Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:14 PM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by glitch
Today 12:13 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:02 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:53 AM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 03:19 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Roaringkit smiled,” Well done, Venomcloud.” she meowed flicking her tail happily enjoying the game.
@Zesty Mango
Proud of her ” catch” Venomkit drops the moss ball down in an invisible catch/kill pile ” What now RoaringStar?” she said walking toward Roaringkit
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
@Zesty Mango
Proud of her ” catch” Venomkit drops the moss ball down in an invisible catch/kill pile ” What now RoaringStar?” she said walking toward Roaringkit
( can you just quote me instead of mentioning, I get two notifications)
Roaringkit wasn’t sure what to make Venomkit do,” Fight me. I’m an intruder walking into camp!” she squealed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:29 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Frog hunting... Frostpaw had never tried catching frogs before. Quite disappointing, seeing that he was skilled in about every other apprentice related thing. Frogs were common during the warmer seasons, weren't they? They could be hunted as prey. And of course hunting frogs would sharpen your hunting skills! It was called practice. The white apprentice couldn't see anything wrong with joining in. It seemed interesting enough, with an additional training bonus. "I'll come," he decided simply, looking towards Scorchpaw and Blackpaw. He glanced at Thornpaw, wondering what she planned to do.

@RedHead @Mentallyunstable @Lynxpaw
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:39 PM
<3 Lovable weirdo <3

My Mood: Hungry

Tigerkit would sit near her bedding. She watched as a ladybug flew into the nursery and onto a flower. Little did that lady bug know that he was going to be her dinner. She slowly padded over to the innocent little creature. She crouched down trying not to scare it off. At the last moment she jumped at the ladybug with as much power she could put on her legs.The ladybug calmly flew away into the clearing, leaving Tigerkit on the ground pitfully. "My prey! GAH!" Tigerkit huffed back to her mossy bed.

#ChildhoodTvShowChallenge

Last edited by Rynni; May 10th, 2020 at 03:40 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:49 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

[Swift is open to talk if u want]
Swift walked in, seeming happy. That was odd... he was usually sad or annoyed or angry...
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:10 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
( can you just quote me instead of mentioning, I get two notifications)
Roaringkit wasn’t sure what to make Venomkit do,” Fight me. I’m an intruder walking into camp!” she squealed.
(Yeah sure)
” Are you sure?” her nose twitching, Venomkit questions making sure.
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
(Yeah sure)
” Are you sure?” her nose twitching, Venomkit questions making sure.
Roaringkit gave a playful growl,” I’m Roaringfur a trespasser from Riverclan!” she squeaked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:20 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Yay, one point to her! What do the points have to do with training though? Duskpaw wondered as she listened to Sheeplight explain her new move. Wow, her mentor was really pointing out how small she was. Well, it was true but come on, she didn't have to point it out all of the time.
Speed
First move
Zigzag
Tuck
Stomach
Flank

Committing the directions Sheeplight gave her. Nodding the apprentice narrowed her eyes at the tree, 'her enemy'. Taking a deep breath and readying herself Duskpaw took a heartbeat before she charged at the tree. She was gaining speed from her long distance away from the tree. The wind brushed against her wind as the molly tucked in her limbs and angled her paws where she could slide across the undergrowth and by the tree. Claws out Duskpaw left four grooves in the bark.
"OW! Ouch! I have splinters!" A large piece of wood stuck out of her rights paw as she was bouncing around. Hot tears prickled at her eyes because of the pain. Blinking she looked up at Sheeplight, "Did you do this on purpose?" Her voice delicate and soft, barely above a whisper. Large emerald eyes peered back at her mentors. She knew that she was soft, tiny and not the most strong cat obviously but did she purposely did this to toughen the molly up?
The feline watched her apprentice-- making mental notes in her head on what Duskpaw had to improve on for the later sessions.
Oh, jeez. It was the look.
It was the look that made Sheeplight feel guilty for not feeling guilty. For something she didn't even do, ughh. Her tail flickered, "No, " She answered bluntly, taking a step towards Duskpaw.

She bend down, sniffing her right paw. It didn't seem that bad in her opinion. Sheeplight parted her jaws, grabbing onto the piece of wood before yanking it out. She dropped it onto the ground, scuffing some dirt over it. No one needed to get hurt by that totally dangerous weapon. Sheeplight looked back to Duskpaw, an sigh escaping her lips. "The sessions ends here. You can practice it on your own, mkay? Go see Irisflame, " She stated. It would give her an chance to also check out her own,, Sheeplight looked down at the mark Duskpaw made. Her ear twitched in annoyance.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:39 PM
darkness begets light.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

The deputy knew his name? No, of course he did. Frostpaw wasn't the most forgettable cat, or maybe he'd gotten more interesting since his time in ThunderClan. At least someone knew he existed in this clan. The white apprentice nodded at Beastspark's words, ignoring the cat who started complaining at the noise that they were making. They were trying to help. If the Elders' Den ended up still broken by the end of the day, then it would be the complaining cat's fault. Frostpaw gathered up some materials in his maw, then went over to start reinforcing the side of the wall, trusting some more experienced clanmate to patch up the hole. He didn't want to do anything incorrectly.
@Undertaker @Skye @Goldwhisker
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:44 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
(Sorry this took so long!)

Nightpaw's gaze stayed on the other, watching the change of expressions within his features. It was just so- so difficult. She felt like she was letting him down but, what could she do about it? She couldn't just let him run of to Riverclan, for much more reasons than one. And what if... what if he went missing too? Just like both her siblings- her dad- and her first friend. No. She just couldn't "i'm sor-sorry.." she muttured, gaze averting as she became unable to watch longer.
But in the end, it wasn't up to her wether he went there or not. It was his choice, and he would have more freedom to risk it once he would become an apprentice, which likely wasn't far away. From there on, she could only hope for him to not disappear like so many seemed to have done. Sometimes it seemed like it was all she could ever do: hope for the best, not the worst.

The silence felt like it lasted for much longer than it actually was, and Nightpaw couldn't help but glance back at Jaykit. It would be nice if they could just spend some time together again, but the young apprentice wouldn't know what to say, especially after such an unfortunate situation. It was hard to think of something suitable to even do at all, and she started to feel slightly... uneasy might be the word? It wasn't because of his pressence, really, just the silence that had come over both of them after the discussion about his sister, and perhaps the situation in a whole.
Jaykit took a step back, "I-- I think,, I'm going to go,, take um a nap. Let's,, talk later?" He meowed, still averting his gaze. It was alright. Everything would be okay. He really didn't have the motivation to keep up with the world anymore, so the tom turned his body away. Casting Nightpaw an subtle glance in her direction, "B..bye bye!" Jaykit mewed and sprinted to the nursery. The one place he could isolate himself and not be questioned. Usually..!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread