Today 12:05 PM
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:01 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:56 PM

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
( Dang it! You know what happens when you show a part of Sasuke something loving!!) Angel eyes glowed softly when he saw Valentine “ ... Ah! Wait a bit here play with Sasuke “ he says as white misty flames leave the body leaving behind a normal real Sasuke who coughs loudly in pain “ what-“ he says as Demon immediately grabs Sasuke with his other arm pulling the real Sasuke away from Sage “ dang it Angel! “ he growls as he pushes Sasuke to Tord “ take care of him” he says as shadows take the place of his arm as he rushes forward claws out ready to cut sage. @.:Blue Wishes:.

Meanwhile after all this fun business was happening, Angel appears behind Valentine “ hi cutie names angel. The god of dark love and all. Tell me what’s a pretty boy like you doing in a bloody battle like this” he says with a soft purr and silk voice.
(Haha, I know your characters too well)

Sage raised his scythe, blocking Demon effortlessly. "My, my, haven't you gotten rusty." He purred, twisting the blade and sending Demon flying into a wall while managing to cut off a few of his claws.

Valentine blinked at Angel. "Ah. Hi." He smiled slightly. "Why are you trying to kill my brother? I mean, I know he's annoying but still." He tilted his head slightly.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Haha, I know your characters too well)

Sage raised his scythe, blocking Demon effortlessly. "My, my, haven't you gotten rusty." He purred, twisting the blade and sending Demon flying into a wall while managing to cut off a few of his claws.

Valentine blinked at Angel. "Ah. Hi." He smiled slightly. "Why are you trying to kill my brother? I mean, I know he's annoying but still." He tilted his head slightly.
( Noooooo my weakness!!! )
Demon growls loudly as he grabs onto the wall “ it has been a while and that lazy flirt really should be working to end your life!!” He growls loudly in anger “ besides this isn’t my fight but I’m forced into it” he says as his eyes glowed dangerously as shadows covered his body soon red eyes opened and a sharp shadow like grin opens where his mouth should be “ now im ready!” He roars as he suddenly disappears reappearing behind Sage kicking him hard in the side

Angel smiles “ no reason~ we’re just playing around however I’m not playing around with you. How about dinner? Or maybe a simple walk among the stars? Don’t know but as long as i get to make you mine. Than it’ll be worth everything “
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
( Noooooo my weakness!!! )
Demon growls loudly as he grabs onto the wall “ it has been a while and that lazy flirt really should be working to end your life!!” He growls loudly in anger “ besides this isn’t my fight but I’m forced into it” he says as his eyes glowed dangerously as shadows covered his body soon red eyes opened and a sharp shadow like grin opens where his mouth should be “ now im ready!” He roars as he suddenly disappears reappearing behind Sage kicking him hard in the side

Angel smiles “ no reason~ we’re just playing around however I’m not playing around with you. How about dinner? Or maybe a simple walk among the stars? Don’t know but as long as i get to make you mine. Than it’ll be worth everything “
Valentine laughed. "This is too funny."

Sage grunted, sliding back a few feet and taking a moment to regain his balance. "Then why are you doing it?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Valentine laughed. "This is too funny."

Sage grunted, sliding back a few feet and taking a moment to regain his balance. "Then why are you doing it?"
Angel smiles “ aww cute laugh as well. I must lucky to have met you. But I must ask, why are you laughing love?”

Demon eyes glowed as he quickly grabs sages arm than grabs his face suddenly “ because the balance is unkept and we make gods suffer until it is back to normal! “
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Angel smiles “ aww cute laugh as well. I must lucky to have met you. But I must ask, why are you laughing love?”

Demon eyes glowed as he quickly grabs sages arm than grabs his face suddenly “ because the balance is unkept and we make gods suffer until it is back to normal! “
"That's dumb." Sage deadpanned, punching Demon in the face.

"It's funny because you're trying to flirt with the god of love." Valentine chuckled, wiping a tear from his eye. "Usually I'm the one to flirt."
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:41 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
( Dang it! You know what happens when you show a part of Sasuke something loving!!) Angel eyes glowed softly when he saw Valentine “ ... Ah! Wait a bit here play with Sasuke “ he says as white misty flames leave the body leaving behind a normal real Sasuke who coughs loudly in pain “ what-“ he says as Demon immediately grabs Sasuke with his other arm pulling the real Sasuke away from Sage “ dang it Angel! “ he growls as he pushes Sasuke to Tord “ take care of him” he says as shadows take the place of his arm as he rushes forward claws out ready to cut sage. @.:Blue Wishes:.
(( i am now here ))
Tord could barely register anything that was happening in front of him. He didn’t know when he moved to the side, everything was just a sort of blur. Suddenly he felt something hit him, well, it was more like being shoved against, but it still felt like someone was punching him. “I...” He was in a daze for a moment, before realizing what hit him. “Sasuke?” he asked in a soft voice, placing himself a bit of a distance away. He knew it was pointless to ask what was happening, so he ended up just standing there, shaking slightly.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:45 PM
The Madness King

Demon growls “ it was order back than” he growls as he steps back a bit now he felt like a fool “ .... it’s our anger and need to protect Sasuke. We are the ones who kept him sane when your mate and winter broke him.”

Angel smiles “ well I ain’t no normal god daring “ he says with a wink

Sasuke growls softly as he looks at him “ ...Amor?” He asks in a normal voice. It was truly Sasuke however he looked a bit weaker now as he tries to get up slowly but pain spread though his body causing him to gasp in pain.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Sasuke growls softly as he looks at him “ ...Amor?” He asks in a normal voice. It was truly Sasuke however he looked a bit weaker now as he tries to get up slowly but pain spread though his body causing him to gasp in pain.
As he heard a growl, Tord flinched back, falling down as he did so. Rubbing the back of his head, he awkwardly sat back up. He saw Sasuke gasp and ran over as quickly as he could, holding him up to the best of his ability, eyes wide. “You okay?” he asked in a small voice, shaking.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

As he heard a growl, Tord flinched back, falling down as he did so. Rubbing the back of his head, he awkwardly sat back up. He saw Sasuke gasp and ran over as quickly as he could, holding him up to the best of his ability, eyes wide. “You okay?” he asked in a small voice, shaking.
Sasuke nods slowly “ yes.. I’m fine. Are you okay? What happened did I hurt you?” He asks more worried about Tord than his own self
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Sasuke nods slowly “ yes.. I’m fine. Are you okay? What happened did I hurt you?” He asks more worried about Tord than his own self
”I’m fine,” Tord murmured, looking at Sasuke cautiously. “But how about you?” he asked quickly. “You don’t look okay,” He said, looking at Sasuke with wide eyes.