Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:10 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 06:09 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:00 PM
Distant Storms [p]
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 06:00 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhi View Post
Whisperheart

Whisperheart padded softly to the entrance of the leader's den. She gaped her mouth slightly, the scent of Twilightstar hitting the roof of her mouth.
"Twilightstar." She warrior addressed her leader respectfully, dipping her head. "I hope everything is well with you." She became speechless suddenly. Choking on her words. She blinked wide, amber eyes and swallowed.
She felt her fur prickle as she watched Twilightstar, settled nonchalantly in her nest. How could she feel uneasy about a leader? She quickly gave her head a shake, tossing off the strange and disrespectful thoughts of her clans' leader.
"Things are going well under your guidance and leadership." She continued, speaking with calm confidence. "I would like to ask for more responsibility from you." She let the silence hang in the air. "Although mentoring Silverpaw is quite the pawful..." the she-cat shuffled her paws, gaze shifting to the ground, "I feel as though I need to be doing more for my clan."
She looked to Twilightstar's eyes. Her soul and spirit were so invested in WindClan, she hoped her leader could see this.

woo hoo lezz go @Moonraven (whisperheart truly wants it all, she admires ancient warriors/starclan)
It was like they knew when she was trying to sleep and had to barge in. The sleepy lilac leader barely bothered rousing herself into a state of awareness as Whisperheart stepped in. Maybe she should figure out how to sleep with her eyes open? That might be a really cool trick. She could try doing it at the next Gathering!
"Whisperheart." She greeted, rising to stand and give her pelt a vigorous shake. Her maw parts and her tongue stretches out as yawns without a care in the world. When she moves to settle in a comfortable crouch and tucks her tail around her paws, Twilightstar notices the mild shift in Whisperheart entire body language. The widen eyes, lack of words, the mild bristle of her fur, it was strange. The idle feline gave the weirdness no more than a heartbeat's heed before filing it in the back of her mind. She'll examine the moment later.
"More responsibility?" Twilightstar repeated like Whisperheart was speaking in a foreign tongue. Who the hell wanted more freaking work?!! What in the world was wrong with this cat? Even though her inner thoughts were less than kind, Twilightstar fixes her expression into one that made it seem like she gave a crap about what Whisperheart was saying to her. Why did this need her attention again? Whisperheart should go bother Brindlejaw about stupid stuff like this.
"You already have an apprentice, borders to patrol, and prey to catch, what more do you want to do?" Her voice was genuine and her eyes portrayed an eagerness to hear Whisperheart's ideas when in reality Twilightstar wanted to tell her to go away. Doing stuff like this was such a drag!

@rhi
+ She seems to enthusiastic compared to some, it's too bad that Twi only finds Whisper annoying -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
"Twilightstar?" Coldsong poked his head into the leader's den, dipping in respect when he caught her attention.

"Just popping by to say I marked and patrolled all the borders today. No sign of anything unusual."
Why was Coldsong doing the patrols by himself? Not that she minded, it just sounded exhausting to her. Well, at least someone was taking action here.
"Thank you, Coldsong." Twilightstar called, with a grateful nod of her head. He seemed pretty set on being the next clan leader, Brindlejaw was going to have some serious competition at this rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
He let out a defeated sigh and forced his gaze to meet the molly's. "I hope as well that Coldsong can help her." Which was honest and true but it still stung. Brindlejaw did make a huge mistake, one that will probably follow him for a while. But as always his duties were getting in the way of his relationships. Would he ever learn how to balance his work and an apprentice? Both were very important but it always seemed that the first would win.
"I took Honeypaw, Smoulderpaw, and Tinykit out and taught them about the clans. I have to say that it went better than imagined. They were all very interested and asked questions. I plan on taking the second group out tomorrow." It was nice for once to teach the Young Bloods about the other clans and the honorable ways to become a warrior. It was too bad that he couldn't teach them about Starclan, many cats it seems, these days stray from their ancestors. "Is there any other way I can be of aid to this clan?" Work, work, work the only thing he truly could depend on. The thing that kept him going.
Twilightstar didn't really understand what the point was getting so touchy about this if he couldn't handle an apprentice he could just tell her not to give him one. They had enough warriors, or so she believed, to handle the apprentices. There hasn't been any reason to double up or anything like that just yet. Thinking of that she'd need to call a meeting at some point in time to get some more kits out of the nursery. She had to admit that WindClan was doing much better than before, but it would only last so long.
"That nice to hear." Twilightstar trilled, pleased to hear that the newer cats were getting their lessons in. Twilightstar should probably take them next since Coyotesnarl was busy with those other kittens and numerous other things. He should really find himself an apprentice.
"Have you gotten patrols done recently?" She asked after his offer. "Coldsong came to me saying he patrolled all three borders and marked them by himself." WindClan had the strangest cats. Who wanted to do that much work? "If you're not careful your apprentice isn't the only thing he'll be taking from you." There was no threat, hostility, or anything like that in her usual slothful and dull tone, but he could take it as a warning if he'd like. Brindlejaw better step up his game and fast before the rest of the clan started to notice the changes in Coldsong.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:48 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Leappaw entered the den and looked around. "So what can I do for you... Elders?" The tabby asked quietly. @Pouncepaw @SparrowSoar @Starface @That One Purple Cat

Last edited by Nightbound; April 29th, 2020 at 11:50 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:31 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ open ]

Hickoryfeather padded out of the warriors den. She had been searching for her apprentice. That cat hadn't showed up to taking care of the elders, which was the first part of her training. If this cat wanted to be a clan cat they needed to train. She got the worst apprentice. Hickoryfeather slumped onto the ground and looked around the clearing.
Eaglesoul heard the thumping of a cat's body hitting the ground and the brown tom's ears perked and the blind tom slowly rose to slightly unsteady paws. Even seasons after having recovered from his severe illness there was still quite some techniques that he had yet to figure out. Padding over to the cat who he had identified as Hickoryfeather by her clear scent he sat down by her. "You feelin' alright there?" he asked softly, his calm voice not breaking nor showing any of his emotions that were racing in his head. He was quite worried himself, with his mate in the medicine cat den, apparently carrying for some kits she'd found out on a hunting patrol and then she ended up in quarantine cause said kits had white cough. It was enough to grey his fur for seasons.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:40 AM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Blackwing padded up to a suitably flat place on the training moor. The day was a bit cloudy, but that didn't stop a small amount of light to shine down through the gray, puffy clouds above. "Alright Curlpaw," the tom turned to look at his apprentice, "Today is battle training!" Motioning for Curlpaw to go to a spot across from him, he sat down.
"Battle training is no joke, you're about to learn some real serious moves that can really hurt and kill cats. I don't want you using these willy-nilly, and I don't want you killing just because you can. These are for self-defense, of course when Windclan attacks other clans you'll go after apprentices, and warriors when you're old enough. That doesn't mean you have to hurt them too badly. Just enough to show them what for." With these words, the black tom had lost a bit of his cheerful demeanor, being left with something of a sad smile. "With that bit of warning out of the way, you ready to start?"

@FuzzyRatto
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:25 AM
emergency hiatus

{Open}

Breezefeather sat on the edge of the clearing, watching clanlife unfold once again. The sky was darkening and he knew he'd missed his meeting with Irisflame at the border for the first time.. in... so long. He had however taken the advice given by the Shadowclan medicine cat and stared at the lapwing that was half eaten at his feet. No interest what so ever, despite the clear definition of ribs through his now dull silver fur. He was... he didn't know how he was feeling. Miserable? Sad? Content? Alright? Okay? He didn't know and he just wished he could close his eyes and succumb to sleep, the peaceful sleep that was calling for him. But that was just not solving the issues he was facing and would just make the next day worse and worse and worse... Until he would once again become but a shell of who he was. Ever since admitting he had been the cause of Bunnypaw's death to Iris at the border, he'd been a wreck. Every cream and grey furred cat reminded him of her... the pain of having her leave him as he sat there... on the moors with her in his paws. Averting his eyes from the active clearing and the happy faces of his clanmates he instead stared out of camp, towards where he knew he truly longed to be. Running on the moors, running away from his fears, his worries, his guilt from everything that ever clouded his mind. But as Iris had said, running doesn't fix the issues that you're facing...It only makes it worse. He wanted to cry out, he wanted to just... give up but that was not something he would allow himself to do. Giving up meant disappointing everyone who'd ever believed in him, Buttercup or Bright.. his good friend, Irisflame his most cherished adoptive daughter.... and Daisybloom as well. And so he sat there... thinking and wallowing in the past while the half-eaten lapwing at his paws was totally forgotten.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 30th, 2020, 02:51 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
{Open}

Breezefeather sat on the edge of the clearing, watching clanlife unfold once again. The sky was darkening and he knew he'd missed his meeting with Irisflame at the border for the first time.. in... so long. He had however taken the advice given by the Shadowclan medicine cat and stared at the lapwing that was half eaten at his feet. No interest what so ever, despite the clear definition of ribs through his now dull silver fur. He was... he didn't know how he was feeling. Miserable? Sad? Content? Alright? Okay? He didn't know and he just wished he could close his eyes and succumb to sleep, the peaceful sleep that was calling for him. But that was just not solving the issues he was facing and would just make the next day worse and worse and worse... Until he would once again become but a shell of who he was. Ever since admitting he had been the cause of Bunnypaw's death to Iris at the border, he'd been a wreck. Every cream and grey furred cat reminded him of her... the pain of having her leave him as he sat there... on the moors with her in his paws. Averting his eyes from the active clearing and the happy faces of his clanmates he instead stared out of camp, towards where he knew he truly longed to be. Running on the moors, running away from his fears, his worries, his guilt from everything that ever clouded his mind. But as Iris had said, running doesn't fix the issues that you're facing...It only makes it worse. He wanted to cry out, he wanted to just... give up but that was not something he would allow himself to do. Giving up meant disappointing everyone who'd ever believed in him, Buttercup or Bright.. his good friend, Irisflame his most cherished adoptive daughter.... and Daisybloom as well. And so he sat there... thinking and wallowing in the past while the half-eaten lapwing at his paws was totally forgotten.
{I can throw Cornkit at you, I'm not entirely sure how much he could help because he deals with intrusive thoughts, but maybe they can help each other?}

Cornkit padded out from the nursery, his long awkward legs swinging out as he took large steps, humming a little tune to himself. He stared at the ground as he walked, a habit that Cornkit knew he needed to break. It only made the other kits laugh at him more because he wasn't particularly good at making eye contact. They thought that was weird. He was weird. Of course there was also the issue of Cornkit couldn't see very well when he walked this way. Which is how he found himself in this particular instance of the day. He walked on and just when he was about to look up... he bumped his little head on something squishy. Oh Starclan... he thought, wishing he had bumped himself on something hard. Maybe then it would be a tree or a rock. Something he didn't have to talk to. Squishy meant... a cat. "I- I- I'm sorry!" He stuttered out, looking to see who he had stumbled into. "I didn't mean to!" A tiny part of him exhaled when he saw it was Breezefeather. Cornkit had seen Breezefeather around camp. The tom looked a lot like how Cornkit felt a lot of the time. Which somehow made him the best possible cat to bump into. "Sorry." He mumbled once more just or good measure.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 30th, 2020, 03:14 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Finally the scars were healing, the injuries fading, and the memories are in the past. The older warrior padded into the clearing, things were normal now. Which means he had to do the regular duties that came with it.

"Before I assign patrols I will like to remind you that it is okay if you are either mentally or physically injured still and can not do the patrol. Please just let me know." His left paw was still tender from twisting it and his flank still couldn't be laid on his side.

(Optional Prompt: Windclans border has pushed back Thunderclan's. Do you set it back to where it was agreed on or be greedy?)
"Littlewish ( @Moon Lily) please lead the Thunderclan border patrol along with Eaglepaw ( @Lynxpaw ), Rabbitleap ( @TeamRiverRipple )and Bushpaw ( @elysian )." So far the warrior has proven themselves trustworthy and Brindlejaw can thankfully count on them to lead the patrol. Before turning his attention to the next group he remembered to give every patrol member a close-lipped smile.

(Optional Prompt: A rabbit is on the Windclan territory when you first spot it but crosses over to the Shadowclan territory. Will you still hunt it?)

Okay, next batch to set. The tortoiseshell turned his attention to looking for a particular molly. "Ahh, Crescentmoon ( @TeamRiverRipple ) you are in charge of patrolling the Shadowclan border." Meeting his blazing orange gaze with hers. "Chickadeepaw ( @Zesty Mango ), and Lynxpaw ( @RedHead ) all with be join you." Turning his gaze to each of his clanmates that he called out.

(Optional Prompt: The group stumbles upon a ducks nest full of eggs)
"Batglare ( @Moonraven ) I trust you to lead the Riverclan border patrol you haven't let me down and I hope you won't start now. Elderpaw ( @implimm ), and Longlegs ( @Pouncepaw ) will both be joining you." Once again, another clanmate that hasn't led him astray. Perhaps he should switch up the patrol leaders to allow other warriors to prove themselves.

"Hickoryfeather ( @Sparkling Bliss ) I am putting you in charge of the training battle patrol with Leappaw ( @Nightbound )..."This patrol took a lot of debate of who to have in it but putting this pair in it felt right. "Coldsong ( @Fae), Pausing to meet the toms eyes, You and Ye-...your apprentice ( @shortstack ) will join along." He couldn't meet her gaze quite yet nor say her name. So instead he quickly moved on.

(Optional Prompt: You come upon a strange smell that turns out to be...dead dog or a deceased skunk. Which one is it?)

Taking a deep breath and shaking his head to clear his mind the deputy continued on. "Flintshard ( @crypticcountryroad ) I will entrust you to lead the first hunting patrol. Please do not let me down. Whitesong ( @CheetahPelt ) will be joining you." Forcing his features into a nonchalant way.

(Optional Prompt: You see a snake! What will you do?)

Finally, the last patrol to hand out. "Wetwhisker ( @Xeno ) I'm giving you a chance to lead the second hunting patrol with Ravenpaw ( @Fae )."

"Please do not hesitate to leave your patrol members behind if they are dragging this along. Also, feel free to speak to me if you need anything, I am always here." His talk with his new friend still ringing in his mind. With that he closed the meeting with a smile before going to his next activity.

All patrols are due on May 9th. Please report back to Brindlejaw or Twilightstar. Thank you.

Last edited by Sweetie; April 30th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:59 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Oddear groaned as he rolled out of the nest, awkward limbs sprawling everywhere but rolling about on the floor from his uneasy sleep left Oddear victim to the suddenly wet floor. He startled awake, like a spooked horse, as he quickly stood up on his large paws. "W-what? Whys it wet.. Where's moon," he grumbled his slurred words as sleep clouded his brain like a bad fog.
He felt a little reassured as he rubbed himself along the side of Coyotesnarl, completely dazed for a few moment before his brain rebooted into action. "Storming," He mumbled, more to himself than the others. Oddear turned to pick Stagkit up, waiting for pointers on what to do next to his only companion that could talk.

{ @wren @Fuzzy @Arie @starshooter }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:21 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @starshooter @wren @S-oft @Fuzzy --

Stag was wriggling in his sleep, the kit snuggled closely up to the belly of one of the mama's he didn't know which. And snuggled up to that he felt when the body left and he was left exposed to the cold and he so hoped it wouldn't be cold again. He hated having the sniffles and was by no means interesting in getting more sniffles. But then he was being picked up and shoved out of sleep and he felt teeth in his scruff. Blinking open his eyes he saw nothing until his eyes adjusted to the dark den and it was all grey again. He saw Mama Two and Mama Four... He assumed Mama Three was the one who'd picked him up. "Cold... Get... warm... soon?" he questioned before slowly closing his eyes again and then falling into his quiet sleep.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 30th, 2020, 05:55 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
{I can throw Cornkit at you, I'm not entirely sure how much he could help because he deals with intrusive thoughts, but maybe they can help each other?}

Cornkit padded out from the nursery, his long awkward legs swinging out as he took large steps, humming a little tune to himself. He stared at the ground as he walked, a habit that Cornkit knew he needed to break. It only made the other kits laugh at him more because he wasn't particularly good at making eye contact. They thought that was weird. He was weird. Of course there was also the issue of Cornkit couldn't see very well when he walked this way. Which is how he found himself in this particular instance of the day. He walked on and just when he was about to look up... he bumped his little head on something squishy. Oh Starclan... he thought, wishing he had bumped himself on something hard. Maybe then it would be a tree or a rock. Something he didn't have to talk to. Squishy meant... a cat. "I- I- I'm sorry!" He stuttered out, looking to see who he had stumbled into. "I didn't mean to!" A tiny part of him exhaled when he saw it was Breezefeather. Cornkit had seen Breezefeather around camp. The tom looked a lot like how Cornkit felt a lot of the time. Which somehow made him the best possible cat to bump into. "Sorry." He mumbled once more just or good measure.

Breezefeather had just been staring out in the thin air at this point and when the kit ran into him, it scared him just as much as it scared the poor kit. As the kit started rambling about being sorry and not meaning to, it forced the silver tom to push his own thoughts, his own issues to the back of the mind. No matter how broken he felt, no matter how miserable, kittens were a shared responsibility to care for and the tom had always loved them. No matter the feelings of regret and the memoirs they awoke, he cherished them and did not understand why anyone would leave their kits be. After loosing his entire first litter he had felt pangs when interacting with kits, and it had caused him pain for so long until he started to feel again. And so with the little kit at his paws he just uncurled his tail from himself and gestured to the kit, "Come on Little One, I won't hurt you. and there's nothing to be sorry for." Wrapping the kit up close to his own thin and frail body he slowly started speaking, "You should look up more often, otherwise you'll keep bumping into things. And I wouldn't want you running into a Shadowclan warrior or a fox by accident do we?" With that he gestured to the lapwing that was laying at his paws, "Want to eat some of this, will do you good. Better than it'll do me any good." He nudged it closer to the kit who he had now completely wrapped up with his tail.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Closed Thread