Today 06:38 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:32 AM

Old December 7th, 2016, 04:34 PM

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

RavenWhisker placed his slim vole and pudgy rabbit delicately on the pile, than he chose a small mouse someone had probably captured not too long ago,but it was strange because his stomach was growling....yet he couldn't bear to eat anything from the pile. He decided to try to force eat himself, but that just wouldn't work. His fur rose up on end annoyed that he just couldn't eat anything and hoped he would be fine. he wasn't in pain so he wouldn't visit the medicine den yet.He layed in a spot somewhere in camp and stretched in exhaustion, hunger gnawing endlessly at his stomach.
Old December 7th, 2016, 05:47 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
I bet a moon of patrols he's lying, Auroraflame thought as she listened to Morningbrook's babbling. "Well if that did happen to you then you must have a bad taste in cats", Auroraflame joked. "I'm sure love has a nice comforting feeling that comes with it", Auroraflame then remarked, though she did wonder what love really felt like. When Morningbrook asked if she herself had ever fallen in love herself, she had to think. She was a cat that liked to know the secrets of other cats, but preferred to keep her own secrets secret. But then, Morningbrook was her best friend, she could trust him. "I've had a few crushes as an apprentice. But they weren't anything serious", Auroraflame finally admitted. She wasnt sure how morningbrook would react. Whether he would tease her, be confused or whatever.
"...What did they feel like- the crushes?" Morningbrook asked, his eyes widening as Auroraflame revealed that she's had crushes and felt love before. He needed to know if what he felt really was love- even if they were in Starclan already, it wouldn't hurt for him to know. His fluffy pelt bristled up in a spark of embarrassment as she contradicted his statement about love hurting- of course you couldn't be hurt by somebody who loves you- I should've seen that coming, really. The cream-colored tom's amber eyes glistened with entertainment as he settled down to listen to what his friend would say first- he didn't want to rush her, but he wanted to desperately know. "But if you don't wanna tell, t-that's fine! I'm cool with it, don't worry!" Oh gosh, he wanted to know so badly, but the thought of being rude was... undesirable at it's best. It never something you could just wish away, and he had to try his very hardest not to pry the story from her mind as soon as she spoke a single word- Morningbrook was just extremely interested in the topic.
Old December 9th, 2016, 11:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

{Open Rp}
Rainpebble padded out of the warriors den and stretched, her silver pelt shone in the sunlight. The senior warrior padded twards the fresh kill pile and looked down "Hmm...I should go hunting and help stock up the pile." she stated and flicked her tail. The silver molly looked around the clearing, her silver eyes raked across the clearing as she looked for a familiar face. "Don't really want to go hunting on my own." she said as she pouted, playfulness dripped from her words as she twitched her nose and began to pad twards the gorse tunnel, to the skyclan territory.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 10th, 2016, 01:43 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...What did they feel like- the crushes?" Morningbrook asked, his eyes widening as Auroraflame revealed that she's had crushes and felt love before. He needed to know if what he felt really was love- even if they were in Starclan already, it wouldn't hurt for him to know. His fluffy pelt bristled up in a spark of embarrassment as she contradicted his statement about love hurting- of course you couldn't be hurt by somebody who loves you- I should've seen that coming, really. The cream-colored tom's amber eyes glistened with entertainment as he settled down to listen to what his friend would say first- he didn't want to rush her, but he wanted to desperately know. "But if you don't wanna tell, t-that's fine! I'm cool with it, don't worry!" Oh gosh, he wanted to know so badly, but the thought of being rude was... undesirable at it's best. It never something you could just wish away, and he had to try his very hardest not to pry the story from her mind as soon as she spoke a single word- Morningbrook was just extremely interested in the topic.
Auroraflame shrugged. "It never felt like anything big. I mean, I felt super happy everytime I talked to them but other then that....", Auroraflame trailed. The ebony coloured she cat suddenly noticed how....eager, Morningbrook had seemed when he asked her that question. To be honest, she didn't feel suspicious or anything, simply curious as to know what was going on in the cream coloured tom's mind."Why do you ask?", Auroraflame then asked, tilting her head to the side in curiousity. It was a topic that Auroraflame talked about, she mostly talked about other stuff. She had only actually talked about love once or twice as a warrior. As an apprentice, it was a little more common for her mind to stray away and jump onto that topic though. Another thing that the deputy wondered was if Morningbrook really had had a crush before. He seemed like a cat that would have romantic interests, but at the same time he seemed like a single pringle. When she had teased him earlier, did he hide any secrets beneath his fluffy pelt? Or did he not?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 10th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Sagewhisker dipped her head gently to Grousestar, then Auroraflame before heading over to the fresh-kill pile. She ignored the suspicious glances heavy on her back and she padded over and selected a mouse. The tortoiseshell she-cat felt small in the big clan, it was like being a newborn kit again. She shook herself and began the gulp the prey down in a few clean bites. Sagewhisker then yawned, drowsy from her journey. She gazed around camp, taking in the new territory.
Mapledash came out from the medicine cat's den. He had missed the meeting, he didn't want to hear the leader call out what they just had discussed. He wanted to get rest, so he went to sleep. But sleep never came to him, so he walked out and tried to ask grousestar if some warriors could show him around the territory to hunt. He still wanted to earn his part of the fresh-kill pile.

As he came out, he looked around for him, his pelt more familiar than others. As he scanned the clearing, he thought he saw Sagewhisker. He blinked and looked away. -no, it's impossible. You've imagined it again.- he told himself before looking around again. He couldn't help but look in that direction again just to be sure, even if he was convinced he just imagined it AGAIN. He took a glimpse again, and froze. "... no way. Sagewhisker? SAGE!" he shouted, running now across the clearing of this clan. It WAS her! Thank starclan!

He came to an alt next to the she-cat, her now familiar pelt hers for once, her scent hitting his nostrils. "Sagewhisker! You found me! I'm so glad you're alright! I thought you were dead back there! I- ..." moment of hesitation. He now realised that he abandonned the she-cat in the horrible twolegplace, left for dead, alone. "I'm sorry... I left you back there. I'm so sorry..." he appologised again. He just hoped she wasn't mad at him now, and that she would forgive him. Even though it would be the best if she hated him, since when their journey would be over, he won't see her again. She'll be back in her clan, and he'll be back in thundrclan. He couldn't imagine how sad this would make him, he had grown so fond of this cat, he lived many things with her in these past few days. His head low for once an other judgement, he waited for her response.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 10th, 2016 at 08:00 AM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 09:03 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Open Rp}
Rainpebble padded out of the warriors den and stretched, her silver pelt shone in the sunlight. The senior warrior padded twards the fresh kill pile and looked down "Hmm...I should go hunting and help stock up the pile." she stated and flicked her tail. The silver molly looked around the clearing, her silver eyes raked across the clearing as she looked for a familiar face. "Don't really want to go hunting on my own." she said as she pouted, playfulness dripped from her words as she twitched her nose and began to pad twards the gorse tunnel, to the skyclan territory.
(I'm really tempted to join in the the Maple-Sage-leader-deputy rp but I don't think my character will fit into the rp, and nor will they want me joining unfortunately, so I'll post here ;3; )

Sycamorebranch was sitting in the clearing, silently grooming his pelt. Here and there, his sandpaper tongue swept across rough patches of tabby fur. It was a special occasion that the tom was doing this, actually, since he didn't usually mind how he looked. But there was a thin line between not caring much and outright not caring, and so, the tom was grooming today. His orbs trailed along to the rest of the clearing. The leader and deputy were there, there were a few warriors, and two newcomers. Sycamore desperately wanted to talk to the unfamiliar cats, as he did with everybody, but they were already absorbed into a conversation.

Oh, he wanted to join in so badly. According to Grousestar's comment to SkyClan, the newcomers were also Clan cats, just not Sky ones. And that SkyClan would have to go on a journey to help against evil forces. That all sounded like a mystical dream, a vision too good to be true. But it'd only be good if he could help out, yes?

Ever since Auroraflame's deputyship, the tom was a bit more annoyed than usual. He wasn't as involved in the clan as he wished to be. The high-ranking ones did everything.

Okay. He needed to take his mind off of the situation, before he caused any more self-harm. Talking to someone else would be good. His eyes scanned across the area towards Rainpebble, one of his fellow clanmates that he'd talked to during various occasions. "I can come with you," he offered, padding up to the senior molly.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 10th, 2016 at 09:04 AM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:22 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Chuckling nervously as he was complimented by the she-cat, he flicked his ear a bit and glanced his dull yellow gaze over with a half-smile before finishing off his mouse, his cheeks feeling a bit warm as he saw the admiration in her eyes, making him feel even more awkward. The tom cleared his throat a bit and shifted his weight, glancing away he took a quiet breath in before looking back at her. "T-Thanks Cootfleet." Mewed the tom as he looked at her before quickly averting his gaze, feeling like he had looked at her for two long and she might get offended or feel awkward. Instead he focused on the Skyrock, imagining the leaders and deputies that had stood on that age old rock. When she made the statement about wishing to be as good as a hunter as him, he looked over with that half-smile of his. Did she really mean that? Pawing at the ground a bit, her lowered his head, unsure of what to say, another awkward silence falling between them. "I-I'm not too uh.. Too good at fighting.. I-I don't like hurting other cats.." Said the tom quietly, looking away before beginning to groom himself in a strange, lurching fashion.
(Sorry I took so long.)
"See, I'm better at fighting. But I don't care for hurting cats either, though." She had followed his gaze to the skyrock and had a brief moment of imaging herself up there as 'Cootstar' then laughed to herself at the thought. She wasn't leader material. That's something for Auroraflame, not her. But, if she was made deputy, she would work her hardest. That was a promise, to who was a different thought on its own. "To be honest, fighting is too unnecessary for SkyClan, there's never any foxes or badgers, no other cats..." That was a lie, sometimes there were, but she never had to deal with it. And those that have did just that once. As she started thinking more about this fact, she wondered why SkyClan was the only clan. Why aren't there more? Surely there are others, as this group couldn't be the only one that formed. Perhaps one day they'll discover each other, and unite to protect their homeland. That was a day she hoped to see, but she doubted it wouldn't happen for a long time.
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

(Sorry I took so long.)
"See, I'm better at fighting. But I don't care for hurting cats either, though." She had followed his gaze to the skyrock and had a brief moment of imaging herself up there as 'Cootstar' then laughed to herself at the thought. She wasn't leader material. That's something for Auroraflame, not her. But, if she was made deputy, she would work her hardest. That was a promise, to who was a different thought on its own. "To be honest, fighting is too unnecessary for SkyClan, there's never any foxes or badgers, no other cats..." That was a lie, sometimes there were, but she never had to deal with it. And those that have did just that once. As she started thinking more about this fact, she wondered why SkyClan was the only clan. Why aren't there more? Surely there are others, as this group couldn't be the only one that formed. Perhaps one day they'll discover each other, and unite to protect their homeland. That was a day she hoped to see, but she doubted it wouldn't happen for a long time.
{It's fine!}

"I-I'm just, not a very strong c-cat.. But I'm uh, I'm glad to hear t-that you're uh, good at f-fighting, it's an um, a v-very admirable skill t-to have." Offered the tom politely with that same awkward half-smile of his. Though a small flicker of confusion went through him as she seemed to almost randomly laugh, his head tilting a bit before he decided it was simply best not to question her on it and looked away instead, looking longingly at the camp entrance before shaking his head. We'll be leaving soon to march on those clans, I'll get plenty of time outside in the forest, and who knows what other kinds of lands we'll be traveling through.
Looking back to Cootfleet with his ears perked up, he tilted his head a bit, perhaps the she-cat hadn't been here when Grousestar had his announcement? It didn't seem that way, she had no clue about the other clans that the leader had talked about and how they were to travel to the clans today.
"W-Were you not.. Not at the um, the meeting t-that uh, Grousestar h-had? He said... S-Said that there were.. Were four other clans a q-quarter of a moon walk from h-here, past T-Twoleg place.. And we're u-um, actually traveling there t-today.. We're l-liberating them from their evil leaders is what he s-said..
There was an air of nervousness in his voice as he spoke about traveling there to liberate them of their leaders, because he knew.. He knew it meant battle. And he was not a good fighter at all, he was a hunter, that was seemingly the only good thing he was good at. But he would have to put his battle skills to the test.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 11th, 2016, 01:04 AM
chirps

for @fenic!

Limping ever so slightly from the apprentices' den, dusty white fur ruffled from sleep, was Ashenpaw. The young she-cat parted her jaws in a yawn, blinking the last traces of sleep from her eyes. A sharp pain shot through her back leg as she reached out to stretch it, forcing her to screw up her face. She looked over her shoulder and frowned, slowly flexing and unflexing her hind leg. It had been just over a moon since her and Cinderpaw's encounter with the rogues, and the memory still clung to her as a reminder everyday in the form of her somewhat bum hind leg. When she had been treated by Stormlight, while he was still here, he'd told her that a chance of a full recovery might not be possible, but it wouldn't be too much of a burden. Ashenpaw heaved a sigh and shook her head, placing her leg back on the ground and turning to scan the clearing.

A few days ago, they had learned about four other Clans that resided a few days travel from here, and most of the camp was still on edge because of it. Ashenpaw glanced around and saw, to her liking, that most daily tasks were still running as scheduled. Absentmindedly, she looked around for Cinderpaw as well. He'd been her best friend - well, up until the attack. She had been avoiding him since her accident, as she just couldn't handle being around him right now. It weight heavy on her heart each day, but she knew that she couldn't put herself in a position to break the warrior code like that again. She shook her head and sat down, her hind leg sticking out at a slightly awkward angle as to avoid sending sharp pains up the back of it, and began to wash her tongue in sharp, confident strokes in attempt to smooth down her fur.
Old December 11th, 2016, 01:20 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
for @fenic!

Limping ever so slightly from the apprentices' den, dusty white fur ruffled from sleep, was Ashenpaw. The young she-cat parted her jaws in a yawn, blinking the last traces of sleep from her eyes. A sharp pain shot through her back leg as she reached out to stretch it, forcing her to screw up her face. She looked over her shoulder and frowned, slowly flexing and unflexing her hind leg. It had been just over a moon since her and Cinderpaw's encounter with the rogues, and the memory still clung to her as a reminder everyday in the form of her somewhat bum hind leg. When she had been treated by Stormlight, while he was still here, he'd told her that a chance of a full recovery might not be possible, but it wouldn't be too much of a burden. Ashenpaw heaved a sigh and shook her head, placing her leg back on the ground and turning to scan the clearing.

A few days ago, they had learned about four other Clans that resided a few days travel from here, and most of the camp was still on edge because of it. Ashenpaw glanced around and saw, to her liking, that most daily tasks were still running as scheduled. Absentmindedly, she looked around for Cinderpaw as well. He'd been her best friend - well, up until the attack. She had been avoiding him since her accident, as she just couldn't handle being around him right now. It weight heavy on her heart each day, but she knew that she couldn't put herself in a position to break the warrior code like that again. She shook her head and sat down, her hind leg sticking out at a slightly awkward angle as to avoid sending sharp pains up the back of it, and began to wash her tongue in sharp, confident strokes in attempt to smooth down her fur.
Cinderpaw had been overflown with a sense of guilt ever since one night when he took his best friend out for a walk, going somewhere he knew was dangerous with her, yet only one of them was paying the price. Surely he had a few scars from the encounter, but they weren't nearly as bad as Ashenpaw's leg. The gray-toned tom had vowed to apologize, but he never found the time to talk to her anymore, especially with this sudden discovery of new clans on the table. Scrambling out of the apprentices' den as quickly as he could, the young tom skidded to a stop by the fresh-kill pile, eyes filled with worry. He'd woken up late, and didn't want to end up dissapointing Yarrowpounce.

Of course, his mentor seemed to kind to be bothered by this, so Cinderpaw made a quick note in his head to meet up with the tom later as he scanned the area. Paws shuffling as he tried to find a comfortable seat, his gaze suddenly landed on a familiar face- Ashenpaw. "Hey!" He called out to the younger apprentice, eyes lighting up as he realized that he would finallly be able to apologize to the molly.

Last edited by Fel; December 11th, 2016 at 01:21 AM.