Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 08:37 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:29 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:22 AM
Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:19 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:13 AM

Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:22 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

(so uh, this is my first time doing this... does anyone mind if i join in?)
Old November 23rd, 2019, 01:54 PM
Cat in a Teacup

My Mood: Incognito

I don't mind, but I don't know about the others. I assume you can just jump right in like I did, but I don't mind))
Old December 1st, 2019, 08:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@vermin
[Sugarapple/Petuniakit first meeting perhaps?]

The small bundle of white and ginger found herself practically slumped in a nest alone. None of the other kits had really wanted her to play. All because she was a former outsider. It wasn't her fault, normally they didn't mind but as they learned more about her and how little she knew about Clan life they just got board of her. Or that was how Petuniakit saw it. She had no real mother of father figure, was just looked after by the Queens but they liked their own kits better. She didn't blame them. Who wouldn't?
Looking down the amber eyed kit started playing with the moss beneath her paws. Maybe she was supposed to be alone for the time being. Maybe she was to be like a flower? Be beautiful then die out in the cold. Though that was sad. All her beautiful petaled friends died. Taking her source of comfort with them. "They're just like Jasper and Mama..." She mumbled plucking a chunk of moss up just to place it back down. Petunia really didn't have spunk when there was no one to share it with.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 2nd, 2019, 09:34 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@vermin
[Sugarapple/Petuniakit first meeting perhaps?]

The small bundle of white and ginger found herself practically slumped in a nest alone. None of the other kits had really wanted her to play. All because she was a former outsider. It wasn't her fault, normally they didn't mind but as they learned more about her and how little she knew about Clan life they just got board of her. Or that was how Petuniakit saw it. She had no real mother of father figure, was just looked after by the Queens but they liked their own kits better. She didn't blame them. Who wouldn't?
Looking down the amber eyed kit started playing with the moss beneath her paws. Maybe she was supposed to be alone for the time being. Maybe she was to be like a flower? Be beautiful then die out in the cold. Though that was sad. All her beautiful petaled friends died. Taking her source of comfort with them. "They're just like Jasper and Mama..." She mumbled plucking a chunk of moss up just to place it back down. Petunia really didn't have spunk when there was no one to share it with.
Bouncing, playing, running around the kits ran a muck in the den so she took action by quickly cleaning after them with a sweep of her tail. She gathered up dust, moss bits and dirt in one pile then guide it outside and swayed her tail to remove excess dust off it. She limped back inside to share a few words with the litter bug of kits and some went back to coddling with their mothers, others dashed outside to enjoy winter's air. The young tortoiseshell sighed, her pale yellows washed over the sleeping queens and kits until her eyes fell on a small cream looking kit. Her honey pool orbs were glum and lonely. How come she'd never seen this kit before? Sugarapple can memorize every queen, kit and those ready to be born. Maybe because she's so small? It doesn't matter. The poor thing looked alone and she just want to make up her day. Sugarapple slowly limped up to her from behind, watching the creamy kit pluck a moss to just put it back down again. She couldn't help but to purr and coiled her tail around the little scrap. "Now, now look at you with those sad honey eyes of yours," she mewed, tipping her head. "Whats your name tiny one? Wanna tell Sugarapple why you're so blue?"
Old December 3rd, 2019, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Dark

Ivykit pauses, her eyes finally opening. She breathed in the scent of her mother and mewed warmly.
Old December 5th, 2019, 04:06 PM
previously senpai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerkit / Goldenmist View Post
I don't mind, but I don't know about the others. I assume you can just jump right in like I did, but I don't mind))
( oh thank you! )

Laying in her nest, Mosskit yawns, her open jaw opening to show her sharp kit teeth. She gets up and arches her back, stretching. She shakes her head and looks around at the other kits.
Who should I play with today?

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!

Last edited by fr0ggy; December 7th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
Old December 7th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Bouncing, playing, running around the kits ran a muck in the den so she took action by quickly cleaning after them with a sweep of her tail. She gathered up dust, moss bits and dirt in one pile then guide it outside and swayed her tail to remove excess dust off it. She limped back inside to share a few words with the litter bug of kits and some went back to coddling with their mothers, others dashed outside to enjoy winter's air. The young tortoiseshell sighed, her pale yellows washed over the sleeping queens and kits until her eyes fell on a small cream looking kit. Her honey pool orbs were glum and lonely. How come she'd never seen this kit before? Sugarapple can memorize every queen, kit and those ready to be born. Maybe because she's so small? It doesn't matter. The poor thing looked alone and she just want to make up her day. Sugarapple slowly limped up to her from behind, watching the creamy kit pluck a moss to just put it back down again. She couldn't help but to purr and coiled her tail around the little scrap. "Now, now look at you with those sad honey eyes of yours," she mewed, tipping her head. "Whats your name tiny one? Wanna tell Sugarapple why you're so blue?"

The young molly hadn't expected to be approached. The nursery had gotten quieter and Petunia thought all the kits had left and the queens gone out to watch them or take a nap. So why was this queen here?
Looking up Petuniakit blinked her sorrow filled eyes. Sugarapple? That was a pretty name. Though the patchy kit couldn't figure out why she wanted to know what her name was and what was the matter. For some reason she didn't even give off a frightening feeling. Sugarapple sort of reminded her of her mother. In a way that made tears burn her eyes. "I'm Petuniakit… but could you just call me Petunia?" She asked looking into the queens yellow eyes with her honey colored ones.
After a moment of silence from the kit she dropped her head again. "...I just miss my mama..." She explained pulling her tail tightly around her paws.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 8th, 2019, 10:58 AM
another level

Petunia,” she repeated sweetly, gazing right back at her with a sweet smile. “Pretty name for a pretty kit such as yourself.” Sugarapple listened quietly to her small and soft voice, the smile slowly faded once knowing why she’s more sadder than a hog on a rainy day. The young warrior bent down to press her cheek against the poor cream kit to comfort her. Briefly looking at the queens and den entrance, she stared back at little Petunia. Curiosity raced through her mind trying to recall any cat that looks similar to the kit around camp or the worst possible case, the queen is no longer with them. She wouldn’t dare to ask those questions for it may bring up painful memories and can’t bare to watch her cry. “I bet your mama loves you very much. If you want, I can watch after you as long as you want me,” she purred. "Like the ole' saying, 'It's best to have good company than none at all' and I believe you and me can be good friends."
@Fuzzy
Old December 10th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)

@sugarcubes

Fazekit leaped on to Mosskit's back pinning her to the ground. " I got you now" he said to her.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 11th, 2019, 06:56 PM
previously senpai.

The small kit let out a playful screech, going limp. She stuck out her tongue like she was dead.
"Bleghhh,"

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!