Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Dark
Today 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM

Old January 8th, 2017, 01:59 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StormClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
Tigeress smiled, " Together your would be as strong as an apprentice," she snarled. Looking directly at Dapplepelt, eyeing her carefully. Her attentions switched to Cobrastar, she dashed at him, she leaped into the air and aimed for his back.
"No!" Tigerpaw leaped up and tried to slash Tigress' s stomach but missed and fell onto the ground, winded.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:01 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
"No!" Tigerpaw leaped up and tried to slash Tigress' s stomach but missed and fell onto the ground, winded.
Futurefright dashed after, reeling her fangs into Tigeress' neck, wounding her.
lotusfang
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:08 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
Harenkit looked at the cat. "Ok," he whispered and crawled to the den quietly.
"Good, now, @RipplePaw Ripplepond, if you see any injured cats sneak out and bring them to me. I'll take care of the kits."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 8th, 2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:32 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Snowgust nodded. "Okay," she raised her voice. "Warriors, you attack first and then, apprentices, you come in." She looked nervoisly at Cobrastar to see if the plan was good...

Harenkit nodded and followed Ripplepond to the nursery quietly. He silently scrunched down next to Timberkit, trying to stay hidden.
Quote:
Harenkit looked at the cat. "Ok," he whispered and crawled to the den quietly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Hi." Futurefright mews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrapaw View Post
CobraStar leapt out of the way, feeling a claw scratch his back as he nearly escaped. Anger swept through him. "You can't just challenge clan leader on your own! I have four lives, you only have one, and a whole Clan against you!" He snarled. Looking over at SnowGust confidently, and nodded. He quickly slashed his tail, signaling for the cats to attack. I hate risking my cats lives like this.... But what else can we do? This cat cannot just come in and kill us!
Quote:
Futrefright ran next to the leader, "You obviously don't know what we're known for, dear, and youll find out."
Tigeress looked at Cobrastar, "4 lives, guess what, each claw counts as a life," she lifted her paw unheashing her claws one at a time, each one covered in blood, her attention switched to Futrefright "I know what your lnown for," she lifted her head and licked her paw, "Storm clan cats are known for there small size and and weakness,"
//
Dapplepelt looked at her mother Tigeress, "You left the camp many moons ago, fearing that storm clan would drive you out, we shall drive you out now," she yowled
//
Greypool overheard Pumpkincloud died, his usual bright blue eyes clouded with horror as he looked at her mangled body in the clearing. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Tigeress. But he said nothing, he padded towards Pumpkincloud, he had never confessed his love for her to anyone. The heart broken tom pushed passed all the cats surrounding her. He crouched down beside his sweet Pumpkincloud, he pressed his nose against her matted fur, tears trickled slowly down his face. Suddenly he let out a large battle cry. "I will avenge Pumpkinclouds death," he yowled
//
Pumpkinclouds spirit sat watching all of the cats in storm clan hoping none of them would end up with her. "Hello?" she mewed waiting for mews to answer back, "This is star clan?" she guessed as she glanced at all the stars around her.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:34 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Tigeress looked at Cobrastar, "4 lives, guess what, each claw counts as a life," she lifted her paw unheashing her claws one at a time, each one covered in blood, her attention switched to Futrefright "I know what your lnown for," she lifted her head and licked her paw, "Storm clan cats are known for there small size and and weakness,"
//
Dapplepelt looked at her mother Tigeress, "You left the camp many moons ago, fearing that storm clan would drive you out, we shall drive you out now," she yowled
//
Greypool overheard Pumpkincloud died, his usual bright blue eyes clouded with horror as he looked at her mangled body in the clearing. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Tigeress. But he said nothing, he padded towards Pumpkincloud, he had never confessed his love for her to anyone. The heart broken tom pushed passed all the cats surrounding her. He crouched down beside his sweet Pumpkincloud, he pressed his nose against her matted fur, tears trickled slowly down his face. Suddenly he let out a large battle cry. "I will avenge Pumpkinclouds death," he yowled
//
Pumpkinclouds spirit sat watching all of the cats in storm clan hoping none of them would end up with her. "Hello?" she mewed waiting for mews to answer back, "This is star clan?" she guessed as she glanced at all the stars around her.
"No, we're known for our nobility and strength, have you not heard? We're able to take do- Sorry, I, myself, can take you down in a clawswipe."
lotusfang
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Quote:
Futurefright dashed after, reeling her fangs into Tigeress' neck, wounding her.
Tigeress laughed as all the cats tried to hurt her, "Didn't Tigerpaw go timber," she mewed while she threw both cats off of her. Her amber gaze met Cobrastars, "You could have stopped all of this," she whispered into his ear

Old January 8th, 2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
"No, we're known for our nobility and strength, have you not heard? We're able to take do- Sorry, I, myself, can take you down in a clawswipe."
"Go on then," she said in a harsh but half encouraging voice as if she was talking to a kit

Old January 8th, 2017, 02:43 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
"Go on then," she said in a harsh but half encouraging voice as if she was talking to a kit

She yowled then leaped on Tigeress, unshealthing her claws and fitting them perfectly into her flank, causing her to yowl. He then leaped again and twisted her body, landing on her back as she hooked her claws around the neck of the enemy, "Do you REALLY think you can underestimate the cats of StormClan? You're obviously not smart enough to be here, which is why I'm going to end this once and for all by finishing you off, Tigeress." Futurefright snarled in the cat's ear.
lotusfang
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
She yowled then leaped on Tigeress, unshealthing her claws and fitting them perfectly into her flank, causing her to yowl. He then leaped again and twisted her body, landing on her back as she hooked her claws around the neck of the enemy, "Do you REALLY think you can underestimate the cats of StormClan? You're obviously not smart enough to be here, which is why I'm going to end this once and for all by finishing you off, Tigeress." Futurefright snarled in the cat's ear.
"Really?" Tigeress snarled. She launched he back legs up into the air throwing the cat off of her back, she twisted round swiping the cat with her long claws

Old January 8th, 2017, 02:48 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
"Really?" Tigeress snarled. She launched he back legs up into the air throwing the cat off of her back, she twisted round swiping the cat with her long claws
She skidded, then laughed, "Youre no threat." She pushed her over with such force it caused bloodfall.
lotusfang