Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:15 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 09:00 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:59 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 10:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Fallenheart turned around upon being tapped on the shoulder, then did a double take as he processed the cream tabby's words. "Oh. Of course," the dark-furred warrior replied, attempting not to stare at the other cat's tilted face. What were they trying to get out of him? Fallenheart didn't mind cuteness, it was just a bit odd coming from a cat larger than him. "I'm Fallenheart, by the way," the warrior introduced just in case. "Lightbubble, correct?" He was pretty sure that they were around the same age. Then why would the other cat need to wash off his paws? And why ask for company whilst doing so?

@RedHead

Lightbubble immediately straightened up, bouncing on his paws a little with excitement once Fallenheart had agreed to his request. "Thank you so much. You just made my day, and have now been dubbed a good, kind, valiant cat in my eyes. The highest honor." Lightbubble meowed, dipping his head respectfully to the other cat, but instantly moving about again once he had finished his speech. "Yes, Lightbubble, your neighborhood matchmaker!" He had to promote himself somehow, right? Soulmates didn't find themselves, now did they? Nope! "How about we walk and talk Fallenheart? I can tell that your heart is longing, it seems you've gone on too long without any sort of advice with where to start looking. You will get my service free of charge since you were oh so kind to accompany me on my journey to the stream. Now, let us be off!" Lightbubble flicked his tail, motioning Fallenheart to follow him into the territory.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[ @Rainquail; ]

Citrusflower woke up in the morning to the sound of sleeping queens and kits. Her adopted kit Falconkit was nowhere to be seen, but she wasn't worried about it. She was old enough to go off on her own, especially since once her punishment was over with she would become an apprentice. It did break Citrus's heart to think that she wasn't made an apprentice with her sister, but that's what happens when you sneak out of camp. Citrusflower pushed her thoughts away and began to groom her pelt. Once and a while she licked her paw and drew it over her ear.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 10th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@bmkmb @Estelle @Goldwhisker
Beastspark chuckled softly, he's always thought apprentices were more rambunctious. Frostpaw seemed rather tamed if not a little shy compared to most. Beastspark didn't let it bother him as the tom got to work on the other side of the den. He reared back up on his hind legs to finish patching the hole, coming down on all four a little harder after losing his balance. His eyes settled on Ambertail as she complained. He couldn't get to upset with old cats, yet he wished the elder would be a little more considerate since they were fixing the den.

"Ambertail, I'm pretty sure Icestar said all the elders would be in the nursery until we're done fixing up the den." The deputy spoke calmly but sternly. It would be harder to work with the elder laying there in the middle of the den. Beastspark was half tempted to order her to go rest in the nursery when Nightpaw showed up. He tilts his head wondering if he was somehow scary or something. He supposed he did have a habit of making some cats nervous around him, but he felt bad if he made apprentices uncomfortable.

"Sure," his voice was chipper despite his concerns, "You can come help us, Nightpaw." He nods his head over in Frostpaw's direction. "Why don't you go help Frostpaw with fixing that wall up." Beastspark suggests, assuming the shy apprentices would somehow get along better than working on their own.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 10th, 2020 at 11:47 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:47 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Whiskernose was coming back to camp after taking a walk. He'd be allowed back to regular duties in a few days, but was starting to become fidgety and allowed himself that. When he came back to find something else to occupy his mind, he caught the fresh scent of Citrusflower.
His mood improved significantly and he couldn't possibly think of a better way to spend his time than spending time with the queen.
His steps were light as he picked his way towards her. "Hello, Citrusflower," he chirped happily.
@Sparkling Bliss

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 11th, 2020, 12:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Wings ]

Irisflame felt her lips curl into a wide smile, clear amusement on her features. What a little rascal the kit was! Her silvery grey pelt hated in like the Speedy Gonzales she was, and toppled over in a pile of fluff. Irisflame stepped forwards, and would nose the kit gently. Her indigo orbs flashed with delight towards the small kit, and she sat back to wait for the kit to look at least semi-presentable. She looked alright already, half groomed to perfection. A laugh escaping her maw, she beckoned the kit forwards.
"Hello, furball. Look...I want you to become my apprentice. I know it's a big decision, but I think you're worthy." She explained, her words barely louder than a mumble. She didn't want anycat else to hear, because then some typical Shadowclan drama might fire up. And besides, cats were settling into their nests already.
"Come on! We don't want to be late to the Starcave meeting." She urged, standing up. Grabbing some pansy and gobbling it down, she zipped as fast as her limp would let her to the mouth of the den. The tansy would keep her cough on a mild level for the next few hours.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 11th, 2020, 12:24 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Thumbs up Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

As Irisflame poked her a bit, Echokit seemed to giggle and curl up a little. After her little giggle, the silvery kit scrambled up, ruffled fur bristling with excitement and a wide smile stretched across her maw. Her apprentice? The medicine cat apprentice?! ”R-really?” The she was generally in a bit of disbelief. Now that the idea had fully sank into her head she sprang up, tail lashing behind her. “Yes! Of course!” The young she’s eyes were wide with excitement at the thought of saving lives of the cats she held dear. And just the thought of being the medicine cat apprentice!

Practically prancing in place, Echokit, soon to be Echopaw, face light up even more at the prospect of going to the Starcave. She had heard about it when the elders would tell stories but, they never actually saw it. Seeing Irisflame limp towards the mouth of the den, the speed demon zipped past, prancing in place outside as she excitedly waited for Irisflame.
@Moon Lily
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 11th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Ombre Party; ]

Citrusflower padded into the nursery after a long time out in the camp. She didn't want to get sunburned, since she was hanging out in the suniest spot in the camp. The eyeless queen padded over to her nest and laid down. Her paws weren't tired, but she didn't spend that much time on her feet. Usually there was nothing for her to do unless there was a queen wanting a break from her kits. Citrusflower was always opened to babysit. The calico she-cat looked around the den at all the queens and kits.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 11th, 2020, 12:48 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Wings ]

Irisflame could feel her excitement practically coursing through the earth and into her veins. Echokit wasn't just some 'excitable old kit', she was a life force. And one that should not be reckoned with. Watching her feathery tail zip around the room in excitement, she could barely contain a smile. The grin took up a large amount of her face, and honestly, Echokit reminded her of herself when she'd been selected. Although she was a lot more hesitant, and a bit more apprehensive. Despite those factors, the speed demon was herself at a younger, more naive age.
"Glad you're excited! I had a feeling you would be." She purred, stifling a chuckle.

"All right, all right, let's go!"

[Continued rp in the Starcave meeting. Make sure to keep post order!]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:27 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Ambertail lifted her head slightly and squinted. Then she just fell back asleep with a grunt. @Undertaker @bmkmb @Estelle
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:46 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Alright, looks like today I'm gonna need to do a thorough paw cleansing. Off to the stream we go." Lightbubble glanced around, ears flicking. He didn't particularly want to go alone, venturing into the territory on his own was not quite his forte. So the tomcat marched up to their nearest available cat, giving them a poke on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but I request you to accompany to the stream to wash off my paws." The cream-furred tom meowed, giving a tilt of his head as he blinked. Giving the cat a cute face would surely make them faster to agree, of course.

[ open ]
Ivyshade looked at Lightbubble. "Sure, I guess." She didn't really know this cat, but she figured it would be nice to get to know him.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Closed Thread