to get up and look for him!"
"No, G-GleamKit please. I can barely move...I just want to sleep."
"Well you can't sleep! Come oooon ShineKit!" They were just moon old kits. They didn't understand how life and death worked. Only when it was too late would they learn. They would've died as the had been born, at the beginning of Leaf-bare.

AcornKit lay on his own. He could still see his sisters, ShineKit like a rigid silver icicle. They weren't far. Perhaps he'd been taken by a bird, then dropped as it realised how thin and unhealthy the kit was-no good for hungry baby birds. He yawned a little then closed his eyes again, hoping to escape into his thoughts. His thoughts were a lovely place. It was a warm Green-leaf, the smell of prey everywhere. He shuddered, ice nipping at his paws. Speaking of paws, one of his paws really hurt. The snow around was bright red, similar to GleamKit's coat. He had fallen on a rock and scratched his paw. It was hard to concentrate on his thoughts as the pain got worse and worse like a fire burning through his paw, up his leg, roaring in his ears, deafening him. Then he felt something brush past his sides. Something furry. Then the smell of mouse filled his nose. When it eventually appeared in front of him, grey and tiny, he poked it violently with his claw. When it eventually dropped dead, he tucked in right away. He almost forgot about the pain in his paw once his belly was full but then he started thinking. "Maybe I should've shared it with ShineKit. She looks very sad. I must go back to them!" He tried to stand up, but the cut prevented him from walking. "Ouch!" He mewled "I'll never get to them now!" He cried. He hoped some cat would find him soon, and make the pain and loneliness stop.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 10:02 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstorm was sitting, listening, no clue as to the words Dapplestar needed to speak. He was quite upset their leader looked so weak and defeated, but yet she still held her clan loyalty. They understood what she went through and that she needed some time to recover. Singenight was gone now though, the clan could start rebuilding properly. Although the ginger warriors ears pricked towards Dapplestars words. A new deputy? Oh how the clan needed one. As she started saying the words to Starclan, Blazingstorm's golden eyes widened with shock of the news. I'm the new deputy?! his mouth opened a little, but the shock ebbed to honor and pride. He had worked up to this type of moment for a while, maybe now he could make his former mentor proud from Starclan. Blazingstorm merely looked gratefully up towards Dapplestar, straightening his posture before looking around at his clanmates as his name rose to the air. "I won't let you down," he spoke clearly to the clan and towards Dapplestar.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Hopefully!" Galespring laughed, her bright green eyes sparkling with delight as she talked. "Honestly, I don't think Dapplestar would try and lead a clan when she has her kits- she's a senior warrior, and would know what's best for the clan. Besides, don't you think it would be stressful?" The dark-furred molly exclaimed, smiling as she shoved the ginger warrior rather playfully. However, right after she joked like that, Galespring could feel a cold sensation dripping onto her fur, making her almost completely ignore the rabbit which had been pushed towards her in hopes she would be able to finish it herself. "I think I'd prefer Starspring- like the night sky." She chuckled, following up with an excitable statement which somehow related towards the politics they used to talk about, at least until their conversation turned into a mess of flinging snow, that is. "Imagine me as a leader- I'd be 'Starstar' the mightiest warrior of Windclan!" She proclaimed, dipping her long-furred tail into a pile of snow and covering it with the white flakes as she suddenly flung her fur towards Blazingstorm, hoping she'd be able to get a bit of petty revenge, though this wasn't really anything serious in the first place.
Blazingstorm nodded in agreement about the statement towards their leader. Of course Dapplestar would! Although his attention was drawn away from that subject and onto a more playful one. "Or perhaps just 'Star' so it doesn't sound ridiculous," he gave her a small wink, purring happily at the light-hearted warrior. Although that was cut off as the flakes that landed on her ebony fur covered his ginger fur. "Whoa whoa whoa!" he exclaimed, flicking his tail and examining his own pelt now. "That's cheating!" he laughed lightly, "But I guess you got payback then, are we even?" the ginger warrior asked with a small tip of his head. His golden hues twinkled with mischief as he had something else on his mind if she answered the question the way he wanted her to. It was a bit kittish, but he didn't care, he was fine the way he was, the clan needed a friendly cat right now and he was happy to be that cat. Blazingstorm awaited her answer, planning out what he'd do in his head.
[so would there be a time-skip now that he's dep? Or just continue?]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(Super sorry for the late reply!)
Winterwisp noticed some cat's gaze focused on her. She looked up, with a somewhat defiant expression, as if daring anyone to meet her gaze, which was more of a glare. She scanned the clearing and spotted Thrushflight's pale blues hues staring at her. She glared back and spat, "It's rude to stare you mangy excuse of a cat". Winterwisp suddenly realised what she had just said and let out a small gasp to herself. She didn't let anyone see her face of shock but ducking her head down, licking her chest fur as if she were just giving herself a nice groom. She hated how she had let the taunting memories of the past get to her like this. Thrushflight was normally viewed as a weak cat around the clan and Winterwisp really hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings or anything. Yet what the she cat didn't know was that Thrushflight was much more violent then it seemed. She quickly glanced up at Thrushflight before immediately looking down again. She stared at the ground as she thought about a few things. Maybe it was just her imagination but had she perhaps seen blood, on his paws? The thought of it made her shudder, though she managed to keep herself from doing so. But, since Winterwisp thought of him as a cat that was sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly, she was pretty sure it was simply her imagination. Thrushflight wasn't violent.
How dare she! he growled mentally, but physically he knew he had to look offended or hurt so the calico flinched and tore his gaze away. His claws flexed, although just barely, he didn't need her seeing his frustration. If only they knew... oh I'd tear her to shreds for that he thought bitterly, pinning his ears to his head. In this position, Thrushflight curled himself into a small ball and waited to see what she'd do next. Perhaps she'd make up and apologize? If not there'd be a grudge she didn't want him holding. Thrushflight was the previous deputy, Gorsefeather's, apprentice. Everyone knew that, although he held the title of weak and pitiful rather than vicious like him. He loved the surprised looks he got at his warrior ceremony, although he used it to his advantage now whenever he brought back more food for the clan than others. He was slowly proving himself, although there will be a day when the clan knew exactly who he was and what he did. Silently, Thrushflight waited, forcing tears to rim his pale blue hues to make the scene a bit more dramatic.

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Integrity
@SpiralTheRival
@honey.freckled
@Spirited Darkness
@S A G I E
{Sorry it's a little late, went to watch a movie with the fam. And I figured that Zephrykit should get to know his siblings. I'll post with Rainkit after you guys reply~}
Dovecloud padded out of the nursery,her white fur shining in the sun. The queen looked behinder her and smiled sweetly, watching her kit stumble out of the nursery "Okay you lot, be careful and don't annoy the Warriors too much" she said, giggling slightly, knowing that her words blew right over the kits heads. She turned her blue gaze twords the Warriors den and looked back down at her kits "And stay out of the Warriors, apprentices, leaders, and medicine cat den, you hear?" she asked sternly, making sure she wasn't scaring her kits. She padded a mouse-length away from the kits and layed her self down, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws, watching her offspring play happily. The white tabby let her smile drop for a few moments as she thought about the Liberation, anger and heartbreak washed over the molly as she remembered what happned that day. She quickly dismissed the thought and focused on her kits, trying to get rid of the negative emotions,refusing to let that stop her. She layed her head down on her paws and sighed, wondering where her mate was. She dismissed that thought as well, annoyed with herself that she was worrying over the warrior 'He's not a kit for Starclan's sake! Besides, I need to watch my kits....closely, there's still some EE supporters here....' she thought, worry washed oveer the molly, doing a quick head count of her kits, then letting out a sigh as she knew they were all there's and accounted for.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; January 3rd, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:59 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Integrity
@SpiralTheRival
@honey.freckled
@Spirited Darkness
@S A G I E
{Sorry it's a little late, went to watch a movie with the fam. And I figured that Zephrykit should get to know his siblings. I'll post with Rainkit after you guys reply~}
Dovecloud padded out of the nursery,her white fur shining in the sun. The queen looked behinder her and smiled sweetly, watching her kit stumble out of the nursery "Okay you lot, be careful and don't annoy the Warriors too much" she said, giggling slightly, knowing that her words blew right over the kits heads. She turned her blue gaze twords the Warriors den and looked back down at her kits "And stay out of the Warriors, apprentices, leaders, and medicine cat den, you hear?" she asked sternly, making sure she wasn't scaring her kits. She padded a mouse-length away from the kits and layed her self down, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws, watching her offspring play happily. The white tabby let her smile drop for a few moments as she thought about the Liberation, anger and heartbreak washed over the molly as she remembered what happned that day. She quickly dismissed the thought and focused on her kits, trying to get rid of the negative emotions,refusing to let that stop her. She layed her head down on her paws and sighed, wondering where her mate was. She dismissed that thought as well, annoyed with herself that she was worrying over the warrior 'He's not a kit for Starclan's sake! Besides, I need to watch my kits....closely, there's still some EE supporters here....' she thought, worry washed oveer the molly, doing a quick head count of her kits, then letting out a sigh as she knew they were all there's and accounted for.
Zephrykit nodded and walked away. The small she-kit looked around for something to do.
"What to do?" she thought.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:39 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Integrity
@SpiralTheRival
@honey.freckled
@Spirited Darkness
@S A G I E
Phantomkit let out a mewl of excitement, darting out after her mother and siblings. She hadn't been out of the nursery... much. The little molly looked around, her eyes, which had gone from deep blue to a pale icy blue. She sighed, flicking her tail as she followed. When Dovecloud told her where not to go, Phantomkit made a mental note that Dovecloud hadn't mentioned the elders' den, or the territory. Though, she did sort of want to go into the other dens. I'll behave. She thought, then added. Until I have the chance not to. And with that, Phantomkit let out a yowl, her fur fluffed up in mock anger. “ThunderClan's attacking!” the kit yelped, then reared up and waved her tail defiantly. Instantly, the molly toppled over backwards with a yelp. She scrambled to her paws, trying to look dignant, and not embarrassed, though she couldn't help it, and she felt her fur get hot. The kit quickly covered it up by giving her chest a couple of embarrassed licks. “I'm okay!” she said quickly, hoping Dovecloud wouldn't come over and start babying her. She lashed her tail, for a moment, a hint of anger glittered in her eyes. Anger at herself, but as quickly as it appeared, she blinked it away.
Phantomkit darted off again, looking for one of her siblings, to see if they wanted to play. She wanted to play battle, like all the warriors had a while back. Those warriors played battle really well. She wanted to play like that one day, too.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Integrity
@Spirited Darkness
@SpiralTheRival @honey.freckled
Rainkit followed closely behind his mother, stopping at the opening of the nursery before taking a step out, a small one mind you, and looking around, his eye she wide with curiosity. The white tabby spotted his brother and sister and smiled "I don't really know what's to do.....any ideas phantomkit?" he asked softly, his voice barely above a whisper. The kit flicked his tail and looked around, his blue robs flashed with amazement 'I've only been out here once...yet it still amazes me! There's so many cats, so many Warriors!' he thought to himself before looking around, and gently making his way to Phantomkit, his paw steps quiet, gentle, soft, the snow didn't even crunch benieth him.The little tom lifted his chin and looked around once more, still amazed with the way the camp looked 'it's so neat, organized....interesting ' he thought befor he spotted a mossball, smiling he padded over and picked ut up "You guys can play with this!"he chirped, tossing the moss ball lightly over to his siblings. The little tom didn't plan on joining the game though, rather, he wanted to watch the daily life of the Warriors, of the apprentices, of his clan, he wanted to know everything there was to know.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; January 3rd, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
The tom looked at his clanmate with hesitation, but finally calmed down. She wasn't going to pull his pelt off, geez. "Oh. Well hello then. Want to run with me?" he asked, slightly more cheerfull. He sat down and started grooming himself, even if he wasn't dirty, he wanted to look nice.
@mapledash

Bramblespeck chuckled, and smiled at him. "Sure!" She replied, and took a deep breath. She quickly groomed herself, and then crouched down, ready to run. She felt the cool air against her back, and instantly felt refreshed. Looking around, she saw that there was almost no clouds in the sky. She hoped it wouldn't rain. She thought that running in the rain was gross. It made her pelt feel weird. But, living in Windclan, it was hard to escape the rain.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Closed Thread