Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Convert this? Profile...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:50 AM
┆♡ i'm not even a star...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:46 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:10 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:08 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2020, 09:47 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Venomkit woke up a little late due to waking up during the night. She stretched her paws and yawned before sitting up and grooming herself
Old May 12th, 2020, 10:24 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

- @RedHead -

Birchflower yawned, it had been peaceful enough for a nice app, a rarity that didn't happen often with so many cats in the clan these days. Needless to say, having her sleep interrupted by an apprentice was not on her bucket list. At the disturbance of Freezepaw, the white tabby's eyes rolled with some sarcasm.
"Did no one ever teach you how to keep quiet? That volume would make prey run before you even had the chance to see them." A raspy chuckle came from her throat. "I"m only joking. It's a real shame that they still make apprentices do this work, most of us are fairly capable of doing it ourselves. The free help is nice though." Another pathetic excuse for a laugh escaped Birchflower's maw as she stretched and stood up, her lanky form being quite unusual compared to the general look of a Shadowclan cat these days. "Not gonna force you to do this though, I can make my own nest. How about you have a seat and we just talk instead? It gets awfully boring around here."
Old May 13th, 2020, 10:08 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Rosekit mewed "I want a mother and father!" she wailed
Old May 13th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

+ @TeamRiverRipple +
Whitepaw looked around camp, bored. Life was feeling a little boring and he wanted to go explore. He groomed his fur clean, then stood, leaping down from the rock he had been on. He scanned camp for any secret holes he could go through. He then spotted a small hole in the bramble wall of camp. It was scrape at his sides, but he could still get out. He creeped over to the spot, slipping through. The brambles scratched at his sides as he exited, leaving a little bleeding. Once he was through, he saw the forest. His eyes lit up in excitement as he started running into the forest.
[Any Apprentice who would like to join in Whitepaw exploring are fully open to do so]

Character Site is in the works.
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:10 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[ @Casper ]
Sparrowsnap heaved an exaggerated sigh. Where was she even supposed to begin?

"I don't know where to start. I-I trained in the...the Dark Forest," she began, her voice coming-out on a choked and miserable sob. Where was she supposed to start? These were probably her last moments, her brutal, painful but oh-so-well-deserved fate; before she knew it her life-blood would be pouring out into the earth, and everything Sparrowsnap had ever known would be gone in a quick bite to the neck.

Nevertheless she let the words spill rapidly from her maw, like honey from a hive:

"I began training in the Dark Forest with Swiftpaw -- you know him, right?" Sparrowsnap shook her head. "Look, I began training simply because I thought it would make me stronger. But anyway, I used to love to bully Swiftpaw as an apprentice, and I apologized to him earlier. He accepted.

"You see, back in the Dark Forest, Swiftpaw teamed up with this other cat -- a cannibalistic kittypet by the name of Slashthroat. Together they tormented me, and eventually my anger led me to launching an attack in twoleg territory with RiverClan's Berrypaw. Swiftpaw didn't intervene, and honestly I'm glad he didn't.

"In the end Berrypaw and I were fine, but we retreated." The she-cat breathed a shaky sigh. "Slashpaw demands we call her Slashthroat now or she'll kill me -- and quite frankly I don't have a hard time believing that. She's still out there, though, alive and well. The stupid psycho apparently is looking to 'take over the Clans.'

"Punish me if you wish, but personally I think fighting Slashthroat was enough."
[ pst, I'm actually not too comfortable with sparrow dying atm. but feel free to punish her in any other way hhh. thanks^-^ ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:14 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Snailkit poked his little brown snout out the dens entrance way, peering out. Maybe Ma was out here? It seemed bigger than the nursery... Brighter, too!! More noises, smells, and cats of all sizes. One of them was bound to be his Ma, right? None of them smelt like her... Maybe her scent changed.

The small kitten stumbled out on his small, unused paws. One step at a time, a paw in front of the other! Carefully, working on his speckly paws, the kitten made his way out of the nursery. Maybe someone would help him find his Ma?

{Open!}

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; May 13th, 2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:18 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

blackkit was wandering around, every now and then he would bonk his head on the walls and he would shake his head to shake off the pain.
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:51 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

A white apprentice padded through the clearing, gaze scanning for anything to catch his interest. Despite his training, he found that he still had an odd amount of free time to spend. He supposed that his mentor couldn't teach him everything in one day, but still. Frostpaw paused as he saw a little kit stumble out of the nursery. It seemed to be testing out its paws. Frostpaw didn't have much experience with younger cats and sometimes felt uneasy around them. Even so, the white apprentice padded towards the kit and looked down at it. "What are you doing here?" he inquired innocuously.

@S-oft
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:59 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
A white apprentice padded through the clearing, gaze scanning for anything to catch his interest. Despite his training, he found that he still had an odd amount of free time to spend. He supposed that his mentor couldn't teach him everything in one day, but still. Frostpaw paused as he saw a little kit stumble out of the nursery. It seemed to be testing out its paws. Frostpaw didn't have much experience with younger cats and sometimes felt uneasy around them. Even so, the white apprentice padded towards the kit and looked down at it. "What are you doing here?" he inquired innocuously.

@S-oft
Oh, friend! Friend, friend, friend, friend! Snailkit wanted to squeal, his excitement was bursting from every fuzzy part of his being but he kept his self restraint in check, yes! Instead of a squeal, he let out a high pitched meow. "Hello!" Snailkit took another wobbly step towards, tapping his pink nose into the apprentices leg. Was that how they said hello? Maybe. "I'm looking for my Ma!" No reason to hide his current agenda, not yet.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:13 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Oh, friend! Friend, friend, friend, friend! Snailkit wanted to squeal, his excitement was bursting from every fuzzy part of his being but he kept his self restraint in check, yes! Instead of a squeal, he let out a high pitched meow. "Hello!" Snailkit took another wobbly step towards, tapping his pink nose into the apprentices leg. Was that how they said hello? Maybe. "I'm looking for my Ma!" No reason to hide his current agenda, not yet.
Looking for his ma? Oh, for his mother, Frostpaw realized. The white apprentice never used such names with his parents. Actually, he wasn't sure if they were even still alive, not that it mattered. He could care less about those two foxhearts. Frostpaw stiffened a bit as the kit's nose bumped into his leg. He was unused to contact, but he quickly forced himself to relax, not wanting to chase the kit away. "What's your ma's name?" he inquired. Were kits of this age allowed out of the nursery? He wasn't sure, but he might as well help the little thing.
Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread