Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:02 PM
Wispy's Ambush [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:59 PM
A Pool of Cloves Burning...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 09:58 PM
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:57 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:55 PM

Old July 2nd, 2021, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egasl View Post
~Sunkit~

Sunkit stood there not saying a thing. She was stunned. I’ll never be able to see…. the thought echoed around in her head. It’s like she couldn’t hold on to it. She was named after the sun and yet she’ll never be able to know why, she’ll never be able to see the sun, or what she looked like. She’ll never be able to see what Milkkit looks like or Snakeheart or any cat!
Sunkit turned dripped her head. She curled her paws around a paw full of dirt. Why her? Why did it have to be her? Why not someone else? Who thought it would be funny to maker a small kit blind? Sunkit was fuming. It could’ve been anyone else and yet she ended up being the one to go blind. First her mother dying and now this.

Sunkit turned to Milkkit. “Let’s go.” She mumbled. She needed to lay down in her nest.

@Nostalgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
@Egasl @Nostalgia

The medicine cat hummed as he examined the kits eyes as gently as he was personally able to manage turning her head this way and that as he looked. There was none of the telltale foggyness or crust that'd indicate her vision issues were due to an issue she'd heal from or something Snakeheart could fix and the tom let his face contort. Afterall there was no way Sunkit could see it, she was properly blind and while Snakeheart wasnt a cat to be pitying to disabled clanmates.... Well Sunkit had a rough patch ahead of her, even if the medicine cat held the idea firmly that this was something to be overcome and wouldnt stop her on her way to become a warrior.

So even as he pulled back silently shaking his head with a bitter twist to his muzzle he didnt look to worried.
"Well this isnt a bigger issue that might make you sick, sometimes infections around the head can become life threatening, and you will still be able to become a warrior but..... No you wont be able to see Sunkit."
He allowed a moment for the kit to take things in before continuing on with options.
"It wont stop you however, the clan has had many blind warriors before and it will again. Disability shouldnt stop you from becoming a great warrior it just means you'll need to work a little bit harder to get there but if you really want it and were meant for it that wont stop you. You will find other skills that youre better at then those that have vision and such...."

Snakeheart..... Really wasnt sure what else to say to help, this was as gentle as he got and hopefully Sunkit would be able to cope, she had Milkkit as moral support though right?

Milkkit’s eyes got wide as Snakeheart declared Sunkit to be blind. He glance over at Sunkit, worried to find her in tears. The other kit was obviously distraught by the news, but she held herself together. To Milkkits surprise she seemed more mad than upset. He pushed his pelt against her’s hoping it would bring her some comfort.

Hey you heard Snakeheart! You can still be a great warrior! We can work together and I’ll help you become better than anyone else! Besides seeing isn’t everything, I’ll describe things to you and they can be even more beautiful in your mind.

He leaned in close and whispered the next few words.

Don’t let anyone see you as someone to pity, you’ll be just as great as everyone else.”

With that Milkkit draped his tail across Sunkits shoulders and gave a gentle push to help her move towards the exit. He looked back at Snakeheart and gave him a nod of thanks as they exited and walked back towards the nursery.

He already decided that Sunkit was now his obligation and he was not going to let her feel bad about her condition. They were going to turn it into a strength, he knew it
!

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old July 6th, 2021, 01:26 AM
chirps

Quote:
Snakeheart was.... Well Snakeheart was actually taking a break for once. He wasnt overworking himself or frantically running around to find some leg up on thunderclan. That walk with Chivepaw had kinda jolted something, what the lanky tom was wasnt healthy and it was undoubtedly going to backfire at some point so in a vain attempt to try and mitigate the issue he was taking a break flopped in the sun outside his den stuffing himself with a trout. Course he couldnt get a break not really and the birdbrain stumbled over completely failing to hide his weakness from the younger tom that both knew him well and was the clans healer.

Break over Snakeheart would always prioritise his clanmates (much less his brother by bonds) health over his so break cancelled it was time to fuss as much as he could fuss over the obviously out of sorts leader.
"So it seems, what happened to you?"
The medicine cat asked ushering the older tom into his den as fast as he could so they could talk privately failing to cover the softer worried undertone to his voice.
"Are you getting sick Kestrelstar you look skinnier than me." Which was saying something considering the toms entire frame was built skinny while Kestrelstar by all accounts was a more normal cat in stature "Finish off this trout now Im getting you some burnet and if you try and complain I will smack you." The clan couldnt afford for its leader to be off his game right now with a cold and if this was more stress based.... Well Snakeheart knew what that was like and had still subjected his closest friend to a position rife with it, he needed to fix it immediately or the guilt would fester.

Yeah no him borderline shoving the burnet leaf in the older toms face was justified no matter what the birdbrain said and if he tried to mock Snakeheart for his worried scanning he'd only be ignored.
Kestrelstar knew he had really no right to complain, when he'd let himself get this out of it. He was grateful when he was led the rest of the way into the den, partly because his confidence in his own paws getting him the rest of the way there was dwindling down into nothing. Plus, it would be away from the prying eyes of the Clan - the last thing he needed was the Clans' resident idiot to start yet another rumor based off his appearance alone.

"I... haven't really been sleeping. Or... eating." The leader finally admitted to Snakeheart, feeling his fur grow hot with embarrassment as his ears went back. Normally this wouldn't be information he disclosed to anyone, but whether he said it or not Snakeheart would sniff it out of him.

Another small bout of coughing interrupted Kestrelstar, which was new, but his chest didn't hurt and neither did his throat, meaning he didn't suspect any sort of green or whitecough. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm young, I'll be okay. I just... could use something to maybe sleep." There was more he wanted to request from the medicine cat, but he wasn't even sure that the tom knew who he'd be talking about.

From his understanding, not many cats remembered Frozenberry... so how would they know who he was? Plus, the other millions of questions that would come with it... so for now the leader just left it at that, crouching down in the nest he was guided to and sniffing at the trout before biting into it, realizing in that moment just how ravenous his stomach and hunger was.

Last edited by spade; July 6th, 2021 at 01:27 AM.
Old July 8th, 2021, 04:24 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Kestrelstar knew he had really no right to complain, when he'd let himself get this out of it. He was grateful when he was led the rest of the way into the den, partly because his confidence in his own paws getting him the rest of the way there was dwindling down into nothing. Plus, it would be away from the prying eyes of the Clan - the last thing he needed was the Clans' resident idiot to start yet another rumor based off his appearance alone.

"I... haven't really been sleeping. Or... eating." The leader finally admitted to Snakeheart, feeling his fur grow hot with embarrassment as his ears went back. Normally this wouldn't be information he disclosed to anyone, but whether he said it or not Snakeheart would sniff it out of him.

Another small bout of coughing interrupted Kestrelstar, which was new, but his chest didn't hurt and neither did his throat, meaning he didn't suspect any sort of green or whitecough. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm young, I'll be okay. I just... could use something to maybe sleep." There was more he wanted to request from the medicine cat, but he wasn't even sure that the tom knew who he'd be talking about.

From his understanding, not many cats remembered Frozenberry... so how would they know who he was? Plus, the other millions of questions that would come with it... so for now the leader just left it at that, crouching down in the nest he was guided to and sniffing at the trout before biting into it, realizing in that moment just how ravenous his stomach and hunger was.
Snakeheart let out a low hum as he looked over the leader head snapping up to sniff at his muzzle when he coughed sighing in relief as he couldnt detect any greencough before finishing his inspection making a minor note of the injured paw pads. Kestrelstar wasnt in a good state and the medicine cat gave him a narrowed eyed scolding stare as he spoke because stars damn it the tom should know better and be taking care of himself! Snakeheart didnt care if he was being hypocritical by being about five seconds from a lecture when he was in a kinda rough state himself he would!
"Well I think you know where you've gone wrong by not taking care of yourself and I should hope youre going to do better or I will start hovering but I'll let it go for now.... However. Do not use your age as an excuse there is no excuse for anyone health is important and we cant afford to slip, you are clan leader you especially need to be in your best state. Ill give you something to help you sleep if you really need it but I get the feeling thats not it."

Nope Snakeheart was perceptive of his brother and something else was up. The birdbrain would be getting some rest the lanky tom had a good hidden corner for him to nap in, but the fangy cat was getting to the root of this so he never had to see Kestrelstar in this state again. To help that he took the burnet he was about to shove down the leaders throat and quickly slathered it in some honey to help the tabbys throat before placing the sticky leaf on the trout in a sort of unspoken order to keep eating and eat that too.

"Ive got all the time in the world and plenty of soaked moss to drink so you can tell me everything. Come on you know I wont judge birdy, talk."

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old July 8th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Petuniakit made sure to stay near Palepaw when entering camp. She found a good spot in the camp wall to hide the shells. Later she'd give them to Kestrelstar. She hurried after the apprentice into the medicine den. Never before had she been in here before. Was the clan sure this cat would heal her?

Unsure she walked in, her injuries hurt, but not as bad as the one on her shoulder. The flesh had been torn. She had licked it, but it just made it bleed more. "Hey Snake dude me and this apprentice need you.", she meowed. Petuniakit was really her fathers daughter. She was loud and wanted everyone to hear her.

// @Rainquail; @Rani; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 10th, 2021, 10:48 PM
chirps

Quote:
Snakeheart let out a low hum as he looked over the leader head snapping up to sniff at his muzzle when he coughed sighing in relief as he couldnt detect any greencough before finishing his inspection making a minor note of the injured paw pads. Kestrelstar wasnt in a good state and the medicine cat gave him a narrowed eyed scolding stare as he spoke because stars damn it the tom should know better and be taking care of himself! Snakeheart didnt care if he was being hypocritical by being about five seconds from a lecture when he was in a kinda rough state himself he would!
"Well I think you know where you've gone wrong by not taking care of yourself and I should hope youre going to do better or I will start hovering but I'll let it go for now.... However. Do not use your age as an excuse there is no excuse for anyone health is important and we cant afford to slip, you are clan leader you especially need to be in your best state. Ill give you something to help you sleep if you really need it but I get the feeling thats not it."

Nope Snakeheart was perceptive of his brother and something else was up. The birdbrain would be getting some rest the lanky tom had a good hidden corner for him to nap in, but the fangy cat was getting to the root of this so he never had to see Kestrelstar in this state again. To help that he took the burnet he was about to shove down the leaders throat and quickly slathered it in some honey to help the tabbys throat before placing the sticky leaf on the trout in a sort of unspoken order to keep eating and eat that too.

"Ive got all the time in the world and plenty of soaked moss to drink so you can tell me everything. Come on you know I wont judge birdy, talk."
The care that Snakeheart offered to him, presented without any strings attached... Kestrelstar was cautious. Even though he knew he had no reason to be; this tom was part of his chosen family, the one cat in the Clan he trusted over every other Clanmate. He was Snakebite - just as grouchy as Kestrelstar and shared the same outlook on quite a lot of things. There was no use hiding his real turmoil from the medicine cat.

"Well, I've already lost one of my lives," the leader began, knowing that would garner shock from the medicine cat. He didn't really plan on telling anyone else, though knew that the medicine cat wouldn't exactly go spouting it off to other Clanmates either. "I was out in the territory with... well, I think you knew them as Frozenpaw, but I gave them their warrior name; Frozenberry. We were out on the territory and... the dog, it was going right for them. It would've killed them, so I..." Stars, this felt awkward, even explaining it. Heat rose to flatten the leaders ears and he quickly ducked his head to take a few more bites. The honey felt smooth on his throat, coating and relaxing it a bit.

"Anyways, they've been missing since then, and I've search and searched and... can't seem to find them." That was what had started this, and was the gateway for everything that came next. Taking a breath, Kestrelstar looked back up at Snakeheart. "I've also been having these dreams..." How would he describe these dreams to Snakeheart? He knew the tom didn't believe in StarClan - he didn't really, either - but they felt so real and... the cat in them, he'd never met before, aside from his leader ceremony. "There's a cat there... who says they can help in the war against ThunderClan."

[ ee not my best, but enjoy ^^ ]

Last edited by spade; July 10th, 2021 at 10:48 PM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 08:12 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

~Silverkit~

@Rani | Snakeheart

(I tried to put a fun thing for you to read. Enjoy!)

Silverkit padded into the medicine cat's den. He had never been there before and it looked strange. To tell the truth, he was scared. Silverkit was sure that he had heard other kits describing Snakeheart as an evil cat who hissed like a snake and would even bite your tail off if you misbehaved. He didn't believe all of it, but that didn't mean that it couldn't be true.

When he stepped inside the first thing he noticed was a bitter smell coming from the back of the medicine cat's den. He figured that it was probably herbs and not the stench of Snakeheart himself. The kits had told the others that the smell was given to him by StarClan because of how awful he was. His scent was just as awful as he was. That's what they told him, anyways. He didn't really believe it. Maybe he believed it a little. Or a lot. But, however scared Silverkit was, he tried to remind himself that Snakeheart was a medicine cat and medicine cats helped the Clans. But he still couldn't find an answer for why older cats also meowed about Snakeheart killing sick cats. And what if Silverkit was actually sick? What would happen to him then?

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old July 13th, 2021, 03:49 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Petuniakit made sure to stay near Palepaw when entering camp. She found a good spot in the camp wall to hide the shells. Later she'd give them to Kestrelstar. She hurried after the apprentice into the medicine den. Never before had she been in here before. Was the clan sure this cat would heal her?

Unsure she walked in, her injuries hurt, but not as bad as the one on her shoulder. The flesh had been torn. She had licked it, but it just made it bleed more. "Hey Snake dude me and this apprentice need you.", she meowed. Petuniakit was really her fathers daughter. She was loud and wanted everyone to hear her.

// @Rainquail; @Rani; \\
Another day another idiot kit. Sigh. Though this one seemed a lot more injured then he usually encountered and Snakeheart took a moment to consider how this little kitten got those wounds. But this was Blizzardskys kit which explained 50% of it and Palepaw looked mad so there was probably an explanation that'd end with the kit following in her fathers pawsteps and getting her apprenticeship delayed and really.... Snakeheart didnt have the patience to sort that out. Nope he'd heal the kit and ship Palepaw off to find Kestrelstar or Splashleap the medicine cat was restricting his time with kin of the idiot.

This was obviously the right decision almost immediately.
"Snake dude? Im Snakeheart you insolent little thing and considering youre in here with an injury I think a little respect is due. How'd you even get those wounds you've been shredded..... Ah whatever I dont care all that much I suppose if you did something wrong the other high ranks will sort you out, hold still so I can deal with your shoulder."
With that he nabbed some marigold and a single poppyseed shoving the seed in the kits face to get the kitten to eat it as he chewed the flower. Honestly 50/50 chance she'd pass out eating that, it was a single seed which'd usually only make one groggy at best and numb the pain but this was a kitten. At least that meant a single marigold would be enough.

The tom wasted no time slathering the salve over Petuniakits shoulder side and flank content to completely ignore anything the child did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
~Silverkit~

@Rani | Snakeheart

(I tried to put a fun thing for you to read. Enjoy!)

Silverkit padded into the medicine cat's den. He had never been there before and it looked strange. To tell the truth, he was scared. Silverkit was sure that he had heard other kits describing Snakeheart as an evil cat who hissed like a snake and would even bite your tail off if you misbehaved. He didn't believe all of it, but that didn't mean that it couldn't be true.

When he stepped inside the first thing he noticed was a bitter smell coming from the back of the medicine cat's den. He figured that it was probably herbs and not the stench of Snakeheart himself. The kits had told the others that the smell was given to him by StarClan because of how awful he was. His scent was just as awful as he was. That's what they told him, anyways. He didn't really believe it. Maybe he believed it a little. Or a lot. But, however scared Silverkit was, he tried to remind himself that Snakeheart was a medicine cat and medicine cats helped the Clans. But he still couldn't find an answer for why older cats also meowed about Snakeheart killing sick cats. And what if Silverkit was actually sick? What would happen to him then?
Snakehearts head snapped up as he heard a cat padding into his den and immediatly sunk down into a long annoyed and exhausted sigh as he saw it was only a kit and one that didnt even look injured to boot. Either the medicine cat was dealing with an illness which was always a mess or he was about to be harassed by an infant. One of his least favourite things in the world.... Why couldnt every kit be like Fidgetkit or Cloudedkit or Honeykit (as much as two of those siblings were missing in an ever aching manner) those were kits who werent annoying like the rest of the lot. Ah whatever the lanky tom had a job to do and he did have right to toss out the fluffball if they got too annoying.

"Right what is it? Are you hurt? Sick? Have some weird worry you want looked at that'll probably end up turning out to be nothing.... If this is something silly about a thorn in your paw go ask the queens to get it out thats not a big enough of an issue for me to deal with, Ive got more important things to do. Oh and if youre here to ask to be my apprentice I wouldnt, Im not looking for one so youre out of luck."

@HoneyFlame
It was strange to say it but being a medicine cat did sometimes come with unexpected benefits. Sure he had night terrors most nights and a horrid aching past that came from his trauma attached to the rank he never wanted but the tom had become startling attuned to changes of scents in the air. Particularly the scent of blood of illness. So when the faint tang of iron made its way through the air Snakehearts head snapped up paw instinctivly reaching out to grab his herbs to treat the latest injured clanmate.

@~Fox~
Hmm stores were looking good, not great sure but manageable and decent. It'd be enough to withstand the oncoming war for a time but he'd need to restock soon if he wanted to make sure he'd not run out if he suddenly had no time in the midst of a disaster.... Hmm whatever it didnt matter, Snakeheart could hear someone approaching and with a flick of an ear turned to face whoever it was.

Old July 13th, 2021, 04:23 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Rani ]

Rainynight padded into the medicine den, looking at his paw in pain. It really hurt. He hadn't wanted to go into the medicine den, but he knew it was nesecary for his health. A small sigh escaped from the toms jaws as he looked around for snakeheart. "Snakeheart? May i come in?"

To be honest, Rainynight didn't really want to appear weak, coming in here with this inquiry. But he did know it might cause an infection, and he didn't want that. The warrior wanted to be able to serve his clan, and be able to train his apprentice. The recent events at the streamstone were still in his mind. He wouldn't have ever ecpected Kestrelstar to actually kill someone in the clan.

Well, now it had happened, and Rainynight couldn't do anything against it. He really hoped that Kestrelstar wouldn't kill anymore clanmates, even though he thought Blackrunner was now in danger of being killed. He couldn't believe how many deaths ThunderClan had caused.

Firehawk.
Fawnsqueak.
Lionstorm.
Peonypaw.
Petuniaflame.

It was so many cats. All killed because of ThunderClan. Rainynight couldn't really believe it. Peonypaw had been an apprentice, and Petuniaflame fairly young. Still, ThunderClan cats had cruel enough hearts to kill them.

Last edited by starry; July 13th, 2021 at 04:24 AM.
Old July 13th, 2021, 05:18 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@Rani

Goldenpaw padded into the den. Shakeheart? she mewed and glanced down at her wounds. Ive got a few... scratches.... They didn't bleed mush and weren't that deep but there was a lot of them... I need to take it more easy...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 13th, 2021, 06:08 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
The care that Snakeheart offered to him, presented without any strings attached... Kestrelstar was cautious. Even though he knew he had no reason to be; this tom was part of his chosen family, the one cat in the Clan he trusted over every other Clanmate. He was Snakebite - just as grouchy as Kestrelstar and shared the same outlook on quite a lot of things. There was no use hiding his real turmoil from the medicine cat.

"Well, I've already lost one of my lives," the leader began, knowing that would garner shock from the medicine cat. He didn't really plan on telling anyone else, though knew that the medicine cat wouldn't exactly go spouting it off to other Clanmates either. "I was out in the territory with... well, I think you knew them as Frozenpaw, but I gave them their warrior name; Frozenberry. We were out on the territory and... the dog, it was going right for them. It would've killed them, so I..." Stars, this felt awkward, even explaining it. Heat rose to flatten the leaders ears and he quickly ducked his head to take a few more bites. The honey felt smooth on his throat, coating and relaxing it a bit.

"Anyways, they've been missing since then, and I've search and searched and... can't seem to find them." That was what had started this, and was the gateway for everything that came next. Taking a breath, Kestrelstar looked back up at Snakeheart. "I've also been having these dreams..." How would he describe these dreams to Snakeheart? He knew the tom didn't believe in StarClan - he didn't really, either - but they felt so real and... the cat in them, he'd never met before, aside from his leader ceremony. "There's a cat there... who says they can help in the war against ThunderClan."

[ ee not my best, but enjoy ^^ ]
Every so often Snakeheart ran snout first into an issue with him holding the medicine cat rank and was just kind of left floundering for what to do and how to adequately help the clan where he was clearly lacking. Starclan was frequently that issue. It didnt matter if it was death rites he never learned to properly do or spiritual guidance every single time it had the reeling affect of suddenly realising you'd stuck your paw in a beehive and were one bad twitch off of making them mad. Usually this wasnt an issue with Kestrelstar though....

The leader was one of few cats who knew Snakehearts true view on the whole mess and though he obviously believed in starclan where the lanky tom thought it was a load of want-wishing they'd bonded over the idea that the mess was not to be worshiped. So what exactly was he expecting from the medicine cat here??? The whole lives thing wasnt true, it was just another story to place the leaders above the clan (something that was useful to be fair) and Kestrelstar probably had convinced himself of an impossibility in a such a mess of a dog attack. In a horrible situation where the older tom almost lost someone he clearly cared for to a beast and took a blow for him it was more than possible the impact of the event had convinced the tom he'd 'died' in the process. It was a bit concerning and the worry showed on Snakehearts face but.... His bond brother was fragile in a scary way right now, the medicine cat wasnt going to push here.
"That sounds like a horrible mess I know I checked you over and like physically youre fine but.... Are you ok? Im sure Frozenberry will show up again you said you managed to save them from the dog and they disappeared before. Theres a high chance they'll just show up again then. Youre a good choice of character if you like them have some faith in them.... Still I am here for you, loosing someone or even the worry of it is.... yeah."
Foxblaze.... Mom....

The dreams were another matter and worried Snakeheart more. Starclan dreams werent real and dreams were just dreams, talking to someone while asleep was impossible but.... Well the mind didnt often care about that. Even for him Cricketpaw felt as real as Kestrelstar, if there was a cat in the leaders dreams convincing him they could 'help'.... Such a thing could effect his bond brother if not even bleed into real life with the tom following a dream cats instructions and will. Call Snakeheart hypocritical but taking knowledge from cats that didnt even exist seemed downright dumb and he preferred the proper Birdbrain.
"A cat in your dreams? And they say they can help? Birdbrain I trust your judgement above all else but this seems... Ill advised to take their 'help'. Who does this cat even claim they are and how are they trying to 'help' and why? Maybe Im paranoid but.... Well Im paranoid."